Lucky

By yaniris0919

"Nobody will ever compare to you and I will never let anything happen to you in this earth until I take my la... More

Character list
Playlist
Before You Read/ Trigger Warnings
Chapter One: Long Nights
Chapter 2: Red Dress
Chapter 3: Bambina
Chapter 4: Hades
Chapter 5: Trust
Chapter 6:Beach
Chapter 7: 5 Million
Chapter 8: Bad Brother
Chapter 9: Fix It
Chapter 10: Nono
Chapter 11: Medicine
Chapter 13: Santo
Chapter 14: Coffee is nasty
Chapter 15: Paperwork
Chapter 16: Fight
Chapter 17: Family Vacation
Chapter 18: I love you
Chapter 19: Plane Rides
Chapter 20: Bahamas
Chapter 21: Sharks
Chapter 22: CancΓΊn
Chapter 23: Breakfast
Chapter 24: Favorite Meal
Chapter 25: Reberto
Chapter 26: Finding Her
Chapter 27: Bad News
Chapter 28: Cell 8
Chapter 29: Milkshake & Fries?
Chapter 30: We're Fine
Chapter 31: Option Number 2
Chapter 32: 21st Birthday
Chapter 33: Pretty Eyes
Chapter 34: Marry Your Daughter
Chapter 35: Baby
Chapter 36: Fire
Chapter 37: Like a whale
Chapter 38: Two Soulmates Collide
Chapter 39: Luciano
Chapter 40: His Fathers Child
Chapter 41: Newbies
New Years Bonus
Chapter 42: Power
Chapter 43: I Wanna Marry You
Chapter 44: The Day After
Chapter 45: Brava Ragazza
Chapter 46: Eat then
Chapter 47- Hard, Rough, and Fast
Chapter 48: You're 18th Birthday
Chapter 49: One Year
Chapter 50: Little Happy Dance
Chapter 51: Marco and His Men
Chapter 52: Damiano De Luca
Chapter 53: Gala's
Chapter 54: Both Boys?
Chapter 55: Happy Birthday Amore
Chapter 56:Nuovo capo
Chapter 57: A Bowl full of Fruit
Chapter 58: Graduation
Chapter 59: Drunk to His Ass
Chapter 60: Always be my son
Chapter 61: September 19th
Chapter 62: Vincent & Eremes
Valentine's Day Bonus
Chapter 63: 3 Years and Counting
Chapter 64: Merry Chrysler Bitch
Chapter 65: Giovanni
Special Announcement!!
Chapter 66: Four Babies at The Same Time
Chapter 67: On My Knees and Worship You
Chapter 68: Blow out Your Candles Baby
Santo and Rory Bonus
Santo and Rory Bonus #2
Chapter 69:Ride Me Then
Chapter 70: Sweet 16
Chapter 71: Sweet 16 Pt2
Chapter 72: Mystery Guy
Chapter 73: My Best Friend
Chapter 74: 4 Years With You
Chapter 75: Getting Older
Chapter 76: Worthless
Chapter 77: Let Me Go
Chapter 78: The End
Epilogue
Alternative epilogue
Thank You
One Year Bonus
One Year Anniversary
Lucky Published

Chapter 12: Amore Mio

10.2K 165 25
By yaniris0919

Athena's pov

Stupid ass party

Stupid ass venue

Stupid ass people

God I fucking hate people with a passion you don't even know. I wish people would just not be annoying or would leave me alone come on not one good day. "You do realize you were going to have to come in contact with him sooner rather than later right?" Mia says, drinking the rest of her wine leaning on the railing of the balcony.

"No shit Mia but I'd rather it be more professional with him than him thinking I'm running back into his arms." I spit out as she rolls her eyes. That just proves my whole entire point. "Well then you be professional and he'll do whatever he wants just don't cave in" I give her the 'are you crazy' look causing her to shrug.

"Ok I don't know or care what's going but Mia let's go before she kills you" Leo says walking out with Adriano. She takes her twins advice and stomps aways with him. I just want to leave this whole stupid event. "What happened" Adriano sits down lighting a blunt taking a big puff out of it.

I mean numb what you can't face am I right? "Your girl keeps saying That I have no choice but to talk to Marco as I keep explaining that he wants to be back in his arms she doesn't make shit better" I snatch the blunt from him savoring the smoke that is in my lungs as I blow it out.

