Dracule Mihawk x Reader [Our...

By XianLeRoux

A Vacation... That's what you badly need in your line of work, but of course, you can't find any excuse to do... More

Prologue: Our Adult Life
Chapter 1: Go Home, Y/N
Chapter 2: Postponing a Celebration
Chapter 3: ASL's Friends
Chapter 4: Our Reunion
Chapter 5: HANCOCK!
Chapter 6: His Point of View
Chapter 7: A What- Now?
Chapter 9: Our Night
Chapter 10: Our Night Ends, Morning Starts
Chapter 11: Flamingo~!
Chapter 12: Boys... Act like Men
Chapter 13: Firm talk
Author's Note: REVEAL
Chapter 14: Let the Party Begin!
Chapter 15: Since Forever
Valentine's special~<3
Chapter 16: A Wholesome Moment
Chapter 17: The Untold Story
Chapter 18: Release the Crocodile
Chapter 19: Unspoken Authority
Chapter 20: Who We Came To Be
Chapter 21: Who Is She?
Chapter 22: Who They Are

Chapter 8: It's Really Happening...

707 28 9
By XianLeRoux

"Where are you going, Hawk-eyes?" 

Zoro asked as he muted the television of their house. His adopted sister, fortunately, too drowned in the fact that her idol was at school today and actually bumped into her!

"A date, Roronoa. I am pretty sure you have already heard from your class." Yes, that's right. Mihawk knew about the not-so-rumors circling the school. It was unavoidable as he wasn't careful when he called you. And he didn't really bother to hide it from anyone.

"With Luffy's sister..." Zoro pointed out now looking his foster father in the eye.

"I do not know nor understand what the big deal about this, Roronoa. You, for a fact, know nothing about our relationship."

"She is Luffy's sister! A sister of your student! Doesn't that feel a bit wrong for you?" 

"No. She has been a friend of mine before one of her brothers became one of my students. Tell me, Why are you so against this, Roronoa?" Mihawk's patience is running thin as he fixed the tie around his neck. He couldn't understand.

Maybe it is the feeling of maybe it is too late. Back then if they have started dating, it would be more normal looking. More natural feeling. And there are no complications present as there are now.

"You leave me no choice, Hawk-Eyes. Perona! Sis! Hawk-eyes is going on a date!"

And with this, Mihawk's eyes widen. Sure enough, footsteps have been heard banging on the floor.

"You are what?! And you didn't tell me!"

'She doesn't know?' Mihawk asked Zoro through his eyes.

Zoro only shrugged as he watched the female panic at the situation before her. The truth is Zoro didn't want Perona to know so it didn't reach her ears. After all, he really doesn't know how the female would react.

"Aha! I know! You gotta change your shoes! Shinier, classier! That tie! I think I saw a navy blue-colored tie in one of your things! Good choice on the tux, this is the brand new from the Newgate collection!"

And so Mihawk got ready for his date with the uncertain thoughts inside his mind.

You stared at yourself for one last time before sighing. You are a fashion designer. You design clothes. But the all in all appearance including the make-up and the hair. You know little about it. But this is the anxiety talking.

You just want to get this right. It isn't the first date... Wait... Is it? First date? When you were in high school... Oh yeah, this is a first date between the two of you.

Your first date is actually an unpredictable one. With Doflamingo, yes, that guy. It was something of a deal with him and it ended up in fun. Since then the two of you grew closer but it was perfectly obvious that you two are only friends. 

That and your feelings for Mihawk are more relevant.

Also, Dofflamingo is a ladies' man... No one would believe he'll settle down (In a serious relationship). 

You then heard a knock at the door. Surprise, surprise. It's your older brother, Marco.

"Hey, bro. Something wrong? Is he there?! I clearly have 20 minutes more!"

Marco only laughed at this as you then were pushed to sit by the vanity chair. "Not yet... I just want to check up on you. Nervous,yoi? This isn't your first date, you know."

You grab a comb and look at yourself. "Yeah it isn't but... It's MIhawk. You know how I feel about him."

"Of course. But should you really be nervous? You've known each other for years. I can't even say that I'm surprised that you asked each other out. When we heard about it, all I can think about was, it was about a goddamn time."

You can only laugh at this. 

"How are things looking there, sweetie?" a voice came from the door. That's right, it was your dad. Although he's supposed to be at work right about now. He came back right away after hearing that his daughter is going on a date, with Mihawk. 

Imagine his reactions when you told him about your first date. With Doflamingo... He didn't care about anything so it infuriated him more. But Doflamingo is a nice guy, you guys came home even before the clock hits 10:30 pm. Deep inside... he's a nice guy... on certain occasions... on certain people...

