Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Apologize

974 42 22
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 76 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Hokage's Office

"Tsunade control yourself" Jiraiya let go of Tsunade who for 5 minutes straight desperately fought his grip. The frog Sannin was glad he didn't get beaten up but knew her anger was reserved for those two.

Tsunade now sat on her chair and took a deep breath "I...I'm fine Jiraiya" the man nodded but knew she wasn't because he was still angry himself.

"Jiraiya bring me both Kakashi and that....that. Sakura" It took all of Tsunade's energy to say that girls name.

Jiraiya noticed and then sighed "no" Tsunade's eyes now became dangerous.

"What did you just say" the Senju growled.

Jiraiya now elaborated "you're not in the right frame of mind right now" Tsunade gripped the side of her table so hard it cracked.

"Jiraiya!" she growled again this time gritting her teeth, she had to take deep breaths once again.

"Tsunade think about this, you're the Hokage. If you saw them now you will act on your emotions which will be bad.

"And!" Tsunade spat making Jiraiya sigh "you will give that girl the worst punishment without thinking"

"And!" Tsunade yelled this time getting up "did you hear what she said!"

Jiraiya's eyes narrowed "I did, that's why you should let me handle this" the blond woman was surprised now.

"Tsunade let me carry out what Sensei intended to do. You are not right at the moment. Please!" Tsunade sighed "alright." Jiraiya nodded "thank you"

Tsunade opened a cupboard and got a scroll "here it is, catch" she then tossed it at the frog Sannin who nodded "they will most likely be at their team training ground."

Jiraiya nodded and was about to leave when Tsunade spoke "make them sweat"

He nodded smiling "oh I will hime I will" he then Shunshined.

Once Jiraiya left Shizune came bursting in "TSUNADE-SAMA"

"What is it" Tsunade sighed making Shizune blink "y...you're alright" Tsunade sighed and got up "Shizune lets go" Shizune blinked again "to where"

"Where do you think? We are going to see Naruto"

Outside of the hospital

"Kurenai wait!" Anko yelled out with Yugao as they were outside.

"What is it Anko" Kurenai stopped on her tracks as she had her back turned towards her two friends.

"Kurenai are you alright" Yugao asked worried.

The Yuhi trembled with anger "How can she say that" Anko sighed at her friends question "she's a fangirl"

"But to say that was just wrong" Kurenai clenched her fists as she tried to control her anger.

Yugao sighed and touched her shoulder "she didn't think Kurenai"

"I feel sorry for Naruto" Anko frowned and looked down as his name made Kurenai's eyes go wide.

"Naruto" Yugao gripped her tighter "he needs time alone Kurenai"

The red eyed woman could only nod as Yugao and Anko looked on feeling sorry for the Uzumaki.

Hospital – Naruto's room

Uzumaki Naruto stood there frozen as it looked like he didn't move a muscle. His hand was still on his face as the young Uzumaki could not comprehend to what was going on.

No he knew what happened but refused accepting it. Sakura's words made him realise how he was to blame for Kisara leaving him.

"IF ONLY YOU LEFT INSTEAD"

Naruto's eyes went wide it was his fault. It was truly his fault that Kisara had left.

He was all to blame and nobody would be there for him to lean on the one that always did was now gone.

Tears now came as Naruto shook and cried. This was the second time Uzumaki Naruto truly felt sorrow.

Team 7 training ground

"Sakura" Sakura turned around to see her teacher Hatake Kakashi who eye smiled and waved "Yo"

Sakura was still feeling the after effects of what happened as tears fell of her eyes "Sensei" she sniffed

Kakashi looked sad but then took a hold of himself "Sakura what you said was uncalled for" he spoke softly making Sakura look down "I...I know Sensei is just that, when I saw Naruto, I became angry and blamed him for Sasuke-Kun leaving"

Kakashi nodded "I know Sakura but Sasuke left on his own accord" Sakura shook her head "no he didn't Kakashi-Sensei. He was angry at Naruto especially when the truth came out"

Kakashi became serious, Sakura was right when the truth came out that Naruto should have been the rookie of the year and not Sasuke. It was too much for the young Uchiha to bare. The anger he felt made Sasuke bring forth the memories of his clan massacre thus his ambitions.

Orochimaru was his way out and Naruto was the key that opened that door.

