the destined mate|sope ✔️

נכתב על ידי cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] far from hoseok's expectations he only knew that he will live a decent and simple life, but wh... עוד

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#18:goodbye's|

257 20 3
נכתב על ידי cutemuffins0

hoseok's pov:

i woke up so much early, didn't expected that my mom had my luggage and things out on our house.

well she didn't meant that she's throwing me away, its just they tell me that they will be here with a carousel.

im just eating some apple now, dont want to throw up a little if i did end up in that carousel.

"Honey" mom called, holding something on her hands.

"yea?" i answered, still not looking at her.

"are you ready?"

"that's a hard question mom"

"oh is it? okay well please be ready"

"okay? Ill take that" and we giggled, i dont want her or appa to be nervous as i am now.

"son?" appa came in to my room.

"yea?"

"the carousel will be here in an hour"

"okayy"

Then we hugged, maybe this is the last hug that ill be having with my parents.

its not that im going to die or something, they were just going to be so far from where ill be.

"honey?" i was so lost in thought, i think i didn't hear what she was saying.

"oh uhh yea?"

"you need to get ready"

"hm okay"

"didn't you eat?"

"i just ate some apple"

"you need to eat honey"

"im going to throw up mom, its going to be my first time riding a carousel" i said and she agreed, maybe she experienced it before.

"okay now get some fresh bath" she said and nodded, i still had some time to get ready for the arrival.

i walked to my bathroom, examined it.

im going to miss my room, my backyard especially jimin, jimin didn't know that ill be taken this early.

well its good, i dont want him crying on my shoulder begging for me to stay and just hug him.

Ill definitely miss that, but i dont have a choice im 18 now, they waited so long for this so i had too accept it.

i had a fresh and nice bath, took the shampoo and rubbed it on my soft hair then rinsed it off.

when im done i brushed my teeth and did my skin care, i remembered what happened to me last night.

'i needed him'

thats what i said before i slept again, but anyways it doesn't matter now that I'll be meeting my future king.

when im done i got out of the bathroom, and picked a soothing cloth for a palace.

i still had 20 minutes till that will be coming here, for me that 20 minutes is just a 5 seconds.

i looked at the mirror, i dont know if its the right style for a palace but never mind.

i wanted too take my flower with me, so i held it carefully placed it in my arms.

all i could think is i am nervous.

shaking at the thought what will they expected on this face, on my appearance.

10 minutes have passed and i still had 10 minutes left and just forget all the things in this house.

i looked around, smiling at the memories.

"honey" momma called so i looked at her.

"hm?"

"you sure your going to take that flower with you?"

"yes momma, i wanted it to grow by my side" i said and she nodded, she kissed my forehead and stick hers with mine.

i am really comfortable when she did that, she always do this if she was sensing that im very nervous.

"thanks mom"

"no prob"

"where's appa?"

"oh he is waiting outside, the carousel dont know where our house is so he needed to guide them if they're here."

"hm okay"

"I'll miss you my baby"

"i will too mom" we hugged, i wanted too stop my tears but what to expect.

"hun, they're here!" appa shouted, i felt my nerves started their work again and let me get my nervousness again.

"oh wait" she fixed her self and she took my hand and guided me to the front door.

i saw the carousel, oh my god.

its just like on the books i read when i was young, its like a fantasy movie about the king and the missing queen.

their's a man in a good suit, he's so tall and massive i mean masculine.

they were alot of people here, im afraid that if i did a single mistake they'll execute me.

"goodmorning to the family of jung's, i herby queen min eya too take jung hoseok on your arms, be the secondary honored queen of this entire village." the tall guy said and my father and mother nod, i can see on my vision that mom was crying.

i held her and put her head on my shoulder, i should be the one who protect her but now that I'll be gone here, i can't.

they were alot of honks and the tall guy is still speaking some enchant words.

i saw the other guards took my belongings and put in on the carousel, i tried to walk in to the carousel but i failed.

So mom guided me, let me go into the carousel the horse is really pretty and the sits are way too comfy.

i just sat there, the tall guy said something on my mom and my dad.

When their finished the guards stood up in front of the carousel and they were in the road just standing there.

the tall guy came in the carousel and looked at me, i looked away dont want this to end up being an awkward situation.

and the carousel starts moving, mom and dad bid goodbyes to me as i held my flower tight, still crying.

i looked like a lost child and get adopted, well honestly its really my period time.

to be a new person, with a new life ahead.

we headed to our destination, i looked at the forest were we are heading, i just stared at the window thinking of what will my parents be if they didn't see me in just 24 hours.

we are now in the village, the people there are looking at the carousel, maybe they didn't notice me.

As my thought is wrong, they did notice me in fact they smiled at me. One of them clapped and started clapping nonsense.
-
i fell asleep all the way, i just woke up at the horse going crazy and many honks are heard.

the tall guy got outside and the driver soon did the same, they took my things and put it inside.

the maids helped the guards to put my belongings on the palace, the tall guy opened the mini door and let me out and stand up.

"welcome mr jung, this is lilimin palace" the tall guy said and i looked at the palace.

it was huge! really huge, its so awesome too see it on view or closer view.

"we will guide you to your new room, but first you will meet the queen." he stated again, he's a nice guy.

"okay sir?"

"namjoon, kim namjoon"

"okay thank you for everything."

"dont thank me yet" he said and i dont really know what too answer so i shut my mouth down.

"now, we can head over to the queen" he said and gestured for me to walk.

"o-okay.." then we walked to the beautiful palace that will be my secondary home.

(Heyaa guys, soryy if i didn't make an update yesterday. There's alot of things that i had to do 😢. But hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, please kindly vote for some upcoming updates!)

¡Ps:now i will make it a thrid party, meaning is they see each other ill just put in a third person, that's all thank youu!
LUV LOTS< 3

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

325K 13.2K 31
hoseok has been in love with the idol min yoongi from bts since he can remember, what happens when he meets him on an airplane? -sope/yoonseok. -exp...
4.5K 198 26
What will you do if you came across your first love ? You did fall for him cause you knew he too did , but you got separated before even being able t...
79.2K 5.5K 56
Yoongi doesn't have much faith in finding a romantic partner. His track record with relationships has not been good. It's gotten to the point that he...
304K 16.1K 43
Yoongi is in a relationship with Jimin that's falling apart but one night in a drunk sour mood Yoongi summons a demon that will do anything he asks h...