๊งGang Or Slayer?๊ง‚[โœ“]

By _nasyii

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Š๐ข๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐š-๐ค๐ฎ๐ง~" "๐‡๐ฎ๐ก-- ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐†... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 [๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š]
Chapter 10 (EDITED)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
โœจChibi Revenger #1โœจ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue {(Y/n)'s Death}
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue [Mikey's Ending]
Epilogue [Izana's Ending]
Epilogue [Shinichiro's Ending]
Special 12K
Epilogue [Emma & Draken's Ending]
Epilogue [Mitsuya's Ending]
Epilogue [Baji's Ending]
Epilogue [Wakasa's Ending]
Yuh
Special 13K
Epilogue [Chifuyu's Ending]
Epilogue [Exteneded Ending]
Special 14K

Chapter 29

4.6K 328 96
By _nasyii

As each slayers were now seperated, they all have to find Muzan, and kill the demons that are in their way in the process. Now, (Y/n) is running aside with Muichiro and Gyomei.

"It's an incredible number, isn't it?" (Y/n) spoke and the two males nodded their heads.

"It appears they've been imbued with strength roughly equal to a lower ranked kizuki. Their trying to wear us down," Gyomei stated, taking the lead.

"What about Master Ubuyashiki?" Muichiro asked the older male. Gyomei remained quiet for a moment and answered.

"He died one step ahead of us. It was a dignifined end, I didn't know that he would let a demon find him. Did he offer himself as bait?"

"... Yes, that's right." Both Muichiro's and (Y/n)'s eyes widened at the said information. They wanted to cry, yes they do. But they know that their master wouldn't want to see them crying and wailing about his death now. They are all literally putting their lives in the line.

"He knew he didn't have long to live.."

"... After a demon attack took me down I was lingering on border between life and death.. he stayed by me the whole time." Memories of Muichiro after the attack of the demon that took his twin's life came rushing in. A memory when he woke up, the first thing he was greeted was the gentle and soft smile of Oyakata-sama.

"He did the same for the other corps members who nearly died..." (Y/n)'s eyes narrowed at the memory when she would check up on the patients with her sister, they would see Oyakata-sama sitting next to them.

"... Like a father.." (Y/n) muttered and Muichiro nodded his head.

"... Yes.. I know..." Muichiro gritted his teeth and tears were niw threatning to escape from his blue eyes.

"Muzan even stole our father, not just my big brother. Muzan!! I'll make sure he suffers before I send him to hell!" the young boy shouted. (Y/n) felt bad for Muichiro. He lost his mother due to an illness, and his father died when he was picking out herbs for gis mother's medicine. He lost his older twin brother due to a demon attack which causes him to lose his memories in the process.

Gyomei too was in rage as irk marks started to grow on his face.

"Don't worry. Everyone feels the same," and the three pillars continued on their run.

꧁                                                            ꧂                                 
          ☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎      
Menwhile with Sanemi and Kazutora, the Wind Hashira was sitting down as Kazutora was wielding out his sword ready to attack. A demon the lunged towards Sanemi and the male quickly sliced it. But without noticing that another demon appeared behind him, but Kazutora beated him to it.

Sanemi clicked his tongue and stood up as he stood besides Kazutora.

"These demons kept coming one after another huh, Tora?" Kazutira smirked at his master's words.

"Yea, but their no match against us. Their just weak blocks that needed to be knocked down!" Sanmei cackled at his tsugoku's words, then averted his eyes back at the demons that are surrounding them.

"YOU FILTH BRING IT ON!"

"I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

꧁☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎꧂

Baji is now running alongside with Inosuke as the two friends were cutting demons with their forms.

"HEADLONG RUSH..!"

"BLAZING UNIVERSE!"

"I'm suddenly in this crazy place, and there are demons everywhere! PERFRCT FOR MY TRAINING!" Inosuke cackled and Baji grinned.

"OI BOARHEAD, DON'T RAKE ALL THE FUN TO YOURSELF!!" Inosuke turned his head and smirked hnder his mask.

"THE GREAT INOSUKE-SAMA WILL KILL EVERY DEMONS AND PROTECT HIS FRIENDS!!" He and Baji cackled and began to slice every demons.

But then a sudden realization hit him. Inosuke's voice just reminds him of Mitsuya.

Meanwhile Shinobu was walking around the area and spotted a door. She then opened it slightly and see through the gap. There in the room, a demon was sitting there with a bunch of dead corpse around him. And mainly, those corpse were women.

