The First Light

By AelinAshryver07

" One black coffee." A deep voice said and I snapped my head to the side to see a raven head and as he turned... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Winks and mischievous smiles
Chapter 2: Flats butts and Black coffee
Chapter 3: Hogwarts and Hot Pink Heels
Chapter 4: Smooth as Extra Chunky Peanut Butter
Chapter 5 : YOLO and Bar Reds
Chapter 6 : Cute Blue eyed Idiots
Chapter 7: R.I.P to My Cute Ears
Chapter 8 : Who Says No to Free Food?
Chapter 9 : Rise and Shine
Chapter 10 : Pricks and Angel Boys
Chapter 11: Fairies, Faeries and FBI Skills
Chapter 12: Sofishticated Rich Jerks
Aesthetics - 2
Chapter 13: I'm Buddha
Chapter 14 : Energetic Rabbits and Drama Queens
Chapter 15 : It's Not Ice cream!
Chapter 16 : Soup is For Sick People.
Chapter 17 : Red Code
Chapter 18 : Shirtless Guys and Soulmates
Chapter 19 : I'm. Not. A. Midget
Chapter 20 : Date Night
Chapter 21 : Lots of Smooches
Chapter 22 : Forever
Chapter 23 : Koala
Chapter 24
Chapter 26 : Dinner
Chapter 27 : Bad Willow
Chapter 28 : Paris sites!
Chapter 29 : Flynn Ryder
Chapter 30 : Three Words
Chapter 31 : His Girlfriend
Chapter 32 : Those Dimples
Chapter 33 : Mine
Chapter 34 : Revenge is Sweeter
Chapter 35 : Insecure
Chapter 36 : Drowned Rats
Chapter 37 : JUMP!
Chapter 38 : Bonfire
Chapter 39 : Holy-
Chapter 40 : Unknown Number
Chapter 41 : Nevertheless
Chapter 42 : New Beginnings
Chapter 43 : Please
Chapter 44 : Hurt
Chapter 45 : Guest
Chapter 46 : Over
Epilogue
More Works
Important Message
Bonus : 1

Chapter 25 : Sneaky Bastard

7.6K 239 30
By AelinAshryver07

I've played many pranks on people in my nineteen- almost twenty- years of life and I've never felt the need to worry about the consequences and yet as I sat in the couch with my family and Az, I was regretting even my amazing existence.

Especially when my man was smirking at me, his beautiful eyes full of silent promise and trouble. Lots of trouble.

"So, Willow go show Azrael your room, give him a tour of the house. You're sitting as if I've bought my boyfriend home.." my mother laughed and my father frowned at the last part.

Aren't parents supposed to be all 'touch my daughter and you die'? Why Ma, why?!

Az's smirk widened even more at that,"Why yes, Willow show me your room please."

I glared and shot up from the couch and marched upstairs, trying desperately to ignore the clingy, pouty man following closely behind me.

A fit of cough broke me out of my thoughts and I discreetly glanced over my shoulder to see Az staring at something down. Something that suspesiously seemed like-

OHMYGOD he's looking at my cheeks, isn't he?! And not the face ones.

Little pervert.

"Think innocent thought Angel. Innocent thoughts." I muttered to Az who snapped his head towards me, his eyes innocently wide.

"What?" He questioned softly as if he just wasn't staring at my assets with darkened eyes,as if he wanted to eat it. Not today bud.

"You were looking at my you know what!" I whisper yelled.

"Can't an innocent man admire a beautiful art?" He questioned.

I huffed and turned around to prevent him from seeing my bright red nose and cheeks. The face one. Just in case that wasn't clear.

I see you little perverts.

"Which one is your room?" He suddenly whispered, his warm breath grazing the shell of my ear. He kissed a spot right below my ear making me freeze.

"Words baby."

"T-this o-one." I stuttered and pointed at the door. And the next thing I knew, I was pinned against the wall of my room, Az pressed his firm body into mine and lightly nuzzled into the crook of my neck.

"Let's talk about the stunt you pulled downstairs, shall we love?" He whispered huskily against my neck.

