Pain of Hailey

By Jazkie_unicorns

this story is about a business woman and a single mother which calls Hailey who lives in LA with her son Domi... More

Chptr 1: My Story
Chptr 2: The busy woman
Chptr 3: Finally you came back early
Chptr4: not you again
Chapter 5 : What's wrong with him
chptr 6: the unknown text
Chptr 7: a day of life

Chptr 8: New Turn

32 5 2
By Jazkie_unicorns

Hailey's POV:

After the discuss with Ally about our vacation and how they're only allowed to disturb it if something really important is happening i took my handbag and went to my car, i started to drive home and turned on the radio on a random station i haven't had time to listen to music since a while due to my responsibilities, actually i hardly had time to do anything it was frustrating! I need time to myself i need time to spend with my son, ever since my company became huge, having time with Dominik became harder that it supposed to be, i stay out the hole day and he's drowned in his homework and all, when i return home he's usually either asleep or getting ready to go to bed which breaks my heart! He's the only reason why i had the courage to start this company but my company is stealing me away from him and it's not fair so that one month off is exactly what i needed to solve things out, i had to keep on working even on my holidays but it all gonna change now!

I pulled over in my garage as i reached home and entered i took a relaxing shower with candles and there was that bath bomb that i always wanted to try but never had a time, well now it was the perfect timing!

After that i put on a comfortable shirt and yoga pants and just sat on the couch and watched tv, i even made us a healthy lunch for when Dom returns from school, i haven't cooked in ages hopefully i didn't loose my skills.

Later i heard the sound of the door cracking open it was dominik returning home, i heard the voice of his steps as he made his way through the living room "hey" i said as he jumped "Jeez mom!" He looked shocked "what are you doing here? I thought you had work to do" he said surprised "true but perhaps i took a month off" i smiled softly "a month?! Who are you and what did you do to my mother" he chuckled "very funny! Wash up i made us lunch" i ordered and he nodded rushing to his room

Few minutes later he walked downstairs to the kitchen and sat at the table, i put his plate in front of him and we both started to eat "how's your day?" I asked "good" he replied, keeping his eyes on his food. Why do i have a feeling that something wrong was happening?!

That's when i noticed a blue bruise creeping out of his right arm's sleeve, i took his arm and lifted his sleeve up, the little bruise turned out to be a big one "how did you get this?!" I said trying to remain calm but actually i was panicking "Karate" he replied but i couldn't believe him i don't know why, i looked at the bruise one more time then looked down at the table, he tried his best not to do eye contact with me that's when i knew something was going on "take off your shirt" i finally said after a period of silence "what?" He looked shocked and frightened "you heard me, stand up and take off your shirt" i repeated "but.." he tried to speak but i snapped "now" at him, he stood up nervously and took off his shirt slowly i could tell he was uncomfortable about it as much as I'm, when he was shirtless i saw the big bruises all over his body, they seemed fresh i broke down into tears and he just kept looking away guiltily, it took me few minutes until i was able to calm myself down and get myself together "how long has this been going?" I finally asked "a couple of weeks" he replied ashamed and kept looking away i nodded then walked to him then hugged him tightly he busted into tears while hugging back "I'm sorry" he said between his sobs "shh it's okay, it's gonna be all fine" i replied kissing his forehead, i dragged the sobbing boy into the couch and cuddled him doing my best to comfort him.

He cried quietly between my arms but never said a word, i wanted to ask him what was going on with him but he was crushed, i didn't have the heart to make him feel worst, if only i knew perhaps i could even help him.

after a while he finally calmed down i wiped his tears with my fingers and kissed his cheek, he didn't dare to look me in the eyes for some reason "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to ruin your first day of the vacation" he said softly i shook my head "don't worry about it" i gave him a comforting smile he sighed and laid on the couch placing his head on my lap, i ran my fingers through his black hair he smiled weakly, he used to love that when he was a kid.

