Bestfriend | Ran Takahashi

By NikkieKnickKnack

Aya have always been called the bestfriend, the number fan, the biggest supporter, the little princess... Wha... More

Disclaimer
Hi, I'm Takahashi Ran
Number One
Accepted
21
Riri
See You Around
Unexpected
Jealous
Act Cool. Be Cool.
Birthday
A Thousand Miles
Prince Charming
Just Let Me Go
Start Over
Goodnight
Bikini
Boys are Weird
Rain
You Missed
Happy
Date
Bruised
Love Bites
Uncomfortable
Skin to Skin
Liar
I Miss Her
Hold On
Shopping
Safety First
Miyako-jima
The Beach
Passion
Sore
Promise
Moments
Fight
Japan v Qatar
Japan v Bahrain
Wake Me Up
Back to Tokyo
Birthday Weekend
That One's For You
Idiots
Hate
First Love
Sacrifice
Yes!
Time with You

Live on Insta

1K 25 27
By NikkieKnickKnack

It's Monday... Just Monday... and I'm tired already. Am I going to last this whole week? I know I shouldn't be complaining since I'm not the one competing, but some people are disorganized as fuck that I have to step up and fix shit.

"Aya-san, you don't look too good" I heard Jenny say as we made our way to the court for their second match.

"I'm just tired, I'll be fine" I answered, "Are we all set up for today?" I added.

"Yes, you should take a rest today, just sit and watch, Miyaka and I can handle them" Jenny told me.

Do I really look that bad? I mean.. I guess it wouldn't hurt to just watch the game today. I could do some work as well... light work. Warm up video posted, check. Entering the court video, check. Official warm up video... I looked around and.. okay, Jenny's taking a video right now, Miyaka... ok, pictures. Looks like we're set.

Looks like Yuki-senpai isn't playing today either.. Fukuyama-san is playing and Jenny is excited for that, I had her post their warm up video before I had her sit and watch a bit, as well as Miyaka.

Set 1...

Bahrain scored first but, of course, Ran answered back. Jenny is all smiles when Fukuyama-san served the ball. She's so adorable. Ran scored again and now I'm all smiles. Stop smiling like an idiot, Aya. After a few minutes of watching, we got back to work. Sometimes I wonder how fast the ball go when Ran serves them.. it looks like it could kill people. I should have him serve a ball to me one of these days, I'm curious now.

So.. how am I getting turned on from Ran's back row attack? Is it the form? his technique? what? He's just something else. Damn it.. Focus, Aya.

I stood up suddenly and I got dizzy for a second. Woah. Not the time to get sick or pass out. I went over to Miyaka to check how she's doing, she showed me some of her shots and one of them was Ran's back row attack from a minute ago. I definitely want that, he looked like he was flying. "Awesome pictures, keep it up, let me know if you need a break" I told her, she nodded.

I turned back to watch the game, just in time to see Fukuyama-san solo block a hit. Jenny was jumping up and down in excitement. He and I made eye contact for a second and he smiled at me. Wait. I made it clear to him that I'm in a relationship. Just ignore him, Aya, he'll give up eventually. Ran noticed it though and gave me a look, I shrugged my shoulders.. like what does he want me to do?

We lost set 1.

I had Miyaka take a break during the break and Jenny take a few videos. I have a headache at this point, I excused myself to go to the bathroom to get myself in check. Instead of the bathroom, I went out to see if I can get some sort of pain killer in a konbini nearby.

It took me longer than expected, by the time I got back, they were a few point in to set 2 already.

Set 2..

Ran saw me come in and mouthed if I was okay, I just nodded in reply. I took the pain killer and had some water, hoping it'll work.

"Are you okay?" I heard Miyaka asked

"Yeah, just a headache" I told her.

"How are you and Jenny?"

"I'm fine, Jenny.. well, cupid visited her. All I see are heart eyes towards Fukuyama-san"

I giggled, "Let her enjoy it."

During technical timeout, Yuki-senpai checked up on me real quick.

"Takahashi asked to check on you, how are you feeling?"

"I'm good, senpai, just had a headache"

He put his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"You're a little warm, don't work too much and make sure you get some rest when we get back" he said.

I nodded in reply.

Not even 5 or 3 minutes after the timeout, Ran did 2 solo blocks back to back. The second block he scored. I was clapping and jumping up and down. Proud girlfriend moment. He looked at me and winked, I winked back. Fukuyama-san then hit an ace, Jenny cheering. Bahrain then called for a time out.

