[Pianist]

By alphaka742

Minnie is a famous pianist, after an accident she looses the ability to use her hands and will fall in depres... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
Announcement
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
News
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
A big thank you
XLIX
XLX
XLXI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
Epilogue
Special chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT

LII

347 20 7
By alphaka742

Miyeon entered the room she was before and saw how Yuqi and Soyeon kissed, she shrugged it off, she looked around the room.

-Good performance mate! - a girl said to her and she bowed -So the great Minnie took you under her wings? - Miyeon giggled -I guess she did, I'm still processing it- the other girl smiled.

-Eunbi- the girl introduced herself giving Miyeon a handshake -Miyeon- she said and the other girl smiled.

A boy next Eunbi looked at her -Does that mean you saw her hands? - Miyeon looked him -There are a lot of beautiful things Minnie has inside and outside, why focusing on them? - the boy remained silent.

They went to grab drinks.

-Hey- Miyeon turned around and saw the pianist smiling at her.

Miyeon couldn't resist, she hugged Minnie tightly -I was so scared and anxious, I couldn't think straight, at the same time I feel so good right now, I'm proud of myself- Miyeon said in one breath, still holding onto Minnie who wrapped her arms around the older, inhaling her scent.

They broke the hug.

-When are they announcing the winner?? - Miyeon asked anxious to know who is it going to be -Half of an hour- Minnie answered and the older nodded.

They sat on a couch together and Miyeon drank something to shrug all the anxiety, Minnie chuckled -Come here- she opened her arms and the other girl melted into them.

-I wish my dad was here...To see me and to know that I actually wrote something for him- Miyeon said bitterly -Your dad is here, in your heart- Minnie said making the girl smile, the pianist herself thought about her father again.

How she was sad and angry for his lies, he would always promise and in the end break it.

Busy hanging out with people that ran companies, leaving an entire family.

Flashback:

Minnie came back from her show and sat on her bed, she took her phone and wondered whether to call her dad or not.

She breathed in and out and pressed the call button.

The phone rang, not that she expected an answer from him.

-Hello? - that deep voice of him sent goose bumps all over Minnie's back.

-Dad...- she was a strong girl, but when it came to her dad she would become a scared kitten.

-Oh...Nicha, what's the matter? - Minnie stayed silent for a bit, noticing his annoyed tone and hearing that he was in a crowded place as usual.

-I won...The show dad- she said her voice trembling.

-Congratulations- he said and seemed to not care about anything else -I just wanted to say this...Nothing more- he sighed.

-I have some more work to do, I'll call you soon- he said.

-I miss you, dad- she blurted out and he remained silent -Why all of sudden? - he asked.

-Just because- he hummed -Love you, dad- by that he hung up.

She layed down in bed and cried herself to sleep.

End flashback.

Minnie closed her eyes and Miyeon snuggled closer and started thinking again.

She missed her father's warmth, but nothing lasts forever, one day they are there, they love you, they cherish you and the other day they are gone forever.

She held onto Minnie and kissed her cheek.

A group of five girls came over them.

-Hi guys! - Lisa shouted happily -Miyeon you were absolutely amazing- Jisoo commented and went to her best friend hugging her tight.

-I agree- Sorn and Lisa said at the same time -High five bro! - Lisa shouted, this girl was a ball of energy.

Jisoo hugged Miyeon for a long time.

-Jinhyung is coming after they announce who is the winner...- the brunette whispered -oh...Jinhyung right- Miyeon mumbled quietly -Miyeon...Don't do mistakes, think straight- Jisoo said and broke the hug going to her girlfriend.

-We are heading away, Sorn has a train and me and Nini have a shooting early in the morning so it's better to go to sleep- Lisa said and the girls on the couch nodded.

Lisa bent down to Minnie.

"Good luck with your girl Min" She whispered in Thai.

"Thanks Pokpak" Lisa kissed her cheek for a bit "Whatever happens...You have the rest of your friends here to help you, but don't hesitate to call me" Minnie nodded and the brunette went in front of Miyeon hugging her -Congratulations- she broke the hug and went to Jennie and Sorn.

-Bye Ladies! - she shouted and went away.

Soyeon and Yuqi went to them.

-I saw you got emotional Min! - Yuqi pointed out and Miyeon turned her head quickly to Minnie -Did you??- Nicha blushed and looked away -I didn't- she denied and Miyeon giggled, she hugged Minnie.

Yuqi giggled and so did Soyeon.

Miyeon received a message.

Jinhyung:

Last performance!!

Babe you were amazing!

Miyeon smiled and typed a "thank you" and then hid her phone in her suit pocket, she went back to give the pianist attention.

In that moment Minnie didn't know what she was feeling, Miyeon's soft touches were soothing her, they were melting her.

She closed her eyes and heard Miyeon's giggle, was it going to end well? What if something bad happens, what is she going to do?

