The Truth of the Arcane Order

TheNewLunaRose tarafından

What if, instead of Douxie swapping souls with Nari, Bellroc and Skrael take him with them. Also, the Order n... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 Confusing Trust
Chapter 2 Skating Lessons
Chapter 4 Skrael's a Jerk
Chapter 5 The Trollhunters
Chapter 6 Calm before the storm
Chapter 7 New Family
Chapter 8 The Storm
Chapter 9 Bets
Chapter 10 First Date
Chapter 11 Historical Talks
Chapter 12 Invalid Dislike
Chapter 13 Meeting Twins
Chapter 14 Classes and Plans
Chapter 15 A Call

Chapter 3 New spells

659 8 10
TheNewLunaRose tarafından

Douxie's POV

"Good morning Douxie, could you please wake up? I have an idea for us to do."

'Huh? What idea?'

Sitting up, I see Bell sitting in front of me. She's patiently waiting for me to wake up fully.

"Do you want to know what it is?"

"Didn't I ask? I thought I did."

"You hadn't. Do you want to know?"

"Yeah, What is it?"

"I'll tell you soon. However, you should know, Skrael and Nari went out and said they wouldn't be back anytime soon. Meaning we'll be here alone for a while."

Bell left telling me that they'll be in the kitchen. I get up and change into black ripped skinny jeans and a dark grey tank top. I come out and into the kitchen to see Bell making breakfast. I walk over and sit at the island, where they were.

"So, What is this 'idea' you have planned?"

"Well, I thought, maybe I could teach you some spells you don't know." They said while giving me a plate of food.

"Wait, are you serious?"

"Yes, do you want to?"

"Of course! I'd love to. Where do we go? Do you have a room here for training or practice or whatever?"

"Yes, we do. Now calm down and eat, I won't train you if you don't."

After eating, Bell and I go down a few hallways and arrive at a pair of double doors. They opened them, and we walked into a room that was around the size of a huge open gym. There was a rack of different weapons in the left corner area, a book shelf with, what i'm guessing, spell books next to it, and another rack, this one filled with who knows what. The rest of the room looked fairly bare. Lighting coming from enchanted candles on the ceiling, and marks here and there on the wall from the impact of spells.

"So, this is your training room?" I ask, still looking around

"Yes. Skrael and I use it with newer spells we're learning.." They answer, walking towards the bookshelf

"What are you teaching me anyway?"

"I don't know yet, I need to determine your power level before I accidentally give you an overpowered spell."

I walk over to them as they grab a book off the shelf and start flipping through the pages, looking at a few for a second before continuing.

"Do you mind practicing a few of your more commonly used spells for a bit?"

"Nope. Not at all."

Doing just that, I moved away from where Bell was and worked on improving my attack spells, since I need another person attacking to practice defense. Thinking about improving my spells made me think of Claire.

'I wonder how she's doing without me. Is she still practicing her control? Or is she trying to track us down?'

Losing focus, my spell got a little too powerful and, while shooting out, knocked me back in the process.

"Are you alright, Douxie?"

"Ugh. Y-yeah, I'm fine."

Opening my eyes, I see Bell right above me holding out their hand. Taking it, they pull me up and start checking me for harm.

"Are you sure that you're not hurt?"

"Uh, Yeah."

'When'd she get in front of me so fast'

"Alright, enough of that. I found a spell you might enjoy."

They helped me over to the bookshelf, after I told them that I'm fine and that I can walk the few steps to the shelf myself, and they pick back up the book they were reading from the floor.

'Did they drop the book?'

They flip through a few pages, reading which spell they were on before stopping and showing me the spell.

"I would like to teach you Lanuae."

"Teleportation? Why this one? Isn't this a really hard spell?"

"Yes. Because I believe you'd use it a lot. Don't doubt yourself, you're strong. Strong enough to master this spell for sure."

"If you say so. How do you do it?"

After about ten minutes of explaining, I started preparing to try.

"Remember, calm down and concentrate. Don't work too hard to make it work and don't lose focus."