"I- I d-didn't-"

I couldn't speak the rest. My body felt like it was on fire as Azrael started placing warm open mouthed kisses on my neck and jaw.

"What was that baby? Hmm?"

I shook my head, unable to talk and he smirked at me smugly, his big, calloused hands lightly skimming over my bare waist with such tenderness that made my heart swell. He sneezed my hip lightly and pulled my tighter against him, not leaving an inch of space between us.

"Azra-" he slammed his lips onto mine with such force that I stumbled back a bit, his strong arms tightened even more. It's wonderfully nice to always have someone to catch you when you stumbled, wasn't it?

He kissed me with fervour and I kissed him back with equal passion, gasping slightly as his fingers trailed my thighs just like I had done to him, and I could almost feel him smile mischievously against my lips.

With a small peck on my forehead head, he walked further into my room as if he just hadn't pinned an innocent girl against her wall and kissed the living daylights out of her.

He examined the large books shelf covering the entire wall on the left side and lifted a thick, dark brow,

"You really do love your romance and fantasy books, huh?"

"Yeah, no shit sherlock." I muttered grumpily under my breath as he turned around, still sulking over the fact that he managed to seduced me twice this morning.

"I heard that," he said.

"Whatever.." I snapped crossing my arms against my chest and right at that moment he turned around with a grin but instantly his eyes fell on my chest and he groaned,

"For fuck's sake." He muttered and I grinned sheepishly at him, flashing him a peace sign.

Clearing his throat once more he said,"So I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7 pm? To meet my parents?"

Oh shit. I was hoping he'd forget.

"You know what? Let's do that some other day..."

"And why is that?" He asked amusedly

"Because....because I've got to...ummm...sleep. Yeah, sleep."

He raised his eyebrows and I looked down fiddling with my fingers, avoiding eye contact.

"Fine." He said after a long minute of him staring intently at me, wait that was easy. Too easy,

"But-" ha I knew it.

I squealed as he tackled me into the bed, his body smushing me. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and pressed a light kiss onto my shoulder and sighed contentedly.

"Umm, what exactly are you doing?" I mumbled.

"Sleeping, I didn't get to as I was busy trying to get a fucking flight to convince my angry girlfriend to forgive her idiot boyfriend." He muttered tiredly and grabbed my hands, placing them on his head and lightly nudging it, signalling me to give him a head massage. Greedy boy.

He groaned softly and slightly lifted his head just to place it on my chest, snuggling in more. My fingers instantly froze.

Willow.exe has currently crashed.

"W-what a-are you doing?" I stammered.

He whined and nudged me to keep on massaging his head,"Sleeping." He mumbled

"Yes, but, but you're sleeping on me. On my chest?!"

"Best fucking place." He muttered and pressed a kiss to my cleavage and his breathing evened, indicating he had drifted to la la land.

Three times. I've been seduced three times today.

_______________________

Waiting was something that irked me as child, I've never really liked anything that involved sitting in a chair and sitting still. I remember throwing temper tantrums when my parents took me to hospitals, restaurants, anywhere really. I was also quiet fidgety and hyperactive according to my parents, so much that they took me to the pediatrician thinking I had ADHD or something along those lines.

And guess what? I've not changed.

That probably explained why I'm pacing up and down my room, smoothing the non exsistent folds on my dress. Yes, I Willow Rose Brooks decided to dress up a bit today. I glanced down at my wine red, off shoulder dress. It clung on to my upper body like glove and then flared a bit from my hips, showing off my curves. But I did feel slightly insecure though. My chubby thighs was very much in display as the dress went only till my mid thigh, I hope Azrael don't mind because I like them. Or I might just leave him for my sexy fictional guys.

Deep breaths, Will. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks about you.

My sickeningly sweet boyfriend practically ordered me that we were going to his favourite restaurant and that I couldn't escape from it. And the dude had already taken permission from both my parents and I had to go through all the sneaky smiles and winks my parents sent me. The horror I tell you.

Why isn't he here yet?

"Darling, quit stressing will you?" My dad muttered from downstairs.

I think I'm gonna go stuff my face with some chips. Yeah, that will definitely calm me down.