That hit from Bahrain (16-9) that went straight to Ran made me flinch. It looked like a hard hit, but he looks fine, hopefully he's fine. Another back row attack from Ran... never fails to amaze me. I'm just fangirling at this point and not even working, gotta get back to work now.

I went through some of the pictures they took and sent some to Soma-san that I think would be nice for future content. Jenny asked for a break when they took Fukuyama-san out. We won set 2 by a landslide, 25-17.

Set 3 and 4 were impressive as well, considering Yuki-senpai did not play. I kind a get it now why fans are swooning and basically simping over Ran. He's just.. so.. cool when he plays and the smiles that he gives to other people.. wait... I get those smiles all the time.

Miyaura-san and Takanashi-san put in some work. Set 3 was a close match like set 1. Ran scoring the winning set point for set 3, me cheering like a maniac. No shame. During the break, a girl came up near the barrier behind me.

Set 4...

"Hey, you're Higurashi-san, right?"

I turned and nodded.

"I have a question" another girl joined her with a little boy.

"Uhmm yeah sure" I walked a bit closer to them.

"Can we get a selfie? My friend is a fan of yours"

"Sure, why not"

We took a quick selfie and then the other girl asked, "Are you here to watch Takahashi-san?"

"I'm here for work and to watch the team" I answered.

"You work for them?"

"For JVA, part time.. my other two co-workers are over there" I told them pointing at Miyaka and Jenny.

"That's cool, can you tell us if the rumors are true?"

"Rumors?"

"That you're in a relationship with Takahashi-san"

"You're going to have to ask him that, if you guys are still here at the end of the match, I can ask him to come over here for a bit"

"Can I.. can I get a picture with Takahashi-san?" the little boy asked.

"I'll let him know that you want a picture with him, so make sure you're here, ok?"

The little boy nodded with a big smile on his face.

The girls smiled. They were probably around 13‐15 years of age while the boy was probably about 6. I don't think Ran would mind talking to them for a minute or two. "Alright, I gotta get back to work, enjoy the match and I'll see you guys in a bit"

They nodded and left.

"What did they want?" Miyaka asked.

"A selfie and they had a few questions about Ran" I answered, checking some of her pictures.

"I completely forgot that you were in the Olympics, power couple huh" she joked.

I laughed, "Not even, we had some issues back then and it wasn't the experience I was hoping for."

"There's always next time, right?"

"Yeah, I guess, how's Jenny doing?"

"Fawning over you know who" she giggled.

I just shook my head and got back to watching the game, just in time to see Ran score from the back row. His body piking as he hit the ball. So much power. He pointed towards me and winked. He needs to stop or I'll end up in the hospital.

"He's like so in to you" Jenny said.

"Not really, how's Fukuyama-san?" I asked.

She didn't answer, she just smiled.

Ran had another solo block and he pointed at me again, I pointed back he just laughed. Then he hits an ace! Seriously! My lord... This guy is having the time of his life. His next serve ended up being the last one for the match, Japan winning 3-1 against Bahrain. We had the usual group photo, had Jenny and Miyaka post the content on Instagram.

"Ran," I called out.

"Hmm?"

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Depends.."

I rolled my eyes, I looked at the area where I met the two girls and boy were and they were there waiting for him.

"You see those two girls over there and the little boy?" pointing at the trio.

He looked to see where I was talking pointing, the little boy jumping up and down, waving at him, when he saw Ran look towards them.

"They asked earlier if we were going out and I didn't want to say anything without letting you know first.. and that boy is a big fan"

"What do I get out of it?"

"Ran"

"I'm kidding, join me?" he asked.

"Sure"

We walked to the trio together, the boy's face lit up when Ran waved to them and the girls got shy.

"I heard you guys have questions" he said. I stayed back and let him handle the kid and teens.

"Yes! Can I please take a picture with you? Also, how do I get to be tall and be as good as you are?" the boy asked, bouncing up and down.

"Well, first, you have to eat healthy and make sure you get enough sleep. Then you have to practice hard all the time and make sure that you listen to your coach" Ran said, signing the boy's jersey. The boy's sister took a picture of them together.

"Ok! I will be the next ace of Japan!"

"I'll watch out for that" Ran replies, smiling at the boy infront of him.

The girls got pictures with him as well, then one of them asked, "Higurashi-san told me to ask you if the rumors are true"

"What rumors?"