I mean im going to die anyways fuck it. "She has a point. You do have to talk to him at one point but running back to him is another story." Adriano downs the rest of his glass with a straight face.

"Yeah I understand that but I'll avoid it as long as I can, trust me." I pass the blunt as Adriano is already too fucked up to think properly. I'll let Mia deal with him. I'm too stressed for this. Going back inside a pair of hands makes their way to my waist putting a kiss on my check. "Bambina relax I might not know what's happened between you and Marco but I can guarantee you that he won't hurt you anymore." I turn to Lucky as his grip stays tight and protective, kissing my forehead.

Third person pov

The hours went on and Athena felt more relaxed about Marco now that Lucky was by her side. She knew soon she would have to tell him all the painful memories but she trusted him. The event was over but Lucky stood behind with Athena. "Lucky everyone left, why are we still here?" She questions him as she hears the faint music start to play.

The song had only played a few hours ago but the memory of him dancing with her infront of everyone brought a smile to her face.

The lyrics I wanna marry you sung out and he pulled her closer making his heart speed up bringing a smile to his face.

Little did they know all of her family was outside watching. "Man they got it bad" Leo says as he watches his two best friends dance with genuine smiles on their faces. "It could just be the honeymoon phase right?" Alessandro asks no one in particular.

"Hate to break it to you sandro but I don't think it's just the honeymoon phase. The way they both look at each other is something rare. Something no one other than you and that special person have it's the same way you look at Rina." Agosto says as he smiles at the fact his little sister found happiness.

Alessandro watches the youngest sibling he has fall into the arms of another man hoping that he won't hurt her. Deep down he's happy for her but hurt over the fact that his sister is grown up. The memories of everything they did when they were younger rushed back to him as a sad smile played on his face.

"Come on kids, let's give them the privacy they deserve" Their mom says, pushing them in the direction of the many cars waiting for them.

Their song fades out and they both lean in for a small passionate kiss. "Come on bambina the cars waiting for us outside." Lucky tells her as they intertwine their hands making their way inside the black suv ending their night.

Athena's pov

It's been a few days since I've officially become the head and it's been all full of lots of drama. The last night of peace was that night. When me and Lucky were dancing alone I felt the holes in my heart get filled with love instead of darkness.

Christmas is tomorrow which makes today Christmas eve. "Boss, your father is waiting for you in your office" One of my guards interrupted my thoughts. I thank him for sending him away making my way upstairs. He's probably here because I didn't go to the stupid winter ball.

I had a shipment to watch but it didn't even want to go in the first place. I walk in seeing him sitting in one of the chairs in front of my desk playing with his watch. "Athena we need to talk" he says in his 'your fucked' voice.

This isn't going to end well. "I do anything yet" I quickly reply as he gives me a stern look. I said yet at least cut me break man. "Why weren't you in attendance at the winter dance? Many people were there to see you and were shocked you weren't in attendance" I didn't want to be with boring people.

I can't tell him that I might as well dig my grave if I ever told him that. "I had a shipment to watch over just to make sure nothing happened. Then I went back to the warehouse to fill out papers, check stocks and make sure our allies were not secretly planning anything. I had to make sure our undercovers were still alive." I tell him as he rubs his temples clearly frustrated.

"Yes, all of those things are important but many new people are looking for an alliance with you. Plus I need you to look deeper into Reberto Ricci. He was acting suspicious the whole night like he's planning something anytime he would talk to his kids. Everything in their eyes said fear."

Bianca's father?

Bianca's the oldest then it's her only brother Santo who's only 16. He's very quiet but extremely observant. "I'll look into it right away. Is that all?"

"Don't tell Vinchenzo anything until we know what's going on for sure. I'm not certain about their status but he seems to have found a liking to her" No shit sherlock. They're just like Mia and Adriano, two people who love each other but are to blind to see it. "Will I call Santo and Bianca right away? '' I assure him.

Enzo is like another brother to me and he might be a doctor to help people survive but if he finds out a hair is harmed on her head he won't hesitate to kill.

I grab my phone calling Bianca asking if she and Santo could come to my house just to talk. At first she was nervous but agreed to meet me there at 4.