"Willow! Azrael is here!" My mother said.

Right when I want to have some chips.

"Coming!" I screamed back and trudged down the stairs.

You know the scenes when the girl comes down the stairs looking all elegant and gorgeous? And she gracefully walks, with a light smile, as silent as a cat?

That apparently only happens in movies.

I stumbled down the stairs. As graceful as a bear walking in eight inch heels.

I've outdone myself today.

I flashed a sheepish smile to ma and dad and walked out, quickly closing the door behind me to stop dad from screaming something embarrassing.

It was a beautiful night today, the half moon looking like a piece of delicious taco.

I think I'm hungry again.

And I snapped my head to the side to see Azrael leaning against his black Porsche. I think he's stealing expensive cars and bikes, should I be worried? Nah, I'll just pretend I don't know him if he get arrested.

He instantly straightened up as he saw me. I watched in amusement as his eyes slightly widened. His eyes slowly moving from my face, to my exposed collarbone and neck, I saw his eyes linger at the slight cleavage that was showing, and he swallowed harshly. His darkened eyes lingered at my bare legs and his eyes met mine.

He strode towards me and I took my time to check him out too.

A black shirt tucked into a fitted black jeans that really outlined his mouthwatering body and some combat boots. His many silver rings glinting in the moonlight, his hair was messy as usual and I relished in the feeling of them beneath my fingers. Delicious

I think I'm more hungry now.

I whistled lowly as he stood in front of me and he shook his head with a ghost of a smile. What? I can pick guys too.

"You look breathtakingly gorgeous, love." He murmured and kissed me delicately as if afraid that I wasn't real.

"You always look breathtaking.." I mumbled against his lips, and I felt him smile.

Damn. I shouldn't have told him that, his ego already is as huge as Mount Everest.

He gently steered my towards his car and opened the door, keeping one hand on top of my head in case I decide to be clumsy and hit my head. He knows me too well.

"So what's the name of this restaurant?" I asked

" Papa Adler's kitchen." He muttered.

"Oh? I've never heard of that..."

He smiled and went back to driving but not before placing a hand on my thigh and lightly squeezing it, his rings cold against my warm skin.

Damn.

Thirty minutes later we were in front of a huge iron gate with fancy sculptures on each side, whoever's living here is a bit crazy I think. I mean why would you spend that much money on a fancy looking gate? Imagine the amount of chocolate you could buy with that.

The gates opened by itself when Az pressed the button on the remote control, restaurants have these kind of facilities too? Geez it must be a pretty expensive one then, I hope Az is paying because I certainly don't have that much, or maybe I can just ask them to trade in Az, i mean the guy is too beautiful for his own good. I'm sure that can attract a lot of the female population and some guys too.

We drove forward and I almost gasped at the amount of trees on both sides of the path and about two minutes later we stopped in front of a very grand house.

It was huge a very modern yet homely finish, the most crazy part was that it had large glass walls, giving everyone a nice view of the living room. There was even a freaking fountain. A lot of very expensive cars lined the front and some suspiciously looked like the ones Az used.

Oh my God. He's robbed from this house, hasn't he?! Now does he expect me to be his partner in crime?!

"This is not Papa Adler's Kitchen." I stated calmly.

"My father, Adler Lewis does cook but only for his family so technically it is Papa Adler's Kitchen ," he turned and grinned cheekily at me tugging me to the door,"Welcome to the Lewis house,love."

The sneaky bastard tricked me.

__________________________

Hiiii!!!

How are you all? Did you like this  chapter?

I cant wait for the next one🤪🤪

Az when his Raps is not there :

XxAelinAsh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 9.1K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
33.1K 1.9K 55
"To what do I owe this honor?" his voice is trembling with laughter. Jee-buss... he finds this funny... "I saw a butterfly and followed it in here?"...
794 97 19
Highest Rankings- #3 in HopelessRomance Book 1 of the Hopeless Romance series (books 2 & 3 coming soon) Him & I I wrapped a towel around myself and...
100 0 15
Even from far away, all I could see was you. "Who is who?" Derek asked, unfazed, sipping on the remainder of his protein shake from class. ...