"That you two are in a relationship"

He turned to look at me and I just smiled. Up to him on how he wants to answer that question.

"What do you think?"

"We don't have concrete proof, but it seems like it"

"Girls are gross" the boy answered.

Ran and I laughed at that.

"Wait until you grow up," he told the boy, bending down, "Wait until you find someone who will make your heart flutter and give you butterflies, someone who will push you to be your very best, and someone who you can't live without" he added looking at me, smiling. I smiled back.

"I see now" one of the girls said.

"Alright, any other questions?"

The trio shook their head and thanked Ran for spending a little time with them. The boy waving until we were out of sight.

"You're great with kids" I told him as we walked to the locker room.

"You owe me"

"Yeah, yeah.. it's not like you didn't enjoy talking to the boy. Did you see his eyes sparkling when you signed his jersey? He was adorable!"

He just smiled. He entered the locker room while I waited for him outside. Jenny and Miyaka already in the bus. Yuki-senpai was the first one to come out.

"Senpai, are you doing okay? It's 2 matches in a row that you didn't play" I asked him.

"Just recovering, but I'm fine, I should be back by tomorrow" he answered, ruffling my hair.

"That's good, it's just weird not seeing you on the court"

"You miss seeing me play that much?"

"I just said it's weird"

"How are you and Takahashi?"

"We're doing great, trying to keep it professional while working"

"Except for the cheering on the sideline"

"I can't help that, proud girlfriend moment"

He chuckled. Fukuyama-san then came out, smiling at me. I nodded, "Great job today"

"Thank you, Higurashi-san" he said.

Ran came out after him, "Ready?" he asked. I nodded.

I was too tired to do extra work when we got back to the hotel. I had a quick shower and just laid down on the bed and scrolled through Instagram. I was tagged in a couple of posts. One of them was the selfie I took with the girl. Then another was the sister and brother, thanking me for getting Ran to talk to them. Then there's a video of Ran talking to the boy when he said girls are gross. The video zooming in a little bit on Ran when he turned towards me.

The comments were pretty interesting.

'They're sooo going out'

'Look at the way he smiled at her, they're totally a thing'

'Doesn't he smile like that at everyone though?'

'Look at the way he was looking at her when he smiled and look at the way she was looking at him when she smiled back, totally a couple'

'Look at the ring on his necklace and look at the ring on her finger, they look like a promise ring of some sort and the bracelet with his jersey numbers!'

Wait.. how did they even see that. I replayed the video and yup.. there it was.. I was fixing my hair with my left hand. The bracelet is visible but the ring.. could barely tell it was there.

Then there's another video of Ran during the match when he pointed towards somewhere.. and then a fan caught where he was pointing at... me.. who was cheering like a maniac.

'They're totally a couple'

'Ran please confirm!'

A lot of them asking for confirmation. Wonder what he'll do... Just then I heard someone knock on my door. I checked the peephole this time and it was Ran. I opened the door and let him in. He surprised me by hugging me tightly, lifting me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"I missed you!" he said, laying me down on the bed gently, getting on top of me.

"It's not even an hour since we last saw each other" I told him, his hair still damp, "and why do you always have damp hair when you come over, you'll get sick, go grab a towel"

"Fineee"

I got myself another pain killer, I could feel that headache coming back.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked.

Shit. He saw.

"Yeah, just a headache.. come here and let me dry your hair, how's your fingers?"

"How long?"

"Headache? Since this afternoon, I'm fine, don't worry... now, come here"

He felt my forehead to check if my I'm hot, he sighed. "You're a bit warm"

"I just need to relax and not work too much, I'll be fine, I promise.."

"Tell me if you get sick, I'll call one of your brothers to pick you up"

"I will, now sit"

I dried his hair and proceeded on taping his fingers. It's been a while since I've done it. "Your fans are asking you to confirm something" I told him as I finished up with his hand.

"Confirm what?"

"Check your instagram" I told him as I got under the blanket, getting comfy and turning the tv on to watch whatever show is available.

"And they're still asking me to confirm it when the answer is right there" he said as he went through all his tagged photos and videos.

"Gotta make sure" I told him.

"Are you okay if I tell them?"

"What's the worst thing they could do?"

"Online bullying"

"I'll be fine"

"Alright, I'll post something later, did you eat yet?"

"Not really... I do want some snacks, so.. let's go to a konbini and get something!" I told him, quickly sitting up.

