No Ordinary Love |KTH|

Von OreosBelt

One Rule. Don't fall in love. Easy enough for a pessimistic college student Noelle Miller who only wants one... Mehr

It Started With The Rain
Would You Rather?
State of Mind
Look What You Started
Discover Each Other
Beautiful Little Fools
Lose My Cool
Kiss It Better
Nah, It Ain't The Same
You Deserve This
Reason With Me
My, My, My
Planet God Damn
When The Party's Over
Right My Wrongs
A/N
Wants and Needs
Crying for Love in Hell
Joy and Pain
Make it Right
Ready or Not
Because of Time
Over The Horizon
Don't Wanna Fall in Love
The Sweetest Taboo
Something New
Take It Home
Say You Know
Good Days Hit Different
What It Is
Belong To You
Love Me Right
House of Cards
Lavender and Velvet
It Ended With Love
Acknowledgments

Same Ol' Mistakes

191 11 1
Von OreosBelt

I failed to keep my promise.

I said I wouldn't become one of Taehyung's playthings. And at the time, I meant it.

But as his lips graze against the skin of my neck I moan with the knowing that promises were meant to be broken.

I grabbed hold of that soft hair of his while his teeth sunk into my skin and I cried out loud from the feeling. He climbs on top of me, laying me on my back to look up at him in a daze. His breathing was dramatic and his eyes wander down my body until they stopped at my parted lips. He looked hungry and before I knew it that hunger was spread to me with a seal of a kiss that closed the open space between us.

With his body in between my body, I wrapped my legs around his waist drawing him closer to leave no space. Our kiss was soft, slow but demanding. And it started off like this until he got tired of it and it started to get heavier. The sound of our heavy breath mixed in with the soft music playing in the background. I moaned when I felt his tongue come inside my mouth eager to explore uncharted territories.

The pause between each stroke of his tongue when he kissed me drove me insane. The more I tasted him the more I wanted. My hips began to grind against his pelvis and I could hear the small grunts escape from his lips and boy did it turn me on. His hand pressed hard against my waist halting my actions and he pulled away from my lips with much force that saliva still connected us together.

Taehyung was looking down at me and I was looking up at him. We both didn't say a word and let the moment pass by us like the wind as we gazed at each other. It felt like the world stopped spinning, even for a moment, to watch what was about to transpire.

"What's stopping you, Noelle?" He reiterated his words from a month ago, only this time his voice was deeper and huskier than before.

I finally gave him his answer, "Nothing." And the word probably sounded like honey to him.

Taehyung smiled down at me and in one swift motion removed his shirt, pulling it over his head and throwing it somewhere in the room. I took this time to scan over his naked upper body and at what God has taken his time in heaven making. His shoulders were broad and his tan skin glowed from the natural lighting coming in from the windows. His skin almost looked soft to the touch and his abs were slightly defined but were there. I'm looking at perfection right now.

He bent down and pecked my lips, "My eyes are up here love." Tae smirked making my stomach tingle and feel all mushy.

"S-Sorry." I blushed, hiding my face and he chuckled at my antics.

"Don't act all innocent now kitty," Tae whispered. "I want to see this face when I eat my dessert." I could turn to the actual color red if it was possible and I then felt his hands slide up my shirt once again and I took this opportunity to take something off as well. I threw my shirt off and his hands immediately attached to my breast, needing and squeezing at them.

I squirmed at his touch wanting to feel a bit more and my hands slid down his chest to the button of his pants. Tae swatted my hand away, "Aht aht darling be patient and let daddy take care of all of you."

The word daddy was appropriate for the situation, and him in general. Because he was, daddy. Tae bent down over my pushed-up breast kissing over the sensitive skin with such grace and kindness. My head fell back on the floor with my eyes closed and my lips tucked underneath my teeth. His long, slender hands slide around my back and unclipped my bra and he slowly took the straps off like he was fascinated by them.

I let out the faintest sigh of pleasure as he hovered over my half-naked body and admired what was in front of him. A growing grin appeared on his face and he began to suck on my nipples, standing them to attention. I held the back of his head as I felt both tongue and teeth glide against my areolas and my back began to arch off the floor, feening for more attention. My moans were soft and hitched in the back of my throat when his hands skimmed down my stomach to the start of my jeans.

