Beautiful Beynika (One Shots)

By NikkiKordei

A collection of stories featuring our favorite fictional couple! #Beynika #1 Beynika story as of 9-12-21! #1... More

Beautiful Sinner
Beautiful Sinner Pt. 2
Is She The Reason?!
Get On Your Knees
If I Were A Boy....
Fighting Temptation
Save Me...
Sugar Mama
I Lied...
Flawless
The Night Is Still Young
Naughty Girl
Freedom
You're Mine
Buy A Heart Pt. 1
Buy A Heart Pt. 2
Moment For Life
Poison
Come See About Me
Ring The Alarm
Right By My Side
Jealous
Favorite Person
Ring Off
Sex In Crazy Places
Ego
Sex In The Lounge
Drunk In Love
Last Chance
Flaws And All
Feelin' Myself
Don't Hurt Yourself
I Thought I Knew You
Party
Catch Me
Pretty Hurts
Run And Hide
No Angel
Roman's Revenge
"New Book"

I Miss You

2.3K 79 47
By NikkiKordei

Beyonce's P.O.V.

Being a teenager is hard enough....but being a teenager in the public eye is even harder! At the age of 9, I started out as a child actress on a very successful Disney Channel show. I also starred in major films with legends like Angela Bassett, Denzel Washington, and I even played actor Tom Hanks' rebellious, biracial granddaughter that he had to take in after her parents died. In addition to my acting career, I put my first album out at the age of 15. Which caused my fame to grow even higher! So much so that my teenage life was anything but normal...

On top of all that, I had a secret that I didn't want the world to find out about. I was born with both female and male parts. This was very embarrassing for me. Surgery has been suggested to remove my penis. But I've always been too afraid to go under the knife!

The only people who know about me being intersex are my parents of course, my little sister Solange, and my best friend, Shawn. Shawn always said, "Shit! Since you like girls anyway, just keep your dick! It'll come in handy once you start getting pussy!"

But my thing was, if I meet a lesbian that I like, she may not want a chick with a dick! Why? Because lesbians like pussy, not dick! That's kind of the point!

This is why I had never pursued a girl sexually. While my other cast mates on the Disney show I played on were drinking, doing drugs and having sex by the time they were 13, I just focused on my career and schoolwork. I wasn't a goody two shoes or anything. I just didn't care to live that type of lifestyle. Especially not at 13 years old!

Although Hollywood and the music industry both have a reputation of corrupting young stars, my parents kept me sheltered. Which is why by the time I turned 18, I didn't have to check into a rehab, I wasn't getting arrested every other day, and my personal business definitely wasn't all over social media!

Being 18 years old was weird...I was still a teenager but technically an adult as well. So like I said, 18 was weird! I didn't even know if I could date a girl who's 16 years old. Sure, that's only 2 years apart. But when you're a celebrity, you have to be careful about things like that!

When I turned 18 years old in 2019, my parents threw me a surprise birthday party! I can't lie...it was lit! So many people were there. Including a lot of fine ass girls from hit TV shows and also from the music industry.

Chloe and Halle Bailey, Yara Shahidi, Ryan Destiny, China McClain, Zendaya, Normani, Marsia Martin and a bunch other babes around my age came out to show me love! They were looking good, but of course I kept my distance because of my little secret between my legs. But I really wanted to have sex with somebody's daughter that night!

As I mingled with my guests, I saw that one of the servers at my party was looking at me. Our eye contact made her nervous so she immediately looked away. She probably figured I was just another, snobbish rich celebrity who couldn't be bothered with ordinary people. But that wasn't the case at all! So I decided to go over to her and show her how humble I am...

"Hello, shy girl! How are you?", I asked.

She giggled and pushed her hair back behind her ear. "Hi, Beyonce...Happy birthday", she said to me with a pretty smile.

"Wait...how do you know my name?", I playfully asked with an equally playful suspicious expression on my face.

"Are you kidding me?! Who doesn't know your name?! You've been famous since you were a little kid", she said.

"Wait...I'm famous?! Why am I always the last to know about stuff like this?!", I asked causing her to laugh even more. I liked being able to make such a pretty girl laugh.

