Quantum Adventures

Da HannahBuckman19

Nedra, a variant turned subordinate to Mobius Loki, a variant turned subordinate to Nedra Follow the Loki se... Altro

Nedra
Mobius
Timeline
Variant
Lessons
Wolfs Ears
Library
Italy
Kablooie
Lokiville
Escape to Lamentis
To Shuroo
She Sings
More of Them
Ark
President Loki
TVA Headquarters
Time-Keepers
Friends
Enchantment
Alioth
He Who Remains
A/N
Scenario A
The End

Where?

627 20 2
Da HannahBuckman19

I was still alive, but I was pruned. Variants of Loki's stood before me; a child, old man, black man, and a..(?).. crocodile.

I stood up. "What is this place? Where are we? Who are you?"

The old man walked up to me. "This is the Boid. That's Alioth. And we're his lunch. Come on?" They started walking away and I ran after them.

A giant monster formed out of purple clouds growled. We continued walking non stop with no words in exchange.

"I suggest we take a breather so I can ask several thousand questions." I said to Old Loki. Could Nedra be here?

"Gotta keep moving so we don't die." He replied.

"Okay, but what's your plan?"
"Don't die?"
"Okay but beyond that?"
"Don't die."

"Don't die. That's not a plan." How can these be Loki's? "It's a general demand of living. If you're Loki's you should always have a plan." They kept walking away from me. "Will someone please explain to me what the hell is going on?!" I yelled and they finally stopped and turned to me. "Look, it's been a very, very, very trying past few days. Months? I don't even know how long it's been since New York. All I know is, I got prunes and I woke up here." Nedra has to be here. "And now I'm surrounded by variants of myself, plus an alligator, which sadly I don't find all that strange. And now we are running from god knows what, to god knows where!" The child conjures a dagger and aims it at me.

"Stop wailing or you will signal Alioth." He seethed.

"You mean the monster in the sky?" Child Loki rolled his eyes and vanished his dagger. "This is the place where the TVA dumps its rubbish. Everything they prune." Nedra is here! "And Alioth, he ensures none of it ever returns."

"It's a living tempest that consumes matter and energy. They send entire branched realities here that are devoured instant-."

"We are a shark tank. Alioth is the shark." Old Loki summed up Bald Loki. The alligator growled. "Oh, there is no such thing as an alligator tank. Besides it's a better metaphor." Old Loki said to the Loki Gator and looked back at us. "He's overly sensitive like the rest of us." Is that a..?

"Hang on, you're telling me that things a Loki?"
"Uh, yes." Old Loki said like I am stupid for not knowing."
"Ok, fine. I'm willing to accept that. Why are there so many of you?"
"Because Loki's survive. That's just what we do."
"Great so how do we escape?"
"We don't. All of us were arrested by the TVA and pruned, just like you. And just like you we all stood around making bad plans that went nowhere."
"Yes, but have you thought of using a tempad?"
"Oh the one thing that could easily get us out of here, yes. They're all over the place, right, guys?" The other Loki's laughed.
"Fine. What about causing a nexus event?"
"The TVA doesn't care what happens here."
"Surely there is something to do."
"There is... Survive. That's all there is. All there will ever be."

"We're dont talking. Let's go. Just do what you want I guess." Child Loki walks away and the others follow.

"Ok, wait, wait." I ran up to catch them. "Why do you wear the horns? You let a child command you?"

"You do well to respect the boy." Old Loki snapped. "This is his kingdom."

"Fine. What was your nexus event, Your Majesty?" Child Loki turned around and stepped up to me.

"I killed Thor." He growled but was internally broken about it.

He killed Thor? We killed Thor? When was this? What happened? Is it what I think it is? Just a harmless prank? They continued walking and I followed in silence.

Old Loki opened a latch with his magic and climbed down. One by one we dropped in an underground bunker filled with junk that actually seemed organized.

"Where is she?!" Child Loki asked panicked.

"She wouldn't leave would she?" Old Loki also seemed panicked. Another female Loki?

"There is another female Loki?" I walked down the steps. "I've only had the pleasure of meeting one."

"Female Loki? Sounds terrifying." Old Loki said.