He played with me, looking up and those playful eyes stared back at me as he continued to suck my breast and play with the belt loops of my jeans. I never thought that my favorite pair of jeans could feel so uncomfortable right now. The way his body pressed against mines should be criminal, and all I wanted was for him to rip them off.

"Ah T-Tae," I whimpered when I felt his hands finally unbuckle my jeans and slither down to the soft fabric of my panties. This feeling felt so foreign to me and I could feel my pussy's heartbeat for the first time in a long time. She's been waiting for this and so have I.

"Look at your little pussy knowing daddy's finally home." He huffed in my ear and I moaned way too loudly for comfort. He took his hands away from my area and set them by the side of my face, thrusting himself against me. I gasp when I felt the bulge in his jeans rub against the wet stain on mines. "I'ma fill that tight holes of yours so full there's no way it'll be able to fit."

His voice was something else. It was like sex on its own. My eyes were low with lust and I attached my lips to him just to feel something more. All this teasing was going to be the death of me. I added tongue and began to sloppily tongue him down just to take what little control I had of the situation. I heard him groan and grunt in the kiss only fueling the fire burning in the lower part of my stomach.

Taehyung pulled at my jeans and I shimmied them down my waist without breaking our kiss. And when he pulled away I was naked. He kissed below my navel and I whimpered as he got lower and lower until my legs were over his shoulders and he was facing down at my pussy.

"Such a wet little kitty baby." He purred as he took two fingers and separated my labia and then glide his pink tongue directly on my clit. I gasped and moaned, not being used to such a feeling. He began to feast, slurping and lapping at the juices that seem to leak nonstop from my core. I bit on my bottom lip hard trying to suppress the moans and to keep my legs from shaking.

"Fuck ah fuck!" I whimpered as he wrapped his lips around my clit and sucked hard making me squirm around. Taehyung grounded my hips to keep me from moving and I could feel the rush of the moment pass through me over and over again.

"That's it kitty, let it out." I could hear by his voice he was enjoying this. I must look ridiculous from his pov. Chesting heaving, mouth ajar, slurred words, flushed cheeks, disheveled hair, I'm probably describing a mad woman. I held on to his arms that were wrapped tightly around my thighs and looked down to see his eyes closed and his tongue swirling around my swollen clit with precision.

He looked so attractive from this angle. Tae entered his tongue deep inside my pussy and I screamed out loud panting while my eyes slowly closed shut. This wonderful pleasure, this godforsaken pleasure is sending me on the verge of no return. As my legs began to shake my core started clenching and my back arched off the floor. No moans or whimpers escape my lips until I came hard in his mouth with the after shakes like an earthquake.

I couldn't handle this euphoric feeling, it's too much. Taehyung is too much. He came up with his chin dripping with my juices and a five o clock mustache that was drenched. I watched my cum slowly drip down onto his chest and I think I fainted. He must've seen the look on my face and began to smirk deviously like he knew what I was thinking.

"Don't worry you haven't seen anything yet Noelle." He assured me and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I was flipped over on my stomach and my ass positioned high in the air that I could feel a small breeze through the cracks. I panted for what's next to happen, the feeling I've been waiting for since he kissed me that night while we were out with friends. This feeling to feel something again, whole again. And as the rain pelted against the windows I heard the sound of a zipper and the warmness of his hands against my waist draw me in closer.

A gasp, then a moan, when he pushed his tip in and began stretching me out. I closed my eyes shut and listened to the soft sounds of his gruntings and soon my body relaxed on its own. Taehyung pushed the rest of him inside and it felt so, complete. I moan loudly when he began to thrust slowly to help me adjust. I haven't been placed in this position in so long and I forgot just how painful it could be.

"Fuck your tight baby..." He said under his breath and his thrust began to move a bit quicker. His hands were on my waist and I could feel his body heat stalk over my arched body. My moans were now more audible once he went even faster to the point our skin clapped together.

"Ah~ yes! oh yes, T-Tae." I mumbled with my eyes still fully closed and I heard him humming and grunting like he wanted more. The way he was fucking me right now should be against the law, I shouldn't feel this way for a stranger, but in this moment I do. And I fucking love it. I clawed at the floor trying to grab for anything to compensate for the pleasurable pain I'm feeling.