They walk a few feet forward. We had decided to try and have me teleport a few feet, start off slow. I got into position, take a shaky breath.

"Alright, let's do this."

'Lanuae'

I got surrounded by a blue light and I could feel myself magically moving...

...and that's when I felt myself falling.

"Gah!"

Bell caught me not a second after, bridal style, worrying over if I was alright.

"I'm fine, you caught me before anything happened."

"That's good"

"...Since when did your eyes look like a firestorm?"

"Honestly, I worry about your priority of topic sometimes."

They set me down, thinking about something. I walked back a step and looked at where I was, seeing I teleported a few feet.

'This will probably be a terrible idea. Here I go.'

Bellroc POV

I set down Douxie, and started to try and figure out what went wrong.

'What had happened for him to go up ten feet higher than he tried to go for?'

Douxie's been standing in front of me since I put him down, I know that for sure. However, when I went to look at him, he disappeared in a blue light.

"Douxie?!"

Looking around and running out of the room, I search for signs of him.

'Of course he would be stupid enough to try again without me paying attention.'

I couldn't find him around the house/cave, so I started checking outside. Fortunately for me, I found him, unfortunately for him, he was dangling upside down in a tree, struggling to get loose. He sees me and a mix of panic, regret, guilt, and pity flashes on his face.

"Heyyy Bell~"

He struggles to get out again, and I get closer to him, I'm honestly just disappointed.

"Let's be honest, this isn't going to be the worst condition you'll see me in."

'Ugh. That's sadly true.'

I used my magic to untangle him, slowly bring him down, and started walking to the before visited clearing.

"Bell, please don't give me the silent treatment, and please don't avoid talking about it. I'm sorry. Please talk to me."

Douxie keeps pleading from behind me, as I keep walking.

"I only tried to move forward a few feet, I promise. I don't know how I moved all the way outside."

We get to the clearing, and I stop in the middle of it. Sighing, I turn around and face an apologetic and desperate faced Douxie.

"Don't use a new spell without me knowing. If you get it wrong or you get hurt I wouldn't know, I can't help you if I don't know. Now, since we are still trying to teach you Lanuea, I will place a tracking spell on you, so that if you teleport, I'll be able to find you. Alright?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Uh, should I try to teleport closer than last time?"

"No Douxie, this is why I'm placing on a tracker. So that you don't get lost."

Nodding, Douxie moves to the middle of the clearing as I move a little farther. He closes his eyes in focus as I place on the tracking spell.

"Alright, go ahead."

Nari's POV

Me and Skrael are coming back pretty late from a nearby city. We went and did a few things, like we went to a park, me of course playing with the surrounding nature. Then we went to an ice rink. Skrael and I were skating around. To bystanders, we seemed like practiced figure skaters. It was really fun, and surprisingly we didn't argue at all. We also went to a comic-con, because this way we didn't have to disguise ourselves. We had met a lot of people that complemented our looks or 'costumes' and I think Skrael's starting to like humans.

We're walking back to the cave/house, when I see a bright blue light. Curious, I started going to where I saw it.

"Nari? Nari, where are you going?"

"I saw a blue light. Can we go find out why there was one Skrael?"

Sighing, he nods his head and walks beside me.

"Sure, but I'm not so sure it's safe. Let's be careful, okay?"

Nodding quickly, I grab his hand and start running towards the assumed direction. A few times we'd see the light in multiple different directions, that's when we slowed down and decided to just go to the clearing and try to figure it out there.

"Hisirdoux! Be careful!"

We looked at eachother, confused.

"Was that Bell?"

"No, it sounds like Merlin."

Skrael says, smirking. Smiling and rolling my eyes, I walk towards where I heard Bell. That's when I heard a thump and someone groaning. Skrael moved to my side, holding my hand, worry showing on his face. Fear was starting to spike through me as well.

"Douxie!"

"S-Sorry, Bell."

Calming down at Douxie's voice, I ran into the clearing, with Skrael hissing at me not to leave him.

"Bell! Douxie!"

I yell, running towards them. Douxie picks me up and spins me around, before placing me on his hip and hugging me tightly.

