๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐ด๐‘™๐‘™ ๐บ...

De BraedimusSupreme

A/N: this is a first-time for me to try out something like this, so bear with me for this. Also, I only own m... Mai multe

Story/Characters
Characters Pt2
Chapter One: Troubling Times
Chapter Two: Welcome To Japan
Chapter Three: A Chance Encounter
Chapter Four: First Day of School
Chapter Five: Another Day
Chapter Six: Council Confrontation
Chapter Seven: Pervert in Action
Chapter Eight: A Relaxing Saturday
Chapter Nine: Leo's First Day
Chapter Ten: Lessons Learned
Chapter Eleven: Hana Trix
Chapter Twelve: Date Evening
Chapter Thirteen: The Sports Day
Chapter Fourteen: An Alien?!
Chapter Fifteen: Magical Mishap?
Chapter Sixteen: Prima's Day at Kyoto Academy
Chapter Seventeen: Shrunken Down
Chapter Eighteen: Parent's Day
Chaprer Nineteen: Spa Day & Relaxation
Chapter Twenty: Gluttonous Feeder
Chapter Twenty-One: Superstorm Situation
Chapter Twenty-Two: Bullies & New Teacher
Chapter Twenty-Three: Trip to Tokyo / Supernatural Forces
Chaprer Twenty-Four: The Rider & The Princess
Chapter Twenty-Five: Hellspawn & Parties
Chapter Twenty-Six: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Rushed Arrangements
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Costume Party Time
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Beach Day Bonanza
Chapter Thirty: Intimacy
Chapter Thirty-Two: Bakugan Duel
Chapter Thirty-Three: Brawling & Going Extraterrestrial
Chapter Thirty-Four: Escape From Space
Chapter Thirty-Five: Nightmares of Kyoto
Chapter Thirty-Six: A Tournament Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Tournament Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Tournament Pt3
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Night Remedies
Chapter Forty: The Busty Nurse
Chapter Forty-One: A Breast Thief??
Chapter Forty-Two: Punishment & Attack
Chapter Forty-Three: Pranks Backfiring
Chapter Forty-Four: De-Aged & Familiars
Chapter Forty-Five: Hana's House & Sailing
Chapter Forty-Six: Cooking Classes

Chapter Thirty-One: Let's Brawl!

462 23 25
De BraedimusSupreme

After their proclamation of romance, Braedey and Tessa have been spending more time together, Prima also spending time with him as well. Braedey was now happy with the romance he's forming, not just with Tessa and Prima, but as well with Nurse Aki and Mrs. Hotaro alongside. The two adults were happy for Braedey to finally confess, as well as having time to spend with him whenever he can arrange it.

However, Leo and Dante have both taken notice of something else: it was Rebecca's gang and the Pervert Group. They've been acting rather oddly, their actions being taken into question and suspicion. On top of the multiple accounts of the Pervert Group taking sneak peeks here and there, the Student Council have been working round the clock to try and stop them. All the while, Braedey and his group of friends are concerned as to what they might be planning...

~*~*~

One day, a week having gone by since Braedey and Tessa had proclaimed their love together, the two were now making their way down the halls, talking about the classes they've got for today, plus what they might be planning for the weekend.

"By the way, have you heard anything at all from Leo?" Tessa now asked to Braedey. "He's been rather busy and possibly working with Prima on something big."

"Yeah, I've noticed that too." Braedey agreed with her. "Honestly, I don't know what those two are even doing, but we'll just have to wait and see what they might be up to."

Just then, the sound of multiple running feet could be heard, and it was coming up behind the two. Braedey and Tessa looked back, now seeing the Pervert Group running with Dante chasing after them, as well as the Kendo club, who were chasing on after the four boys. Braedey quickly grabbed Tessa and jumped out of the way as the group ran past them.

Braedey took some deep breaths and breathed a sigh of relief. "Uh... Braedey?" Tessa's voice now got his attention. He looked to her, and he saw his hand was inadvertently groping one of Tessa's ample breasts! "Can you let go, please?" Tessa asked softly, her face flushed red in embarrassment.

Braedey flushed red and lets go of Tessa, getting her back to her feet. "Sorry!" He then cleared his throat, as he helped her up to her feet. "I didn't mean to-"

"It... it's okay, Braedey." Tessa calmed him down, gently patting his shoulder. "You didn't mean to. You were just looking out for me." She then hugged Braedey softly. "But thanks for protecting me."