My face was smothered against the rug which I'm sure will leave a huge carpet burn from how hard he's thrusting into me. I never imagined so much force and power from every stroke that made my eyes roll to the far back of my head. His moans were loud and his nails dug into my waist the harder he went. Suddenly, I felt this urge surge throughout my body like the same lightning that shot across the sky.

My moans turned into pants, pleads, begs, anything that could make me release but Tae wasn't letting up. "You wanna cum for me baby, is that it hmm?" I could hear the smile in his tone and the pant in his breath. He tugged at my hair pulled me back against his chest and whispered huskily in my ear, "You must earn that fucking nut baby." I almost came right there just to see if I can piss him off.

Taehyung pulled out, letting only his tip stay, before slamming back into me with so much force I choked on my spit. He kept his hands wrapped around my neck tightly to the point I could see stars. I no longer could breathe the air because it was now his air. I had no right to it. His hands were so tightly around my neck that I felt myself losing consciousness, and right before my eyes fluttered close, "Cum." And the floodgates ruptured.

Unimaginable. Euphoria.

I had never felt such a strong climax in all my life, from none of my ex-boyfriends or one-night stands. I felt as if I stepped into Cloud 9 or the mile-high club. With every stroke, I saw specks of my lifeforce exit me and into the atmosphere, my breathing finally caught up to me and my body began to twitch uncontrollably. I had no idea what was going on but it feels so blissful.

Taehyung slowed his pace and wrapped his arms around my body as I came down from my long high. "Such a good girl for me." His breathing was heavy in my ears as my body heaved heavily and my heart hammer against my chest.

"W-What was that?" I panted since it felt like it should've been said. No one has ever done that to me before, it was both scary cause I thought he was trying to strangle me and pleasurable because it felt so damn good.

"You experienced your first euphoric oxygen deprivation. I thought you were such a good kitty for me so I had to give you your reward." Tae licked against the shell of my ear making me shiver. I couldn't help but blush at his words, especially now knowing there's a name for such a kink. It might become my favorite one yet.

He pulled out and I groaned from the emptiness but was quickly turned around and laid on my back, finally able to see that beautiful face of his. His expression was priceless. His eyes were dark and sparkled with lust, while his fluffy hair fluffed in every direction possible. His cheeks were tinged with a hint of pink and when my eyes decided to take a trip down memory lane, the only thing that was missing was his pants. Except his pants were flung across the room somewhere and his dick was springing with life and excitement.

My eyes were widened by how thick he was. Long and thick. My ex would cry and throw up if he saw how much I upgraded. How could I not realize this thing was inside me once before and just gave me the best orgasm I've ever had? The tip was pink and red with oozing pre-cum dripping from the base. But what I loved most, he has a condom on. Nothing more attractive than a man advocating safe sex.

Taehyung spreads my legs apart for him to set himself into and I felt a bit bold. I skimmed my hand down my body, over my breast, down past my navel, and to where my soaked core throbbed for his touch again. I fondled with the bud of nerves as he watched with a brow arched and a grin. He followed my hands as I swirled my tongue around the two tips of my fingers and then placed them back on my clit. I moaned as I looked up at him with low eyes and a tucked lip.

I wanted to show him just how badly I wanted him. How badly I needed him. "Daddy...I want you." My voice was below a whisper but he must have heard because he then turned his attention over to me with eyes wide and a coy smile.

He hovered over me, "You want me, baby?"

I grabbed him by the neck so only our lips were inches from touching, "I need you, daddy." I must be out of my mind right now. All these words are not mines, but of a woman who craves the attention only Taheyung could give. It's a shame really, how much those words are going to fuck up my walk.

His smirk was so dark and the grumble of a chuckle only told me I'm in for worst than the storm that was brewing outside. Before I could even register what happen my eyes closed shut and a loud moan escape my mouth from the force of a thrust, and the way his dick stretched me out.

"And don't you dare cum." He warned me before he picked up back where he left like he never did choke me out. I held on to his neck and kissed him with all I had. It couldn't be a less proper kiss because of how fast he was thrusting into me so it grew sloppy and wet, all more than fueled the both of us in this hot steamy room.

"Shit just like that." My words mashed together in what would seem like I was mumbling sounds but he continued on. His mouth was next to my ear as he whispered dirty nothing's that only made me grow wetter. My legs were wrapped around his torso drawing him closer and I whimpered from how much deeper he got.

