Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

You are Worthy!

986 47 11
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 77 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto's apartment complex (Kira's former apartment)

The sun was setting now as inside Kisara's apartment Naruto stood there in front of the living room. Couple of second later which felt like hours he finally walked into the living room.

He looked around and every glance he could feel his anger growing. They all looked and felt like Kisara was here with him. This place smelt like her too.

"You're truly an idiot Naruto-kun" Kisara giggled happily.

That was it for Naruto as he just snapped with great anger, he tore through the living room breaking everything. Flipping over the table, throwing down the television, pushing out their pictures on the shelf Naruto destroyed everything.

3 minutes later Naruto sat in the middle of a great wreckage has he lost his energy to do anymore.

Naruto sat on the floor huffing and then saw a broken glass of what held a picture inside. Picking it up the Uzumaki inspected it.

His eyes went wide, it was a picture of both he and Kisara. Naruto was a bit roughed up but was smiling as she held him close also smiling.

He remembered that day. It was the day he created the Teikoku Kō Kyō Han Shō.

Flashback

Naruto who was a bit roughed up sat on the couch and was looking at Kisara who brought a bowl to the table. It was covered up as she hid it from him.

"Kisara, what is that" Naruto pointed at the bowl she put at the table. His wife looked at him and smiled "do you remember when I said if I'm very proud of you or if you done something good I will give you something you'll love.

Naruto blinked Kisara always restricted him from having ramen, watching television late etc. Lately ever since they had their date she said she was working on something for him. He asked what and she said she will give it to him if he was a "good boy" this made him scowl and tell her that they will never go to the emerald leaf ever again getting her surprised.

How he loved to see her pleading eyes. Naruto was now smirking wide, which Kisara noticed and her eyes narrowed knowing what he was thinking.

"You think you can use the emerald leaf card on me, Naruto-kun. This surprise will get us even I promise you." Kisara smirked evilly.

"So it's a present" Naruto blinked making her nod "yes a present for creating that new technique"

Naruto frowned and shook his head "I don't deserve it. If it wasn't for you telling me about the new Kage-bunshin training method, I would have never made it" Kisara nodded she liked his appreciative nature it was one of her favourite qualities he had she loved.

"Enough talk Naruto-kun it's time for your present to be unveiled" Kisara stretched his name making Naruto blush.

Slowly going to the small white blanket making Naruto gulp, Kisara pulled it off to show....

Naruto blinked now confused "ramen"

It was ramen....

Kisara nodded "Yes ramen"

Naruto sweat dropped "you know Ayame left ramen for me at the table right" Kisara scowled that stupid girl. That girl should be glad she never came when she was around. Kisara can promise that someone would be hanging under Konoha's bridge.

Kisara sighed "just eat it Naruto-kun"

Naruto just nodded and took a chopped stick "alright." he then dug in

The Kyuubi no Kitsune watched Naruto take a noodle and slowly put it in his mouth.

"What the fuck!" Naruto's eyes went wide as he took a taste, this taste of magnificence!

Naruto's face suddenly darkened...

Kisara noticed and looked a bit worried thinking he became sick "h...hey Naruto are you alright"

"Did...I add to much salt, maybe I didn't boil it long enough" she rambled in her head worried that she might disappointed Naruto.

Suddenly at great speed Naruto started to eat the ramen. It was so quick he already finished surprising Kisara once more.

Once he finished he looked at Kisara like she was the apostle for the ramen god. His eyes sparkled so bright it made her blush.

Naruto smiled brightly and like a small child he screamed in joy "OH MY GOD KISARA THAT WAS SO GOOD. PLEASE ANOTHER ONE!" quickly knowing he was acting stupid Naruto coughed and tried to man up making Kisara giggle.

There is no way someone could not find Naruto lovable.

Naruto now looked at her with a serious expression "Kisara that ramen...was just legendary"

His wife raised her eyebrow at the word "legendary" Naruto nodded "that ramen was legendary" and then with speed she didn't know her husband had he grabbed her by the shoulders.

Naruto moved his face close to her making her blush "Kisara make it again please...I do anything you want" Naruto's eyes now looked desperate making her smile. She finally got what she came for.

Going close as their lips touched Kisara quickly pecked them and then responded smiling "No"

Naruto's eyes went wide and he groaned "don't do this Kisara. I mean come on! This is blackmail" Kisara smiled and then walked off getting out of his grasp.

"Just know this. The ramen will show you how much you mean to me Naruto-kun" Naruto whined "come one Kisara I take you to the emerald leaf. Just make me it for me again and we are even"

Kisara giggled while she went up the stairs "are we even though because from the looks of it. I got the upper hand" she laughed now as Naruto huffed.

"KISARA JUST MAKE IT FOR ME!"

All Naruto got was laughter which echoed upstairs "well done Naruto!"