"O-Of course." Braedey answered back softly, a red flush on his face. "We should get going." With that, the two lovers began to make their way down the halls to their next class.

As they walk along, the two finally noticed what looks to be Leo talking to Prima outside by the cherry blossom tree, then they shook hands with Tio standing nearby, almost like she's listening to the conversation, then the three go their seperate ways, Tio following on after Leo.

"What do you think they were talking about?" Tessa asked in confusion.

"Don't know, but I think it might be something we'll find out later." Braedey answered back to her.

A little later after class, Braedey had met up with Lily, Maryellen, Tio, Tessa, Ken, as well as Dante, they were all curious about what Leo and Prima might be working on and why they're not telling anyone about it.

"Any thoughts?" Braedey now asked to the group.

"Maybe they were planning something like a date?" Maryellen suggested.

"No. Hana and I would know that." Tio interjected.

"Where is she, anyway?" Lily asked, referring to Hana.

"Oh, she's come down with the flu and couldn't come in today." Tio answered to her. "She told me to tell Leo and you guys earlier."

"Right. Thanks for reminding us, Tio." Ken thanked to her.

"Hey, guys." Leo now sprinted up, sliding to a stop before them. "I'm so lucky to find you."

"Leo, what have you been doing?" Braedey now began to question him. "We haven't heard a word out of you for a while, and I'm getting concerned."

"Sorry, Braedey. I've just had this big idea on my mind, and I've been collaborating with Prima to see if she can make it happen, and luckily, thanks to her science, she has completed it." Leo announced, everyone looking a bit confused about what he's talking about. "Come. Follow me." With that, Leo began to walk ahead, the others now following on after them.

The group soon arrive at one of the empty classrooms, the chairs and tables all stacked up at one side of the room, with only one table set up in the middle, while Prima has her laptop computer set up, as well as some holographic screens floating nearby her.

"Leo, what is going on?" Dante now asked.

"Well, why don't I show you? Braedey, you up for a brawl?" Leo offered.

"What?" Braedey was now taken aback. "A fight? But why?"

"No, silly. Not that king of a brawl. A Bakugan brawl." Leo now throws some cards and some coloured balls over to Braedey, who caught them and looked at these items in confusion. "Come on. You ever played the game, or watched the show at all?" Leo asks.

"Uh... no." Braedey shook his head in response, Leo nearly stumbling over in reaction. "Sorry, but I never got the chance to play or watch the show."

"You.. you're kidding, right?" Leo asked hopefully.

"Sorry, but that's the truth." Braedey stated. "And you'd already know why that's the case."

"Your father forbid it." Leo took a guess, and Braedey nodded in response. "Got it."

"Wait. Bakugan?" Tio questioned.
"Is that where you throw balls onto cards?" Lily added.
"I thought that was something else." Maryellen puts in.

"You guys seriously don't know? It was one of the best games to come out when Braedey and I were in elementary school." Leo stated to them.

Braedey blinked. "Wait. Was this game what you were doing in your spare time? Man, I didn't know you liked this game so much." He commented.

"Well, yeah. The cartoon was cool to watch, though the game didn't feel as realistic as that." Leo admitted. "But thanks to Prima and her alien technology and science, we've finally done it. We're now able to play a game of Bakugan with actual living creatures."

"Really? But how?" Braedey asked in curiosity.

"It's simple, actually." Prima held up a teleportation sphere and threw it down, creating a portal for them that was showing a cool city beyond the portal's ring.

"Each of these spheres activates a pocket dimension, each one being that of a different location and setting. From there, anyone who wants to can battle in this pocket dimensions and have no risk of collateral damage to the outside world. Once you step in, you'll receive your gauntlet, cards, and Bakugan, and you'll be ready to go." Prima explained to them.

"Sounds easy enough." Ken remarked.

"Everyone can watch the battle from the monitors here and there, while Prima also checks the power levels, on top of enforcing the rules." Leo added in, stepping up to one of the portals. "Care to give it a shot, Braedey?" He offered.

Braedey thought about the offer: he's never played this game before, or even watched the cartoon at all, so this will be completely new to him, and he'll be going up against someone who knows this inside and out.

Braedey then nodded his head. "Of course. I'll give this one a try. Just... go easy on me, okay?" He asked next.

Leo shrugged back, then the two enter through the portal into the pocket dimension. Once inside, the two look to be situated in a large park, maybe a stadium of sorts. Leo smirked as he looked around, then he snaps his fingers, Braedey looking back to him as they took their place.

