๐”ธโ„•๐”ป๐•†โ„ ~๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™š๐™˜ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™œ๐™๏ฟฝ...

By Shafi25

Hazel Valkyrie Andor "Do you ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ it?" I asked. "๐—ก๐—ผ." He smiled. "I've wanted to do that ever since... More

๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š :)
๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ
~๐–‰๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐– ๐–˜๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–—~
~๐–•๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–Ž๐–š๐–’~
~๐–Ž๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–™๐–š๐–™๐–Š~
~๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐–‡๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜~
~๐–† ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–›๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–˜~
~๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–š๐–•~
~๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐–‰๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“~
~๐”๐•ฎ~
~๐–๐–Ž๐–‰๐–“๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–‰~
~๐–˜๐–Ž๐–•๐–๐–”๐–“~
~๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–†๐–‘ ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–•~
~๐–Š๐–“๐–›๐–”๐–ž~
~"๐–œ๐–๐–†๐–™?"~
~๐–๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–‡๐–—๐–”๐–๐–Š๐–“~
~๐–‰๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š๐–“๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“~
~๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–‚๐–†๐–ž๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–‰~
~๐–™๐–—๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘~
~๐–† ๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—?~
~๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–“, ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–‰~
~๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–‡๐–‘๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š~

~๐–œ๐–Š๐–†๐–•๐–”๐–“๐–˜~

1.6K 33 3
By Shafi25

That night just got weirder and weirder every second. First we found out that Valentine was Clary's father which, by the way, drove Alec crazy, and the next thing we know, Simon is captured by vampires. Poor boy.
Well, all I could think about is Magnus. Was he okay? Why hasn't he called me? As he did not call me, I did not call him. But, I was worried sick about him. I shook my head in all the bad possibilities that came to my head.
Right now, we were entering the institute.
"I still don't understand, how can shadowhunters be better than...than what you call mundane?" Clary asked.
"Because we protect humans." Izzy answered for her.
"Your right." Clary said with a sigh. "Humans. You protect Humans. You left Simon all alone in the van. Great job, guys. You rock."
"You know what, I think it is your turn to dial it down a notch. We all are trying to help you get your mother. The least you can do is say 'thank you.' And for Izzy, she did her best trying to protect the mundane boy."
"His name is Simon."
"Do I look like I give a damn?"
"There is some truth to the idea that human beings should have a modicum of common sense." Alec said.
"Alec, not now."
"Why not now?" I asked Izzy which remained unanswered.
"Look, they won't do anything to Simon. They just wanted to draw you out. They want the cup and they think we have it." Jace told Clary and I rolled my eyes, tired of all this nonsense.
"But why do they think that? Why does anyone think that?" Clary bursted out. "What, my mom lies to me my entire life except, 'Oh by the way, there's this magic cup, that I hid on like, the planet of Bongo, but don't tell anyone." This girl was really getting on my nerves. "What am I supposed to do now?"
"We have to report to the Clave. They have to know we've learned about Valentine." Alec said.
"What that he's my father?" Clary was annoyed. "Great, fine, tell them. What good does that do Simon?"
"Clary, it's all connected, the vamps want the cup."
"Why? It makes new shadowhunters."
"Nobody wants Valentine to form an army loyal to himself."
"Plus, it controls demons." Izzy added.
"They'll propose a trade, Simon for the cup."
"So, vampires will trade Simon for the cup and Valentine will trade my mother for the cup. Either way, I loose someone I love." Clary sighed. "What if I just toss it up in the air and let them fight it out among themselves?"
"So, this doesn't matter to you?" I could tell Alec was really annoyed of Clary's behavior and to be honest, so was I.
"Yes, of course it matters!"
There was pure silence for a moment until Clary started blabbering again.
"Listen, when you saved my life, I put my trust in you. Now I need you to put you trust in me. I can;t turn into you what you are overnight."
"It's true, she was raised as a mundane." Izzy supported.
"What are you, her spokesman now?"
""I don't need a spokesman. I need a plan." She walked straight into the heart of the institute.
"Oh my god." I murmured, rubbing my temples. "Kill me, will ya?" I asked Alec as he pulled a smirk on his face.
"Oh, look at all these stuff, these screens." Clary pointed out at all the screens in the center. "I mean, can any of this help me find Simon? Where is he anyway/ some kind of crypt in Transylvania?"
We made our way to the table which had several books laid open.
"Actually no, that was Camille's outfit, right?" Jace asked. "They're local."
"They're at the Hotel DuMort, down in Gansevoort street." Izzy told the location.
"And we came back here? Why? We have to go." Clary bursted out, again. "Let's go now, come on."
"Yea...no." I disagreed.
"We need a Clave resolution for that."
"Do you do anything without the Clave's permission? I mean, come on have a little fun." I patted on Alec's shoulder. "Someone works out." I smirked, earning a glare from Alec.
"The five of us can't declare war on the vamps all by ourselves." Izzy said and smirked at me.
"And we can't react without considering our options." I rolled my eyes, so bossy. "Downworlders are slaves to their impulses. We're not."
"Alec, you can't just jump on all the Downworlders." Izzy said, smirking again. Man, this woman can smirk.
"Oh, that's right, Seelies have their charms, apparently." Now, Alec smirked.
"Right." Jace chuckled.
"Seelies?" Clary asked.
"Like faeries. The fair folk. Pixies, nixies, elves...anybody half demon, half angel." Jace said. "It's pretty much a catch-all term."
I questioned myself when I heard that. I'm half demon and half angel, I'm not a fair folk. Instead I was a half warlock. I did not bother asking them, but I could feel Alec's eyes on me.
"Izzy can tell you all about them. She's got a thing." Alec grinned.
"We've all got our things don't we?" Izzy showed all her teeth. She directed her eyes to me and Alec just shrugged.

