Love Square

By Blackberry-Punani

Mackenzie Wright. Mostly known around her school as the star soccer player with a fun, carefree, sweet person... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Mornin Time
Chapter 2: Extra Credit
Chapter 3: Credit Recovery
Chapter 4: Caller I.D
Chapter 5: Stupid Me
Chapter 6: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 7: Someone To Talk To
Chapter 8: Done With The Games
Chapter 9: Work
Chapter 10: Don't Play With Fire
Chapter 12: Sleepover Gone Bad
Chapter 13: Scary Movie
Chapter 14: Nobody Loves Me
Chapter 15: I Want Her
Chapter 16: I Want Him
Chapter 17: Friends I Thought I Had
Chapter 18: Sure
Chapter 19: Starting Over
Chapter 20: First Date
Chapter 21: You're What?!
Chapter 22: Money Man
Chapter 23: Strike
Chapter 24: Plotting On Me
Chapter 25: Sexual Tension
Chapter 26: Wet Dreamz
Chapter 27: Talk
Chapter 28: Wake Up
Chapter 29: The Past
Chapter 30: The Truth
Chapter 31: Why Is She Back?
Chapter 32: Help Me!
Chapter 33: The Night Before
Chapter 34: Pajama Party
Chapter 35: The Morning After
Chapter 36: Decisions
Chapter 37: What Do I Do?
Chapter 38: Cut The Shit
Chapter 39: I Give No Fucks
Chapter 40: Get This Bitxh

Chapter 11: Week Suspension

172 9 4
By Blackberry-Punani

After Mr.Wallis suspended me, I had to go around to all of my classes picking up work from that day, soon to be homework, and work for the week. I've never been suspended before and now I'm suspended because of Chris. The only good thing about this is that Mr.Wallis didn't find out about the gun, in the meeting no one said anything about it. I knew if he did find out about it, he would have got the police involved. I never got the chance to ask Ryan how he knew Derrick but right now, that wasn't my problem. My real problem was my parents finding out about the suspension.

I'm not sure if Ryan got suspended but he sure was waiting for me by my car. I tried to act like I didn't see him, but he soon jumped right in front of my car door.

"What did you do?" He asked me with a straight face.

"I didn't do anything."

"Don't lie to me Mackenzie!"

"You know, I'm really tired of people yelling at me and I'm really tired of yelling. I didn't do anything!" Why couldn't anyone believe me? I really didn't do anything, I told Dominic not to tell Chris.

"You can lie to the principal but you can't lie to me. I saw you talking to Chris and Dominic." He spoke with anger in his voice.

"Hold on, how do you even know Chris and Dom?"

"That's not important. I just need to know what you did t-"

"No. You want me to answer your questions but won't answer mine? Ha....you can get the hell out of my way." I tried pushing his big ass but he wouldn't move. Realizing I couldn't move him, I rubbed my pupils.

"Look, why don't you and I go sit down somewhere and talk about it."

"Ryan, I appreciate you wanting to talk this out and everything but I'm not feeling it." I went to open my door but he stopped me.

"You might as well try to get out or something before your parents find out about your suspension." After the comment Ryan went to walk to his truck, I was going to let him go until I thought about what he said. My parents won't let me out for a long time after finding out about this.

"Where do you want to eat?" I yelled across the parking lot. He jogged back over to me with a smirk on his face.

"I was thinking Pizza Papalis Taverna." I looked over what I was wearing.

"I'm not really dressed for all of that, I look a mess."

"You could never look a mess, you look beautiful." I looked down when he said the last part.

"Ugh! Ok, but you still have to tell me how you know Derrick, Dominic, and Chris." He nodded his head at me as we went to our cars.

Soon he was leading the way to the restaurant,

***********************
We sat down at the table looking over our menus. Before I could really figure out what I wanted Ryan said he called the place and ordered our food already.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I didn't want to wait for the food to come." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"How do you know that's what I want?"

"Is there something else that you want? Besides the original pizza." He ordered exactly what I wanted but it was the point that he didn't even tell me. Before I could say another word the waitress came.

"Hello, my name is Camilla. Could I get you guys something to drink, if you're not ready to order?" As she spoke she didn't pay me any attention. She was focused on Ryan the whole time. I wasn't mad but for some reason it irritated the fuck out of me.

