๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ž | โœ“

By elliechanelbooks

๐Ÿšง UNDER CONSTRUCTION ๐Ÿšง ใ€คIn editing process, first book, revamping in progressใ€ค โ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’... More

๐’œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’
๐“’/๐““
๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐•.
๐•๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐ˆ๐—.
๐—.
๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐•.
๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—.
๐—๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐—๐•.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.
๐—๐—๐—.
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.
๐—๐—๐—๐•.
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป

๐•.

5.5K 113 17
By elliechanelbooks

"Romeo! Stop!" I yelled, chasing after my brothers.

I ran up the thousands of stairs we had to climb to get to the front door.

"I'm telling papà!" Xavier yelled back at me.

Once we got to the door everyone stopped at the door staring at something

"What's all this noise you are all making out here?" the giant questioned.

"Papà Yelena has a hickey." Emilio said in a frustrated voice.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, confused.

Then everyone moved out of the way for him to see me right in the middle.

I'm almost twenty are they fucking serious.

Adrian magically appeared but walked past us with one hand in his pocket and a bag in the other.

"Who gave that to you?" The giant asked in a calm voice.

"Why?" I question.

"it's not that big of a deal." I said with an attitude towards my father.

"I'm not a baby, so please don't treat me like one." I tell him in a calm voice.

My brothers stared at me in shock, but the giant sighed and told me to go to my room.

That's what I did.

Sike bitches that's not what I did.

I couldn't even find my room, but then I found it when I saw the bags piled up at the door.

I went in and put all the clothes I bought away in the closet.

I then picked out an outfit that I wanted to wear for the day.

It was a grey tight U-neck long sleeve shirt and black shorts that weren't tight with a white thong.

After I finished picking my outfit, I got into the shower and exfoliated my body parts, then washed my hair.

I found a scented body wash, and it said it smelled like roses, so I used it.

I got out of the shower and put on my clothes, then brushed my teeth and hair.

I heard loud noises coming from downstairs, so once I finished I hurried downstairs to see what it was.

Everyone was in the kitchen, and Adrian was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

He was surrounded by my brothers while the giant and the goddess were eating peacefully at the dinner table.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" Emilio yelled at Adrian.

"Do you have a death wish?" Alvero asked.

"We promised we would never do that." Romeo added.

Adrian then closed his eyes and said nothing.

Why wasn't he saying anything?

He seemed like the type to be an asshole when people were yelling at him, but he didn't do anything.

Adrian opened his eyes then said, "She let me." and they all got even louder.

It was pissing me off.

"Shut up!!" I yelled at them, and they all went silent.

"Okay, now sit down and eat like good boys would," I said and rolled my eyes

The giant chuckled because they listened to me, but my mother continued eating silently.

I then sat down, but the only open seat was next to Adrian; I guess I was okay with that.

We all ate our food silently, but I was having a conversation in my head.

How did they know it was Adrian?

Maybe he told them.

No, I don't think he would rat himself out like that.

So how did they find out?

I don't know ask you dumb hoe!

Fine.

"So what were you guys yelling about?" I asked.

I thought I knew who they were talking about, but I guess I didn't.

"We were yelling because Adrian had sex with our childhood friend." Amalo told me.

Red flag number one.

I knew he didn't feel anything.

Does he look like he'd feel anything??

I should have never let him kiss me.

You dumb bitch.

You stupid ho.

You fell for that bullshit.

Wasted our first kiss and for what.

Adrian looked at me, and I knew he was because I could see it through my peripheral view.

I didn't understand why I was so upset and aggravated, but I was.

It's because your delusional baby.

I stayed silent with the rest of them and finished my food first, so I put my plate away then left the kitchen.

Being here in this mansion was already breaking me, and I haven't even been here a day.

I walked outside and found a patch of flowers, they were beautiful.

I ran barefoot in the patch of flowers and collapsed onto the flowers. The flowers made me feel better.

"Hello, cara." it was Adrian; I just knew it was.

He found out where I was somehow.

I immediately stood up and faced him.

He was towering over me.

The way...that I would let this man pick me up and fuck me and have me crying and be-

Hush.

I was so upset and didn't know why.

You know good and well you're delusional.

"You are an asshole." I told him.

I hated him with a passion.

You just lied your left titty off.

"What?" he asked me raising his eyebrow.

"I said you are an asshole! You man whore!" I yelled at him.

You are making a fool out of yourself babe, walk away.

"Say it again." he said, grabbing my chin.

"I don't have to repeat myself because you already know what you are." I spat.

Can't wait until he handles your stupid ass.

"say. It. Again." he told me.

I pushed his hand off of my chin then smacked him.

If he hits you back i'll laugh.

"You took my first kiss away from me; then you have sex with some other girl?!" I yelled, questioning him.

He scoffed and I knew instantly that he was making fun of me because he was my first kiss.

"Don't hit me." he told me, sounding angry and agitated.

"bullshit! I'll do what I want!" I told him.

Yeah no, keep your life.

"you are starting to piss me off.," he said, exhaling before saying anything.

"you're pissed off? You are such a dick! You don't care about anyone's feelings but your own!"

I'm telling you, lower your tone before you get us killed.

He pulled me to his chest, then picked me up by my ass and threw me over his shoulders.

Self defense is where?

"Put me down!" I yelled at him, but he ignored me and continued walking upstairs.

Yes because words are going to make a difference.

Can you shut the actual fuck up.

"put me-" before I got to say anything, he threw me on my bed and shut my door.

RAPE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 15.1K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
731K 17.1K 74
Book 1 of the ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ series {Duology} ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
38.8K 934 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
319K 7.9K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...