"I'm doing fine, dad. Come in," you said as you stood up and faced the doorway of your room where your oversized dad had to dunk before entering. 

He stopped as he saw you. "You... Look amazing, my princess..."

You blushed at this and smiled before thanking him for a compliment. You wore a small red dress with stylish frills on the neckline, on the long sleeves, and, on the end of the dress, with the back of it, backless.

When your dad sat on your bed along with Marco, the be dipped and Marco got smushed on Newgate's arm. "Pops!" He shouted in irritation.

"Guararara! Forgive me, Marco."

Marco just grumbled.

"All this for that Hawk-eyes boy, huh?" He asked. "I'm surprised you still like him till this day."

That surprised you. Your dad wasn't supposed to know about you liking Mihawk! You were very careful about hiding the fact that you have the capabilities of liking a boy. Let's just say that Newgate has a way of... dealing with boys who get too close to you.

"Dad! How-?!"

"I knew it when you talked about him over dinner when you just got home from watching his first Kendo competition."

"That's so long ago!" you thought to yourself.

"Well, you can't underestimate a Newgate in anything, huh..." Marco mumbled and you just look at him dumbfounded. You were about to say something back but you heard the doorbell rang from below.

"Nee-san!" That was Sabo. "Mihawk-sensei is here!"

"I passed all my assignments!" Luffy suddenly shouted.

You looked at them with wide eyes and your palms got sweaty again.

"We'll go and keep him company. Go down whenever you're ready." Marco got up with your dad and you gave them a smile.

"And try to calm down Luffy."

You grab your purse and check the essentials inside while things happen below you without your knowledge.

Mihawk stood with confidence in the familiar house of Newgate's. It took him about an hour to escape his own daughter and he was glad because he was on time. 

"Nee-san!" Sabo called. "Mihawk-sensei is here!" He signaled Mihawk to come inside and smiled at him. "Can I get you anything, sensei?"

He was about to answer but then he heard a shout from a familiar loudmouthed student of his.  

"Nothing is fine."

"Hawk-eyes!" He heard a booming voice that could only belong to the one and only father figure of his Y/N. It was Edward Newgate, coming down the stairs with his son, Marco "Phoenix" Newgate.

Newgate stood in front of him but he never wavered. "I am going to confess, I have doubted you, boy. I had a thought that this would never happen," Newgate said.

"I had the same thought too, Newgate... But I couldn't let it win against me." Mihawk said and they could only share a knowing look.

"It's actually happening... How do you feel?" Marco jokingly asked him but before he can answer, the other Newgate brother came.

"Too bad, Doflamingo beat you to a date with her," Thatch Newgate said.

"Might have, but I rather be the last than the first with Y/N," he answered.

Ooh's were circling their minds.

"And I did had a firm talk with that feather brain after it."

"You did what?" a voice suddenly butted in.

There at the top of the stairs stood his long beloved. So close and yet so far love of his life.

The red dress hugged your figure perfectly and Mihawk can swore that he fell all over again. You were here, dressed up so beautifully... for him!

"Is that why Doffy came back 2 days after with a black-eye?" 

"It was a firm talk among men..." He answered.

"Right haha, I'll just let that go. How do I look?"

How do you look? Are you seriously asking him that? You are gorgeous, sexy, blinding, alluring and... and...

"Beautiful... just... beautiful, Y/N." He answered in which made you smile and blush as you walk towards him.

"You don't look so bad yourself," you answered as you went and fix uup his tux that you noticed is part of your Spring Tuxedo's collection line. 

"Alright, Love Birds! Go on! DO not STAY UP TOO LATE!" Marco says as he pushes you both out of the house.

"I haven't heard that in a while," you remarked as you smiled at him. 

"Well, mi bella? Shall we go?"

"We shall, monsiour~."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 401 8
Your life was pretty lonely on a small island near Reverse Mountain. You were the easy blame for every little inconvenience in the villagers' life ju...
37.5K 1.7K 85
two years ago Ace died. he left this world and left behind many bleeding hearts. his friends, his grandfather, his family, his loving brothers, and m...
885 47 9
Portgas D. Ace ( you can skip arc 1 and head to arc 2 if you want to see right away) - Roux D. Antoinette, she was an experiment, when Whitebeard fou...
1.4K 47 9
Born from a cruel Queen and a generous, kind hearted God, you, the youngest of 4 children were sent away due to your mother's cruel plans for you. Yo...