"You're really nice, Beyonce", she said.

"Were you expecting me not to be, shy girl?", I asked.

"Well, I didn't know what to expect. Even though you're famous, you still kind of keep a low profile. And my name is Onika by the way", she said. Still displaying her pearly white teeth and her adorable deep dimples.

"I like to keep my personal life as personal as possible. Even though I know there's someone taking pictures of me talking to you right now. And those pictures will be all over the internet by midnight!

"Does that make you angry?", she asked.

"Not really. It comes with the territory. It can be irritating at times though! But enough about me. Tell me about you, Onika", I said.

"Oh...well...I work for my mom's catering company as you can see. We do big parties like this for celebrities all the time. I'm 16 years old but I'll be 17 in December", she stated.

Damn! 16 years old?! I didn't know what to do! But then again, she said she would be 17 in December. Which was 3 months away! But I mean...I was born in 2001 and she was born in 2002. That's only a year difference. So, there shouldn't be any harm in pursuing her....Right?

"So do you just serve or do you like help your mom cook, too?", I asked.

"I do both actually! I want to follow in her footsteps and have my own catering company someday. I love cooking", she said.

"So you're beautiful and you can cook?! You're perfect", I said. She laughed and said she was far from perfect. But I felt like she was perfect enough for me! There was just something about Onika that made me want to spend time getting to know her. Her aura was magnetic!

"Onika...I'm taking a small break from acting and recording music. Just giving myself a little vacation from it all. During this time, do you think maybe we could spend some time together?", I asked.

She blushed and said, "I would like that very much, Beyonce."

As we continued to talk, rappers Meg Thee Stallion and Doja Cat came running up to me. They both gave me hugs and wished me a happy birthday. Then, Doja said, "Hmmm...she's 18 now, Meg..."

"Yeah...That means we gotta have an after party for the all grown up hottie", Meg said while rubbing all over me. I looked down at my little "secret" and prayed it didn't rise up!

"And who's this sexy cutie? Are you 18, too?", Doja asked Onika while rubbing all over her, too.... They were trying to make us both pass out! Sexy, grown ass women their ages should know better than to be touching all over hormonal teenagers! The average teenager thinks about sex every second of the damn day!

"Um.....I...I can be any age you want me to be, Ms. Amala", Onika said to Doja. They had me and baby girl in a trance!

"So listen...after the party y'all need to come back to Doja's place. We got some extra birthday treats for you, Beyonce. But this little hottie can come get some, too", Megan said.

I was going to tell them Onika was only 16. But honestly, in the music industry men and women Doja and Megan's age have sex with 16 year olds often. Is it right? Nope! But it happens ..I was planning on protecting Onika anyway though. I wasn't going to let them have sex with my baby...

"Um...yeah...we'll be there", I said to Meg.

She winked her eye at me and said, "Good! And by the way, I'ma suck on this for you..."

Onika and I looked at each other in total shock...Megan had just grabbed my dick and Doja was whispering something in Onika's ear that made her moan loud enough for me to hear it! They were way out of line!

When the two older women walked away from us, Onika and I just looked helplessly at each other. I wondered if she noticed what Meg did to me. How did Meg even know about what I had between my legs in the first place I wondered!

"Beyonce...Doja Cat wants to stick her tongue in my pussy and make me wet the bed", Onika told me.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Yeah...she likes doing stuff like that! Meg said she's going to suck.."

"Your dick?", Onika asked. I nodded my head. I was embarrassed...

"Beyonce...are you...trans?", she asked.

"Oh, no! I'm not trans....I'm an intersex person. That means I have both male and female parts. And um...if that freaks you out, I understand", I said with my head down.

Onika lifted my chin and said, "Don't be ashamed, Beyonce. You're just different and that's ok. Never be ashamed of who you are."

Damn...she's a saint!

"Thank you, Onika. I hope that means I can still take you out and get to know you", I said with a smile.

"Beyonce, I don't care about gender! I'm pansexual. Which means I'm attracted to humans. No matter what their gender is. So the fact that you have both female and male parts just means I get the best of both worlds", she said. I guess I never looked at it that way....

