Live on Insta

It's Monday... Just Monday... and I'm tired already. Am I going to last this whole week? I know I shouldn't be complaining since I'm not the one competing, but some people are disorganized as fuck that I have to step up and fix shit.

"Aya-san, you don't look too good" I heard Jenny say as we made our way to the court for their second match.

"I'm just tired, I'll be fine" I answered, "Are we all set up for today?" I added.

"Yes, you should take a rest today, just sit and watch, Miyaka and I can handle them" Jenny told me.

Do I really look that bad? I mean.. I guess it wouldn't hurt to just watch the game today. I could do some work as well... light work. Warm up video posted, check. Entering the court video, check. Official warm up video... I looked around and.. okay, Jenny's taking a video right now, Miyaka... ok, pictures. Looks like we're set.

Looks like Yuki-senpai isn't playing today either.. Fukuyama-san is playing and Jenny is excited for that, I had her post their warm up video before I had her sit and watch a bit, as well as Miyaka.

Set 1...

Bahrain scored first but, of course, Ran answered back. Jenny is all smiles when Fukuyama-san served the ball. She's so adorable. Ran scored again and now I'm all smiles. Stop smiling like an idiot, Aya. After a few minutes of watching, we got back to work. Sometimes I wonder how fast the ball go when Ran serves them.. it looks like it could kill people. I should have him serve a ball to me one of these days, I'm curious now.

So.. how am I getting turned on from Ran's back row attack? Is it the form? his technique? what? He's just something else. Damn it.. Focus, Aya.

I stood up suddenly and I got dizzy for a second. Woah. Not the time to get sick or pass out. I went over to Miyaka to check how she's doing, she showed me some of her shots and one of them was Ran's back row attack from a minute ago. I definitely want that, he looked like he was flying. "Awesome pictures, keep it up, let me know if you need a break" I told her, she nodded.

I turned back to watch the game, just in time to see Fukuyama-san solo block a hit. Jenny was jumping up and down in excitement. He and I made eye contact for a second and he smiled at me. Wait. I made it clear to him that I'm in a relationship. Just ignore him, Aya, he'll give up eventually. Ran noticed it though and gave me a look, I shrugged my shoulders.. like what does he want me to do?

We lost set 1.

I had Miyaka take a break during the break and Jenny take a few videos. I have a headache at this point, I excused myself to go to the bathroom to get myself in check. Instead of the bathroom, I went out to see if I can get some sort of pain killer in a konbini nearby.

It took me longer than expected, by the time I got back, they were a few point in to set 2 already.

Set 2..

Ran saw me come in and mouthed if I was okay, I just nodded in reply. I took the pain killer and had some water, hoping it'll work.

"Are you okay?" I heard Miyaka asked

"Yeah, just a headache" I told her.

"How are you and Jenny?"

"I'm fine, Jenny.. well, cupid visited her. All I see are heart eyes towards Fukuyama-san"

I giggled, "Let her enjoy it."

During technical timeout, Yuki-senpai checked up on me real quick.

"Takahashi asked to check on you, how are you feeling?"

"I'm good, senpai, just had a headache"

He put his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.