"What?" I asked Izzy which made her chuckle.
"Okay, I can't listen to this, Simon's been kidnapped by vampires." Clary.
"Man, you always ruin the fun in everything." I said which made Clary roll her eyes.
"I guess, I'll just take care of it myself." She walked out of the heart of the institute.
"You do know that she's gonna get herself killed?" I asked them. "Right Jace?"
"Clary, your gonna get yourself killed." Jace said but she did not listen. "Clary, Simon too."
"Then help me." She turned around and directed her way towards us. "While we consider other options, my best friend is suffering. Is that something Shadowhunters understand or am I just being a mundane."
"Oh my god." I covered my face with my hands, trying to push past my anger.
"Clary's right. They made the first move. We're gonna take care of this ourselves, right now."
"This is a bad idea." Alec interrupted.
"What? You got a better one?" Jace. "Look, the vamps broke the accords, they kidnapped a mundie. That's a big no-no. The Clave will give us a lecture and then they'll be glad we did it. Come on."
"Hard to argue with that."
I gave off a heavy sigh.
"Even if we went ahead, I don't see how we get out of here, without having to explain where we're going." Alec. "We need weapons, and we can't let anyone see us get them."
" I know where to get what we need."
***
"Whose grave is it?" Alec asked as we made our way to the cemetery.
"Mary Milligan, born January 10th, 1802. Died January 10th 1878." Izzy answered.
"Damn, on her birthday?" I said, poor Mary. "That must have been rough."
"Alright, Alec let's go."
"Wait, what are we looking for?"
"Cache of weapons." Izzy answered.
"Stashed here with Mrs. Milligan." Jace.
"Why are there Shadowhunter weapons in a churchyard?" Clary asked again.
"Because all of the ancient religions recognized demons, or at least they used to."
"They've forgot about the threat because we've been here to protect them." Alec. "Typical mundane failure of imagination."
"Are you saying we did too good of a job? You just can't lit up, can you?" Izzy snapped.
"You know what? Alec, why don't you go check up by the Angel?" Alec did as Jace said. "We couldn't gear up at the institute, but we know our ancestors left some weapons here at some place. We'll find it." Me and Izzy walked around while Jace was blabbering with Clary.
"I always wondered where my dad was buried. I used to wish he was alive. Be careful what you wish for." They continued to blabber but I did not bother to listen.
"Excellent, he's home. I'm outta here." Izzy grinned.
"Wait, aren't you coming with us?" Clary asked.
"Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world, but I gotta find out how to get into the vampire's lair."
"You moved on from Simon that quickly? Poor boy."
"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Jace added.
"Jace, over here." Alec called out.
" Yeah coming." I made my way there, not waiting for Jace and Clary.
"Lemme guess you can't stand her." I asked Alec.
"How can anybody?"
Soon after, Jace joined us.
"We're crossing the line, into the vamp territory."
"Yea, that's the point. Come on, Alec cheer up." Jace patted on his shoulder. "It's going to be fun."
"Damn it, Jace just think this through. You don't even like this guy. This isn't about the mundane, this is about Clary." Alec said. " What, are you so desperate to get laid that you'll risk killing us all?" My eyes grew wide.