"Dominik... what's going on with you?" I finally dared to ask, he sighed and looked at me then spoke calmly but you can still feel the pain in his words "i wish i can tell you, but i can't" , "please i need to know, i can help you" i pleaded but he shook his head "no one can help me, it's not as easy as it seems" he replied "are you being bullied? I can transfer you to another school or talk to the principal or.." he interrupted "it's not as simple mom" then he opened up his cellphone and showed me few texts on his phone "have fun, having dinner with your mother and her boyfriend" one of the texts say "you think you can just run away Dominik? Whether you're at school or not we still have our eyes on you" the other one said "don't play on our nerves or you and your mother will pay" and the threats keeps going down "who are these guys?! How did they know all of those information?! What do they want?! Why?!" I asked all at once panicking he shut his eyes closed tightly as tears started to drop on his cheeks

"they won't leave us... they force me into doing things for them... they beat me and use me as a punching bag... if i try to fight back they threaten to either hurt me more or hurt you" he said almost in a whisper "we should call the cops" i suggested "it will make it worst" he looked frightened "what are we supposed to do then?" I sighed in complete sadness and confusion "nothing, you pretend not to know and i keep praying they'll get bored of me" he replied sniffing "but..." i protested "mom these guys are dangerous, those bruises are nothing to what they can actually do" he shook his head and held my hand squeezing it.

"There has to be something to do! I can't just sit there and watch them harm you! Dom please allow me to help you" i sighed but he sat up and looked at me "stay out of it mom, or it will make it worst" i nodded, i can't allow them to hurt my son! I must find a way to stop them even though they seem dangerous i must do something whether he'll like it or not.

"Can we... never talk about that subject again? Home is the only safe place for me... i don't want to think about any of that here" he sighed and i nodded smiling weakly "sure anything you want sweetie" he smiled back and laid down once again i ran my fingers through his hair "don't you have homework to do?" I asked "no" he replied calmly "what do you want to do then?" He shrugged so we just sat there quietly him laying his head on my lap and me lost in my thoughts.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Dominik's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*flash back*

"You fucking cheated on me Brad for the third time!" I heard my mom's voice from the bathroom where my father had locked me, she was yelling at him so loudly "I didn't do that Hailey come on babe, don't do this!" My dad said trying to calm her down "Stop lying you dickhead! I'm tired of your lies, your bullshit what have i ever done but trying to make you happy and work things up for our son?!" She yelled , "fuck it! Yes i cheated on you what are you gonna do about it little whore? You never loved me ! never made me feel right ! I'm sick of you and your whiny crappy self! And guess what you are stuck with me for the rest of your life cause if you'll open up your mouth I'll beat the shit out of you" he threatened "go fuck your self" she said then she started to scream in pain with a teary voice, i think he was hitting her as usual I'm so scared i started to cry I screamed every time she screamed "where in the fuck is that voice coming from?" I heard dad saying, oh no he heard me. with few seconds he opened the door and started to hit me hard "I'm sorry I won't do it again" I cried begging him to stop "you worthless piece of shit! I asked you to do a simple thing which is to shut your fucking mouth but you can't cause you're nothing but a failure!" He yelled his usual words "mom" i yelled begging for help.
I don't understand why is he treating us like that? What have we ever done to him ? The pain was getting harder and at this point i was drawing in my own blood so I decided to just close my eyes.
I heard my mom's voice as she was dragging her self fighting to stand up she saw me lying in blood she screamed "Dominik" that's the only thing i remembered before waking up in a hospital
*End of flash back*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What have i done? I should've just told her i fell or something why did i have to break down in front of her and spit everything i know to her? Now they'll know and they'll hurt her too! I'm such an idiot!

After talking to her about what was going on with me we sat in silence which i appreciate very much at this moment however it made me recall how i got in this mess in first place.

It started as a joke once we were playing truth or dare me Karolina, Magda and Aleks while others were watching someone dared me and Aleks to kiss so we did and that's how it all started, everyone started to pick up on me, i even lost all of my friends going to school was more like going to a war zone for me.

I tried to fight back i called Aleks names and tried to punch him, i was physically weaker than him i barely touched him he was the one who turned everyone against me he's the one who turned my life into hell! Anyway his friends didn't appreciate my actions thats when they decided to take it to their hands, if words and jesters weren't enough now i had to deal with stalking and regularly being beaten up every chance they get, they drag me into the bathroom and beat me if i try to resist or fight back the beating gets worst! If i try to tell someone they remind me that they have their eyes on me and my mother, it is messed up!