"Umm..excuse me I would like a Sprite."

"I was asking him but we only have Mountain Dew." I was ready to snap on her ass.

"Ugh, she wants a Mountain Dew and I'll take a Coke." Ryan quickly said. She bent at the hip, shoving all of her cleavage in his face. I rolled my eyes, I really felt like snatching this chicks hair.

"Ok, are you ready to order sir?" she questioned him as she chewed her gum wildly. This bitch right here was really making me angry.

"I already ordered a pizza, before WE came, it's under Ryan." He said, Ryan emphasized on 'we'.

"Ok, I'll go check on that for you Ryan." Camilla switched away to go find our pizza and get our drinks.

"So, what do you want to talk about first?" Ryan asked me.

"I want to talk about that bitch all in your face, what kind of customer service is that? She wouldn't even fucking listen to me." I rambled on as Ryan laughed.

"You're mad because you don't want another girl in my face?"

"No, my problem is she has no customer service skills. She's so unprofessional."

Soon Camilla came switching back to the table with our drinks.

"Cokes for the both of you, your food will be out in a few minutes." She said while placing the drinks on the table.

"She ordered a Mountain Dew, not a Coke." He said to her, giving her a 'really face'.

"I'm sorry Ryan, I'll get your date a Mountain Dew." She said sassy.

"She's not my date...can you just give her what she asked for?" She went to grab my drink.

"You know what it's ok, I'll take this coke."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want you to drink anything you didn't want to." Camilla rolled her eyes, trying her best to act like she cared.

"Yes, I'm sure." She then walked away to a different table.

"Why didn't you get the drink you wanted? You asked for it, you should get it."

"Ryan, I didn't get what I wanted because I didn't want that bitch to spit in my drink. You can tell she's basic like that." As much as I wanted to throw the drink on her and have her give me another, I couldn't risk having some bug or something in my food.

In no time Camilla came back with our food, placing the large pizza in front of us.

"Here you go, would you like me to cut the first slice for you?" She asked Ryan with a wink.

"No thank you, WE'LL do just fine." Once again she switched away.

"If girls do that to you all the time, I don't think I want to hang out with you that much." We both laughed but at the same time, I was slightly serious.

Ryan gave me my slice first, then he got his. We ate for a moment, just sitting and eating, until I remembered why we were here in the first place.

"Ok, so how do you know Derrick, Dominic, and Chris?"

"Well....Derrick is my cousin. Sometimes I hang out with him and his crew, that's how I know Chris and Dominic." He answered while chewing.

"So, you used to hang out with all of them?"

"Yeah, I'm actually pretty cool with Chris and Dominic."

"So let me get this straight, you knew I went with Chris the whole time?" This felt set up, if I'm not dating Chris then he would want me to date someone he knows and probably picked.

"Yeah I knew about you and Chris. He used to and still talks about you all the time."

"So everything was a setup? Ha....you probably don't even want to be my friend right? He just has you watching me...is that right?" I went to get up from my seat.

"Mackenzie it's not like that."

"Then what is it like?"

"Look at first he did. Don't leave...but things changed."

"What changed then? What you ended up really liking me or something?"

"Of course I liked you, I liked you the whole time you were dating Chris. I never said anything because of that reason, then when y'all broke up he wanted me to figure out if you were dating someone. But I didn't exactly go through with everything."

"What didn't you go through with?" Ryan didn't say anything at first, he just stared at my face.

"Ryan, what didn't you go through with?"

"Chris wanted me to....you know.." He stuffed more pizza in his mouth.

"Ryan, I will leave right now if you don't tell me."

"Ugh, why do you have to be so difficult?"

"Ok, well I'll see you when I get out of lock up. Don't write me, because you're a dick."

"Ok, ok...Chris wanted me to date you and stuff, you know, make sure you didn't have intercourse with anyone."

"Have intercourse with anyone?" A blushed creeped on my face.

"Yeah."

"Did he tell you we had sex or something?"

"He didn't exactly say y'all did but he said that he didn't want anyone to have you." Chris possessive ass.

