My brother in law❓

By DarkFlower065

Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pet... More

Disclaimer
Wedding????
First date
Little time together
Second date
Drive
Beach trip
Ae's Pete
Boyfriend??
Gazebo
Elder brother
Confession
The reality
Father and son
Serious Talk
Call
The first official date!!
A small step forward
Amusement Park
The meeting
Mr. Romeo
Caught
Movie date
A visit to lover's house
Claim
I want Pete!!
Assure
Decision
Trip
Possessive Ae
Mine
Caring Ae
Sulky Pete
Ae, Pete and Tar
Proposal
After party
Chaos
Returning home
Engagement
Cute Pete or Naughty Pete???
Concern about Pete
Confrontation
Epilogue
Note

Realisation

439 40 6
By DarkFlower065

Ae's father reached the Pitchaya's mansion and then hurried inside. Ae was seated in the hall with the rest of Pitchaya family busy talking about something. As soon as Mr Intouch saw his son, he felt relaxed. "Ae!" the father called as he moved forward.

Ae turned his gaze and saw his father walking towards him. He eyes welled up in tears as he saw the emotions on his father's face. Those emotions that he was yearning to see for so long. Those eyes held lot of love and care that was always hidden behind the fierce look. Ae could see the soft side of his father that he had never seen before. He got up from his place and walked towards his father.

Senior Intouch embraced him tightly conveying lot many emotions. "I am glad that you are fine son." The father spoke as he rubbed Ae's back. This was the most tender touch Ae had ever received from his father. All the years of his life he had been strong and endured everything bravely, but at present, he wanted to sink in this moment. For the first time in his life he wanted to let his father take care of him like a little kid.

"Por, I am sorry...." Ae whispered against his father's chest. "Ae, it's not your mistake so don't apologize for it." Mr Intouch replied. "I am sorry for making you worry about me..." Ae cleared. "Ah! It's nothing compared to what Ohm had done. I know that you are my brave son who can take good care of himself. But being a father I would still worry for you." The father said patting Ae's back.

Ae pulled away after sometime and the father and son walked towards the others. Mr Intouch made himself comfortable on one of the sofa chair while Ae acquired his previous place, next to Pete. "So, let's discuss about what step we should take since the media is already aware about Ae and Pete." Senior Intouch raised his question.

"Let's make an announcement about their engagement this week. That will make the media to halt everything for a while and they wouldn't try to bug these both much." Sun stated pointing at the two boys. "How about we hold the engagement party in two days? It will also reduce most of the stress." Putch suggested.

"I think that will be better. In case the reporters wants to interact with Ae and Pete than they'll have to wait till the engagement ceremony. So, they will be able to cover the whole event and also it will run smoothly without any mess." Putch put forth his idea.

"Pete, you are going to be my fiancé in 2 days." Ae whispered into Pete's ear making the cute guy blush. There was a sound of throat clearing that drew the attention of couple. Putch was eyeing both the boys who now felt flustered for having been caught.

Suddenly everyone started to laugh looking at the way Ae and Pete's faces were turning red. "What do you both think? Is it fine if we hold a small engagement party in two days?" senior Intouch inquired. Both the boys nodded in response making everyone giggle.

"Sun, what about the person who leaked the video? Did you find out?" Mr Intouch inquired. "Not yet, but I think whatever happened was kind of beneficial. If we look at it in the other way we could clearly see the advantages." Sun spoke.

Senior Intouch too couldn't deny this fact since he too thought that it was beneficial because of Ohm. He had been watching Ohm for quite some time now and he saw how weirdly he had behaved for past few days. He too was concerned that Ohm might follow Ae and Pete on their trip.

"Yeah, I agree with you. But we should keep a watch that nothing similar happens again." Mr Intouch spoke in concern. "I assure you that nothing like that would ever happen again. I am personally looking in this matter." Sun informed.

"Great, you are finally allowing this old man to take some rest. Thanks Sun." Mr Intouch spoke with  gratitude. "That's alright uncle. We are going to be a family now so need to take care of each other." Sun spoke assuring Ae's father that he will always be there to take care of everything.

"Okay then, we are taking your leave since Tuli had been restless after she heard the news. We need to reach home before she asks someone to get her here." Mr Intouch spoke getting up from his place.

Ae squeezed Pete's hand trying to gain his attention. When Pete finally looked at him, he spoke in almost inaudible tone, "I'll call you tonight. I am seriously addicted to you and won't be able to sleep." These words made the cute guy blush.

Ae then let go off his hand while he followed his father out of the house. His luggage was already transferred to the car. Pete walked along with Ae to bid him bye.

After a while, Ae and his father were in the car heading towards home. "How was the trip son?" The father inquired. "It was great por. I wish we could have got to stay there some more." Ae replied in a bit disappointed tone. "Well, I saw the video and I must say you are really romantic person. I didn't knew that there's a very soft heart hidden behind all those muscles." The father teased.

"Por!!" Ae complained trying to stop his father from embarrassing him some more. "What my dear? I am serious. I am even considering asking for an advice in future whenever I want to convince your mae for something." The father spoke and winked.