"No, I'll get it, you stay here"

I pouted.

"I'll be quick" he gave me a peck on the cheeks before taking my key card and leaving.

I got a notification that he's doing a live show on instagram. Hmm... let's see what he's up to.

He was walking out of the hotel and talking to the cam, but all I can see was the dark sky.

"Oh look who's watching.. Hi, love, I'll be back in a few minutes with snacks" he said.

'Who's love?' people were commenting.

"So, guys, I'm getting some snacks at the konbini nearby, hopefully they have what I'm looking for since..." he paused for a moment and smiled at someone in the store.

"As I was saying... Aya snacks on only one thing and that is...." he switched the camera view to show all the snacks in the konbini before stopping at the pocky section.

"pocky, but not just any pocky... she loves the matcha flavored one" he said, zooming in on a box of matcha pocky.

People are commenting saying that he's finally confirmed that we're going out etc.

"How many should I get?" He asked.

People are asking why I'm not with him and telling him to get 3+ boxes. Yes, 3+ boxes of pocky would do.

"She has a headache right now, she's been working hard these past couple of days.. all the content that you see on Instagram is because of her and her team, it looks easy work but the behind the scene is very tough, considering we, as a team, mess around too much sometimes and she handles other things that's PR related..."

He grabbed like 5 boxes of pocky and put it in a basket.

"Also... she likes to eat these pocky with a certain drink.. and it has to be a certain brand as well... I know.. I have such a picky girlfriend, but I do agree with her on this brand though.. so let me show you.. hopefully they have it"

He went to the drink section and showed them the strawberry milk selection.

"She loves strawberry milk, she loves strawberry in general... but this brand.." he said, pointing at a certain brand... "Not sponsored by the way, it's the best tasting one..." he got 4 bottles and put them in the basket.

Someone asked if that's all for me.

"We share.. she used to hate sharing her pocky back in highs school and just about a few months ago, but I get the special treatment"

He switched the camera back to the front facing one as he made his way back to the hotel and just as he was about to enter the elevator, he met up with Yuki-senpai and Yamauchi-san. They both said hello before heading off.

Is this guy going to continue with his live show until he gets here? I quickly went to the bathroom and checked myself.. I brushed my hair and went back to bed. I sat up and fixed the pillow behind me, leaning against it while I have my laptop and tablet open. I gotta look like I'm doing something.. so, let's work a bit.

"Alright, almost there" I heard him say.

I looked at the comments, people are asking if we're staying in the same room.

"No, I'm just visiting... making sure she's good.. I'm roommates with Tatsu which is a few doors down the hallway" he said before switching the camera again, showing the door handle. He opened the door to my room, all you can see now is the bag of snacks that he's holding... then he showed me, sitting on the bed, working.

"And there's my lovely girlfriend... working..., you're not supposed to be working" he said, putting his phone down on the side table.

"I just had to check a few emails and make sure that we're set for tomorrow.. also, I have to update a few things on the itinerary.." I said.

He picked his phone up and said, "Workaholic girlfriend... but she's the best, anyway.. that's all for tonight! Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your continued support! Bye"

"Well, that's one way to announce to the entire world that we're going out" I said, opening a box of pocky.

"Couldn't think of something.."

A few minutes later, he posted a picture of me on his story, working and snacking. 'Already on the 3rd box.'

It was around 10:30 when he left for bed, they have another match tomorrow, against India. The team must be tired, good thing they have a break on Wednesday.

----- Japan v India -----

I'm feeling much better today. I woke up super early and went to the hotel's gym for a quick work out. I showered after and joined Jenny and Miyaka for breakfast. We prepared for the rest of the day, making sure that everything is updated, equipments set etc.

"I saw that live video last night" Jenny said while we were relaxing in the lobby.

"Ooh the one with Takahashi-san getting her snacks? That was cute!" Miyaka added.

"It's nothing, we do it all the time back in school" I told them.

"Well, maybe to you two, but to anyone watching him.. they think it was cute" Jenny said, Miyaka nodding in agreement.

"Nothing cute about it. Anyway, Yuki-senpai might be playing today, so we have to get good pictures of him" I told them, they both nodded in reply.

We arrived at the arena and proceeded on getting the team's warm up posted in the smaller hall before they enter the court. I decided to just bring my tablet for today since I didn't really use my laptop that much unless I'm in my hotel room.

"You feeling a little bit better?" Ran asked as we walked out of the hall.

