๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฏ

Galing kay goldenrai

๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ... Higit pa

๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii

xxxviii

2.6K 82 22
Galing kay goldenrai

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Ayla was back at it, back at something she loves doing. It was quite rollercoaster for her, the past few days turned weeks of her little thing called break. She was back now, better than ever.

If there was one thing Ayla knew, it was things that are kept hidden the most would somehow find its way out. That is if you're not being subtle about it. After all she is good at trending.

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Stream Highlights : illuminayla
ur fav bish is back !!

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

"Hi friends!" I greeted as I see the chat rolling in, just as I started streaming. "I'm back from my mini hiatus!" I added as I waved to my camera.

The chat was rolling with very much positive comments and I see a few from Indi, Hayes and Corpse welcoming me back. "I was actually supposed to stream earlier but I've lost tracked of time." I said, which was partly Luke's fault.

It's been a week or so since I've asked Luke to move in. He went back to Massachusetts two days after to get all his stuff ready and all. But he was already back now since most his stuff were initially packed asides from his set up.

"If you guys missed Emma's stream like days ago, I was there and we did a few qna's." I began, "Basically, I'm sticking with a schedule now and I'll be streaming almost everyday except Wednesday and the weekends. So that's four streams a week." I stated.

I did decide to finally stick to a schedule unlike before. It just felt like I needed to. "Oh, I'll have a surprise soon by the way. Hopefully you'll all love it and give your support." I smiled.

As I read through chat, most were comments about how happier I looked and some even mentioned that me having a secret relationship is doing me good.

I put my hands on top my leg that I propped up, "Anyways, I'll be playing Valorant with a squad." I said, "You guys should be proud of me, I'm making new friends again."

Just as I was about to say who I'm playing with my tts went off, "Don't be shy, do a prayer reveal. I want a mans too." I let out a loud laugh, "Guys I have no prayer reveal, but I heard manifesting works." I said half jokingly.

"Back to what I was saying, I'm gonna be playing with a squad which consists of Flexinja, Grim, Nosyy and our queen, Tiffae."

I see a few surprised with the lobby and I nodded as well, "Yeah, I'm actually surprised about it as well. Though, I've actually talked to Tiffae and Nosyy before but it was like briefly." I did know about Grim and Flex though.

I turn to my discord and see a notification from Tiffae saying I can join when I'm ready.

"Ohh, let me hop on the call." I said as I click a few things and joined the voice call.

I was greeted by laughter as I joined, "Awee, what did I miss?" I asked. I assumed they were all well acquainted with one another as they mostly stream Valorant.

"Ayla, hey!" Tiffae greets me. "Nosyy was just being Nosyy and asked if my real name was Tiffany." She answers as I opened up my Valorant.

I let out a laugh, "Of course." I said, "Well I'm Ayla, sorry I'm late." I introduced myself to Grim and Flex.

"You're good." I hear Grim answer. "I'm also just hopping on along with Flex."

"Okay, well heads up. I haven't played Val in so long so if I'm missing headshots, we don't talk about it." I spoke up, since there was a new act, I would be back to being unranked.

"Didn't we just play around a week ago?" Tiff pipes up.

"A week is long enough." I said as Nosyy backs me up, leading to them all laughing. "Is Flex okay? He's been quiet?" I asked, as I noticed he hasn't said a word but wasn't deafened.

"He's being a fanboy right now." Grim laughs, "Ecstatic to play with you." He adds and I smiled.

"Wow, I'm flattered. Shouldn't I be the one fangirling over you all, I mean you guys are amazing at the game too." I said, since I've stumbled across all their content before.

"You've seen my stuff?" Flex finally spoke up.

I hummed as I look at chat, calling him adorable. "Yeah, you're cracked at playing omen and I love watching Grim and his sage walls. Plus Nosyy with Breach is honestly quite terrifying if I were to be on the other team. And honestly I'm just a simp for Tiff." I answered, just as I get an invite to their party. From there we switched from discord to the in game comms.

❀✿❀

"I'm so trash right now chat." I said, as I died once more. They asked if we needed a warm up game and I being me, said no.

My tts goes off, "Own it Ayla, you're better than this, is what I would say but since you're you. You suck Ayla, even my dog can play better than you."

