Arranged (Under Major Editing...

By keewilliams911

Diamond is a 17 year old girl who's going through a rough path but when she finds out that her abusive father... More

Authors Note☣☣☣
The Main Characters part 1
Main Characters part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank You❤❤
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thanks💓💓❤❤
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Wow you guys did it again
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You Guys!!

Chapter 64

64 15 18
By keewilliams911

Diamonds POV
(Gender Reveal part 1)

After showering Jordan gave Adonis his clothes and had him change into it in the guess room while Adona did my hair and makeup.

After all that glamorous stuff she gave me a nice white dress and some cute heels and matching jewelry.

Diamond's Outfit ⤵⤵

Makeup ⤵⤵

Hairstyle⤵⤵

"Okay D your done its 10:12am and the reveal starts at 12 everything is ready woooo lets go" Jordan yelled.

I went downstairs and Aunt Char was in a pink sun dress with matching heels and her flowing down her shoulders.

"My baby is all grown up come here you make me feel old" she smiled.

I smiled back and gave her a giant hug.

"The date dets" I said.

"Later" she said.

"Ehhemm"......

I turned around and Adonis was all dressed up in white like me but with blue shoes he still had to wear his color the typical Adonis.

Adonis Outfit ⤵⤵

"D*mn am I this lucky to have an amazing sexy baby momma and fiance" he growled before giving me a mind blowing kiss.

"Yep your are lucky and to say my baby daddy and finance is jaw droppingly handsome" I giggled.

"10:20am lets go am sure Greg and them are already there" Jordan said.

Then Grandma Lisa came down in a jeans shirt and a blue blouse and blue sneakers.

I hugged her and she gave me a wet kiss on my cheek.

"What are we waiting for lets go" she said.

Auntie Char held her hand and we all entered a white limo and the seats where pink and blue Aww.

"Cute seats" I said.

"It was my idea" Adona grinned.

Then the diver hopped in along a highly armed bodyguard in the passenger seat.

I leaned my head on Adonis shoulder for the entire ride while the girls talked.

The diver parked and we stepped out and blue and pink roses we're on the ground leading us to our mansion entrance.

"Cool" I said.

Adonis smiled and kissed my nose and we walked to the decorated front door.

"Am so excited" I grinned.

"Me too princess" Adonis smiled.

And opened the door and it was beautiful blue and pink everywhere.

"D*mn y'all went all out" Adonis said hugging Jordan and Adona.

Decorations Inside⤵⤵

Auntie Char started taking pics along with some professional photographers and of course she posted them.

I noticed that some guards were both inside and outside and chefs flooded the kitchen cooking food and in the living room was packed with gifts and they were separated blue and pink.

"Aww" I smiled then we went outside and it was one of the prettiest set up I've ever seen.

Decorations Outside ⤵⤵

Cake and treats⤵⤵

Octavius, Gorgiana and Giana we're already outside sitting in there colors.

Octavius was in a blue button up shirt with blue jeans and a pair of Dr Martens.

Gorgiana was wearing a pink sleeveless shirt with pink pants and black Timberlands boots and little Gi gi was in a blue spaghetti strap dress and cute blue Nike's.

"Aunty Diamond" she smiled running to me.

I smiled and gave her a giant hug.

"Bro get your a*s over here gotta give you some father tips" Gorgiana yelled smiling.

"You better not be drinking so early Gorgiana" Jordan shouted.

"Ohh tonight you'll see" he smirked back.

I held Gi gi's hand and Adona showed me around.

Then half an hour passed and then people started showing up in there colors and we started the party.

While I was eating my food Candice came up to me in white body Con dress with matching heels and gave me a hug.

"Hey how are you mommy" she asked.

"Am fine and happy" I smiled then she took up her baby girl for out of the stroller and held her other daughter's hand.

"These are my daughters Candy and Candilisa" she smiled.

"Aww" I smiled taking baby Candy.

Candy Hunt⤵⤵

Candilisa Hunt ⤵⤵Age: 5

"Girls welcome to the Cuties lets go meet the other girls apart of the cuties" I smiled.

"Yayyy byee mommy" Candilisa smiled.

"Byee baby are you sure you want Candy to" Candice asked.

"H*ll yeah she is adorable and now one of my cuties now go along I got her" I said.

" She usually cries when other people holds her I guess she likes you Diamond you truly are amazing with kids" she smiled.

"Aww thanks Candice lets go cuties" I smiled.

I held Candilisa hand over to the kiddos section where all my cuties where looking cute as always.

"Girls meet Candilisa and her baby sister Candy" I smiled.

"Wow your so pretty" Kristen smiled.

"Thank you your are pretty too" Candilisa smiled back.

"Okie girls what gender of baby you think am having" I smiled taking at seat on the grass while Candy played in my hair.

"Girl" Abby said.

"Beby (Baby) boy" Anika answered.

"Girl" Divan chirped in.

"Boy" Gi gi smiled.

"Yeah baby boy" Kristen said.

"I think its a boy" Candilisa says.

"Well I think its a girl" I said.

They all sat around me giggling.

Then my baby started kicking in my stomach.

"Girls put your hands on my tummy the baby is kicking" I smiled.

They hurried and place there tiny hands on my stomach and they start laughing.

"I weel (feel) beby (baby)" Anika said.

And they all agreed.

"Gather around guys" Adona smiled.

"Lets go cuties" I smiled getting up............

To be Continued..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 199K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.2M 259K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.7M 150K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
495K 47K 33
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...