"Oh they are. But that's what's great about them. She different." Sylvie is nothing like I'd ever imagine.

"Guys!" Child Loki yelled. "She isn't here. She must have left!"

"She's fine." Bald Loki said. "She must have gotten bored."

"Who are you guys talking about?" Old Loki walked passed without answering me.

"That can't be right. Did you check the bathroom?" I turned to watch the conversation unfold. "She wouldn't have left." He threw down his satchel.

"Who?!" I exclaimed.

"Nedra. A lady we founds a couple days ago." My heart started to beat faster.

"She's here." I beamed. All three Loki's looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you her Loki?" Old Loki asked.

"I mean yes, we know each other. You said she is here?"

"She decided to stay behind when we went off scavenging." Child Loki said. "What if something happened?" I can't lose her.

I headed back to the latch. "I've lost her once I will not again."

"You will die. It is not safe and you don't know the precautions." Old Loki walked to the ladder.

"I don't care if I die. I must find Nedra." I climbed up the ladder.

"You love her?" I stopped and smiled down to Old Loki.

"I use to think Loki's never had a chance with love. Then I met Nedra and I couldn't stop myself." Old Loki smiled up at me.

"She loves you too." Really?! "But she doesn't know what love feels like. She's never received it before." My smile faded.

"Then I must show her." Old Loki nodded. "But first I must find her." I climbed up again. "Even if it's the last thing I do." I pushed the latch open.

A group of Loki's stood circling the opening. One that looked just like me but in a Mr. President outfit looked straight at me with a smirk.

"Well hello. Which one of us are you?" There's more?

I sighed. "This is a nightmare." Someone grabbed President Loki's arm and pulled him back.

"Loki?" Nedra came from behind him. "Loki!" My eyes widened and I sprinted up the ladder.

"Nedra." I beamed. "I though I lost you." I hugged her. "I thought you were gone. They told me you were pruned. I'm so sorry. I never meant for this to happen." All the Loki's stood around us watching. And that made me a little uncomfortable, especially since President Loki was smirking at Nedra.

"I missed you." She said back. I let go of her and pushed her behind me. "Loki it's fine. They are my friends. Well, the Loki that looks like th is. I haven't really talked to the others." She chuckled.

President Loki stuck his hands in his pocket. "I have no use for love so you don't have to worry about that lesser Loki. Love is a weakness." I nodded and brought Nedra back from hiding. President Loki looked at her. "It seem I was right about him." What does that mean?

Nedra rolled her eyes. "I'd chose him over you any day."

President Loki smirked. "Oh. I know you would." What does that mean.

I put my arm on Nedras shoulder. "What's going on here?" President Loki looks at my arm on Nedra then smirks at me.

"Oh nothing. Just Nedra and I had a very long conversation-." Nedra hit his arm. "What? Still in denial?" How close are these two?

"Just be quiet." Nedra went to the ladder and climbed down. "Come on Loki... My Loki."

"I'll be right there." I stepped towards President Loki and glared. "What was that about?" I seethed.

President Loki chuckled. "We had a long conversation about you and I came up with two opinions."

"And what are they?" I growled and ready my fist.

"One, you are weak because you allow love in your life. Two, Nedra loves you but won't admit it." My fist relaxes and I step back. "I for one think I was correct with both." He said before walking to the ladder and climbing down.

I followed shortly after. That's two Loki's that say Nedra loves me.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Don't Forget To Vote
If You Liked This Chapter

I Always Love Feedback As Well
Good or Bad

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.9K 113 35
Completed. Mayari, the goddess of the Moon, has bided her time, waiting for her freedom. A traumatic event took away her voice and her powers. Now th...
24 0 24
After killing He Who Remains in the Citadel at the end of time, Sylvie quickly realises her mistake and rushes to fix it. Being reunited with her Lok...
94 0 8
This is the first of a multipart series. Much like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, these stories follow Helka Lokidottir but in different points in th...
81.4K 2.8K 48
After both Y/N and Loki take the tesseract, they're both arrest by the TVA for Crimes Against the Sacred Timeline. The two don't exactly see eye to e...