"You know what? I'm gonna go and stand right over there." Before I could move, Alec gripped my wrist.
"Wow, um, there's so much in that that was wrong, I'm gonna pretend I did not hear it." Alec's grip on me got harder.
"That's the problem. Your not listening, not to this or anything else I've said tonight." Alec gritted his teeth, "You don't even know this girl? Why do you trust her?"
"Is this about her being Valentine's daughter? Thought we been through this?" Alec's gaze landed on me. " Alec, look at me, you can trust her or not, I don't care. That's not my business." As Jace said that. Alec's grip on me got even harder.
"Alec." I hissed out in pain. He did not let go.
"But, why do you trust Hazel?" Jace directed his hand, pointing at me.
"Alec" I hissed again.
"Jace! Hazel! Alec! I think I found it!" Clary exclaimed. "Mary Milligan."
"Alec!" I called out. He suddenly snapped out of , whatever he was thinking, and his eyes met mine, letting go of my hand.
"I'm sorry." He apologized while I rubbed my wrist in pain. I did not say anything, instead made my way to Clary. Alec was right behind me, his eyes fixed on the back of my head.
"Beloved servant. Who wants that on a headstone?"
"Someone who is in service to a cause greater that themselves." Alec said and made his around.
"At least she is now. Abracadabra."
"Wait you people actually say that?" Clary asked.
I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, are you that dumb?"
"No, Clary, we don't." Jace said as he took out his stele and drew over the angelic rune. Then, Alec and Jace pushed the grave open, revealing a massive box.
Jace opened the heavily designed box to reveal the weapons inside.
"Whoa. Where's Mrs. Milligan?" Clary asked as she and I picked up one of the seraph blade. Clary's one glowed bright white, while mine glowed dim white with a hint of black.
"Don't touch that. You don't know how to use it." Alec said as he was trying to take away Clary's blade.
" What like that the Pandemonium when I killed that demon?" Clary said while I tried to swirl and attack with my blade.
"You didn't kill-" Alec was cut off by Jace.
"Alec, I'm gonna show her the right way to use it." Jace said. "And you" he pointed at me with his seraph blade. "Why is your one so dim?" Jace asked. With that, my eyes grew wide.
"I-um-I don't-um." I stuttered while Alec smirked.
"She's a Warlock." He said.
"WHAT?" Both Jace and Clary shouted out.
"Alec!" I glared at him.
"I though you were a shadowhunter." Clary said.
"I am, I-um-I'm both." I stuttered again.
"But how?" Jace asked.
"You know what? Enough of the questions. We have to save Simon, remember?" I said as I put down the blade, choosing to fight with my spear.
"Right, but we are gonna discuss this later on." Jace said as I nodded.
"Alec, do you see what you need in here?" Alec took a look inside again.
"No. There's no bow here. I need one. I have to rune some arrows. That's back at the institute. I gotta go."
"Well, how are you gonna get back at the institute?"
"Portal?" I suggested.
"Go, in the back. Won't bother me if I'm alone."
"Ok good go. I can finish up here." Jace said.
"Hey, I understand what we need to do. And I trust you, parabatai. Don't ever doubt me. No matter what I said." Alec said.
"It's already forgotten. I'l, see you at dawn."
"At dawn." Alec repeated.
I watched as Alec went and Jace made his way to Clary teaching her.
Wait, I'm third wheeling. Oh no, not again.

