Hello, Peter

By melybxx

Random stories of Peter Parker that I need. Who am I kidding? This is a superfam spiderson irondad book. Why... More

Overwhelmed
Big Boss pays a visit
Teen Drama
Boss Baby
Visits
An Aunt's love
Worth
Keyboard Smash
It has to be perfect
The Golden Trio
Name
Run!
I forgot how I wanted the story to go
Hen
Strict Parental Guidance
Deage
Wanted to try this
Blame the sun
benjaminparkour
a little gift for you guys because i was gone for so long
Peter Peter Peter
Thank you
Hey 🥺

Just the two of us

6.5K 182 19
By melybxx

Midtown Science & Technology High School was well known for producing well capable and knowledgeable students, with their excellent curriculum it was not a mystery why many parents send their children there.

Even though Midtown was, is a well known STEM school, it does not mean that the school doesn't promote other activities in which student can excel in.

Midtown takes pride in producing top students for different departments, science, engineering, math, literature, drama, sports whatever it is Midtown make sure that all student will graduate on top or atleast have 5 steps ahead of their batch around the state.

Students at Midtown are very competitive in every contest the school held. Now, the students at Midtown were competitive in these other competitions because the students know they can't beat Peter, Ned and MJ when it comes to academic competitions.

Those three were like playing a musical chairs on who gets to be the Top in every academic quarter. Every student just assume that the only talent the three have is just being smart.

The three were fine with just joining academic competitions but the teachers on the other hand were not. They all admire the smarts of these three students. They were mature, they were natural geniuses and not just book smart.

The teachers believe that the three purposely outcast themselves with their peers. That's why they require the three to compete in the talent show.

"But I don't want to be in the talent show!"Ned whined at the principal.

"You can't compete every academic competition, it will be great if you three engage yourselves in different activities. I'm not saying that you have to do it alone. If you three want to perform together that's fine, if you want to do a solo act that's fine too. Now, how about you spend your free period thinking on what you're gonna do in the talent show then comeback to my office to finalize it." The principal told the three not leaving room for any argument.

When the three went to the study hall, Peter was quiet, if there's one thing he hates the most is performing in front of an audience knowing he'll look ridiculous.

"I don't want to perform alone."Peter said out loud. Ned gave Peter a sympathetic look.

"I'll join you." MJ said to Peter.

"You will?" Peter said excitedly.

"Yeah, I'm okay with it. How about you loser?" MJ said while she looked away from her book to looked at Ned.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll go solo this time. Besides, I hate to third wheel you two." Ned said while grinning at Peter.

"Hey what's that suppose to mean?!" Peter said while blushing, MJ just shook her head.

"You already know what you're gonna do?" MJ asked Ned.

"Yup! So, I'm gonna leave you two to talk. I need to look for Betty. She asked me to fix her laptop. I'll see you two later." Ned said as he left the two. There was a moment of silence before MJ stated talking.

"What do you have in mind?"

"To be honest, I don't know" Peter replied

"What can you do aside from swinging and parkour?"

"Well, um, I can dance or sing. Not that great though but I think I can manage, I guess."

"Liar, I heard you sing, you have a great voice. How about we sing?"

"Okay singing, I can do that. What song? Wait you can sing?"

"There's a lot you don't know about me, Loser."

"Well it would be nice if you share more often! Seriously what song?"

"Let's shuffle a playlist. Let's practice at your place. My folks are in town so it's just chaos at home." MJ said

Peter was grateful that May was on night shift duties this month, to be honest he really don't want anyone else to know that he'll be participating in a talent show.

Peter was thankful as well that he got some extra money, wasn't sure how much since Mr. Stark just handed him a card and said that his internship allowance was there. The bill for the card goes directly to Stark Industries. He wasn't worried really because he only use the card on emergency and buying an outfit for the talent show is definitely an emergency for him.

Peter didn't tell May about the talent show. He made it a secret. On the day of the competition, imagine his surprise to see his aunt arms crossed while tapping her foot in front of his locker.

"What are you doing here Aunt May?"

"You really think I wouldn't know? Your principal sent me an email and Ned also texted me." Peter glared at his best friend.

"You're wearing that for your performance?"

"I'm gonna change later. MJ is still not here."

"Okay, Sweetie. I'll be in the audience. I know you'll probably won't look. Don't worry you'll be amazing. I know how talented my nephew is. You did got it from my side of the family. Thank the heavens you got it from my side of the family."

Peter just laughed at that. Even though him and Aunt May aren't really blood related, she was convinced that Peter is really her nephew and not Ben's. While growing up Peter was basically a boy version of May when it came to the talent department and also the humor. Something May takes pride in.

"Good luck Ned, don't cry when my baby here destroys you." May said to Ned.

"I'd like to think that if ever I'd loose to him it was more because of MJ was with him." Ned replied back.

"Hey!" Peter said, offended.

"Why thank you loser."

Peter turned as he heard MJ's voice. It was no secret to everyone that Peter was head over heels for MJ. He gave MJ a loving smile.

"Hey, you look amazing as always." Peter said.

"Woah! Woah! You say that so casually, not even a syllable of stutter. Who are you? What did you do to my nephew?" May said.

"Aunt May, stop. You already know that me and MJ are dating." Peter whined.

"I know, its just fun to tease you sweetheart. MJ you look beautiful dear. You're wearing a coat? Isn't hot?"

