RWBY Story The Black Rose (OC...

Autorstwa Godslayer2468

One night a boy is walking downtown of Vale when Headmaster Ozpin recruit him to join his school. Follow alon... Więcej

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Bio and Info
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Vol 1 (Ova 1)
Vol 1 (Ova 2)
Vol (Ova 3)
Vol 1 (Ova 4)
Vol 1 (Ova 5)
Volume 2 Ep. 1
Volume 2 Ep. 2
Volume 2 Ep. 3
Volume 2 Ep. 4
Volume 2 Ep. 5
Volume 2 ep. 6
Volume 2 Ep. 7
Thank You/Anniversary
Vote for new Story
Vol 2. Ep 8
Vol 2. Ep 9

Episode 8

375 7 73
Autorstwa Godslayer2468

What?! An extra chapter for this book. Yep, I had most this done so I thought what the heck let get release the chapter and episode of this story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby: *falling right towards them, finally getting Yang's attention* "Heads uuuuuuuup!"

Just as she's about to hit the ground panicking, Jaune Arc comes flying through the air and crashes into Ruby, knocking her off course and sending them both into a tree to the left.

Allen: "Ouch, that gotta hurt."

Blake: "Did your sister just fall from the sky?"

Yang: "I..."

Just then, they all look at the forest from the incoming noise and see Henry and Emelie running for their lives with an Alpha Wolf Grimm chancing them.

Silva: "EMELIE!?!"

Emelie: "WE KINDA GOT A PROBLEM!!!!"

Henry: "Alright you damn mutt! Time for you to SIT!" *Henry quickly turned around and jammed his spear in the ground. The beowolf came to a stop and began to be pushed into the ground. He jumped back to catch up to Emelie.*

Emelie: *out of breath* "H...Henry...what..what was that?"

Henry: "Hmm? Oh you mean my semblance, which is Gravity."

Emelie: *smile and fist bump him, which he does that back*

Blake: "Did they just run here with an Alpha Beowolf on their tail?

Yang: "I...."

Before she can continue, several crashing noises are heard in the forest ahead of them, and an Ursa comes out, claws swiping, just as a pink blast of energy hits it in the back, and it crashes to the ground, depositing its rider.

Nora: "YEEEE-HAAAAW!" *rolls off of the creature's back, then gets up and groans, saddened* "Awwww... It's broken." *she dashes onto its neck and observes the carcass as Ren comes up behind her*

Ren: *panting and leaning on the monster* "Nora! Please... Don't ever do that again." *he looks up again and notices by the pink dotted outline of where his partner should be that Nora has run off again and looks around frantically*

Nora: *now in the Temple, staring at a golden rook relic* "Oooohh..." *suddenly grabs it, an animation of stars and her hammer symbol playing in the pink background as she dances and sings with the chess piece* "I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!"

Ren: "Nora!"

Nora: "Coming, Ren!"

Blake: "Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?"

Yang: "I..."

She is interrupted once more as a screech is heard from their right, and Pyrrha Nikos comes onto the scene as the scorpion creature uproots entire trees in its chase after her. Pyrrha narrowly dodges its giant claws and keeps on running.

Pyrrha: "Jaune!"

Jaune: Pyrrha!

Ruby: *standing up, looking at the monster below* "Whoa!" *she starts running off of the branch and landing in a roll*

Jaune: "*whining* Ruby!"

Yang: *as Ruby stands up, back on the ground* "Ruby!"

Ruby: *excited* "Yang!" *raises her arms as if to give her sister a hug*

Nora: "Nora!"

Henry: "Henry!!"

Allen: "REALLY!!!??!"

The scorpion Grimm continues to follow Pyrrha as she runs.

Blake: "Did she just run all the way here with a Death Stalker on her tail?"

Yang: *getting angrier until she growls and erupts in a small burst of fire, eyes flashing red* "I can't take it anymore! Can everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again?!"

The tick-tock of a clock counts down the two seconds of Yang cooling down, Ren running over to a ditzy Nora, and Blake and Ruby looking up.

Allen: "That was two seconds...wow."

Ruby: "Umm... Yang?" *tugs on her sister's sleeve and points*

Up above, Weiss is revealed to be hanging on a talon the size of her entire body that belongs to a gigantic Nevermore.