"On second thought. I don't think it would bother you if we both go." I said as I jogged my way to Alec.
"What are you doing?" He asked me.
"What? I don't wanna third wheel. It's the worst possible thing." I said as we walked.
"I'm sorry." He apologized again.
"Why?" I asked.
"For that." He said stopping in the middle and taking my hand. "I didn't mean to hurt you." His gaze fixed on my hand.
"Hey, I'm fine." I placed a hand on his face as his eyes met mine. I started at his hazel eyes for moment and took off my hand from his face.
"Right. So um, let's go to the institute and get you your bow and arrow, Alexander "

"Don't call me that."
"Why? Alexander is your name, right?"
"Yea, but nobody calls me by my full name."
"Well then, I guess it makes me the unique one." I winked at him walking forward.
"Okay, fine. Valkyrie." He smirked.
"Oh. My. God." I rubbed my face with both of my hands. "I am not gonna hear the end of this, am I?"
"What, it makes me the unique one, right?." He winked, repeating my line. "As long as your calling me Alexander, I'm calling you Valkyrie." He walked past me as my mouth went open.
"Well played."
***
Soon after, we reached the institute crossing the roads and all. We sneaked in from the back door, making sure no one saw us enter.
"This would have been better if we portalled here." I whispered roughly.
"No it wouldn't, the institute can detect any Downworlders enter."
"Your forgetting the part where I am still a Downworlders and I am literally standing in the institute, with both my feet touching the ground."
"That's where your Angel blood comes to the rescue."
"Right. Is that supposed to make me feel better? I don't even know if my Angel blood can come to the rescue all the time?!" I panicked.
"Stop panicking okay?" He said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Nothing's gonna happen to you." He stared at me. "Come on."
We made our way inside as Alec looked around and opened the weapons vault. There were plenty of swords and Alec picked his bow up, placing it on the table in front. Then, he took some arrows as I placed my hand on the bow. It was heavily crafted. As I picked it up, I felt how light it was and easy to move around with.

