AFTER SCHOOL [yeonbin fanfic]

__rev_erie_ tarafından

[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin... Daha Fazla

HELLO!
Character profiles
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Epilogue
THANK YOU!!!
20K SPECIAL!
20K SPECIAL PICTURE REFERENCES
!ANNOUNCEMENT!
100K!!!

Chapter-33

2.7K 149 133
__rev_erie_ tarafından

Note: it's just 2 gay dudes chilling in this chapter. If it makes you uncomfy, skip please because it won't affect Yeonbin's storyline.

Taehyun POV

It's been a month since we started dating. A month of almost zero physical contact. I assumed Beomgyu hyung to be the forward one out of the two of us, but that guy even refused to hold hands at times. Even when Kai pointed out the 2 feet gap between us, hyung just shrugged it off as if he wasn't bothered by it. My friends and I thought that maybe he didn't want to out us and maybe that's why he avoided any physical touch with me but we were proven wrong when his whole gang had started acknowledging me as his boyfriend. So why is he not being all clingy with me? And what hurts more is that Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung aren't even dating yet, still, their hands are always interlocked. Why can't Beomgyu hyung be all clingy with me like other couples??? Does he even like me??

Today is our 1-month anniversary and Beomgyu hyung would be here any minute. Today is the day, I'll confront him. Yes, Taehyun, today we will find out whether he actually likes me or not.

"Taehyun-ah, your friend is here" 

I hopped out of my bed and climbed down the stairs, to our living room where a very wet Beomgyu hyung was smiling at me.
My mom brought a towel for him to wipe his wet hair and went into the kitchen to make something hot for him.

"Is it raining?"

"Yeah, sorry Tae. I don't think it's a good idea for a picnic" he looked down, smile faltering.

He looked so cute with his silver locks plastered on his forehead but before I could reach out and pinch his cheeks, my mom came back with two mugs of steaming hot chocolate.

"Here you go. Taehyun, take your friend to your room and lend him some clothes. We don't want him to catch a cold right?" My mom said, patting his head. 

"Come on hyung, I'll show you my room"
I reached out to hold his hand but he withdrew and silently followed me upstairs. He didn't smile or even look at me the entire time I picked up an outfit for him or even after he had changed and was sitting on my bed. I could feel the tension growing, so I spoke up.

"Beomie? You okay?"

He nodded and continued playing with the strings of his pants. My clothes fit him almost perfectly and I had to say, he looked very cute.

"Then look at me"

He did and I saw the hint of sadness in his eyes.
"You didn't tell her about me?" He said, very quietly.

"About us? Yeah, not now"

"She knows you like guys, right?"

"Yeah, it was her who helped me figure out my sexuality actually"

"Oh"

Silence fell over. You see, Beomgyu hyung told his mom that we were dating within ten days. I was shocked when he introduced me as his boyfriend that day she came to pick him up. And that's when I promised him that I will also let my mom know about him but I had no idea how to bring up this topic. Yeah, she knows I like boys, and she is cool about it, but this is my first ever relationship and to be honest, I have no clue where to even start.

"For how long will you keep me a secret?" It was him who broke the silence this time.

"I don't know. Maybe till I feel sure about us?"
Okay, I dropped the bomb, that too at the wrong time! Heck Taehyun, he was already feeling down, why would you say that?

Beomgyu hyung's face instantly fell and I saw the sadness grow in his eyes. He stopped playing with his pants and just stared at me as if I said something horrible. Which I did, sadly.

"What did you say? Sure about us?" He inched forwards, very slowly, "What is that supposed to mean?"

I gulped. I've never seen him like this before. Eyes dark, almost burning holes in my skull.
"I-I it's just that, hyung, you..."

"What? Taehyun you think I don't like you? You think I'm not sure about our relationship?"

"It's not that" I felt myself cowering back in fear.

"Then what? Tell me"

"Okay. So umm, it's not like I don't like you or think that your feelings are not real. I know you like me but sometimes, you don't show it. Like, I want to hold hands with you every second of the day. I want to hug you and want to cuddle with you. I am not saying you don't show physical affection, but I just feel as if I'm not good enough for you when you dodge my hands or slide two feet away. I don't like this distance" 

I was on the verge of tears. Before he came here, I had made sure to tell him whatever was bothering me but saying it out loud was a lot harder.
"I see so many couples being all clingy with each other. I've tried so many times to tell you about this but I had no idea how. Tell me, why do you not want to be like this with me? You don't like me?"

Beomgyu hyung just continued to stare at me. Eventually, he laid down on my bed and closed his eyes. I hope I didn't sound too immature.