Weiss: *calling down to Ruby* "How could you leave me?!"

Ruby: *shouting up at Weiss* "I said, "jump!"

Silva: "I feel like we should help that other girl who is not letting go of that bird."

Blake: "She's gonna fall."

Ruby: "She'll be fine."

Allen smiles and does a twirl, pulls out his bow, and aims it at the Flying Grimm. Silva smile and tilt her head at him.

Silva: "You think you can hit it?"

Allen: "You asked earlier what my semblance was right?"

Silva: *confused* "Yeah?"

Allen: *Allen aims his bow, and a radical appears in his eyes on a specific part of the wings. He fired an aura shot at the wing. It hits the wings, and Weiss begins to fall.*

Ren: "She's falling."

Henry: *whistle* "Nice shot."

Silva: *look at Allen* "You-"

Allen: "My semblances... it's Aura Manipulation, but in lame man terms I can copy someone's semblances I seen and use it on my bow only."

Silva: "Wow. Yep, all rounder type of fighter."

Jaune is finally out of the tree, panting until he looks up and grins at the sight of Weiss falling through the air, allowing him to jump off the branch with arms outstretched and catch her in a slowed-down moment.

Jaune: *smiles at Weiss* "Just... dropping in?"

Weiss is speechless... and Jaune realizes why when they both look down.

Jaune: "Oh, God." *they hang on to each other wide-eyed as their moment of suspension ends, their weapons flying behind them* "Oh, noooooooo- Oomph!"

Jaune does a faceplant into the dirt, limbs splayed out, and serves as the perfect landing spot for Weiss as she falls into a seated position on his body.

Weiss: *mockingly* "My hero."

Jaune: *groaning* "My back...."

Henry: *facepalm* "Idiot...."

The Death Stalker is still hunting Pyrrha, but she manages to land on her side at the feet of the heroes.

Yang: "Great! The gang's all here! Now we can die together!"

Ruby: "Not if I can help it!" *sounds a battle cry and rushes towards the Grimm*

Yang: "Ruby, wait!"

Allen: "You fool!?!"

Ruby, still screaming, fires Crescent Rose and charges at the oncoming Death Stalker. When the two meet, the Grimm swipes Ruby away, and she is knocked back.

Ruby: *getting up slowly* "D-Do-Don't worry! Totally fine!"

Ruby turns back to the monster and shoots it in the skull, running away from it and sheathing her scythe as the Death Stalker now goes after her.

Yang: *running forward* "Ruby!"

Ruby rushes towards Yang, but the Nevermore caws above them, flapping its wings and releasing lines of sharpened feathers with points that catch on Ruby's cape and prevent Yang from reaching her.

Yang: "Ruby, get out of there!"

Ruby: *struggling with the cloak* "I'm trying!"

The Death Stalker approaches, raising its golden stinger above a scared Ruby and heading down on the helpless girl.

Yang: *reaching out in vain* "Ruby!"

A white and black blur races past Yang and reaches the stinger just as it's about to pierce her, cutting the scene to black.

Weiss: "You are so childish!"

Ruby opens her eyes to the sight of the stinger encased in ice and lowers her arms from their futile position over her head as she stares at her savior.

Ruby: "Weiss...? Allen!"

Allen: "You know if I didn't meet you yesterday. I still would have guessed you would try to do something like this."

Weiss: "And dim-witted, and hyperactive, and don't even get me started on your fighting style...."

Allen: "Weiss...."

Weiss: "And I suppose I can be a bit... difficult... but if we're going to do this, we're going to have to do this together. So if you quit trying to show off, I'll be... nicer."

Ruby: "I'm not trying to show off. I want you to know I can do this."

Weiss: "You're fine." *walks away*

Allen: *helps Ruby up* "You don't have to approve anything to anyone as long as you know what you're capable of." *he pats ruby's head.*

Ruby blush.

Ruby: *breathes a sigh of relief, then closes her eyes and clasps her hands as she gratefully whispers: "Normal knees..." *she gets up and stares at the Death Stalker as it struggles to escape with its tail trapped in the ice and see it other claw with a deep slash* "Whoa."

