Chapter 8 The Storm

Krel POV

Skrael and I are running towards the commotion when I see a man in a Black with orange accented tunic and black cloak around his neck. His pants were black and the staff he was holding looked like it was made out of charcoal and an orange liquid, with how the color was moving slightly and color was changing, an orange gem is in the inside of the top. His hair was a dark ginger and he had pale skin. He looked absolutely terrifying.

"Krel!" Skrael whisper-shouts, a few feet away from me.

He was hiding behind a building. Running to him, he tells me to contact the others.

"Shouldn't we stop him? Why are we hiding?" I ask, calling everyone in a group call.

"If we attack alone, we'll get hurt. How is your common sense not working right now!?" He hisses, Looking over the corner.

Everyone answered the call asking what's happening. They probably all saw or heard the explosion since we're all located about fifteen blocks away from everyone else.

"Aridam is on the Grand Central Parkway right by Queens Hospital Center. He's destroying everything that's getting close to him." I tell them, gaining a bunch of jumbled responses in return. The loudest being;

"What damage has he done?", "Is anyone hurt?" and "Skrael, Krel, don't you two even DARE start fighting him!!"

Skael heard who I believe was Bellroc yelling at him, and turned towards the phone.

"Why are you yelling at me? I was the one to tell Krel what to sensibly do!" He quietly yells back, turning back around to watch what was happening again.

"Krel, Toby and I are almost there. Claire get over to them and shadow the field for the trolls. Douxie, Aja, Strickler, Nomura and Varvatos, start fighting. We need to stop him from hurting anyone else. Blinky and Aaarrrgghh will help the humans out of the area. Steve, Eli, Archie, help the trolls. Krel, when we get here, help your sister. Skrael, fight with Nari to keep him in the field. Remember, Bellroc promised to stay in Camelot. We didn't choose the battlefield, but we're going to use it to our advantage." Jim states.

Hanging up, we wait for everyone else to get here. Claire shadow traveled behind us and started changing the shadows. We see Jim and Toby coming from our left, Jim activates the Akirideon blade and they both run over towards Aridam. A car stops on our left to see Nomura and Strickler coming out and shifting to changelings. Nari, holding onto a dragon-shifted Archie, flies over and takes Skrael to an area away from the main attack. Archie flew over towards some of the cars, trying to find a way to help. Stewart's truck came from behind and Steve, Eli and Varvatos got out and got their weapons out. Aja flies over on her hoverboard and takes my hand, bringing me over to a safe-ish distance away and flies into battle. Lastly the trolls started moving people out of their cars and away from the attack.

Jim POV

Toby and I were walking around when we heard a giant explosion.

"What was THAT?!" Toby yells, while getting out his battlehammer. He already had his armor on.

"Probably our target." I say, starting to run.

After a few seconds, we got a group call. Answering it I hear Krel talking.

"Aridam is on the Grand Central Parkway right by Queens Hospital Center. He's destroying everything that's getting close to him."

Everyone starts yelling over each other. Including me asking what damage has he done.

I could tell that my mom was asking about if someone was hurt, when someone else's voice silenced everyone else

.