Telling Miyeon those news, telling her she was Dahlia, telling her she loves her.

It was so hard.

How could she do it...She wasn't a coward, she needed to do it.

Miyeon poked her cheek and she tilted her head to the side, flashing the girl a smile.

Bam Bam got on stage again and started to announce the winner.

Miyeon felt empty for a moment but after that she heard people screaming and cheering.

-What are you waiting for...Go on stage- Minnie said.

So she truly won?

She took Minnie by the wrist.

-Come with me...Please- the pianist smiled and followed her, everyone was clapping at her, taking pictures, her eyes were hurting from flashes.

-Congratulations! - Bam Bam said giving her the award.

Miyeon gave a speech.

-It's hard to believe that I actually won...I...I need to thank Nicha...And my co-workers Yuqi and Soyeon...Thanks to them I could be here.

I want to dedicate this award to is my dad...For making me love music and giving me love until his last breath- she ended the speech and approached Minnie hugging her tight sobbing in her chest.

Minnie smiled and after that they broke the contact walking into the room again.

That's when the pianist gained all her confidence and opened her mouth to speak.

-I want to tell you something...Can we go into a quiet place? - Minnie asked and Miyeon nodded smiling widely and followed Minnie into the changing room.

-What do you want to tell me? - Miyeon asked leaning her back on a table resting her hand on it to support her body.

-Miyeon...- the pianist took a deep breath and looked at her -It's been months since we met...And you filled an emptiness in my life...By that I want to say that...You...- Miyeon smiled and caressed her cheek to encourage her to say those words while nodding.

-You are my Dahlia- she said and Miyeon couldn't even process.

Those plump lips were on hers, those warm lips Miyeon craved to taste, but she couldn't, she can't do this to Jinhyung.

She pushed the taller and slapped the girl and stormed away, Minnie stood there.

Miyeon approached her boyfriend.

-Let's go...I'm not feeling well...Please...- she said and her boyfriend wrapped his coat around her bringing her away.

He opened the car door for Miyeon and locked her seat belt and then kissed her on the lips.

While the car ride was going on, she looked at the view of the city that was quickly passing through her eyes; her body was there, but her mind was back on the day she met Nicha, the famous pianist, the one that entered her life and became her journey.

She had been jealous about herself the whole time.

She was Dahlia...She was Minnie's Dahlia.

Miyeon thought about the nights sleeping with her, those smiles, fixing her bangs and the days spent on playing piano.

Meanwhile, Minnie ran to Yuqi, the younger saw the look on the pianist's face, she had watery eyes and her breath was heavy.

-I want to go home...- Yuqi sat up and got her jacket -let's go-.

The two girls approached the car, Minnie climbed in it and Yuqi locked her seat belt closing the car door.

-Yuqi! - Soyeon shouted, the girl turned around -Baby...She is having a hard time I have to get her home- Soyeon sighed -You always think about her...- she rolled her eyes -You left not even telling me about where were you going- Soyeon raised her tone.

-I can't leave her like this! Look at her- Soyeon looked at a struggling Minnie and sighed again.

-Sorry babe...- Soyeon approached the taller and kissed her temple -I'll go home with Somi, you can go, see you tomorrow- she kissed her girlfriend and walked away.

Yuqi bit her lips and walked in the car.

-What happened? - she asked.

-Miyeon...I kissed her-

-You what!? -

-She slapped me Yuqi- Minnie coldly said.

-Oh...- Yuqi was speechless.

-bring me home- the pianist said.

-I won't leave you alone...- Yuqi said.

They went to her house and Minnie sat on the couch.

-Yuqi...Leave...- Minnie said coldly, the younger clenched her jaw and her hands formed fists.

-You think it's cool to talk to me this way? I wonder if you know how much I suffer...First I bring you home, second I argued with my girlfriend and third you treat me this way.

You have changed Nicha...You were our kind and smiley friend, look at you...Cold as a stone, you always worry about yourself and you don't give a damn shit about how I truly feel! I'm tired ok!? I'm sick of worrying about anyone! I'll leave - The younger shouted and took her jacket going away from the house.

Minnie broke down and layed on the ground.

She was a fool to believe that Dahlia actually needed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.5K 32
White, a color that can symbolize goodness, innocence, purity, safety, peace, and much more. Seeing her in a white suit somehow made me feel at ease...
18.4K 665 41
Season 2 of Captured Everything failed... I lost everything including the one I love. -Song Yuqi The other half of me doesn't define my overall pers...
28.8K 1.4K 26
Cho Miyeon starts her third year at university. She's considered famous and someone to not mess up with but when a new freshman bumps into her on the...
14.2K 675 18
Soojin is a blind girl, while Shuhua is a young rich girl but had been trapped inside her own mansion because of her strict parents who didn't let th...