"Okay. Here's your gauntlet." Leo announced, just as two gauntlets, one blue and the other red, appear right before them.

"You get blue. I'll get the red." Leo grabbed the blue one, and he threw it to Braedey, who caught it, just as it now latched to his wrist. "Your cards will be at your waist in a pocket, as well as the Bakugan." He added.

Braedey looked to see that said pocket and container with the Bakugan inside of them. He then pulled out what kind of Bakugan he's got, and he saw he's got red, blue, and white/yellow coloured balls. He looks to see Leo has green, orange, and dark purple balls, so Braedey puts them in the container and gets a Gate Card ready.

'So, Braedey has Pyrus, Haos, and Aquos attributes, while I've got Ventus, Subterra, and Darkus.' Leo now thought to himself.

"Are you ready, Braedey?" Leo held up his Gate Card.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Braedey answered as he held his card.

Leo: "Bakugan... Field Open!"
Braedey: "Field Open!"

The Attribute Hexagon revealed itself on the ground like a transparent Ghost, then it vanished, indicating the game was now underway.

"Gauntlet activated." Both gauntlets spoke in a female A.I voice, which did surprise Braedey.

"That's new." Braedey remarked. "Maybe that's where the ability cards go into to activate." He took a guess.

"I'll start things off." Leo announced. "Gate Card, set!"

The Gate Card flew ahead other landing on the field. It glows for a bit before enlarging to a bigger size so the Bakugan battles could begin.

"Bakugan Brawl!" Leo swings the ball he has in his hand around like a lawn ball, and it rolls onto the Gate Card. "Vulcan, STAND!" He announced. A second later, the ball opens up into a creature, and with a flash of orange light, the Bakugan turned from ball form into its physical form. "Arise, Subterra Vulcan!"

Vulcan looks to be in dark brown and grey, around 20ft tall, sporting broad shoulders and chest, while having large firearms and lower legs, the feet being boot-shaped, with hands proportional to the arms. The head is dark grey with a red visor and orange battle mask, a set of silver horns sticking upwards.

"Battle begins. Vulcan's power level at 500G's." The gauntlet spoke out.

"Okay... that thing looks tough." Braedey remarked. He looks to his Bakugan, thinking of which one to use. "I'll go with... the blue one." He picked it up, and got ready.

"Here goes... Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan, stand!" Braedey throws the blue ball like it's a tennis ball.

The Bakugan rolled up onto Leo's card, then it opens, looking like a fish woman, and in a flash of blue light, the Bakugan appeared.

This Bakugan is a mermaid-like creature wielding a magical golden lyre on a spear. It has long green hair, dark blue scales and armour across its body, a purple sphere in the middle of its abdomen, and a dolphin-like tail.

"Aquos Sirenoid. Very peculiar..." Leo mused to himself. 'Okay. Game on, but what will he do?' He thought.

"Sirenoid's power level at 400G's." The gauntlet spoke.

"Dang. I'm 100 under." Braedey muttered. He looked to Vulcan and Sirenoid. "I need to find a way to try and get her power level up." He then took a closer look at his ability cards, then finds one. "Ability Card activate: Forcing Wave!" He held up an ability card.

"Sirenoid's power level increases to 500G's." The gauntlet announced next.

'Forcing Wave. This ability card increases Sirenoid's power level by 100G's, so he got his Bakugan on equal level with Vulcan.' Leo thought to himself.

"Not bad, but not enough." Leo spoke up, Braedey now taken aback, the former holding up his ability card. "Ability Card activate: Titan Knuckle!" He announced, Vulcan now firing one of his large arms like a rocket.

"What in the-" Braedey gasped.

"Titan Knuckle is an ability specific to Vulcan." Leo explained. "It transfers up to 200G's from the opponent Bakugan to Vulcan."

"Vulcan's power level increased to 600G's." The gauntlet spoke up. "Sirenoid's power level decreased to 400G's."

"Crap." Was all Braedey could mutter as Sirenoid was struck by Vulcan's Titan Knuckle attack, causing her to return to ball form and fall at Braedey's feet. "Oh..."

Leo caught his Bakugan, while his Gate Card stays on the field. "Not a bad effort, but I got you there."

"Braedey life force: 80%." The gauntlet spoke out.

"Okay. My turn. Gate Card, set!" Braedey announced.

