Chapter 7 New Family

Skrael POV

For the past few days, I think, everyone's been running around, meeting together and preparing for a war. I think they've held five meetings by now, but I'm not sure. I wasn't in any of them, and everything's been a haze since we told the trollhunters about Aridam. I can't remember what I've told them or where I've been accurately. I think either Krel or Douxie have been around me the entire time, yet I still can't be sure.

I'm finally broken out of that haze by Krel. He's in front of me in his human form, his hands are on my shoulders, and he's looking at me concerned.

"Skrael? Are you good? You've been out of it for nearly two weeks." Krel asks, keeping his arms on me.

'So that's how long it was'

"I'm fine." I answer, trying to get back inside.

'When did we get outside?'

"You sure? You'd barely answer anyone, and when you did, you'd mumble something. Plus you haven't eaten anything unless me or Krel forced you to." Douxie said from behind me, making me jump.

"When'd you get here?" I asked, the question slipping out.

"I was the one that brought you here." He said with a smirk.

I looked down, feeling a warm blush spread across my face. Krel moved himself to my right, and grabbed my cheek, making me look up, as Douxie went to my left and placed a hand on my arm.

"What happened?" Krel asks, with a soft look.

"I don't know, I can't remember anything. The last clear thing was running into the war room, and everyone learning about Aridam's escape." I look up at both of them to see them glancing at each other, before Douxie sighed.

"Come on, let's sit down." He said, while lightly pulling us with him.

We sat at the edge, like how I had done before, with Douxie on my left and Krel on my right. Krel would look at me every now and then to make sure I was actually here, and Douxie held me close.

Douxie POV

It's nearly been two weeks since that unwanted news was told, and Skrael hasn't registered anything that's happened. Krel and I are getting really worried, we're the only reason he does things, and even so, he barely even lets all of it happen. After another meeting, I pulled Krel and a still hazed Skrael outside

Krel was shaking him for a minute when he finally broke out of that haze he's been in. He looked at Krel for a bit, kind of confused, Krel looking at him concerned.

"Skrael? Are you good? You've been out of it for nearly two weeks." Krel asks.

'Please don't space out again'

"I'm fine." He answered, trying to get back inside.

"You sure? You'd barely answer anyone, and when you did, you'd mumble something. Plus you haven't eaten anything unless me or Krel forced you to." I said from behind him, making me jump imperantly.

"When'd you get here?" he blurted out.

"I was the one that brought you here." I said with a smirk.

He looked down, a pink blush spreading across his face.

'He's really become warmer since in that haze. His body almost looks naturally pale.'

I walked over to them, Krel moved himself to Skrael's right, and grabbed his cheek, making him look up, as I went to his left and placed a hand on his arm.

"What happened?" Krel asks, with a soft look.

"I don't know, I can't remember anything. The last clear thing was running into the war room, and everyone learning about Aridam's escape." Krel and I shared a glance at each other, before I sighed.