I let out a laugh as it finished, "You guys just know me so well. Besides, it feels cozy here at the bottom of the board." I said jokingly, "Someone has to take the bottom, might as well be me."

Everyone on my chat began spamming, calling out on my bullshit saying I was not a bottom. I let out another laugh, "I will happily that I'm a switch." I stated letting out a laugh.

❀✿❀

"How'd you go from getting 4 kills in one game to dropping almost 40?" Nosyy asks just as we enter another game which was going to be our third round

"I might get shit for this but I actually really liked the map." I said. "Like I genuinely like Fracture."

"It's like you don't know Ayla at all." Tiff pipes up. "It's for the content."

I let out a laugh, "Ah yes, first game was definitely not my warm up game." I answered.

"Even for a warm up game in competitive it was good, you were practically farming assists." Grim says as they all lock their agents just as I hovered over Viper.

"It just shows how much I don't have a life outside gaming." I tell them, "My first rank was literally bronze 2. And let me tell you, bronze and silver players are a different breed."

"You grinded bronze to radiant in one act?" Flex asks.

I shook my head despite not being seen, "Silver to radiant. I ended up in silver after being hardstuck in bronze for two episodes."

"Geez who hurt you?" Tiff asks jokingly.

"Myself." I replied jokingly as well.

"Same." Flex chimes in and we all laugh. Self deprecating jokes were my specialty before.

"Though, it's probably the 'fuck duos, i only need myself' buff." I said, just as we got in game.

"I'm surprised you're not signed to any team yet." Flex adds.

I shrugged, "I'm not really looking for one and I doubt I could do it professionally. Besides, I feel like I'd troll too much on tourneys."

"I actually see that happening if you were in a tourney." Grim laughs.

❀✿❀

A knock was heard from my door then it opens slightly from the corner of my eye, I turned to see my dad asking if it was okay to come in. I nodded and motioned him to come in.

"Chat, meet my dad!" I smiled, as he stood behind me. He gave a small wave. I look back to him, "I didn't know you were coming." I said as I switched to the camera view for my stream.

We were still in queue for Valorant, for 10 minutes now. It was our 4th game, I think. I lost track after three.

"Wait could I say his name or?" He asked talking about Luke.

I shook my head, "Oh, he told you about....?" I asked which he nodded to.

"He actually asked if it was okay and I said that it was up to you. Besides you're old enough to make decisions for yourself and if you wanted that then I respect it." He says. In turn I gave him a smile. I was really glad he's been trying to work on our father-daughter relationship.

I look at chat and my eyes widened at their comments. "Oh my god chat, you're embarrassing." I stated as I some people asking if  my dad needed a dog or a cat.

"I've been thinking of getting a dog." My dad says and almost immediately my chat just starts spamming with barks and woofs.

"Oh god, dad that's not what they meant."

"It's not?" He says looking dumbfounded.

I let put a laugh, "Don't ask, you don't wanna know." I said as my dad looked completely innocent. "Chat, I swear... how are you all so down bad?" I asked rhetorically.

❀✿❀

"I'd gift a hundred to the first one who gets an ace amongst you guys." I stated as we all we attacking on Breeze. At this point we all tried playing agents we barely played. Grim was on Sova, Flex was on Brimmy, Nosyy as Reyna, I was as Sage and Tiff on Raze.

"Sugar Mommy Ayla is back." Tiffae speaks up laughing.

"Should four of us just wait at spawn while one tries getting an ace?" Nosyy asks and I nodded, despite not being seen. "Yeah, but if the person who's out there dies, we all just try rushing the other site to plant." I said since we were attacking first.

It was a fair fight since we all were using agents we don't main on.

"Who's going first?" Flex asks.

"We can just go down the board." Grim pipes ups, as he talked about the leaderboard on our team.

"Wait so you're going first Ayls." Flex says. "Show us your battle Sage skills."

"Oh, well if I get an ace, I get 10 gifted from each of you guys.." I proposed as I got a sheriff.

"That's like less than half you're willing to give." Tiff says.

I shrugged, "It's fine, it's still gifted subs." I answered. Switching back and forth from my pistol to knife, I look at my chat betting at the poll that was put up.

Muting, "Chat, where's the fate you have in me." I pouted. "I can so ace this pistol round."

As the round starts I turn back my attention. I pushed A site. "I'll double the 10 if you can hit it right now." Nosyy pipes up, talking about the ace.