The Gate Card flew ahead other landing on the field in front of Leo's Gate Cars. It glows for a bit before enlarging to a bigger size

"Bakugan Brawl!" Braedey swung the Bakugan around, and it lands onto his Gate Card. "Bakugan, STAND!" He announced.

A second later, the ball opens up into a creature, and with a flash of white light, the Bakugan turned from ball form into its physical form. The creature happens to be a huge tiger-like beast, armed with spikes across its back and adorning armour on its chest, green eyes, and sharp long teeth.

"Tigrerra's power level at 340G's." The gauntlet spoke.

"Hmm... a Haos Tigrerra." Leo mused. "Maybe I can give Vulcan another chance. Bakugan Brawl!" Leo now throws in his Subterra Bakugan into the battle again, now landing on Braedey's Gate Card. "Vulcan STAND!" In a flash of orange, Vulcan now stood before Tigrerra.

"Vulcan's power level at 500G's." The gauntlet spoke out.

"Ability Card activate: Lightning Tornado!" Braedey called out, Leo taken aback by this, just as as golden lightning bolt strikes Tigrerra in response, as the tiger lets out a roar in response.

"Tigrerra's power level increase to 440G's." The gauntlet spoke out. "Vulcan's power level decreased to 400G's."

"Not bad, Braedey. But I can-" Leo wasn't able to finish up his sentence as Braedey calls out.

"Gate Card OPEN! Haos Reactor!"

"What?!"

Suddenly, the Gate Card both Vulcan and Tigrerra stood upon glowed in the colours of Haos, with Tigrerra now letting out a roar in response. Leo was surprised by this, then he looks to his gauntlet to see what's up.

"Tigrerra's power level increased to 540G's." The gauntlet spoke out.

"Whoa... Braedey managed to use both an ability card and gate card app at once to increase Tigrerra's power level and get over Vulcan's." Leo commented in awe.

At once, Tigrerra charged at Vulcan, leaping forward and slashing across the Subterra Bakugan's chest, now knocking him back. At once, Vulcan returned to ball form and fell at Leo's feet, as Braedey caught his Bakugan.

"Leo life-force: 60%." The gauntlet spoke next.

"Hey, nice job there." Leo complimented to Braedey, picking up Vulcan and putting him away. "Now, we are tied one-to-one. Let's see what we can do in this last one." He pulls out his Gate Card.

"Very well." Braedey also pulls out a Gate Card.

Both: "Gate Card SET!"

The two Gate Cards flew past each other before they each landed on the field. They glowed for a bit before enlarging to bigger size.

"Bakugan Brawl!" Leo throws in his purple Bakugan in onto his Gate Card, and it opens into some kind of lizard beast. "Hydranoid STAND!" With that, a bright flash of dark purple engulfed the card, both Leo and Braedey looking in shock and awe of the Bakugan that now stood before them.

It was a large purple and black three-headed dragon with red and silver highlights. He has large wings made from three sets of smaller wings put together, and the belly of the beast looks like a saw blade that can spin under his command. The three heads also have red eyes and crown-like structures on them.

"Whoa!! What... what the heck?" Braedey called out.

"That is... Darkus Alpha Hydranoid." Leo wondered, looking up at the three-headed beast. "But... I thought he'd be regular Hydranoid." He shook his head. "No matter. I'll work with this."

'Okay. Since he's got a Darkus Bakugan, and I'm down to my red fiery one, I've got no other choice.' Braedey thought to himself, then he got himself ready.

"Okay. No time like the present to give this a try." Braedey grabbed the red Bakugan in his hand, and threw it into battle. "Bakugan Brawl! Bakugan Stand!"

As the ball lands on Braedey's Gate Card, it opens up into some kind to draconic beast. Suddenly, a wall of fire erupted from the Gate Card, Leo and Braedey both reeling back from the sheer heat. As the wall of flame vanished, the two humans looked to see what kind of Bakugan now stands.

This Bakugan is a large red dragon-like creature, with yellow and gold horns. Pyrus symbols are emblazoned on the wings, which are now split in three, and it has two horns that are merged together. Also, it gained white scales across its legs, chest, and arms, whilst it's arms and wings are one.

"Whoa... talk about amazing.." Braedey muttered in awe. "

"It's a Pyrus Ultimate Dragonoid." Leo realises which one this beast is with wide eyes. Leo then smirks. "You ready to go, buddy?" He called out to Braedey, holding up a card.

"I'm ready." Braedey called back.