Yang rushes up to Ruby and gives her a hug which Ruby grunts at upon receiving.

Yang: "So happy you're okay! And Allen, thanks."

Allen: "No problem Blondie." *walk past Yang back over to Silva.*

Silva: "How..." *mouth was open*

Allen: "What?"

Henry: *comes over to Silva and Allen with Emelie* "How did you get over there so fast!?"

Allen: "I use my semblance, what do you think?"

Emelie: "But-" *They then hear the Nevermore still flying overhead and roaring.*

Jaune: *back with the group* "Guys? That thing's circling back! What are we gonna do?"

Weiss: "Look, there's no sense in dilly-dallying. Our objective is right in front of us."

Ruby: "She's right. Our mission is to grab an artifact and make it back to the Cliffs." *nods to Weiss* "There's no point in fighting these things."

Jaune: "Run and live - that's an idea I can get behind!"

Allen: "We should grab a piece as well."

Silva/Emelie/Henry: "Right!"

They all grab the Black Knight chess piece. They all begin to run, and all three Grimm change after them.

Yang: *annoyed* "Well, that's great!"

Allen: "It seems we're going to have to split into groups. I'll take the Wolf!!" *Allen jumped at the Grimm and cut it a bit. The Grimm look at him.* "Come on, you oversize mutt!!" Allen began to run. The Alpha chases after him to the side of the cliff. Allen comes to a stop, and the Giant Grimm tries to swipe at him, but he jumps and dodges it. He then hears something and looks beside him, and smiles. He sees Silva jump over and fires some air bullets at the Grimm, annoying it a bit. She rolls right next to him and gets in a fighting stance.

Silva: "We've been partners for this long! I'm not leaving my partner behind."

Allen: "Don't let me slow you down." *smile*

Silva: "You're a strange human Allen." *smile*

Allen: "Thank you, I will take that as a compliment." *He rapidly fires three Arrow at the Grimm; they pierce its skin. It howls in pain and swipes at his fur, trying to get it out."

Henry: *look over at Allen and Silva fighting the giant Wolf Grimm.* "Emelie!" *she looks at him* "Can you make your fancy room and toss us over."

Emelie: "YOU GOT IT!!! ROOM!!" *the room appears and slash the ground in a circle and chuck them over.*

Henry: *jump off the plate and jam his spear in the side of the Wolf. It howls in pain. He then hit a button that opened the spear down the middle of the blade and fired a shot out of it, and he kicked himself off the Grimm. Causing the Wolf to stumble to the side a bit more. He landed right next to Silva and Allen. "You let me talk to you yesterday, and you seem like a fun guy. So, might as well stick with you."

Emelie then lands on top of the Wolf, and she pulls out her weapon, which is a scythe. And stabs the Grimm. The Wolf shakes her a bit, and she pulls her weapon out, and she gets toss to Allen. Allen catches her.

Allen: "You are one unique little girl you know that" *She rubs the back of her head. He put her down. He looks over and sees the others are handing the two Grimm's. He smiled.* "I got a plan!"

The Alpha wolf Grimm recovers from his daze. It saw Silva begin to fire Air bullets at him but was targeted at specific points. The Grimm was having a hard time moving. Henry then rushed at it and slashed at it, which caused its face to aim down, and he then jammed his spear in the ground and activated his semblance. The Grimm begins to sink in the ground and is unable to move. Allen looked at Emelie.

Allen: *smile* "Ready."

Emelie: "Ready!" She activated her semblances and slashed the ground under them, and moved it, and they were soon in the air. Allen aimed his bow down at Grimm.

Allen: "TRY THIS!!!" He activated his semblance and appeared as three Glyphs, and he fired an Aura arrow with rose Petals around it. It pieces the Grimm in the neck and not only froze the Grimm neck but it piece right through it. He then grabs Emelie and tosses her on top of it.

Emelie: "*deep breath* ROOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!" A giant room appeared!

Allen/Henry/Silva: "RIP AND TEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Emelie: *let out a huge battle cry while slashing all around her. Cutting the Grimm into pieces!* The Grimm ashes begin to disappear. Emelie took a deep breath* "YEAH!!!!!!!" She began to fall back. Silva is able to catch her. She looked up to see her.