I shouldn't have told her but i just... i just needed someone to talk to, i needed to hear that specific one phrase "everything will be okay" i'm crushing down i needed someone to try and pull me back into pieces. I had no one else my friends turned against me and no one is allowed to get near me at school because of Aleks's friends i'm all alone and frankly I'm afraid, i just want it to stop...

Once again i got up and got ready to school i didn't bother to dress up, why would i? After all at the end of the day it will get messy and perhaps blooded, so i put on a plain black shirt and black jeans and grabbed my books, mom was already awake she made me breakfast "you sure you want to go today?" She asked. Well I'd rather stay but seriously what choices do i have? "Yes, i'll be okay" i said as i nipped at the sandwich she made me "do you want me to drive you or something?" She asked i shook my head "i'll be alright, just try to relax okay?" I gave her a small smile, i made her worried i ruined her only vacation ever since a very long time I'm the worst living son i got up and left as the driver arrived i didn't finish my breakfast why should i bother after all i was going to throw it up.

The drive to school didn't last long sadly, i wish it did. When i arrived everyone greeted me with their disgusting looks and hateful once, some even looked at me with pity i wish i was invisible, i hate them staring at me it makes me feel naked among them "you're late toyboy" one of the "let's turn his life miserable" squad said as he leaned against the locker next to mine "traffic" i replied trying to stay calm but actually my heart was beating so fast as if it wanted to leave my chest "well, it made you skip our morning session... so we'll make it up to you at lunch, don't be late sunshine" he said slamming my locker's door shut. Now i started to panic i did my best not to show it my stomach started to growl at the thought of what he might do fuck. This is messed up. I should've stayed home!

I went to my first lecture and sat on the back Poetry it was and i had all A in that believe it or not I'm one of the smartest kids at school Another reason to be hated.

Next i had physics i hardly was able to focus on anything my mind was on what awaits for me next when i was finally done i sighed "let's get over with it" i whispered to my self and headed to the bathroom i went to that usual bloody stall the fourth in the back i was the first to arrive.

I took some shaky breath and before i knew it the whole group was there the kid from earlier Mike, Aleks and the punchers Liam and Jack "guess who's a good toyboy who came early!" Mike said the others laughed i looked at Aleks who just stood there quietly as always "i'm talking to you am i not?" Mike snapped at me i nodded "then why are you looking at him?! I didn't allow you to look at anyone did i?" I stayed quiet "i asked you a question!" He snapped as he punched me in the face on my lips causing in to bleed for a bit "n-no" i whispered "gosh! I hate it when you make me hit you like this! You know that! Why don't you just act good!" He sighed angrily "you'll make it up to me, you'll make it up to Aleks and you'll make it up to Liam and Jack" he said then gave them the order to start punching me like i was some sort of a punching bag usually he tells them to stop after five minutes but today he didn't i guess he wasn't kidding when he said i'll make it up.

The pain grew worst by each second at the time he asked them to stop i was bleeding and bruises covered my skin like a blanket i took a glance at Aleks who was just standing not saying much not doing much but Mike noticed "get him up, this isn't over yet" he ordered with an evil smirk what is he planning to do? Isn't it enough already? The retarded morons did as he ordered he walked closer to me and asked them to keep me still "since you have such admiration to Aleks.. perhaps we can find a use of you and you can please him" he smirks moving his hands down to my jeans's button and zipper opening them both "what are you doing?" Aleks looked confused "I'm giving you a free bitch" he replied then pulled my pants down, i tried to fight but i was too tired and fully in pain i let quiet tears drop down and shut my eyes closed "wait outside" Aleks demanded and they all did.

He walked to me and pinned me to the wall "p-please" i sobbing quietly "shh, don't make too much noises" i cried "Aleks please... don't do this... please" he punched the wall next to me and whispered violently "enough with that!" I was afraid of him, he never lay a hand on me like the others, but now he was literally trying to rape me!