"You think that I don't like you just because I don't show affection in public? It's not true" he sat up straight and held me by my shoulders.
"I thought you would feel uncomfortable. I thought that if I was clingy with you, you might get sick of me. You don't know how hard it is for me to keep this distance between us, Taehyun. I have seen you with your friends and you rarely let them touch you. I thought you didn't like any physical contact, that's why the distance between us. It has nothing to do with my feelings for you. I like you a lot."

Okay, that sounds legit. I hate being touched and props to him for being such a sharp observer.
"You are right. I hate physical contact but when it comes to you, how can I not love it? It might sound cheesy but I really love the time whenever you hold my hand or put your arm around my waist. I don't mind it, as long as it's you"

He once again shifted closer and I closed my eyes, thinking that finally I was about to have my first kiss but I was wrong. Beomgyu hyung wrapped me tightly in his embrace, letting me bask in his fragrance. It felt nice. Warm.

"I'm really sorry. I should have asked you"

"I should have told you. I'm sorry"
We sat like that for a couple of minutes before I ran out of patience. It's now or never.

"Beomie hyung?"

"Hmm"

"Would you like it if I kissed you?"

"I would love it"

"Then why haven't we kissed yet?" I broke our hug and sat right in front of him.

"I want to make it special for you so that you never forget about it," He said, scratching behind his neck shyly.

"If it's with you, then it automatically becomes special to me"

"Are you sure? I know you wanted fairy lights and rose petals and scented can-"

Before I ran out of confidence, I held his face in my hands and leaned forward, closing the gap between the two of us. His lips were soft, it felt like touching cotton candy and he tasted like cherries. That kiss, more like a peck, lasted three seconds before I pulled back and hid my face, away from him.

Beomgyu hyung removed my hands from my burning red face and held them tightly. He leaned in again, capturing my lips in a kiss. Not a peck but an actual kiss.

It was short, maybe ten seconds long but was full of love and desire. I enjoyed every bit of it, and it left me wanting more.

"That was my first kiss" I whispered, hoping to God that I did okay.

"Really? Mine too!"

"Are you kidding? That's just wow"
I couldn't believe that I was the first person Beomgyu hyung kissed in his life. The thought alone made me blush even harder.

"C-can we do it ag-" he didn't let me finish and smashed his lips against mine. This time there was an urgency in his motions. It didn't feel loving but something else. Something more.

I felt his teeth bite my lower lip, making me gasp which allowed him to slip his tongue in my mouth. It was hot, and I couldn't help but moan in the kiss. Beomgyu hyung held my waist and slowly made me sit on his lap, giving him better access. I was feeling breathless but whatever was happening was too good to be stopped. I felt something cold trace the inside of my back. He had managed to slip his hands under my shirt and was now making his way up, making me moan even louder. I had no idea things would escalate this fast and I wasn't complaining and gripped his hair tightly. The feeling of his fingers on my bare skin was too addicting and all I did was, pray to God that I was doing good because Beomgyu hyung was clearly a natural in this. I felt his soft plump lips travel all the way to my jawline and then slowly to my collarbone. It felt amazing. I even tilted my head back, giving him enough exposed skin.

"Come down, kids. I made lunch" 

It was my mom's voice that snapped us out of our make-out session. We sat apart, breathing heavenly and grinning. Beomgyu hyung looked like a mess with his hair sticking out in all directions. I glanced down at myself and I chuckled because I wasn't looking any better. My shirt was almost halfway unbuttoned and I could see light red marks on my neck. Are those hickeys?

We quickly got up and smoothed out our crumpled clothes. I fixed my hair before walking to my bedroom door, but before I could turn on the doorknob, Beomgyu hyung pulled me back and placed a small peck on my lips, and muttered,

"Happy one-month anniversary babe" in his husky deep voice.

And I kid you not, I melted then and there.

_____________________________________

Just finished writing Yeonbin smut, and I can't wait to share it with ya'll

Lots of love~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

287K 15.8K 34
Yeonjun works at a strip club and is used to getting flirted with by just about everyone but this guy is more persistent than he thought. One thing...
152K 6.3K 20
A clingy Taehyun who suffers with separation anxiety becomes attached to an anti social classmate, Choi Beomgyu. Their natures are the complete oppos...
41.5K 1.9K 41
[COMPLETED] Your typical "closeted gay falls for his bestfriend's straight brother" kinda story Main ship- yeonbin Side ships- taegyu(txt), woosan(at...
78.8K 3.7K 44
"As smart as you are, you sure are oblivious" Yeonjun leaned closer to the boy infront of him. "I'm gay Soobin, I'm in love with you." Choi Soobin, t...