"Mhmm... I just needed to rest, I guess" I told him.

They did their official warm up, Jenny taking a video of their warm up and posting it online. They announced the starting line up and Ran is taking a break today, Yuki-senpai is playing. The girls are set the capture some great content while I send an update to Soma-san.

Set 1...

India served first and senpai did not wait at all and scored within the first 20 seconds of the match. Senpai hit 2 aces back to back. Looks like it's going to be an easy match today.

I checked my social media and my followers on instagram skyrocketed. What the heck? I have like 2 posts in it, but okay I guess.

Senpai scored from the back, leading 6-4. Technical time out on at 8-4. I was too busy checking some work email on my laptop that I did not notice Ran giving Fukuyama-san a death glare until Miyaka mentioned it.

"Takahashi-san is giving Fukuyama-san a death glare" she said.

"What?"

"Fukuyama-san was looking at you earlier," she answered.

I looked up and caught Fukuyama-san looking at me, he looked away. I looked at Ran and he seemed pissed off. He saw me looking at him and I just shook my head. Don't do anything stupid, I thought. He just nodded. Good.

The team is doing great, I do wish Ran was playing though.. People think that he looks so good in white, I prefer him in black.. but honestly speaking.. I prefer him in nothing.

Everyone's playing well, there were a few mistakes on serves but they were getting a lot of saves and digs. Onodera-san and Miyaura-san putting in some work, assisting senpai.

India called timeout at 23-12, I was able to pull Ran aside for a second to talk to him.

"Are you good?" I asked.

"He needs to keep his eyes on the match" he replied.

"He's not going to do anything, so relax, ok?"

"Fine.."

Set ended with Yamauchi-san scoring.

During break, I received a call from Daisuke-nii. Why would he be calling at this time? I excused myself and left the court to answer the call.

"Hello"

"Dad's in the hospital" he said.

"Wait, what?! What happened?!" I asked, panicking, "Do you need me to go there now? How is he? Is he okay?"

"Aya.. relax.. He's fine, he just tripped on something and hit his head. The doctors are keeping him overnight to monitor him"

Thank goodness.

"Who's staying with him? Someone has to stay with him"

"Aro-nii is staying with him for a week, he's fine, I can give the phone to dad if you want"

"Please!"

I heard Daisuke-nii telling dad that I'm on the phone.

"Aya"

"Dad, are you okay? What happened?"

"I just tripped on something while trimming some of the rose bushes your mama planted back then, I'm fine.. so don't worry"

"Dad, you're not getting any younger, please take care of yourself.. you don't have any of us nearby.." I said.. about to tear up.

"I'm sorry for making you worry, I promise I'll take care of myself.. so don't worry about me okay? Go enjoy AVC"

"Okay... I'll call you later.. love you, dad"

"love you too, princess"

I ended the call and got back inside. Even though they said not to worry, I'm still worried. He's the only parent that I have left and I don't know what I would do without him.

"Is everything alright?" Miyaka asked.

"Yeah, it was my brother, he said that my dad tripped and hit his head.. but he's fine"

"I'm sorry to hear that, if you need to go just let us know"

"Thanks, how's the match?"

"Pretty one sided" Jenny said.

Set 2...

I noticed how senpai's shirt looks a little tight on him around his shoulder, back, and upper chest. He's been working out huh. India called time out, 19-12.

Ran asked if I was fine during the time out, I informed him about my dad. He hugged me for a second and kissing my forehead before heading back to the team. I felt a little better now.

Miyaura-san is killing it today. He's scoring left and right. Otsuka-san scoring the set point after a nice dig by Yamamoto-san and the set up by senpai. 25-15.

Set 3...

I hope this is a quick one as well. I'm just ready to go back to my room and call dad. I just needed to make sure. I also want to cuddle up with Ran and just... cuddle, but then I have to do some work. Ughhh.. I was planning on just watching AVC as a spectator for the week... but Soma-san!

Senpai score the first point for Japan after a decoy from Lee-San. I checked up on Miyaka and the memory on her camera is almost full. She has some great shots from everyone. Jenny has some good footage during time outs. I got back on my tablet to go through some work emails... more itinerary changes for last minute interviews...

Otsuka-san scoring again. I can't believe him and Ran used to be rivals back in high school.. and now they're playing for the same team. How cool is that?