He sighed "I'm going to bring him back" Kakashi looked at Sakura who now regained her composure

"I'm going to bring Sasuke-kun back and not let Orochimaru have his body." Sakura smiled brightly at Kakashi "I will bring us all together once again" she declared "first I'm going to apologise to Naruto"

Kakashi's eyes went wide and looked at Sakura who smiled a bright smile "I'm going to do it Sensei"

"Sakura" Kakashi softened how could he have be so foolish. He concentrated on Sasuke and ignored both his other students. One of the students he ignored trained himself and was truly a prodigy and the rookie of the year. However he lost his prized student and let go of the other. None learned his lessons and most importantly he didn't learn the lesson. The lesson taught to him by Obito.

"Those who abandon the mission are trash but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash"

Kakashi realised that he, Sasuke and Naruto didn't learn the important lesson of teamwork.

The only person that he saw that could have learned it was Sakura and her declaration proved it. Team 7 could be together again and this time change for the better.

Kakashi there and then vowed to change and he will start by teaching both Naruto and Sakura.

"Yes" Kakashi nodded now looking happy and determined "together we shall bring team 7 together again" Sakura smiled and wiped her tears away and nodded.

Suddenly someone poofed getting the two's attention.

It was Jiraiya and he didn't look happy.

"Jiraiya-sama" Kakashi blinked together with Sakura.

"Hello Kakashi" Jiraiya frowned as he looked at the two "everything seems to be going fine"

Kakashi nodded as Sakura smiled "I told Sakura what she did was wrong and she is going to apologize." Sakura nodded "Sakura you should go do it now. I speak with Jiraiya-sama" the Haruno nodded "okay Sensei" she was about to leave when Jiraiya stopped them.

Waving his right hand like a stop signal he spoke "that won't be necessary" Kakashi and Sakura were confused.

"What is the problem Jiraiya-sama" Kakashi asked while Jiraiya looked ever so serious.

"I'm saying that you cannot see Naruto right now. In fact I don't think you three will be together from here on out" Kakashi and Sakura's eyes went wide.

"Wh...what are you saying" Sakura sputtered making Jiraiya look at her with eyes narrowed "I'll be blunt girl. Team 7 from here on out is disbanded"

Kakashi and Sakura where shaken.

Tears start to come from Sakura's eyes when Kakashi spoke as he looked disgruntled "but Jiraiya-Sama the team can't be disbanded. After Sasuke's defection we need to stick together and recuperate" Jiraiya's eyes narrowed "yes from all the reports it was Uchiha Sasuke who was the heart of the team, isn't that right Kakashi!" the Sannin spat making Kakashi's eyes go wide to what the man was saying.

"Tell me Kakashi was that a lie like Naruto's academy grades" Jiraiya ordered "do well to answer that"

Kakashi stammered "Naruto was a liability he didn't follow orders"

"Which were what" Jiraiya couldn't believe this man.

"He was hiding his strength level from me. It could have hindered the team's teamwork" Kakashi finished.

Sakura added to what Kakashi was saying "Naruto had a new technique in the Chunin exams which we didn't know of" Jiraiya's eyes came on the girl now who couldn't look at him because of fear.

"You have no right to speak after what you did." Jiraiya snapped and looked at Kakashi scowling "great teamwork that was heh Kakashi" Kakashi's eyes went wide "wha...what Sakura done was a mistake" Sakura just looked down disappointed of herself

"So teaching the Uchiha the Chidori without both Naruto and Sakura knowing was a mistake as well"

Kakashi's went wide again "I knew Sasuke's capabilities he could have handled it. After all he was facing a tough opponent"

"So Sasuke's new found abilities didn't hinder the team's teamwork whereas Naruto's did." What Jiraiya said shut Kakashi up.

There was no difference between them in the end Sasuke learning the Chidori was no different than Naruto creating his technique. Naruto went behind the teams back and Kakashi with Sasuke did the same.

"Now let's talk about their fight atop of the hospital" Kakashi and Sakura eyes went wide when Jiraiya smirked.

"Do you expect me to believe that, you the copy ninja didn't see who was at fault there" Sakura now spoke for her teachers defence "the fight could have been stopped if Naruto refrained" Jiraiya looked at the girl with annoyance "so your answer is better than us veteran Shinobies. Do you think so Genin" Jiraiya spat making Sakura surprised and look down.

