Act Cool. Be Cool.

Ran's POV

Hana was right, there were a lot of pictures of Aya and Ishikawa on her Instagram, more on his private Instagram though. Why did I not notice? Oh, wait, I went on a social media break and just completely forgot.

I went through every single picture and I noticed her smiles. It was what she used to give me back before I ruined everything. I sat down on my bed and for some reason I wanted to throw my phone on the wall. I better not. I checked out his private Instagram, I doubt he'll post anything on his public one, the pictures are more intimate. Wait. Back it up. How?

One picture was a selfie of him with Aya sleeping, her head on his shoulder. Looked like they were on a train. I noticed how she was holding his hand.

--Caption, 'This beautiful lady is tired, better not wake her up' with a heart eyes emoji.

Then there was a short video of her in what it looks like a therapy session. She was getting her left knee checked out. She turned to Ishikawa and put her thumbs and smiled.

--Caption, 'Can't wait to see her kick some ass' with a volleyball emoji

There were more, but there was one that caught my attention. It was a black and white photo. It looked like somebody else took the photo.. but it was the both of them sharing a bed. They were cuddled up under the blanket, sleeping peacefully. There was no caption.

The picture before that was a picture of the both of them in a path lined with bamboos. Wait, this is in Arashiyama, the bamboo forest. This is in Kyoto. What?! He had his arm wrapped around her shoulders, her arm was wrapped around his waist as he kissed her forehead. How?! Have I been living under a rock?

There was a comment, it was from my sister, 'You're welcome,' she said.

She knows something, ohh she definitely does. I closed the app and decided to give my sister a call. It rang once, twice, thrice, then she answered.

"Ran-nii? What's up?"

"So, you're not going to tell me about Aya and Ishikawa?" I asked her.

"It was not my business to tell and why would you care anyway?" she answered.

"She brought him home?"

"More like he visited, Higurashi-san got sick and she went back for a few days to take care of him. He arrived a day after she got here. I don't know why I'm telling you this, it's not my business to tell, why don't you ask her instead?"

"You know I can't do that"

"Why not?"

"First, he's my captain. Second, she'll think I'm jealous," I tried to explained.

"Well, because you are jealous"

"I am not!" I plopped down on my bed, face on my pillow.

"Sure thing, whatever helps you sleep"

"I swear you're the second person to tell me that, Hana said the same thing earlier," I told her.

"So, you called her too? To ask about the two of them? You're jealous and desperate, Ran-nii," she teased.

"But, are they serious? Their relationship?" I asked, the tone of my voice changing to something more serious.

I heard her move around before she answered, "Here's what I can tell you, here's what I know, and here's what I think," she started.

"He seems serious about her, there's an age gap considering she's only 18, well turning 19 in a couple of weeks, and he's like what? 24? Anyway, I have never seen a man look at her the way he does. I don't think I've even seen you look at her the way he does. Higurashi-san seems to like him too"