India's putting up a fight, sort of. It was 11-7 when they called for time out. We're fighting back. Out of nowhere.. from the back.. Otsuka-san! Then a rally.. great digs and saves from both side.. senpai got the ball.. he hits it from the back.. and.. it hit the net. I found it funny when he hit the ball when it bounced back to him, pouting a bit.

India is definitely putting up a fight for this last set. Although, senpai got a redemption from earlier.. he hit one right down the middle. A time out was called. After the time out, Otsuka-san hits an ace! I'm definitely a fan now.

Senpai scored point 20 with a solo block. He followed it up with a hit right in the middle coming from the back for point 23. There's a rally.. great save by Yamamoto-san.. and another score from Otsuka-san! It's match point now.. but India scored.. match point still... another score from India... match point still... India serves.. and it hit the net.. 25-18.

Japan wins 3-0

They congratulated each other and got the team ready for their picture. We're going in to the break with a 3-0 record. Next match is China.. that's going to be a tough one, but at least there's a break before that.

We got back to the hotel earlier than usual. Jenny and Miyaka decided to grab dinner at a local restaurant, they invited me to join them but I declined. I have to make some changes to the itinerary and make sure that everyone gets it.

I got to my room, took a quick shower and put on my pyjamas before calling my dad.

He answered quickly, "Aya.."

"Hi dad, how are you feeling?"

"Great, your brothers just left but they'll be back tomorrow to pick me up, how's AVC?"

"It's great, lots of work though"

"Working hard then? How are you and Ran?"

"We're doing great, he didn't play today, but he did well this past two days. Did you eat yet?" I asked him.

"Yes, I did, are being taken care off over there? I know you're all grown up now, but don't let dad worry"

"I promise, why don't you rest papa"

"Alright, take care, princess, love you"

"You too"

I got right into work after speaking with him. I had to reply to so many emails since I'm standing in for Soma-san, I had to make sure that the interviews sent to me is added into the itinerary and other schedule changes. I had to go through the pictures and videos from Jenny and Miyaka and organize them into certain folders. I was in my own little world for a while before I heard someone knocking. I checked the peephole and it was Ran.

I opened the door and he quickly kissed me. He closed the door behind and pushed me against the wall, trapping my hands above my head as he licked and kissed my neck... I moaned when he sucked on a sensitive spot, but then his stomach growled. I giggled. He let my hands go and rested his forehead on my shoulder.

"Let's get you something to eat" I said.

He nodded in reply. I called room service and ordered some food. "You're always working," I heard him say, moving some stuff from my bed.

"That's because I don't want to fall behind on work, also, I just can't help looking at some of your pictures sometimes" I told him as I grabbed my tablet and showed my favorite picture of him.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Mhmm.. it looks like your flying and you just look good"

"I always look good"

I rolled my eyes and continue with work while he napped for a bit, waiting for dinner. A few minutes later, dinner arrived. We finished it quickly as I was still working and he... well.. he just eats fast.

"Are you done yet?" he whined.

"Almost"

He got comfortable on the bed while watching something on his phone. I finished with work and I put everything away and joined him. Exhaustion hitting me all at once.

"Are you sleeping over?" I asked, yawning..

"Yeah, I already told Tatsu" he said, pulling me closer to him.

"You shouldn't give Fukuyama-san death glares, you know.." I told him, remembering what happened earlier.

"He needs to learn to stop staring you"

"Ran"

"He knows we're together and he needs to respect that, so no staring"

"Fine, I'll talk to him"

"No, I'll talk to him, man to man"

"Mmkay.." I snuggled closer, resting my head on his chest.. listening to his heartbeat as I close my eyes.

==================================
A/N: Longest chapter ever. Sorry! I'm trying to get through AVC as fast as I can so I can set things in motion and just mess up everyone's lives. Also, I apologize if I'm taking forever to update, I'm using my phone to type up chapters...

Anyway, I was rewatching their matches and noticed how Yuki's jersey looks a little tight around his shoulders, upper back, and upper chest area. I don't know why... but I'm attracted.. okay.. crawling back into my hole now.

As always, thank you for all the support, comments, votes, and follows. I appreciate them all.

Take care and see you guys on the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.6K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...
32.3K 516 26
โ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐๐”๐’๐’๐˜, ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐–๐„๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐„โž ๅนผใชใ˜ใฟ ๐™Š๐™ž๐™ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
13.4K 318 24
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด" โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช โžช l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...
36.3K 1.2K 45
"๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘" "๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง" is fanfiction story abo...