~*~*~

Back in the real world, everyone was all watching the battle unfold from the monitors, and they were all very curious about what's going on. Just from the small confrontation between Braedey and Leo, the beasts and their tactics, and what they can do, it's actually a heck of a game to bear witness to.

"So, this Bakugan show and game is about this? Beasts battling one another?" Tessa questioned to Prima.

"I'm also a little lost about it myself, but from the lore and the story of the show, it's actually interesting to look into." Prima shrugged back. She then looks at the power levels of both Hydranoid and Dragonoid. "Whoa. Dragonoid's power is at 550G's, while Hydranoid is also 550. It's an evenly-matched battle." She noted.

"Yeah. It'll be cool." Tio spoke up.

"Not for long." Dante now corrected, the others looking over to him as he looked at the monitor.

"What do you mean?" Ken questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. What do you mean, Dante?" Maryellen quizzed.

"It's about Leo himself. He's the one who created this idea, so he'll know every trick in the book that Braedey might pull out." Dante clarified. "In addition, from what I can tell about this battle, this Hydranoid may have more of an advantage in attacks, whether it be close or long-range."

"You might be right there." Ken shrugged. "But we will just have to wait and see."

Tessa now felt uncertain and concerned. Sure, this may be just a game, but seeing Braedey in this battlefield, it is definitely worrying for her in case something went wrong. She looked to the other monitor, seeing Braedey on it, and she held her hands over her chest.

'Please be careful.' Tessa thought to herself.

~*~*~

"Ability Card activate: Trident of Doom!"

The three Alpha Hydranoid heads rise up, as purple energy glowed in their mouths. He fired three purple energy balls merging into one, making it even more powerful than before, all the while of creating a deadly fireball of purple energy.

"This ability subtracts 300G's from the opponent and allows him to attack anywhere in the field." Leo called.

"Dragonoid's power level decreased to 250G's." The gauntlet spoke.

"Not today!" Braedey announced. "Gate Card OPEN! Pyrus Reactor!" At once, the Gate Card Hydranoid and Dragonoid stood upon glowed in the colours of Pyrus, a roar of fire erupting around the area, Dragonoid now letting out a roar in response, with Hydranoid's Trident of Doom attack now being nullified.

"Dragonoid's power level increased to 750G's." The gauntlet spoke out.

"Impressive counter." Leo remarked.

"There's more. Ability Card activate: Exceed!" Braedey called, just as the Dragonoid erupted in an aura of red hot energy. "This increases my Bakugan's power level up 200G's, and allows him to attack anywhere in the field. But I'm not done. Ability activate: Fire Tornado!" With that, a tornado of fire now forms around Ultimate Dragonoid. "This one adds 100G's to Dragonoid, while subtracting 100G's from each opponent." With those words, Dragonoid lets out a ferocious roar in response.

"Dragonoid's power level increased to 1050G's." the gauntlet spoke out. "Hydranoid's power level decreased to 450G's."

"Whoa. That's some serious power level." Leo noted. He then gets some ability cards out. "Okay, time to get in on this. Ability Card activate: Indigo Nightmare!" At once, Hydranoid is engulfed by a dark purple glow, all three heads snarling and snapping their jaws. "This one boosts Hydranoid's power level up 300G's."

"Hydranoid's power level increased to 750G's." The gauntlet spoke out.

"One more. Ability activate: Final Demolition." Leo called out, Hydranoid engulfed in an aura of black and purple colours.

"Hydranoid's power level increased to 850G's." The gauntlet spoke out.

"Damn. Braedey's Dragonoid is up 200G's more than Hydranoid." Leo realised. "He's got me where he wants me."

"Here we go, Dragonoid." Braedey announced. "Ability activate: Ultimate Dragon!" He yelled out.

Ultimate Dragonoid's eyes flash red in response, as the sound of a sword clash is heard. He roared loudly as he opened his mouth, creating a huge fireball, and he launches it forward.

The fireball launched along and struck Hydranoid with such force, it knocked down the three-headed beast down and Hydranoid fell to the ground with a thud and a cloud of dust. Hydranoid turned back into a ball, and landed in front of Leo, while Dragonoid turned back and Braedey caught him.

"Leo life-force: zero." The gauntlet announced, clearly showing the winner as Braedey.

"Wow. That was something." Leo commented, the gauntlets, cards, and Bakugan disappearing from sight of the two. "For your first battle, you really did well. Sure, one match wasn't your best, but you did it in the end."

"Well, I am a novice, and you're the legend." Braedey remarked to Leo as the two made their way towards the portal.