"What are you two doing out here?"

"Teaching Douxie teleportation. We've been playing around since. How was your day Nari, Skrael?"

"Fun! We went to a park, skate rink and comic-con, and we got a lot of compliments. I was told I was cute a lot, and Skrael got almost all the girls."

"That's amazing Nari!"

Skrael finally starts to walk out into the clearing, he right away goes to Bell and we start walking back.

Skrael POV

Nari and I found a lot of random blue lights.

"Nari, I really don't think this is a good idea. To blindly walk to a random light."

I try talking to her, until I realize she's not even listening. Sighing, I walked beside her until we decided to just go to the clearing. We saw a few bright blue lights and started walking towards the clearing

"Hisirdoux! Be careful!"

We looked at eachother, confused.

"Was that Bell?"

To lighten our moods, I try to joke a bit. Smirking, I respond.

"No, it sounds like Merlin."

Nari smiled and rolled her eyes, she walked towards where we heard Bell. That's when we heard a thump and someone groaning. I moved to Nari's side, holding her hand, extremely worried, probably showing clearly on my face.

'What was that? Are they being attacked?'

I could feel Nari's fear flowing from her. She is as afraid as I am. I held onto her a little tighter, hoping to calm either one of our nerves.

"Douxie!"

"S-Sorry, Bell."

I calm down at their voices. I could tell Nari did too, and that's also when she ran into the clearing. I'm hissing at her not to leave me.

'Is she trying to get hurt? We only heard their voices, we don't know if it was really them.'

"Bell! Douxie!"

Nari yells, running towards them. I move to where I can see what's happening, when Douxie picks her up and spins her around, before placing her on his hip and hugs her tightly.

"What are you two doing out here?"

"Teaching Douxie teleportation. We've been playing around since. How was your day Nari, Skrael?"

"Fun! We went to a park, skate rink and comic-con, and we got a lot of compliments. I was told I was cute a lot, and Skrael got almost all the girls."

"That's amazing Nari!"

'I didn't get that many girls around me.'

We started walking to the cave/house-

'We need a better name for the cave/house.'

-while Nari and Skrael continue talking about their days.

"Did you have fun?"

I looked up to Bell, after she asked me. Looking slightly down, smiling about what we did today, I responded.

"Yeah, It was fun."

We got back to the cave/house, and after eating, Bell and I went to the library. Nari and Douxie said they wanted to go and sleep, so we said goodnight and went our separate ways.

Douxie POV

Me and Nari said goodnight to Bell and Skrael, and went to Nari's room. When we got there, Nari went to her closet to change and I went to look at the stranger plants in her room. She came out a few minutes later with a forest green nightgown with embroidered red flowers on the bottom of it, with one of my smaller white sweatshirts overtop.

'When'd you steal one of my hoodies?" I ask confused

"I have my ways." She says sweetly with a smirk as she sits down on her bed.

"Anyway, what are you gonna do now?"

Sighing I sit behind her, and start taking out the flowers.

"How about a half up-half down bun?"

"Okay"

We stay that way for a while, when Nari starts yawning. Noticing this, I place the last flowers in her hair and lay her down. She was too sleepy to realize or stop what I was doing. So I laid her down, pulled the covers up for her, and left the room after dimming the lights. Walking out of her room to mine, I have this feeling like things are going to change soon, like something is going to stop our little family.

'Wait. When did I start referring to them as family?'

Pushing this back till tomorrow, I got to my room, changed into leggings and a sweatshirt, and went to sleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11.9K 205 8
"What are you doing?" She asked and her voice sounded rather small even to her. She had asked him how to help him. This wasn't what she was expecting...
9.5K 192 24
-DouxieXOC -Hisirdoux Casperan and Nirvana Ambrosius get stuck in the past with Steve, Claire and Jim. Where they must get back to the present withou...
785 29 16
Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice which leads to yourself being hurt instead of others. A sacrifice that causes everything you hold dear to sli...
66.5K 1.7K 65
This is my first OC and I've never written anything like this before. I hope you like it, and I will admit, there are most likely some mistakes, and...