He pulled off his as pants and pressed his body on mine i cried as i waited for it to happen, why isn't he just starting already and get over with it? Is he going to make me beg for him to just get it over? "Just start already" i whispered weakly but he slammed his hand on the wall "I'm trying to save your pathetic ass right now! So you play along and stop ruining it" he whispers i started to sob again he wasn't going to hurt me this time either he's just pretending, we stayed in that stall for a long time, my face pinned to the wall as well as the rest of my body afraid, shaking while Aleks's body pressed on mine only the voices of my soft cries and his fake moans are heard.

After a while he pulled his pants back on spreading water all over the stall and he went out closing the door behind him "had fun?" Mike asked "hell no, i had to keep that ugly face of his pressed on the wall the whole time. Awful shit man don't try it ever!" He said disgustingly "where's our little toyboy then?" Mike laughed "he got some cleaning to do, plus i don't think he'll be able to walk for a while" he replied and they all laughed "escort him to a cap, he can have few days off" he ordered and Aleks came back again, he pulled me up from the floor where i was sitting hiding my face in my knees and crying "you're still crying about it?!" He whispered pulling me up i tried to stand up so i can walk outside but i fell, i cried so much and lost some blood, i had no energy left in me "shit, i need to get you out of here" he said as he carried me i tried to push him away but eventually i gave up and closed my eyes.

By the time i opened them again i was home, laying on my mother's bed, she was sitting on the chair next to the bed crying quietly "mom..." i whispered weakly and she began to sob "what happened to you Dom?"

"It's nothing... I'm alright" i said as i tried to sit up, i failed i was in too much pain she rushed to me and hugged me "i can't handle seeing you in so much pain just let me bring some help" she said crying, holding into me like i was vanishing in front of her "mom no! I'm fine!" I said whining "if your definition of being fine means being brought home unconscious by one of your classmates drowned in your own blood and bruised then yes you're fine" she said her words were full of anger and sorrow, "i'll be okay, they went too far this time but i'll be okay" i tried to calm her down, my words are mean less i actually feel stupid from only saying them.

She sighed in frustration and closed her eyes laying next to me i cuddled her "did Aleks bring me home?" I asked after few moments "he didn't say his name, blond tough guy handsome looks" she replied i nodded then my stomach betrayed me and made hunger noises, my mom sighed and got up "I'll make you something to eat" i nodded and she walked out of the room, this is messed up! What am i supposed to do now? What if they'll try to do it again? What if Aleks won't be there to save me the next time they try to... ugh i can't even think about it! I just wish if things were different i wish i never exist! And.. and my poor mother she's panicking i wouldn't blame her, i made her sad and all.

Tears started to fall like waterfalls and i didn't even bother to stop them, I'm tired I'm scared and definitely I'm weak, Just make it stop already! I can't handle this.

By. The time my mother came again i was drowned in my own tears, she immediately put the tray on the corridors next to the bed and pulled me into her arms, i hugged her tightly and started to sob harder, she couldn't handle it, she started to cry as well and beg me to allow her help, i can't i was already threatened twice that if I'll walk away they'll start picking on her.

After i ran out of tears i ate some food then forced myself into sleep.

[A/U: i haven't updated since like two years or something? Well, i have three other chapters in drafts so i might return to updating the story! How are you all doing?! Tell me what you think down in the comments, p.s. Votes and comments are totally free and make the authors happy! Also check out my art account: markiesart on Instagram, be safe xoxo]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 264 33
you just moved to Germany and have no friends. New school, new neighborhood, new life. You meet your neighbor Bill Kaulitz and you start going to the...
63.4K 1.5K 50
My life wasn't the best, but it wasn't bad. I think it could have stayed that way if maybe I hadn't met him. Tom. The boy with the long braids and gl...
42.4K 789 33
Book 1 of The Adeline Series Tom Kaulitz X Oc " what's your name, pretty girl? " He asks, a small smirk forming on his face as decides to take a step...
61.7K 1.3K 45
Katya and her mam move to Germany to get away from her abusive dad and start a new life but who knew that Katya was going to meet people who will cha...