It's already 3 so if I leave now I can get food and make it there on time. Gosh I'm starving and thinking of food isn't going to make it any better. I put out a notice to everyone in the warehouse that I'll be gone until after tomorrow.

I gave everyone off tomorrow because it's christmas for heaven's sake I would want them to be with their family instead of working. Some said their family was the mafia which did hurt me a bit but I didn't show it. Driving off to get me some amazing food I stop in one of Lucky's restaurants/bars that I know he's looking over data for.

"He's in the back if you're looking for him" Leo says right as I walk in. Actually, I want food first. "Hi to you to Leo my day was fine"

"Great to know now you either want food or to see your boyfriend. Which one is it?" wow he knows me so well. Food first a girl gotta eat.

"You know the answer to that" I laugh as he rolls his eyes. I hope they get stuck there. I'm surprised they haven't from all the times he's rolled his eyes at me and Mia. That's his problem . I just want food right now so I can figure out what's going on. "Bambina let's go" Lucky comes out from the back grabbing my hand dragging me in his direction.

"Wait Leo my food make sure I get it" I yell out before Leo is out of my sight. I only have 20 minutes to eat so I won't be late. Lucky brings me to his back office, closing the door as soon as we get in. He sits down making sure I'm sitting on his lap as his grip on my waist tightens. "I missed you" I feel his soft lips on my cheek making me smile.

Coming from him it makes me smile if it was Marco I'd probably laugh in his face. "You saw me not even 2 days ago. Don't tell me you've become addicted to me" I laugh at him earning a gorgeous smile from him.

"You have the whole world in the palm of your hands. I think I'm not the only one addicted to you" The news got out that he and I were together and everyone went crazy about the normal world and the underworld.

News reports were going ballistic over the news.

' Ex-Model Athena DeLuca and Billionaire Lucky Morelli are officially dating. Our sources have told us to have been close since October and officially started dating in november. Some are fond of the new couple, others have different thoughts. Both are two of the most powerful people in the business world and with this new relationship they could overthrow anyone. What are your thoughts on this couple?'

Reading that I almost peed my pants. Do people really not have a life like go ride a bike or something? "Here's your food bitch" Mia burst in with a plate of pasta in her hand placing it in front of me. Fucking fianlly im starving.

I immediately start eating the delicious food in front of me. "Ena, your mom said Lucky's parents are coming over for dinner. Also all your idiot brothers are staying with their kids" Mia says sitting down not looking up from her phone once.

"So we're going to have two 3 year olds, one 4 year old and a 5 year old in the same room." No matter how many times we try to split them they all refuse it. At one point I think everyone gave up because the room was big enough for all of them to fit comfortably so we just got 2 sets of bunk beds for them.

The house has been in the family for years and is always a place we meet up. Soon we are going to have to pass the house down to one of us. We can't all live there forever. "I'm going to bribe them with money to sleep early" Kids and money that might do it.

"Mia you can't bribe kids with money to sleep. It's christmas eve they just want gifts" Lucky tells as I eat the last piece of pasta on the plate. That was amazing. Now I'm full and don't want to drive. It's already 3:40 and the house is 15 minutes away.

"I have a meeting at 4 Mia lets go" I stand from Lucky's lap and he holds me by the hand. "Wait, why do I have to go?" She whines, sinking into her seat. I wonder how the hell she is older than me sometimes.

"Because it's already going to be 4 and we have to be ready by 8 plus you have to help Adriano and Gabriele" She immediately shoots up talking about how she loves Gabriele and he's adorable since he's so little. I do have to admit he's one of the cutest babies I've seen. "Don't leave without saying bye bambina" Lucky tugs at my hand.

"I'll see you in a few hours Amore Mio" I give him a small kiss before leaving with Mia handing her my car keys sitting in the passenger seat before she can even fight it. 

---

2120 Words 

I tired 3rd person lmk how you guys like it! 

-Yaniris0919

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 39.9K 59
'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞π₯𝐨 family and the top business tycoon of Italy...
11.3K 230 29
Book 1 of the Attraction seriesβ€’ "Ares what are you doing?" I stumbled on my words as his fingers lingered over the lace of my pajama bottoms, he let...
4M 102K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
48.9K 721 38
This is my first story sooo🀨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...