Silva: *smiling down at her.* "You did amazing. You're definitely no pushover."

Emelie: "heheh..."

Allen: He lands on the ground and looks over at the other who just finished wrapping up, killing the other two Grimm.

Henry: Walk over to him* *whistle* "They're good. But, I'm curious how did you know she would be able to make a giant room?"

Allen: "Not going to lie, I took a chance, something tells me from the way you two was running she still had a finite of her aura and that was the point of my shot to weaken the damn thing and break it down. The main purpose was to at least to separate its head from the rest of its body. You can say a fail safe. With all the other shots messing up it's body already and if she was able to make the giant room it proves she is a lot stronger than she let on and most people would think. And as we saw she can do it. Even if she couldn't do it, the room would have covered most of the area of the Grimm to kill it."

Henry: *just stare at him in disbelief*

Allen: *Put his fingers to his chin* "But now, I think about it, we all could just got on it after you hold it down and slash up its body ourselves? Or we have combined other semblances and tried to fire right at his head, my aim was a little off with that shot....maybe if...."

Henry: "Okay! Let's get going!" They all begin to head back, with Allen still mumbling. And Silva is carrying Emelie on her back, who has a happy smile on her face while getting carried.* "If this guy is still thinking of ways to kill that type of grimm what other things goes on in his mind?"

Ozpin: "Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark." * The auditorium screen shows each of their profiles as the boys are lined up for the applauding audience to see as Ozpin continues* "The four of you retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team CRDL, led by... Cardin Winchester!"

The audience gives one more wave of ovation while four students walk up to the stage to take their places in front of the headmaster as their faces fill the screen.

Ozpin: "Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR."

Amid the clapping, Nora laughs and gives Ren a hug.

Ozpin: "Led by... Jaune Arc!"

Jaune: "Huh? L-Led by...?"

Ozpin: "Congratulations, young man."

Henry: "Color me impressed. I'm impressed he got it."

Allen: "Not really, he has a ton of potential waiting to be unlocked. Watch, he's going to shock all of us in the future."

A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her "fine leader" is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audience.

Allen: *sweat drop* "Once he trained a bit more. I wonder what hidden ability he is hiding? Does his semblance let him control fire? Maybe Ice? Or!"

Ozpin: "Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long." *motions over the four as they stand before him* "The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!"

Weiss looks to her right surprised, where Ruby is obviously in shock as Yang goes over to hug her sister.

Yang: "I'm so proud of you!"

She looked in the crowd. Allen smiles and winks.

Henry: *nudge Allen* "I see someone caught your eye."

Allen: *chuckle and elbow Henry* "Shut up."

Ozpin: "And finally: Allen King. Silva Agier. Henry Kai. Emelie Vaclk. The Four of you retrieved the Black Knight Pieces. From this day forward, you work together as Team ASHE! Led by...Allen King."

Allen: *had a shocked look on his face. His team all hugged him.*

Silva: "Wouldn't have any other way."

Emelie: "Yayy, group hug with new family!!!"

Henry: "Can't argue with the results, heheh."

Ozpin: *walks over to him* "I expect great things from you young man." *smile* "It looks like things are shaping up to be an... interesting year."

End of Chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the Team has been form!!!!!!!!! Yep the team name I went with was ASHE. The team is base off the order of me creating the character.

With that the Bio and Info chapter will come next introducing the character and some stuff about them.

What are something you hope to see from this team? Who are you most interesting on learning about? How do you think there relationship will shape out to be? Are you little surprise I add three OC and put on a team instead doing the good old Team RWBY + 1?

I add the a grimm for the fight for the simple fact I didn't want to mess up the team fight for RWBY and JNPR. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Until next time later and thanks for reading.

RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth.

OC belong to me.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

131K 1.7K 11
(Y/N), a new transfer student to Beacon, has gained the attention of the school's youngest huntress-in-training, Ruby Rose. But what is it about him...
5.8K 245 13
Always living on the streets and willing to do anything to survive, Y/N roamed the streets of Mistral, robbing from the rich in order to provide a wa...
16.4K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
6.8K 131 14
The group had taken their first stand against the forces of Salem at Haven Academy, and emerged victorious! Now, with the Relic of Knowledge in hand...