"Ah... you came? Oh, a girl!" The demon turned around to reveal his identity. Pale grey hair, rainbow colored eyes that says Upper 2 in Kanji.

It was him. Douma, Upper Moon Two. The demon that killed their sister, Kanae. He was now infront of her.

"You look young and tasty! I'll have to thank Nakime later," Douma exclaimed.

"Why hello there, very nice to meet you. My name is Douma. It's a very nice night out today, isn't it?" Douma greeted. Then a soft groan was heard. One of the women laying down was still alive, as she pulled her hand out towards Shinobu with her eyes filled with fright, terror written all over her face.

"H-H... Help me..!" She shouted and Douma tried to shush her.

"Shhhhh. We're talking right now," he then pulled out his hand to grab the girl, bit Shinobu beated him to it.

Shinobu swiftly grabbed the scared female and landed on a safe destination, not too far away from Douma.

"Are you okay?" Shinobu asked, smiling softly at the girl in her arms. Douma smiled and complimented Shinobu and her fast insitict.

"Whoa! You sure are fast! Are you a pillar?" Shinobu ignored the male and looked at the woman who was now having difficulty to talk. Then all of sudden blood started to spit out from her mouth and and she screamed in agony.

Shinobu's eyes widened. A memory of Kanae came in and her blood bagen to boil.

"Eh? Aren't you the same demon hunter that I met??" Of course. Shinibu wasn't there during the attack when Kanae was killed. (Y/n) was with Kanae during this mission. Kanae saved (Y/n)'s life, causing hers to be taken. And that is when the fight against the Butterfly Hashira, Kocho Shinobu and Upper Moon Two, Douma started.

Memories of her and her sisters being happy with their parents, bit tgen it soon died down when the demon came and killed them. Gyomei saved. They were weak. Vurnerable. Fragile. And that is when the three sisters made a promise. A promise to protect others so that they won't feel the pain that they had gone through.

The door then slid open to reveal Kanao. She stared up at the ceiling where Douma and Shinobu was. She then heard a loud crack. The crack wss coming from Shinobu, her katana fallind down into the ground. Out of pure rage, Kanao pulled out her sword and charged towards them.

"UWAAAAAAAAA!! BREATH OF FLOWER, FOURTH FORM, SAFE FLOWER ROBE!" She leaped towards them and swung her katana. But the girl missed as Douma jumped back to ground as he began to absorb Shinobu's body.

"Man, oh man.. That was really close. Don't slash me while I'm in the middle of absorbing, please," Douma smiled at Kanao, now finishing off on absorbing Shinobu's dead body. Sweats and irk marks began to cover Kanao's face as her eyes are now widened in rage.

"Oh, you aren't falling for the taunts. Was she signling to something to you with her finger?" Douma tilted his head, giving the girl a close eye smile.

"So she taught you about my abilities? She only had a short moment, that's amazing! You work so hard, even though everything is futile!" He then grabbed the purple butterfly pin and stared at Kanao.

"But man, it's just a really good night tonight. I get to have a nice meal after another," then a wall was kicked open to reveal a panting (Y/n). She looked around the to see Kanao and the familiar demon from before.

Douma stared in confusion and tilted his head.

"Hm? Two if them...?" Then all of a sudden his face beamed and laughed.

"Oh how silly of me!" He laughed and pointed at (Y/n) with Shinobu's butterfly pin.

"You must be Shinobu's twin sister!" He said, smiling. (Y/n)'s went wide once again to see the familiar butterfly pin.

"W... What did you do...?" She mumbled, looking down. Douma, who didn't heard what the girl said raised a brow.

"Sorry, I can't hear you. Can tou say that louder for me, please?" (Y/n) then looked up and glared at Douma.

"WHAT THE FVCK DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!" Anger was bubbling up in the girl's chest and leaped towards Douma, swinging her sword in the process.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 10.5K 17
"สŸษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ษด แด›แด สแดแดœส€ ส™ษชษข ๊œฑษช๊œฑ, แดแด‹แด€ส?" "..แดแด‹แด€ส?" โœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆ แดส€: สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ แด‹ษช๊œฑแด€แด‹ษช แด›แด‡แด›แด›แด€, ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ส€แด‡ษชษดแด„แด€ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡สŸแด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€. ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš ๐˜ข...
43.5K 1.8K 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ" "๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" "๐ฌ...
400K 11.5K 18
"๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•จ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ" | | | | "๐•Š๐•™๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–." ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– (๐•ช/๐•Ÿ) ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••...
12.2K 406 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...