End of flashback

Naruto now hollowly went to his own apartment as he had his picture with him. For some reason remembering that made him sadder, he walked into the living room and just looked at the window watching the people with empty eyes.

Naruto gripped the picture and desperately tried to control his emotions once again. Suddenly he heard a sound from the Kitchen. Thinking that something was up, Naruto just walked towards the kitchen, he wasn't in the mood for some shit now.

Getting to the darkened Kitchen he turned on the lights.

His eyes went wide to what he saw right on the kitchen table was a something that was covered by a white cloth.

With rasped breath and with shaken hands, Naruto reached for the white cloth and picked it up.

His eyes went wide and he gasped.

Naruto OST - Naruto's Theme

There was a bowl of hot ramen. It was surprising that it was still hot.

Suddenly Naruto's mind echoed as he heard a melodic voice he never heard before.

"You are worthy!"

Naruto's eyes went wide "What!" Suddenly memories surfaced of his first meeting with his wife.

"You tricked me!" Naruto pointed at Kyuubi who smiled victoriously "tough. You have me to deal with now"

"But marriage, at my age are you nuts!" Naruto growled as Kisara flicked her hair backwards "don't you want to be married to me Naruto" Kisara smiled thinking he will blush and stutter

"No I frankly don't" Naruto spoke truly getting Kisara surprised as she couldn't believe what she just heard.

He really didn't want to marry her. A woman like her can easily get any guy and he a grown boy of 16 years old had the privilege to marry her and he refused.

She laughed for the first time. Kyuubi no Yoko laughed.

This boy before her was truly an idiot.

"Hey why are you laughing" Naruto growled as Kisara stopped and smirked "well tough? It's a promise you have to fulfil"

"Promise" Naruto blinked as he clenched his fists. The first and most important promise he made in his life was now in his mind.

A white haired boy looked at a blond haired whiskered boy who huffed, his fists was bleeding and there on his feet were three older teenage boys unconscious.

The white haired boy opened his blue eyes and screamed at the blond in front of him smiling"YOU ARE STRONG!"

Naruto now closed his eyes tears now flowing as he let his emotions go.

"Naruto you are strong" Kisara smiled as the two sat at the roof of their apartment.

Naruto shook his head "it's not enough Kisara. I will need to become stronger" Kisara frowned "why do you want to be strong"

"Do I need a reason to become strong" Kisara sighed "Naruto tell me"

The Uzumaki looked at the moon and sighed "until I become the strongest"

Kisara laughed getting Naruto to blink as she stopped as he was serious.

The Uzumaki smiled "I will be strong no matter what. I promised after all" Kisara was just surprised.

Suddenly Naruto held his head as memories bombarded him.

All these memories of what he and Kisara shared and the fun he had with her.

"I do this all for you Naruto" Naruto didn't know what to feel to that. He was grateful for her consideration as she saved his life when he needed her.

"You have seen my hybrid form aren't you scared" Naruto clenched his fists his wife had lots of secrets hidden from him. The behind the scenes manipulation and Mizuki's kidnapping and his sudden attack on him. He knew Kisara had hidden lots of other things as well.

Naruto felt betrayed as he opened up to her only to receive nothing in return.

His eyes went wide to the next memory, he remembered his wife opening up to him only for him to accept her to who she was. Naruto remembered how open she was to him after that meeting and the intimacy afterwards. That moment showed him how she was devoted to him and he was to her. After that Kisara was conflicted.

Naruto became sad now.

The final moment was she being there for him when he cried at the alley and him spilling his heart to her which she embraced.

"You are worthy"

Naruto opened his eyes now. He had lots of questions to ask her. Gripping the stomach where she stabbed him which healed thanks to Tsunade. Naruto decided that all though the marriage was over his promise to her wasn't. He will find her and get these answers with force if he has to.

She may be the Kyuubi no Kitsune but he was a man with a promise.

A man who promised to become strong and Naruto be damned if he loses Kisara.

Just like Shinn who promised to never lose. Naruto promised to always fulfil his promises.

The Uzumaki closed his eyes as he glowed blue and muttered "I...I'm not going to run away and I never go back on my word" he opened his eyes now as chakra suddenly exploded breaking his windows and create a flash of light "that's my nindo, my ninja way" Naruto screamed.

"I'm going to find you Kisara and I will get answers whether you like it or not"

Under his white shirt the fox tattoo that disappeared now reappeared as it glowed red.

There was no time to play anymore. Naruto's eyes turned cold as he now became different. No. He became the Naruto he used to be back then.

This time however he will move up in rank and use Konoha to find Kisara. He won't give up. He will never give up.

"Kisara...wait for me" Naruto muttered calmly as his eyes glowed eerie blue.

End of Naruto OST - Naruto's Theme

Hidden village of the Sound – Underground Orochimaru's lair.

Three indivuals stood in a dark hallway as cries echoed. They were cries of prisoners.