"I'm just not use to wearing a dress handpicked by my mother, that's all. Loser get dress the competition is gonna start in 5 minutes. Mom, Aunt May and Mrs. Leeds, excuse us, we'll see you later. We need to go to the back stage."
——

Since, the three were listed last minute for the talent show they were also the last to perform. It was Ned first because he alreay knew his piece and told it to the Principal head on. Every student were shock to know the three were going to compete. They did however laugh it off, thinking that they'll make a fool of themselves.

Little did they know that Ned was rather confident with his guitar skills and was vocally trained when he was young. A fact he didn't share to Peter because most of the times they would just sing awfully and out of tune together and that it wasn't a big deal. Ned performed a perfect cover of Jason Mraz, I'm Yours.

Everyone was shocked how steady Ned's voice was and how naturally he played the guitar like he was just walking. Everyone in the audience clapped and cheered after Ned finished strumming his guitar. Peter and MJ were both proud of Ned, they gave him a hug after his performance.

The lights in the stage went off for the next contestants to prepare for their performance. The music began to play, the fog machine turned on and the light turned on to show MJ and Peter sitting on a bar stool, both teens head were bowed down. MJ was wearing a beautiful above the knee maroon dress though she's also wearing a maroon coat on her shoulders. MJ rose her head as she starts to sing the first line.

Right from the start
You were a thief, you stole my heart
And I, your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty

And with every touch you fixed them
Now you've been talking in your sleep oh oh
Things you never say to me oh oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love

At first MJ looked lovingly towards Peters direction, then the emotion in her eyes shifted, almost as if she's hurt.

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again

MJ have a beautiful voice, no doubt about that. Everyone was quiet, listening to her as she sings this to Peter. As if the two were actually having problems with their relationship.

Peter was wearing a white long sleeve shirt. He rolled the sleeves up to his elbows, the three buttons on his shirt wasn't buttoned up. He was wearing a maroon colored slacks. Now that the audience see it the coat on MJ's shoulders were probably Peter's, based on the shade and the fabric. Peter then looked at MJ, looking distressed and with hurt in his eyes.

I'm sorry I don't understand
Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine (oh we had everything)

Your head is running wild again
My dear we still have everythin'
And it's all in your mind (yeah but this is happenin')

You've been havin' real bad dreams oh oh
You used to lie so close to me oh oh

Peter's voice was raspy, it was beautiful too. The girls swoon as they listen to Peter sings. There was this sudden charisma that he has right now. They don't know if it's the suit he's wearing or the voice or just both.

None of the students in Midtown can deny that the two on that stage are probably the two most beautiful people they have ever seen. The two were cute and just outright gorgeous in their own way.

There's nothing more than empty sheets between our love, our love
Oh our love, our love

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again

I never stop, you're still written in the scars on my heart

You're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again

The voice of the two blended so well, the two just keep shouting to the world how a perfect match they are. The two stood up from their chairs and faced each other.

Oh tear ducts and rust
I'll fix it for us
We're collecting dust, but our love's enough
You're holding it in
You're pouring a drink
No nothing is as bad as it seems
We'll come clean

The banter and their movements were choreographed, the two practiced so much after all but the audience were just so taken with their interaction. They thought that each move were just like a spur in the moment kind of thing. Just so natural, so genuine. The love and hurt in their eyes.

Just give me a reason just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again

The two gave all their emotions to the lyrics. Tears were pouring out of their eyes making the audience cry as well. It was like everyone was watching a full on break up movie scene of the century.

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again

In that moment the two didn't think of anything else. They were too focused on each other. Just for a moment it was just the two of them in the world.

Oh we can learn to love again
Oh that we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again.

MJ placed her forehead on Peter's. Peter caressed her cheek while MJ hold on to Peter's hand that was placed on her cheek. They stare at each other eyes. Looking as if they just resolve their fight. The look that movie couples do that let's their audience know that it was the two of them against the world and nothing else matters.

There was a moment of silence before the crowd went wild and gave the two a standing ovation. Everyone cheered to no end. The two snapped back to reality. They bowed before leaving the stage. Everyone was still cheering, Peter assumed that the loudest scream was Aunt May.

Ned run to the two bawling his eyes as he hugged his two best friends.

"Are you guys okay?! Are you two having problems?! Please don't break up!"

"What? No! What are saying Ned?"

"It was so beautiful dude! I accept defeat!" Ned said before kneeling down in front of the two.

"Oh my— stand up you loser! You're embarrassing us!" MJ exclaimed.
——

Peter and MJ did win first place, Ned coming in second. Their parents hugged and congratulated the three. May crashed into Peter's arms.

"You were so amazing!" May shouted with her puffy eyes with tears still pouring.

Their decathlon team approach the the three and congratulated them. With puffy eyes and red noses.

"Is there anything you three can't do?" Abe asked.

"It was so beautiful! You guys are so talented! It isn't fair!" Cindy cried.

"Are you two together? Oh my gosh! You two look perfect together! And Ned I never knew you know how to play the guitar!" Betty said

———
I want to share that I really like this cover performance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.4K 8
Lots of fluff and mini stories of iron dad and spider baby.
1M 34.1K 43
A story of Irondad and Spiderson because they are the best! Only Tony and Peter dad and son relationship. When Peter comes home to find Aunt May kiss...
5K 98 10
Peter Parker just lost his Aunt May and Tony Stark took him in. Tony is new to the Dad thing and so is Pepper to the Mom thing. Peter on the other ha...
464K 12.4K 30
(Discontinued) This is the place you go to if you want to see sightings of Iron Dad and Spider Son. - Some Chapters will have some father/son fluff...