"Well, I'm looking forward to our dating adventures to come! I'll let you get back to work and then we'll link up after the party", I said.

"Looking forward to it, Beyonce", she said.

_______________________________

My party ended at 11pm. I let my parents know I was going with Megan and Doja. Onika also let her mother know she was going with us....

Onika and I sat in the back seat of Meg's truck with our hands interlocked. Doja was on the passenger side. They kept looking back at us like we were their midnight snacks and they couldn't wait to devour us!

"Should I tell them I'm 16 now?", Onika said into my ear.

"Um..for now don't worry about it...Just stick close to me when we get to Doja's house", I told her.

"But she plans on making me wet the bed", Onika said.

"I can make you wet the bed with this dick", I told her. She was quiet for the rest of the ride!

Although I don't know why I was bragging on a dick that I hadn't used on anybody before! But Shawn already told me to think about an ugly old lady or something if I feel like I'm about to bust a nut too quickly!

"Welcome to my home, beautiful ladies! Make yourselves comfortable...in my bedroom! Follow me", Doja said once we arrived to her home.

Onika and I still had our hands interlocked. We followed Doja and Megan into Doja's bedroom. Megan and Doja undressed themselves and then told Onika and I to do the same.

"Wait! Um...I'm not 18 yet", Onika admitted.

"Oh...well...how old are you lil' mama?", Meg asked her.

"I'm 16...but I'll be 17 on December 8th", she answered.

"Ok...well how about this...since Beyonce is the birthday girl, we'll all focus on pleasing her for a little bit. Then Doja and I will just sit back and watch you two go at it", Meg said.

"I love that idea!", I exclaimed. And Onika was in agreement.  

After I took my clothes off, Meg pushed me onto the mattress. She took her hand and began to stroke my dick up and down with it. Meanwhile, Doja was kissing my neck and Onika was kissing my lips. Doja moved down to suck on my right nipple and Onika moved down to suck on my left nipple. "Don't cum yet, don't cum yet", I silently kept telling myself! 

"You ready for me to put my wet lips and tongue on your dick, birthday girl?", Meg asked me.

"Mmmm...yes! I'm ready", I told her.

Meg flicked her tongue on the tip of my dick. Then wrapped her entire mouth around the whole thing! So in other words, not only did she give me head, she gave me neck!

While I was holding on to Meg's head with one of my hands and pumping my dick inside of her mouth, Doja was sucking on my neck while Onika was tongue kissing me. I was having the time of my life!

"You ever titty fucked a female before?", Meg asked. I told her no. So she told Onika to switch places with her.

"Wrap your titties around her dick and move them up and down", Meg told Onika. She obeyed her and I pumped my dick between her big, soft, warm, pretty titties! It made me wonder what her pussy felt like....

Without any instructions from Meg, Onika decided to lick the tip of my dick while she continued to titty fuck me. Then, she decided to move her boobs out of the way and put my whole dick in her mouth! I appreciate her for that!

"Oh, shit, baby! Yes...suck it! Suck it just like that", I told her.

As Onika licked, sucked and slobbered all over my hard dick, Meg put one of her nipples in my mouth and I didn't hesitate to suck on it like a newborn baby! Got milk?!

I had one of my hands on Onika's head and I used the other hand to play with Doja's "cat"! 😉 There was a lot of moaning going on between the four of us!

"Ok, Doja! Let's leave these two in the bed. Come sit on my lap", Megan told Doja. She sat in a chair and Doja sat in her lap as Meg requested her to. It was just me and Onika...

"Her dick is hard for you, sweety! Why don't you have a seat on it", Doja suggested to Onika.

Onika sat on my dick and began to ride it. Oh damn...her pussy was so wet and warm! Damn...

"Think of an ugly old lady", I said to myself. But I could still feel myself cumming! I tried not to look into her eyes. So I looked at Meg and Doja..big fucking mistake!

Megan had one hand around Doja's throat and the other hand on her clit. She was also grinding on Doja's ass. I did not need to see all that while my dick was being rode exceptionally well!

"Don't cum...don't fucking cum", I said to myself. But Onika flipped around and was   bouncing her big, juicy ass on my dick! Ohhhhh, no!!!!!