"Do you know?" Alec asked as he runed his arrows.
"What?"
"Do you know archery?"
"Yea. A little, not much." I answered as I put down the bow and hopped on the table.
"Show me."
"What?"
"Prove it to me." He said giving me an arrow and nodding his head towards the archer board.
"Alright, but don't make fun of me. I'm a little rusty." I positioned myself, pointing the arrow at the archer board. I took a deep breath and released the arrow. The arrow did not exactly hit at the right spot, instead it hit the blue.
"Not bad." He took the bow from me and took another arrow. Placing himself in position as I stepped back. Without even blinking twice, he hit the right spot. My jaw dropped and I clapped in appreciation.
"Nice job!" He smirked and made his way to the weapons vault. He took out a seraph blade and threw it to me while I caught it and it started to glow dimly.
"Umm, I don't need it."
"Why?" He asked
"Well, I thought of using my spear."
"Well, keep the blade as a backup."
"I already have a backup."
"And that is...?"
"A dagger." I said, taking out my dagger.
"Yeah....no."
"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.
"The dagger is quick, but small."
"Your also forgetting the part where I am a half warlock."
"Still, you can never be too prepared."
"Even if I did, I don't know how to use the blade."
"What? I thought you knew how to use a dagger."
"You said it yourself, it's quick and small while the blade is bigger."
"I'll show it to you." He said making his way to me. He gripped my hand from my back, sending shivers all over my body. His breath landing on my neck. I did not make eye contact with him, not wanting to intensify 'whatever' was happening here.
"You've got to make sure that it knows you." He said, swinging the blade criss-cross still having a grip on my hand. Oh, god. This is exactly what Jace and Clary were doing, wonder how that ended. "Let it know that you're the owner, the boss." He said and made a slashing move. "Now, try it by yourself." He let go. I did not know why, but I missed his touch. The shivers that were sent down my spine.
I did what he asked, I shoved the blade forward, twirled and slashed. It felt good, not going to lie. I turned to look at Alec who had a smile plastered on his face.
"See, you do know how to use a blade."
"Thanks, to the one and only Alexander." I giggled and stared at him, right in the eyes while his met mine. We stood there, frozen for a couple of seconds until we got interrupted by someone.
"Alec? And...?" I looked at him, he had a circle rune on the side of his neck. I pointed the seraph blade at him, taking defense. "Woah, It's alright, I don't bite." He put up his hands, surrendering.
"It's alright." Alec lowered the blade. "I know him."
"Well, it's good to know that someone here is always ready to fight."
"Who are you?" I asked in a serious tone.
"Hodge."
"Our trainer." Alec added.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I just-" I pointed at his circle rune.
"Don't apologize." He smiled. "And you might be?"
"Hazel. Andor." I shook his hand.
"Andor? Your Melissa Andor's daughter?" I lowered my head at the mention of my mother's name.
"Uh-yea." I plastered on a smile. "Wait, How do you know her?"
"Your mother and I were friends. We both worked together."
"My mother was part of the circle?" I was shocked.
"Wait, you didn't know?"
"No, I did not talk to her for about ten years now." I fiddled around with my ring.
"Oh, um I don't know what to say."
"It's alright." I shook my head with a smile.
"Well, I didn't know you two were here." He took a sip of his, what looked like, tea.
"Yea, no, we, um-" Alec stuttered, not sure what to say. I stayed quiet not wanting to make the situation worse.
"Don't tell me. I don't wanna have to report you two."
"It'a just that, you know, Clary is-"
"That girl is Valentines-" Hodge shut his eyes in pain.
"Oh, are you okay?" I asked, trying to put a hand on his shoulder. He raised his hand.
"The monster's daughter. There must be some reason why the touches are coming out of the woodwork again, right?"He finished.
"Clary might me Valentine's daughter, but she is not like him." I defended Clary which made him sigh.
"Well then, I'll leave you to it." Hodge started walking out.
"Hodge." Alec called out. "Thank you."
"You remind me of me, Alec." Hodge said. "A loyal friend standing in the shadow of the chosen one." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hey, don't make the same mistakes I did." Hedge said, patting him on the shoulder. "Look where it got me."
He started walking away. "Hazel, it was lovely to meet you." I smiled and directed my eyes to Alec.
"What?" He asked.
"You're not in his shadow."
"Yea, whatever. Let's go." He replied with a grumpy tone and grabbed his bow and arrows from the table.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Well, would you look at that, 3455 words. My hands have officially passed away. R.I.P
Anyways, I hope ya'll lovelies enjoy this! Again, I apologize for any grammatical mistake, English is not my first language. Don't forget to vote and comment! I'd LOVE to know what you guys think!
Until next time! :)
🖤🤍🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 9.7K 87
[COMPLETED] "Emotions are nothing but a distraction, Clary." He said and I looked at him and knew that his heart and soul was filled with ice-cold no...
82.4K 4.9K 31
"The law is hard but it is the law" Alec Lightwood is a cop for the NYPD. He comes from a long line of cops in the family. He loves his job. He loves...
427K 9.1K 42
[HIGHEST: #1 in shadowhunters] [HIGHEST: # 1 in jacewayland] [ HIGHEST: #1 in themortalinstruments] [HIGHEST: #1 jaceherondale] [HIGHEST: #1 aleclig...
59K 2.7K 31
#16 in harryshumjr #15 in sweden Alec Lightwood, a 18 year old desn't know what to do with his life after he graduated, so he decided to take a one y...