๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐๐„๐—๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž...

Da kaylakyzzz

๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐ง... ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž... Altro

๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ”
7
8.
10.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐Ÿ“

1K 79 9
Da kaylakyzzz

JUMP:

alone, alone, alone, alone,

————————-•——————-•—————-•

It's been days, maybe even weeks since Egypt has been locked in that room.

She has lost so much weight, but she still had a chance to maintain her hair which she was thankful for.

Kentrell hasn't let her out since she decided to escape when her house is literally next door.

Well her house has now been evicted. Her parents tried to call her to see if she's been paying off the money for the house, when they saw there was no response they gave up.

This led to them to stop paying the bills and everything; they thought Egypt moved out which they were happy about.

Kentrell hasn't let her bathe or eaten probably in a while.

Currently Egypt was sitting in the room with one of kentrell's t shirt that was left in the room since the other clothes were starting to smell.

She hadn't heard or seen Kentrell in a while, only his sons cries that were stopping every now and then.

Drawing a tally line on the wall that was nearly covered, "Day 24 of Egypt Aphelion being in here, no date or time confirmed." She said to herself using her nails to dig into the walls.

She ripped every picture down that was in here, so she was left in a room that barely kept her sane.

The door knob shuffled for a while as it creaked open. "Egypt, you alive? Dam it stinks in here."

Egypt didn't reply simply looked away, upset from everything. "We not answering now?" Kentrell said coming closer.

"You alive, your gonna wash first then you get your daily food then we're going shopping!" Kentrell faked smile as Egypt kept a stale face.

"I put you on the news, your lil boyfriend wondering whea you at." Kentrell laughed.

"Aiden, does he know I'm here." Egypt replied scratching her dry skin that was turning into a rash.

"Look at yourself." Kentrell smirked. "What happened to the beautiful Egypt that used to say hello to me every morning since our first meet."

"What's happened to you?"

"I don't  know, do I look bad." She clutched onto him tears pooling down her face.

"Come on you look sick and I don't want my pretty girl looking like this." Kentrell kissed her cheek wiping off his lips afterwards.

He pulled her too the bathroom instead of her room, he took her to another one. Unlocking the bedroom door, Egypt closed her eyes still shivering in kentrells grasp.

Walking up the stairs of his house, the two were stopped by a female wearing a silky robe.

"Umm Kentrell who is this." The female spoke mugging Egypt.

"None of your business iyanna go find something to do." He pushed passed her as Egypt mouthed 'Help me' to her.

Iyanna laughed shaking her head no walking down the stairs watching the two leave her eyesight.

————-•————-•—————•—————•

"When will I be able to go home?" She asked washing her skin throughly with kentrells help.

"You have no home Egypt did they not tell you.?"

"Tell me what!" She accidentally yelled seeing his reaction she stopped.

"Inside voices Egypt and your house got evicted, your supposed parents didn't pay for it anymore." He chuckled.

"Where am I supposed to live?" She mumbled, sitting still in the water that now changed colour.

"Egypt, Egypt. Your with me now, you won't be alone I promise."

"Alone?" She froze, the dream.

"No, you won't be alone. You have me, okay wipe those tears." Kentrell rubbed her face.

"I wanna get out now." She huffed crossing her arms.

"Aight come on." He lifted her up placing her down on the rug.

"Do what you females do and ima be outside. Don't be on some funny shit."

Kentrell slammed the door shut as Egypt stood in the same position. She lost her way of life.

Even though she was by herself most of the time she was still somebody.

How could someone take it away like that?

Why would someone take it away?

She walked out the bathroom holding the towel tightly around her limp body. Kentrell sat their on his phone.

"Why you just standing their?" Kentrell looked at her.

"I have no clothes." She said looking at everything but him.

"Oh, well you can get some. Follow me. Now" Kentrell started walking as Egypt fixed her towel so it doesn't drop.

———————•——————-•—————

While later, Egypt spent most of her time with Kentrell and the other girl. She found herself edging towards him.

Something about him stood out to her. She was still mad as fuck but she knew if she played the game she would get out of here.

Moving closer towards him, she faked yawned resting her head on his shoulder to his surprise by her sudden closeness.

Kentrell rested his head on top of hers as iyanna eyed them closely. "First she don't like you and is scared of you, now she hugging up on you?"

"I didn't say I didn't like him did I?" Egypt replied hearing her comment.

"Don't speak to her okay." Kentrell told Egypt as she nodded.

Iyanna got up and left slamming the door on the way out. "She'll be okay, probably." Kentrell shrugged changing the channel.

"Why you being so close today?" Kentrell asked sitting up straight.

"Why you being so far, I'm just in a good mood that I don't smell no more." Egypt laughed getting up.

"Where are you going?" Kentrell frowned grabbing her arm a little too tight.

"You right there is nowhere to go." Egypt said sitting back down.

"You wanna come in my room so you ain't alone?" Kentrell offered.

"Sure that would be okay, but what about your girl or whoever that is."

"Don't worry about her." He guided her upstairs.

—————-•—————-•————-
The two spent their day shopping mainly for Kentrell but also for Egypt as well. Whilst they were browsing for clothes a tap on her shoulder stopped her from what she was doing.

"Egypt Egypt the fuck haven't you called me? What happened to you, you look rough." Aiden held her.

"Get off me Aiden. Now, please."

Aiden mugged her suspiciously. "You got a new nigga or somethin?"

"No it's just-."

"Is there an issue?" Kentrell butted in holding Egypt by the waist.

"Oh it's this nigga you've been seeing, punk ass dude." Aiden spatted.

"Don't say that about him!" Egypt yelled concerned about what she just said.

"Egypt, look at me. Why are you seeing this dude for." Aiden whispered eyeing Kentrell closely.

"He's just a friend." Egypt told him.

Egypt walked off making Kentrell follow behind her quickly. He put his arm around her shoulder and moved to her ear,

"just a friend huh?"

—————————————————————-
hey sorry for the long update, when I tell you I've been so busy it's crazy.

unfortunately I'm stopping inmate 38 pt2 coz I don't have time for that no more. Sorry.

gonna be slow updates x

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

74.2K 2.4K 42
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๏ผŽ ๐–ง๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ...
155K 6.9K 22
Kentrell's been seeing these things you call spirits more like the devil's demons every time he closes his eyes , what will happen when he finally ge...
55.5K 1.7K 18
Nbayoungboy wakes up from a bad dream about a girl named Mya. Somehow when he wakes up a girl that looks exactly like her got hired as one of his hou...
452K 20.1K 45
๐—”๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜†, ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