I couldn't take seeing her ass twerking on my dick like that! So I decided to grab her and toss her flat on her back. I lifted her legs and thrusted my dick inside of her. I thought that would help me control my dick...but I was wrong.

"Ahhhhh, shit", I hollered.

"Pull out, pull out!", Megan tried to tell me. But it was too late....I came right inside of Onika...Oops...

Doja rushed over to Onika and asked her if she was on birth control. Onika said no....

"Ok, don't panic! She just needs a morning after pill. I have plenty of those! Hold on a second", Doja said.

Doja was gone longer than a second! "I can't have a baby right now! I'm a Senior in high school", Onika said.

"Don't worry! Morning after pills are 95% effective! I'm sure you'll be good", Meg assured her!

"Ok! I got it! Here...", Doja handed Onika the pill and a glass of water. We all figured Onika would be alright!

Onika and I continued to see each other after that night. But a month had passed by and Onika's period was late..She told me that while we were on a date.

"Damn....I'm sorry, Onika...I fucked up", I told her.

"My mother is going to lose her fucking mind! And I know she'll make a big deal about you being 18! We can't have this baby, Beyonce", she said.

My heart broke...I looked at Onika and asked, "What do you mean we can't have this baby?"

"Beyonce! Even though you're on a break, you're going to eventually start back traveling on the road once you put your next album out! But the bigger issue is my mother! She's either going to demand a large amount of money from you or she's going to threaten to file a statutory rape case against you", she said.

"Statutory rape?! You're about to be 17! It's only a one year age difference between us! She can't do that to me! She can't do that to us! Please don't get an abortion! I want my baby and I want you! Please, Onika...", I begged.  

"Just take me to get a pregnancy test, please. I'll take it as soon as you drop me off at home", she said.

But hours, days, weeks and months went by...I never heard from Onika again! Neither had anyone else heard from her...Onika ran away from home...And not even the police could trace her!

_______________________________

On June 30, 2020, I attempted to DM Onika on Instagram since she wasn't responding to any of my texts. I knew she was alive because she did leave her mother a note saying she had to leave and that should would return when the time was right.

In the message I said this to her....

*Baby...how could you just leave me? Especially without telling me if you were pregnant with my child or not! Did you get an abortion? Is that why you left? My heart is beyond broken...Where are you, Onika?! Please come back to me....I miss you!*

On July 1, 2020, I got a response! She said...

*Hi, Beyonce...I'm with my older sister in Trinidad. She's my father's daughter, not my mother's. Anyway, I'm safe. And no, I didn't get an abortion. I'm due this month...It's a boy..

I had to leave to protect you! My mother was definitely going to make both of our lives a living hell! I didn't want you to become victim of "cancel culture". You don't deserve to be labeled a rapist because you didn't rape or molest anyone! You're a teenager just like me. I wasn't about to let my mother put you through unnecessary drama!

If you want, you can come to Trinidad to witness the birth of our son. But please...don't tell anyone where I am. I'm not coming back to the states until December, when I'm 18! I miss you too, Bey...*

I wrote her back immediately! I told her to give me the info and I was on my private jet heading to Trinidad within a matter of seconds! I told my parents I would explain everything when I got back. My plan was to bring Onika and my son home before some damn December!

When I arrived in Trinidad, Onika told me to come straight to the hospital because she was in labor! I made it just in time to see our beautiful son being born. It was the happiest day of my life...

"Onika...you have to come home... Your mother can't touch me..My lawyers will eat her alive in the courtroom! And if money is what she wants, I have plenty of it. She can have a little piece if that'll make her happy. But I need my family at home with me", I expressed to her.

Surprisingly, I convinced her to come back home to the states. I paid her mother off and told her that she has to leave me, my son and his mother alone! Onika and I are good and working on our relationship. And our baby boy is healthy, strong and fat! That's all that matters....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987 18 5
my 'baby nika' one shot series but as a full story book
14.1K 358 16
Tw: Sexual content, cuss words, possibly violence idk just be prepared. *Disclaimer* Not all the stories are gonna be g!p and not all of them won't b...
79K 3.2K 21
A new book idk where I'm going with this but we going it's a BeyNika book