"Aww.. por stop it! You are making me feel embarrassed." Ae stated trying to hide his blush. Ae's father smiled and patted his back while he said, "I am glad that you are so happy. And I am thankful to Pete for allowing us to see the softer version of Ae and also for making you strong. I can see that Pete has always been the one to be there besides you in all your good and bad times."

The car arrived at Ae's house, and soon Tuli was out of the main door rushing towards the car. "Ae!! My child, are you alright?" she asked as she pulled Ae into a bone crushing hug. Ae looked at his father who shrugged his shoulder pretending to be innocent.

She then pulled away and started to examine Ae's face. "Aww, it looks like you didn't sleep. Are you stressed? You must get some sleep." The mother was getting concerned as she spoke. "Mae! Breathe!! Relax, I am fine." Ae finally assured.

"Come, let's get inside the house. I have asked the maids to prepare your favorite food." Tuli said pulling Ae along. Mr Intouch sighed as he saw how his wife ignored him after seeing the son. He followed them inside the house as he heard Tuli continuously blabbering.

When Ae entered the house, he saw Ohm sitting in the hall with his gaze fixed at wall. He expected his elder brother to taunt him or give him some weird expression but nothing like that happened. Ohm didn't even noticed Ae's presence till Tuli called him, breaking the train of his thoughts.

He looked at Tuli and Ae and still there was no expression. His eyes were now glued to Ae as if studying him carefully. Ae felt awkward from the way his brother was behaving and excused himself to bedroom to get fresh.

Mr Intouch looked at both his sons bit confused. Finally, Ohm got up from his place and walked towards him room without glancing at his parents. He was lost somewhere in his thoughts.

Ohm's POV:

This is the first time I am feeling really hurt. It's like Karma has finally got hold of me. After all I did to get whatever I want; this is the first time I failed. I realized money can never always bring me what I want. These are my thoughts as I watch the video of Ae and Pete being played in the news continuously.

Ever since Ae was born, I always made him feel unloved by successfully making my parents give all their attention to me. I remember, when Ae was just 3 months old, I ran away from home just because my father disagreed on something. This was my way of getting what I wanted.

Then when Ae was 2 years old, por bought him a car. He was really happy and I could see the twinkle in his eyes, jealousy took its toll and I snatched that car from him. He started to cry loudly pulling everyone's attention. I saw por getting angry so I just said that Ae just fell down and I was helping him up.

As Ae grew up, I became more and more stubborn. And for my luck, he started to give up everything he wanted to just let me be happy. I was getting self-absorbed and grew up with the thought that money could buy everything.

When we returned back to Thailand, we met the Pitchaya family and I saw Ae befriending Pete. It didn't matter to me since I was never interested in him. But then I saw that Ae was easily giving up on everything whenever his request was turned down. And it was because I was the one who would come up with something or else to make mae and por get involved in me then with Ae.

Now I am realizing why I did everything. Before Ae was born, I was the only child and got all the love and care from parents. When Ae was born, I could see my parents spending time with him and somewhere I started to feel insecure. And everything resulted into jealousy and hatred towards my own younger brother.

When Ae joined martial arts classes, I was least concern. I already had my parents wrapped around my fingers so I didn't had to bother about anything. I made sure that they never attended any of his competition but he still managed to win them. I always wondered from where he was getting this inspiration.

And now when I see Ae and Pete together, I feel really lost. All this time, it was Pete who stood by Ae's side - he was his support, his shoulder to cry, the place for his comfort, he had been everything for him. Pete had filled up all those dark holes in Ae's life which I had created through my deeds.

Now I understand why Ae was furious when Pete got hurt. Unknowingly Pete was everything for Ae and seeing him in danger did trigger something which I never expected. That day, I saw the fire inside Ae's eyes, that fire was capable enough to destroy anyone who would try to hurt Pete.

But when por decided to get Ae and Pete married, I could see how much happy Ae was and as  usual, I wanted to take it away from him. But I never thought that everything was going to turn against me. What hurt me more was the way Pete looked at Ae.

Earlier, I insisted on marrying Pete just to make Ae realize that I would always win against him but then seeing the way Pete would behave around Ae, I wanted the same for me. I wanted someone to care for me the way Pete did for Ae. All the reasons for my failed relationships were, me trying to find the love and care that Ae got from Pete.

But someone who had been blinded with jealousy could never feel the love and care other person gave. The way Pete's eyes would sparkle every time they looked at Ae, the way Ae's name would sound when he said it, the way his small hello would make Ae's face brighten up, I wanted all of it.

But I couldn't have it, I have lost Pete and not just him, I have lost everything I had snatched away from Ae. What I am feeling at present is what I had made Ae feel all these years. Now, when I look into the mirror, I only see a monster.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 3.4K 28
When one of the most good looking guy of the office suddenly falls for the ugliest guy, what will be the reaction of Mr. Ugly? And how will everybody...
346K 8.3K 48
AePete fanfic πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ πŸ…#3- tincan (12-8-2020) [Completed] "Ae please it's enough I can't I'm tired..." "No babe I need more..." Ae who will never...
26.3K 1.7K 40
This story is my imaginationπŸ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
12.7K 765 11
Aepete What will happen when an omega goes into heat and is mated by an alpha but not marked? The very next morning when Pete wakes up, he finds th...