"What if we dated and I wanted to fuck you?" I asked him, taking a bite out of my pizza. Ryan choked on the piece he was chewing then he took a sip of his drink.

"I mean, I-I-I don't know."

"What do you mean? You wouldn't have fucked me?"

"Mackenzie can we not?"

"Can we not what Ryan? What if we did date and I wanted you to fuck me? And I begged for you to fuck me, would you have did it?"

"I would have....asked Chris I guess." I took a sip of my drink listening to his bullshit. As I was about to ask Ryan another question Camilla came.

"Can I get you anything else?"

"I would like a refill." I said to her, she took the cup from my hand still not looking at me.

"Can I get you anything Mr.Ryan?" She asked him, saying his name slowly.

"Yeah, you can get my friend her refill." Camilla swayed her hips away.

"I really don't like her ugly ass..just sayin."

"She's not even ugly." Ryan said. She came back to our table, sat my drink down before walking away.

"She kinda looks ugly compared to me. Or is she prettier than me?"

"You're prettier than her." He stated with a smirk on my face.

"I know I am, anyways like I was saying. You wouldn't fuck me if I begged you to?"

"I don't want to talk about this Kenzie." Ryan rolled his eyes at me as he ate his food.

"Why not? What if we dated and I grabbed your dick, sucked on your neck, and just begged you to fuck me. If I....sucked and nibbled on your lips. You still wouldn't fuck me?" I knew I was taking this far, I knew I was doing the most but I wanted to know. Ryan watched my lips as I said every word, moving in his seat, trying to get comfortable.

"I guess I would have to then, wouldn't I?"

"You guess?"

"I mean I would, I would have to for example: Lay you across my bed and pull down your panties because I wouldn't have time to strip you of your clothes, right? I would have you unbuckle my belt, then pull out my dick yourself...because you know, I like being in control. I would fuck you hard, go as deep as possible to make you feel good, then while you're cumming, I would suck on your neck. I wouldn't stop until you came at least 10 times..hopefully back to back. So we wouldn't have to be up all night." Ryan spoke as if we were having a casual conversation. Him going into detail had me squealing my legs together tightly, it was my turn to move in my seat trying to get comfortable. I wanted to look away from his lips but my eyes wouldn't move. I could feel myself getting more and more wet.

"Ugh....I-I have to go to the restroom." I stood from my seat quickly, finding my way to the restroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror first, fixing my hair and clothes. I walked into the second stall to clean myself, my panties were soaking wet. I mentally hit myself, why in the hell am I so turned on? Ugh, man I just want him to fuck me like he just said he would. I mean....would if we went together or whatever. I want him to lay me across his dining room table and do whatever he was going to do before Betty walked in. Trying to clear my thoughts I shook my head and finished cleaning myself before washing my hands.

When walking out of the bathroom, I bumped into Camilla.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You know your friend just asked for my number. Hopefully we get to see more of each other." I nodded my head at her. How could Ryan ask for her number? She's deadass no younger than 25.

I sat down at the table not making eye contact with him.

"What's wrong? Did I go too far?" He looked concerned.

"No, I'm just wondering why you asked her for her number." I said looking up at him.

"I didn't ask her for her number. When she gave me our bill she wrote her number on it."

"Oh."

"Don't just jump to conclusions." He said while laughing. By now Camilla had packed our pizza up.

"I almost forgot, what happened with Vonté? What was so extreme that Chris and them came up to the school."

"Ugh, I don't know if I want to tell you. I just want all of this to go away." Ryan grabbed my hand from across the table.

"Tell me Mackenzie."

"Vonté and his friends and I went out. Something happened and we got into a physical fight."

"A physical fight? What happened?"

"He ugh, he ugh....pulled me by my hair down the movie theater stairs then we fought. And Dominic just kinda came out of nowhere and got him away from me." I could see the anger in Ryan's eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me this?"

"Because I handled it that's why and I'm tired of having people fight over me or for me."

"Obviously you didn't handle it very well did you?!"

"Don't raise your voice at me." Before saying anything else he took a deep breath.

"Mackenzie...if Chris and them came up to the school, and Derrick pulled a gun out. It wasn't over, it's probably still not over." 

