Rain

Ran's POV:

I have never seen her stand up to her brother like that nor does her brother reprimand her like that. I should do something, but when Ichiro-san tried to say something, they both snapped at him. Yeah, better not.

When Aya entered the kitchen, that was when I decided that it's time for me to go home. I said my goodbye to the brothers and they were sad to see me go. Whaaat? As I was putting my shoes on, Aya called out to me. I looked up and saw her signaling to wait for her. Not even a minute later, she's putting her shoes on with her school bag on her back.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard Kenzo-san ask, standing behind her.

"Anywhere but here," she replied as she opened the door and pulled me out with her.

We walked in silence. I am not entirely sure where she's planning on going. I decided to just let her walk, wait for her to calm down. She looked at me a few times as if she wanted to ask me something. She did it a few more times..

"What is it? You're debating on whether to ask me something or not, I can tell" I said.

"Ano... I was wondering if I could sleep over at your place for tonight, I totally understand if you say no, I can call Han-"

"Sure, just don't mind my roommates though" I agreed, not even thinking about it.

We walked back to my apartment and just before we entered the door, I could already hear my roommates bickering about something.

"Sorry in advance" I said.

We entered the apartment and there goes my roommates, playing Mario Party. They all turned when we entered, Aya walking behind me shyly.

"You must be Aya-chan," one of them greeted.

She looked surprised as to how they know her. She just nodded in reply.

"I'm Tanaka Rio, that's Sato Haru, and that's Nakamura Neji" Rio introduced.

"We just finished playing a round of Mario Party, do you want to join?" Neji asked her.

"We'll play later," I answered as I ushered Aya to my room. I turned back and saw Haru handing something to Neji. Is that a bet of some sort?

My room was a bit of a mess, I was not expecting her to visit, much less sleepover. I tried to put some stuff away as she looked around.

"Gomen, I know it's a mess," I said.

She turned and smiled, "Don't worry about it, I'm the one who asked at the last minute."

I took her bag and put it under my computer desk. She's still looking around and something got her attention. "Is that us?" she asked pointing at picture frame

It was a picture of the two us on a swing set next to each other. I think we were around 8 at the time. "Kawaii," she squealed.

"Your roommates seems nice," she said as she sat down on my computer chair. "They seem fun too," she added.

"They are, but they can get loud sometimes"

"That's pretty normal, isn't it?"

"I guess so, anyway.. what are you going to do with your brothers, if you don't mind me asking"

She sighed and thought about it for a minute. "They can handle themselves, I get that I'm the youngest but I don't think I deserve how they treated me today"

"They'll worry about where you are" I told her.

"Do you think it's a wise decision to tell them that I'm sleeping over at your place?" her eyebrows raising at the question.