The tip of his dick brushed my spot and my breath hitched. I could feel the growing smile on my skin from his face being so close and he went even harder, pounding me like he was made of nothing but energy. Tears were at the edge of falling down my face and yet he wouldn't care of such trivial things. His grunts were a symphony to my ears, something I wanted to record so that I can replay whenever I become lonely of his touch. Because now I've become addicted to him.

I clawed at his back drawing maps and directions to roads that would never be discovered and he hissed from the pain that he enjoyed. Taehyung hover over me with his mouth ajar and his lips swollen and plumper than usual. My breast was moving with each heavy thrust and my eyes rolled back at the feeling of his large hands caressing them.

"I love this fucking face." He grabbed my jaw roughly as he continue to pound into me hard without remorse. My mascara could be running for the hills right now on my face and yet the way he looks at me seems to tell he enjoys this look.

I could feel that fluttering feeling surface back in my stomach once again and I know he could feel it too, my pussy clenched tightly around him. "Please let me cum daddy." I whimpered for a release.

He smiled deviously, "Does my kitty deserve it?"

I nodded my head with my mind somewhere else and my eyes threatening to shut close for good. My body was becoming so sore and my orgasm was at its peak for release.

He moaned and threw his head back. "Fuck I'm about to cum baby, cum with me." He said desperately as he closed his eyes and focused on nothing more than achieving his own high. And at this point, I wanted nothing more than to see him through it. I pressed my hands against his ass pushing his thrusts deeper inside me which allowed me to hear the sexiest whimper ever. His bottom lip was tuck under his teeth and his brows were furrowed while he worked his way up to his orgasm.

"Ahhh f-fuck!" I let out a loud moan and came all over his dick. Taehyung moans were low and he milked himself out dry with one final thrust and laid on top of me with our sweat mixing together.

Then I realize the rain had simmered down and all that was left was the soft music in the background still playing and our hard heavy breath. I smelt his hair out of curiosity and it smelled just like what I expected. Honey and brown sugar. A perfect combination to describe the sex I just had. With my head laid against the floor, I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes smiling.

I needed this.

"I needed this," Taehyung said with his head still against my chest. Until now I noticed how he never pulled out of me, and my legs are still wrapped around him as I hug his back.

"Me too," I replied.

Tae shifted his head up to me and looked me in my eyes without saying a word. His eyes were back to their normal soft color, and his expression was gentle and suave. How could he do that, how could he fuck me one minute and look so sweet the next? I envy Kim Taehyung.

"You wanna continue this?" He proposed which made my brows pull together. Continue what? Continue to fuck each other? As much as I loved the sex I couldn't possibly think it would work. Friends with benefits never work, someone always falls in love.

"It wouldn't work Tae." I shook my head.

"Yes, it would Noelle because you know why?" He asked. "Because we both don't believe in love and people who don't believe in love, don't fall in love."

I looked at him like he had three eyes. I wanted to laugh and say what a funny joke but the look in his eyes told me a different story. He actually believes he won't fall in love and a part of me believes him too. I don't believe in finding 'the one' because searching for them is hard. How am I suppose to know whoever I date will be 'the one' or would I be forcing that title onto them?

"Tae," I started. "I don't want a relationship."

"And neither do I." He started to softly laugh. "Why ruin something so good with a title?"

He got me there. I sigh and soothe my hands through his scalp like I was petting a dog. Still, he hasn't made a move to pull out, and I don't want him to. He feels so good even if he went all soft on me.

"Fine." I gave in and accepted defeat which put a big smile on his face. "But let's keep this between us, I don't need them prying into my private life." He knew when I met them I meant every one of my friends who seem to want wfix me like I'm some type of project.

"You won't regret this kitty, we're gonna have some fun together." Taehyung finally did pull out and I softly moan but covered it up with a cough. He looked down at me and chuckle before kissing my lips and let's just say he wasn't soft for very long.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

461K 26.7K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ’ƒ "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
8.8K 425 48
The nightmares keep coming. The only thing that can stop them is HIM. Kim Taehyung. Y/n is an exchange student from India who went to study in Seoul...
509K 29.7K 89
You fell for Min Yoongi, hard, and you thought the feeling was mutual. But you were wrong. He never cared about you at all. [FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE...
422K 18.1K 42
Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them . He is cold towards everyone except f...