"Bet." I said, just as I noticed their Astra peeking by the pyramids. An insta headshot, right there. "Knowing how competitive Ayla is, she probably could do it right now." Grim says.

Checking corners, I check by the boxes and the Chamber trip was there. "Stupid trip." I mumbled as I didn't hit it. I saw their Neon just past the pyramids with the Chamber near the yellow.

"If I die, run B." I said as I was probably gonna die to one of the two here. "Kidding." I added almost immediately as I flicked on both of them. I healed myself as I got hit quite a bit.

"No way." Nosyy spoke up, "That was clean." He says. He probably had my stream on as they can only see the enemies through the map.

I was closer to back site now as I waited for the last two enemies to push. I was probably lucky today as they both appeared on my screen lined up. The words ace appeared on the screen and they all began cheering.

"Let's go!"

"We should just let Ayla play the whole half alone." Grim says jokingly.

❀✿❀

"Mommy. Mommy. Mommy." Flex says repeatedly as he comes towards my character asking for a heal.

"I prefer barks for heals." I said jokingly. "Maybe a couple meows for a res." I said. Looking at chat they all were talking about Flex half the time.

"How far are you willing to go?" Tiff asks laughing.

We weren't as serious as we should be on the game, but that's probably what made it better. We were ahead just by a few founds, which hopefully won't be a problem. Unless the other team had money for full buys.

There was a pause, "For Ayla? I'd bark." He says, as he barked a few times. Everyone let out a laugh as I healed him. "As down bad as my chat." I said jokingly.

"Who wouldn't be for you?" He says.

"Ayls can pull anyone." Tiff adds.

I let out a laugh, "Yeah, but only one matters." I answered grinning.

❀✿❀

Just then another knock came from my door and I notice Luke come in. I raise a brow at him and he shrugs as he takes a seat on the couch that was out of frame. He points to the bag of food he had on his hand he had brought in for me.

"Aight chat, I'll be eating. Let me close my cam for a while." I said smiling as I saw comments asking who was the shuffling in the background.

I've just finished streaming the game but I wasn't off yet. We won most games asides from a few loses. It was definitely great meeting and playing with new people.

I was reading through chat, I've definitely raised their suspicions as I normally don't care to turn my cam off if I were eating. I've only seen a couple who seemed to be correct, that I had someone with me in the room which was why I turned my cam off. Though most their guesses were wrong, I let out a laugh while reading them.

"Shall I make a poll on who you think is with me chat?" I asked jokingly.

Luke comes standing behind my chair, laying his arms around my neck. He rests his chin on top of my head. He lays the bag of food on the side of my desk.

"Chat, I am with someone at the moment and I'm not sure if they'd want to be on cam yet or not." I answered. "They did bring food, by the way."

"I don't mind." He speaks up.

My eyes widened and turned to him. "You do know we'd be trending now right?" I look at him as he was was reading through chat, that was going double the speed it was normally is. Seeing the supportive comments made me feel glad that a lot were supportive, especially since they knew that familiar voice.

"Nothing you're not used to." He grins looking at me. I roll my eyes at him but smiled nonetheless.

He grabs the mouse from my hand and does a few clicks until the camera turns on. It was officially out there, a huge smile on both our faces.

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

It definitely wasn't anything new.
Ayla was trending once again. Something she's been used to, whether it was people supporting her or disliking her. This time it was something she saw coming and she's somewhat glad it did. She's never felt this happier for trending like the way she does.

The overwhelming support she's gotten majority of the time was something she was so grateful for. She won't lie and say it was easy, cause it wasn't but she's happy it ended like this.

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

RAINE's CORNER

so that's the ending lol...
super sad to end it like this
cuz of my lack of inspo for it
but i hoped y'all enjoyed it
, in the meanwhile..

i just posted an original
and i'll just shamelessly
plug that here, it's called
a matter of chance, it's a
kpop inspired book lol. i
also have a skz book
coming out soon..

anyways thank you to all the
reads and love i got from this
book.. it really means a lot, i
hope you guys are doing well
wherever you are :))
ily all

— rai

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

355K 11.2K 36
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ...
23.3K 289 32
[๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ] ๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ร— ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š™๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
252K 6.4K 20
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข...
815K 19.4K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ (๐˜/๐)๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐…๐€๐๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...