Orochimaru smiled as he looked at Sasuke who wasn't bothered by the whines. The snake Sannin had to possess another body. His face was wrapped up but his snake like eyes could be seen. "No matter only 3 years and his body is mine. For now I shall train him, after all I don't want a weak body" Orochimaru looked joyful as he smiled under the bandages.

Kabuto by his side smirked "Kukukuku. Welcome Sasuke-kun"

Sasuke with his Sharingan on, scowled "forget the theatrics Orochimaru and let's get on with the training"

Orochimaru looked taken aback and glanced at Kabuto "my Kabuto he wants to train at this kind of hour" Kabuto adjusted his glasses "I'm afraid so Orochimaru-Sama after all he is the prodigy of Konoha"

Sasuke clenched his fists as he remembered that Naruto was the rookie of the year not him. "I want to train hurry up"

Orochimaru smiled because the brat wanted to die quickly. No matter he didn't mind "as you wish. Let us go"

The snake then walked further inside with Kabuto following soon after "come Sasuke-kun your training awaits" the medic smiled. The Uchiha just grunted and walked after the man. He mind was on one thing.

"I will kill you Itachi...Naruto"

Inside a cave – location unknown

Inside the cave nine figures appeared.

A man with ring eyes looked at two individuals. One had red eyes with three black commas and the other had a huge sword and sharp teeth "Kisame, Itachi what do you think of the subject"

"The boy was surprising that is all leader-sama" Itachi spoke with no expression while Kisame smirked he wasn't angry at kid anymore. He just wanted to fight that spunky kid again.

"He has guts leader" Kisame smirked. Suddenly a man with hollow green eyes spoke "He's not in the bingo book so he's not worth it"

"Fucking hell! Is money all you can think of OI!" the man next to the green eyed figure screamed.

"Enough! You all have your tasks of capturing the Biju's" the ring eye man ordered.

"Leader...it's going to be tough, very tough. The Biju's are monsters you heard the stories" spoke a small heavy looking figure with a rough voice.

"I agree with danna unn." Said the figure next to him

A figure with flower on its face looked at the leader with eerie grey eyes. The leader closed its eyes and then reopened "You are correct that is why we capture Jinchūriki they are the Biju's true weakness"

The person with flowers on its head nodded "Yes get the Jinchūriki and use its powers" everyone else nodded the hosts were sitting ducks since nobody ever controlled their Biju before.

"We shall meet each other in 3 years then we shall begin. For now train hard" The leader disappeared and then everyone did the same, except two.

Kisame looked at Itachi "hey what about your brother" Itachi looked solemn "he is not a threat to me" he then disappeared leaving the shark man to sigh "3 years. I can't wait" he smirked and left.

0°0°0°0°0°0

A beautiful red haired woman sat in a bar in a small town when a man came onto her.

"Hey babe you free at the moment" the woman smiled as she ignored him and gave the bartender the tips. Leaving the bartender scared shitless from what she asked.

The man that tried to flirt with her fumed and was about to go to the woman. However the bartender stopped him "hey. Don't" the man scowled and looked back at the old man who shook his head "she is going to die. After all she is going to that mountain"

The man's eyes went wide and fear enveloped him as he looked at the crimson haired woman who left the bar and go into the night.

"She's dead" he quietly muttered in fear.

Outside the crimson haired woman was in a mountain path and suddenly felt pain on her right hand. Getting out her right hand she opened to look at her palm.

The fox tattoo that was engraved on it suddenly glowed and disappeared. The womans eyes went wide for second but then she smirked.

Gripping her hand tightly she chuckled "so you made your choice. I should have known you never break your promises Naruto-Kun"

She looked at the moon and then at the huge mountain "you are really going to be annoying after all Naruto" she smiled as suddenly with her great ears she heard a huge growl coming from the top of the mountain.

She smiled "you are so impatient. Wait for your queen Gobi" she smiled as she then walked ahead. Each step she changed back to her true form and disappeared in a red light.

"Uzumaki Naruto. You will soon see how different my world is. I will see, if you are truly worthy"

.......................

Naruto now promised to follow Kisara to the end of the earth and get his answers and he won't accept no for an answer.

The Akatsuki are going to strike in three years' time. Their goals are the Jinchūriki.

What was Kisara doing and what has Naruto got himself into ?

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.3K 58
I have permission by Fpsroxas to use this. Original story belongs to EvilFuzzy9. Infinite Tsukuyomi is executed. All of the world is now blanketed in...
18.3K 274 8
Naruto starts having recurring dreams during a mission about a certain lovely Hyuga; and it's not the one he's married to. Fortunately, they're just...
355K 12.7K 58
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
45.2K 1.9K 15
Naruto is dreaming about Sasuke. Is this a chance to make peace with his old friend before the end or something else entirely? (COMPLETED)