Miles Apart

بواسطة d_shreejita

Here we have a guy and a girl. Add a chance encounter to the recipe and what do you get? Exploding chemistry... المزيد

Character Aesthetics
Friday Night
Flashback!
Obsession!!
Meeting him
Travelling with Him
Awkward Moments
Sex on the beach!
Moments
Splash!!
Party Night
Confessions
Worried
New feelings
Sight seeing
Surprise
Until Next Time!
Embraced
Blueberry kisses
See you sooner!
Back Home
Birthday
Wish you were here!

Prologue

122 10 0
بواسطة d_shreejita

Life had never been easy for me, at a very young age fate had dealt me with a very bad hand. At the age of 6, I lost my dad; the world became topsy turvy for me. I was too young to even understand what was happening around me but this much I did understand that nothing is gonna be same for me anymore. Since that day it became only my mom and me in this world, of course our close relatives were there but still that emptiness was always there.

 After 6 years my mom found someone and I met my would-be sister in March 2018, I was happy that my mom wouldn't be alone anymore and I also got a lovely sister, Crystal. Although we're stepsisters but we never let each other realize that. We love each other unconditionally and I feel blessed to have her in my life. Even I got a lovely family, all her cousins, uncles, aunts love and treat me as their own and I love them beyond words. Now my only hope and wish is this happiness in my life continues..

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

BUDDIES بواسطة N

قصص المراهقين

12.3K 864 20
( 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 ) ✨🍇🍹― life of two high school buddies going through all the roller-coasters of life. [Indian high school edition] [based on true...
285K 2K 23
WARNING BEFORE JUDGING: THIS IS A OLD BOOK! I NO LONGER WRITE LIKE THIS AND IM NO LONGER ACTIVE ON WATTPAD, THANK YOU.
157K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...