"It is over, I'll just talk to Chris about it."

"Chris may have a few followers and all, but he isn't the boss. Do you realize that?"

"Yes, I realize that. I get that, but can someone listen to me?" My eyes were watering by now.

"Do you not realize how I feel? I've tried to stop everything! I begged Dominic not to tell Chris, I didn't tell them to come up there. Now, everyone blames me for this...and all I wanted to ever do was get away from Chris. I wanted someone to do what they said they would do. Yet Chris is everywhere, he won't leave me alone, I just needed something different. And what did I get? I got Vonté pulling my hair and hitting me." I stood from and seat making my way outside to my car. I sat in my car and let the tears roll down my cheeks. I'm the cause for everything, like I always am. 

***********************
I arrived home and to no surprise my parents weren't home. They haven't called me so they probably still don't know about my suspension. I walked up the stairs to my bedroom, changed into some comfortable clothes, and laid in bed. As I laid in bed, I couldn't help crying. I called London my best friend but she's never there when I need her or she doesn't understand me, I can't talk to the other girls about it, it's not that I don't trust them it's just..our friendship isn't that deep. My mom she's never around enough to talk to and when I do talk to her, I have a hard time telling her certain things. Right now I just feel so lost. 

******************************
I woke up to my phone ringing and vibrating.

"Hello?" 

"Hello, Ken?" It was my mom.

"Oh, hey ma." I said rising out of bed.

"Hey, I called to tell you your dad and I have some business to handle in Chicago. So we'll be gone for a week and don't worry about picking up Mark. He's off of school for a week because of some construction, so he'll be coming with us."

"When are you leaving?"

"We left this morning, I know it's a short drive but we took a plane anyway."

"And why didn't you tell me this yesterday or even when you left this morning?"

"We didn't want to wake you? And I don't know." This was really starting to pissing me off. They just up and leave without telling me anything.

"Well why didn't you invite me?"

"You have school and it's your senior year, you don't need to miss any days." That made me think of the suspension.

"Hey, did you get a call from the school?"

"Ugh, yeah I did. But I missed it..I just assumed it was about Teachers Development Day or something. What was it about?" I couldn't believe how my luck was turning around.

"Oh, ugh yeah..London told me her mom got a call saying it was about Teachers Development Day. You know, they only call the parents for updates."

"Yeah I know, but I left you some money in the freezer. Watch what you're spending, and I gotta go."

"Oh....ok love you."

"Love you too bye." She hurriedly hung up the phone. I feel so alone right now. It feels like they don't love me. Maybe I'm too much trouble..that's probably why they take Mark everywhere, he's the Golden Child.

I laid in bed before realizing I'm home alone for an entire week. I need to do something, I need to go out or invite some people over. I picked up my phone and dialed.

"Hello?" He answered from the other side of the phone.

"You said you wanted to plan something. Now is the time."

"Who's home with you?"

"I'm home alone."

"How long can I stay over...a few hours or something?"

"How about a few days?"

"Days?! Did you kill the family off or something?"

"Yeah of course, I killed them. Sure...because their home all the time."

"Your sarcasm is twisted, send me your address."

"How long are you staying?"

"I'll have to figure it out when I'm there, you know if we'll end up having a night of lust."

"Don't kid yourself and what do you want to eat?"

"Anything that delivers, I don't feel like picking anything up."

"Ugh, ok." We soon hung up and I sprung out of bed to get ready.

I took another shower and changed into a cute, orange, loose fitting short set with a matching orange tee. I then slipped on some fuzzy orange and yellow socks. I didn't want to put on anything too reviling. I didn't want Giaro getting the wrong idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 30 26
Phoebe Smith has always been the one who gave her friends dating advise but yet herself never had a boyfriend. Term two of her second year of high s...
61.1K 1.3K 43
"One day I'll be able to convince you that the only girl I could ever possibly be in love with to no end is you. But until then, I'm going to keep sa...
1.3K 109 80
Riele has a crush on a baseball player named Sean Ryan Fox then she asks her crush's best friend Jace to help her make her crush jealous, Sean return...
25.9K 483 18
"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." -H. Jackson Brown Jr. Inanna has been best friends with Klay since freshman year of college...