"Now answer the question. Let me tell you this I was there and saw the whole fight." Kakashi's eyes went wide and was about to say why he didn't interfere.

"The Uchiha was mad in rage. When the girl interfered he intended to kill both she and Naruto. What Naruto said was correct. He intended to defeat Sasuke and save Sakura. I know his technique and let me tell you this. That technique was a defensive." Kakashi's eyes went wide while Sakura was struck by realisation.

"Oh..." Sakura put her hand over her mouth in shock "oh no"

Jiraiya nodded and frowned "you two hurt Naruto and indirectly called him a scum!"

"We...we didn't mean that!" Sakura screamed while Kakashi looked down.

"Like you didn't mean what you said at the hospital! Girl be silent before you get yourself in more trouble" Sakura whimpered.

Jiraiya looked at Kakashi "now answer me Kakashi was Naruto correct or not!"

Kakashi didn't answer irritating the Sannin "was he correct or not Kakashi!" Jiraiya snapped wanting an answer from the man.

"Ye...yes" Sakura's eyes went wide in shock as Sasuke really tried to kill them.

"But I believed Sasuke would have done the same" Jiraiya sighed now "like you let him go without punishment and reprimanded Naruto. You even threatened to remove his rank."

Both Kakashi and Sakura were silent now.

"Like I said, what great teamwork you all have. The only one that tried to be a team player was Naruto while you two and the Uchiha ignored him. That foolish boy even took his glory"

Jiraiya sighed now "The only way to salvage the amount of decency this team has is by disbanding it. So I by the order of the Godaime hokage I hereby decree that team 7...." Kakashi and Sakura were now astonished

"Is disba..." before Jiraiya finished he was interrupted by someone screaming.

"PLEASE DON'T DO IT" Sakura screamed tears flowing in her eyes surprising Kakashi and making Jiraiya frown.

"Tell me girl why I should not do it" Jiraiya spoke looking at the shaken Sakura.

"I...I know we did Naruto wrong but I intend to change that" Jiraiya frowned "how can you change to what was an almost a year of neglect he suffered" Sakura who had her head down now opened her eyes wide which brought forth more tears.

Kakashi was silent he didn't say anything because he knew he dug himself a deep hole.

"I...I will apologise and will work harder than before, I know what we done to him will never disappear. I just want to show Naruto that I can change."

"You think that's enough. Girl you already started badly when you dealt a huge blow to him at the hospital"

"I WILL APOLOGISE" Sakura cried now making Jiraiya sigh

"Jiraiya-sama please give us a probation. I will personally teach both Naruto and Sakura with all my abilities" Kakashi now pleaded making the Sannin sigh.

"Naruto is already strong there is nothing you could do" Kakashi nodded sadly Jiraiya was right about that "nevertheless I will intend to try"

Jiraiya became quiet and just looked at Sakura who still bowed and was crying to Kakashi who looked sad.

Jiraiya knew Tsunade will kill him for this but he had a feeling from what he will tell her, she will understand.

These two through their own eyes will see how dead team 7 was. Fate will deal with them.

"Alright. Don't make me regret this decision" Jiraiya turned around and walked off.

"Th...THANK YOU JIRAIYA-SAMA" Sakura screamed while Kakashi nodded his thanks.

JIraiya sighed but smirked and disappeared.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Tsuande and Shizune into an empty room, nobody was at the bed which indicated that Naruto left.

Shizune looked surprised was about to run and look for him but Tsuande held her hand out to stop her.

Shizune looked at her teacher and was about to ask why "Ju...just let him be Shizune. Me and Jiraiya will see him later" Tsunade had her hair covering her face which hid her expression "Tsunade –Sama" Shizune worried.

"Shizune get the nurses and tell them to clear this room" Shizune could only nod as she walked away leaving her teacher alone with her thoughts.

Tsunade looked at the empty bed with a sad expression and thought "how stupid...you two were...Minato...Kushina"

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.2K 22
Fem Sasuke x Naruto. In order to save Suki Uchiha's life, Naruto decides to take drastic measures. A forbidden jutsu is used to link their minds and...
4.7K 110 21
Naruto doesn't know what he wants to be: Respected, feared, the Hokage, or strong. He doesn't know. Now that Kakashi picks them up for introductions...
16.2K 752 24
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ presence able to calm him in an instant, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ scent is something he has always been allure...
573K 17.5K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...