"Oh, just give it some time, and you'll be better than before." Leo reassured, the two exiting the portal and back in the classroom.

"Wow, that was awesome." Tio congratulated the two and brought the two boys into a tight embrace, much to them blushing in response.

"Tio..." Leo wheezed. "Can't breathe..."

"H-Hey! Easy, Tio." Braedey managed to pry himself free from the tall girl's hold, Tessa fortunately grabbing him. "Thanks, Tess."

"I was worried for you out there." Tessa said softly to him, then gave him a peck on the cheek. "You did well."

"Have to say, great job out there." Dante complimented to the two. "Impressive work on the field."

"For my first match and battle, it was definitely a bit of a leap." Braedey admitted, just as Tessa hugged him from behind, him blushing from the softness of her chest against his back. "H-Hey..."

"Maybe this could be the start of something new." Lily now said to the others, all of them looking in surprise and curiosity about this.

"She might be onto something." Maryellen agreed.

"You know what? We could possibly start a club about Bakugan. Anyone can sign in, and they can come along whenever they want to, and engage in friendly battle." Leo now suggested to everyone. "It could be a way to get everyone connected in another way."

The group immediately agreed to the idea, and they soon asked the teachers if they could set up the club, to which they all agreed. Within a day, the newly-made club had been set up and named the 'Bakugan Club', a new poster appointed up on the door to the room.

With the new club announced, people instantly wanted to join in on the Bakugan Club, and to play the game. Within an hour, over 200 people within Kyoto Academy joined, and Leo, Prima, Braedey, even Ken and Dante, were amazed by this. They soon set up a scoreboard to show who's at the top rankings, and anyone who's anyone could come along to join in on the brawling, even come back for brawls to try out new strategies or even different attributed Bakugan, along with either beasts or even mechanical ones.

This was definitely the beginning of something cool.

~*~*~

A little later after school, Braedey, Ken, Leo, Dante, and the girls all met up together to talk about their recent success with the Bakugan Club.

"Gotta say, this new idea has to be one of the best things we've ever come up with." Leo announced to everyone.

"Well, if it weren't for you and Prima, it would've just remained as a cartoon and card game." Ken shrugged.

"With everyone wanting to play the game, it's nice to see them getting along and even having something to try out." Lily now said. "I got the chance to talk to the Student Council about the Bakugan Club, and they are curious about it, wanting to try it out one day."

"If it gets an approval of the council, the club is set in stone and here to stay." Dante now said to everyone.

"True. Though it makes me wonder: would they be interested to do some brawling?" Braedey wondered. "Maybe it could be a sure-fire way of getting their debates settled." That got the others to laugh and agree with the idea.

"Well, well. If it isn't our group of losers." The group looked to see Harry Fujiwara and the Pervert Group alongside him.

"And looks like they're doing loser things." Haruo added, only for the others to just stare at him. "What?"

Dante grunted, ready to pull out his sword, but Braedey stopped him. "What do you want, pervy-Wara?" Braedey spoke up, the others snickering at the name.

"Hey, don't call me that." Harry argued back. "Anyway, we heard about this Baku-whatever club you made. We don't think it even sounds that good at all. So, why don't we give the game a try?"

"Yeah, what's he said." Terrence agreed.

The others just rolled their eyes. 'Of course he'd say that, just to make himself feel better then us.' They'd think to themselves in response.

"We can play a game tomorrow. You and me, one-on-one, but it won't be me who is the deciding factor." Braedey announced. "Best bring your A-Game, if you have one."

"I always do. And be ready to lose." Harry smirked. "And I'll even add in a wager to this fight. Won't tell you until the day." With that, Harry now walked away with his group of perverts, leaving Braedey and his group to glare at Fujiwara.

"Honestly, the nerve of that piece of crud..." Lily shuddered.

"You and me both." Tio agreed with a shudder.

"He thinks he can beat us..." Leo scoffed.

"He won't. He doesn't play or even know the game." Braedey now stated, the others looking over to him as he smirked back. "We'll win, and I know it. Maybe we can do some practice rounds, Leo?" He suggested.

Leo nodded with a smile. With that, the group began to head off for home, but decided to stay over at the Sunohara dormitory for this evening, so they could learn as much as they can together about the Bakugan and what they could do during battle...

Tomorrow will be a game-changer.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

252K 39K 100
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
326K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
25.8K 1K 41
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
255K 5.8K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc