MAGNETIC [H.S.]

By stachestyles

Ashton has known " the boys" since her junior year of high school. Her brothers friends were constantly getti... More

intro & cast
going...
goin'*
gone.
1. i knew you
2. in the place of you and me
3. flashbacks & echos*
4. all right now
5. cigarette daydream*
6. you know i want it too
7. toxic*
8. better than none*
9. the jealous type
10. kiss it better
11. best friend, baby
12. god is a woman*
13. the same soul
14. talk it so good *
15. all of my friends
16. i still show up
17. lightning in a bottle*
19. makin' my name
20. nobody else, babe*
21. glimpse of you
22. r u mine?
23. feels like flyin'*
24. how dark is dark?
25. cried like a baby.
26. misses your calls
27. what a lie
28. if i still bleed
29. lost boys like me
30. when we were young
31. rippin' my heart out
32. fall for someone good*
33. got my devotion*
34. idc about anything but u
35. just a little kiss*
36. maybe next week
37. stars around my scars*
38. what we became
39. the otherness came
40. 'cause there's no antidote
41. did we look like lovers?
42. what if the gas pedal sticks?
43. as my organs pack it in.*
44. let you down
45. only livin in my phone
46. never any good at being friends
47. tried to change the ending
48. i'd still choose you
49. for all time
50. peter leaving wendy
authors note
you will find me
harder to see than most

18. roll in the darkness*

17.5K 422 687
By stachestyles

The phone went silent. Harry's smirk spread across his face, and I couldn't help but laugh at him.

He stood there with his arms crossed, I had my hands in my pockets, and we waited. We waited to see a flushed, satisfied, Ashton confidently walk out of the bathroom door...but she didn't.

We waited longer but I could tell that H was getting impatient. His brows did that furrowed thing and his leg was bouncing. He was anxious.

"You want me to get Rose to check on her?" I asked, moving toward the lights on the dance floor.

"No. I'll get her. Go back and keep everyone busy."

"You're gonna get her?"

"Pretty sure I didn't mumble...yeah, I'll get her. Go."

I had to check my surroundings, see if an earthquake hit. Was the world turning upside down? Had hell frozen over? What in the actual fuck possessed Harry to go check on her.

Well I mean, I knew, we all knew, but he didn't. It was still a shocking moment, I'd never witnessed him take care of her with my own eyes, only heard brief stories about it when he couldn't hold shit in any longer.

It was fascinating to watch them, to observe them. This was a big moment for them, whether they would admit it or not. I was proud of him.

"Alright, I got it. Go get her." A quick fist bump was all it took and then we were off, Harry headed toward the women's restroom and I headed back toward the booth. I weaved through the dance floor and realized just how disorienting it felt there, how easy it was to get lost in the movement and the music. No wonder the three of us had gotten carried away.

My mind flashed with moments from earlier in the night; Ash's ass bouncing against my crotch while Harry licked his way up her chest, the little moans and whimpers she let slip when both our tongues teased the sensitive skin of her neck, the way she rocked between us instinctively like she had so many times before.

My breathing went shallow as I walked through the crowd and I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I was trying to kill my mood, settle the throbbing in my pants. I'd done a good job of it until Ashton and Harry came back.

They came back separately of course. Ashton came back first and went to the bar to grab a few more drinks. Harry came back and ignored everyone's questions, naturally. Louis and Kenna joined the booth again shortly after Harry's arrival so we were just waiting on Ashton.

We sat and watched as man after man approached her, not one of them making the cut. One guy was pretty persistent though, he stayed around and talked to her. I heard someone snicker across the table and when I looked my eyes met Harry's. He was laughing into his drink and we both smirked at the memory that came to mind.

Suddenly, my mind was in the past, and my pants were tight again.

...

It was a random weekend in college, the three of us were out at a local bar that we'd been to a million times. The dance floor was packed, but the bar was a zoo. Harry and I were at a tabletop and Ash was at the bar. We were watching her turn down guys left and right while we waited for the bartender to stop staring at her chest long enough to get her our drinks.

It was funny for a while, watching her reject them, but then they started to get pushy. They started coming back, talking more, trying to touch her. She finally looked over her shoulder at us and gave me a pleading look. It didn't take more than ten seconds before Harry and I were out of our seats. I signaled Harry to stay back which he was not pleased with, but he agreed to. If he went in he'd start hitting people and that wasn't the kind of scene we were trying to make.

I walked up to Ash and pinched the skin above her elbow lightly to let her know it was me. Then I snaked my hands around her waist and brought my mouth to her ear, completely ignoring the man that was trying to speak to her. "White knight at your service, doll," I whispered into her ear and then kissed her temple gently.

"We can drink later, let's go dance, huh?" I asked out loud and she nodded enthusiastically. I walked her away from the bar and we could hear the protests from the men left behind. I had my arm around her shoulders so I just raised my arm and middle finger toward them while we walked away. I led her to the dance floor and felt the heat of Harry's gaze as his eyes followed us.

I had a feeling we wouldn't be alone down there for long.

Ashton's mood improved with every step we took away from the bar. She loved to dance, and she couldn't resist a packed floor. The music was loud, you could feel it in your body, it shook through the floor. We started off tame, she thanked me for rescuing her and kissed my cheek. She kept a hand on my shoulder but that was the only contact her body made while she bounced and danced to the music.

The lights were yellow and green, they made her look so happy. Her head was thrown back and the low cut of her dress showed off her tits so perfectly, my mouth watered. She caught me staring, and she smiled. Her fingers moved from my shoulder to the back of my neck and she pulled herself closer to me. She pressed her forehead against mine and used her free hand to place my hands on her body.

I ran them down her waist and over her hips while she moved to the music. She brought her other hand over my shoulders and pulled me even closer, my leg steadied between hers as she moved. She rolled her hips and dipped her head and shoulders back low, putting her delicious chest right in my face.

So I buried my face in her tits because I am a simple-minded man with one train of thought. She giggled and gasped when my hand gripped her ass and then kept giggling when I pulled her up to me. Fuck, I was lucky. How many people had friends like this?

That stunt we pulled was Harry's last straw. I watched his tall lean body move toward us through the crowd of people like a man on a mission. His hair was still long then, a mess of curls that sat past his shoulders. I leaned down to whisper to Ash while he made his way toward us with a furrowed brow.

"Oh, Ash, I think you might be in trouble tonight."

"I think we're all in trouble tonight." She whispered back at me before turning in my arms to face him. She wrapped her arms back behind her and wound them around my neck. I smiled at Harry as I rested my head down on her shoulder and slid my arms around her waist.

"Dimples, how nice of you to join us! Wanna dance? Ni is a very good partner."

"Oh, I'm sure he is a very eager partner. I'll get my own though, thanks." He turned to the group of women dancing together in a small circle and smiled at them. I still don't know what he said to them, but they absolutely melted into puddles at his feet. Within seconds he had a pretty little redhead in front of him rubbing her ass back into his pants. Her friends danced at their sides, pawing at Harry like he was a human sacrifice.

Ash and I kept moving but we just kind of watched, mesmerized by the effect he had on these women. "Beautiful little idiots" Ashton murmured under her breath. Harry would lean down and whisper to one of them and they'd gasp, dancing on him like their lives depended on it. At one point he stopped looking at them and just locked eyes with Ashton across the floor.

"This could be a fun game," I whispered into her neck. She hummed and turned to look at me and then she pressed her mouth to mine. It was a long, slow, kiss. It was fucking hot as hell, and I was panting like a dog by the end of it. All I wanted to do was touch her. Just run my hands over every square inch of her body until she was a whiny puddle of pleasure.

When we separated and looked around Harry was much closer than before. He and his swarm of gorgeous women had gotten significantly closer to us, and suddenly I had hands on me. So many hands from so many stunning women, I mean really what was a guy to do?

I loved Ash, truly, but like I said...I am a simple-minded man with one train of thought. It didn't take long for my grip on Ash to slip. "Manwhore," she mumbled to me with a wink as she stepped away from me and toward Harry.

The music changed from bouncy and loud to slow and sexy, the lights stayed green and gave everyone a sexy sheen to their skin. Just watching H and Ash together you could feel the tension, it was palpable between them. I watched him lean in and say something against her mouth that made her eyes flutter closed. She wrapped one arm around his neck and kept the other on his chest, they moved together perfectly in sync. Her hips rolled against his thigh and his hand tangled in the base of her hair, they were practically panting in the middle of the floor.

I wanted to play too, damnit.

I moved myself behind her, and the group of women followed. We were all dancing in a small group now, and Ash was the center.

She moved and stood sideways between H and I, we both slid toward her, one on each side. Her fingers gripped the front of my shirt as one hand cupped her ass cheek and the other slid across her stomach. Harry had one hand on the back of her thigh and one sliding up her hips and waist. He was talking to her again, he was always so damn good at that.

She was melting for him, turning to mush between the two of us and she was whining little pleas each time we touched her. She opened her mouth to him and he kissed her hard. She gripped my shirt harder so I squeezed her ass and she moaned into his mouth.

"What do you want, poppet?" He asked so lowly that if you didn't know his voice you wouldn't register it.

"Both of you. I want both of you." She begged. She pulled us both in closer and hummed at the feeling. Harry and I locked eyes around her head and we both shrugged with a smirk. I'd never had a threesome with another dude, abe certainly not one as controlling as Harry, I had no doubt it was about to be an interesting night.

Like ten minutes later we were outside and more than ready to get back to the apartment. All three of us seemed to be so worked up that I knew we wouldn't last long. I certainly wouldn't at least. I'd never seen Ash like fully naked and there was a genuine fear that I'd bust a load as soon as I did.

Harry hailed a taxi and we stumbled inside, Ash was practically crawling on top of Harry, her mouth kissed his neck and she got on all fours. Her dress was so short that her ass was almost on full display. No one but me could see it though, thank god. The drive to the hotel was just fifteen minutes of foreplay and fuck, was it fun.

We each had a hand on the inside of her thigh, teasing closer to the thong between her legs. It had to be wet, I just knew it, so I brushed my fingers against the fabric and almost moaned at the feeling of the wet spot against my skin. I felt it again and leaned into her ear, "fucking hell, Ash, you makin a mess for us? Gettin' yourself so worked up, are you gonna let me taste you? I wanna taste you so bad my mouth is watering."

"Mhm. Yeah. Whatever you want, do whatever you want."

Harry was in her ear again, his voice was so low that when he talked to her like that I could never hear him. Whatever he said worked though because she clenched her thighs around our hands and immediately shoved her mouth onto mine to muffle the sounds that were slipping from her throat.

When the taxi pulled up outside our building Harry thanked the man and gave him a very large tip while I helped Ashton out of the car.

She kissed me again and I moaned into her mouth until he was ripped away from me. Harry's hand held her jaw while he kissed her slowly, I watched his tongue tease hers while she whimpered.

"Upstairs, please," she asked and we happily obliged. We walked her inside and went straight for the elevator. As soon as the door closed our hands were on her again. She was so loud, she had absolutely no shame when it came to her pleasure and it was so fucking hot.

"You still want this, poppet? You're comfortable?" Harry asked her and she nodded wildly.

"Speak, poppet. You're not a doll." He snapped at her and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, asshole." She snapped back. I snickered at the two of them, so oblivious to the obvious.

"If you're ever uncomfortable all you gotta do is say stop. It's just us. We're just here to make you feel good. It's all about you, yeah?" Truthfully I didn't think she was uncomfortable at all, I just wanted to feel included in the conversation.

"All about me, I like the sound of that." She smiled.

I gestured down at the bulge straining against my jeans and laughed, "You're gonna like the feel of it too, babe."

When the elevator stopped and opened Harry held his arm out in front of me, keeping the doors open, and spoke to Ash quickly. "Use your key. Go get yourself started, we'll be right there."

She nodded enthusiastically and turned toward the hall, he barked out one last order to her before she got too far, "Ashton! My bed."

"Yes, dimples. Whatever you say, dimples." She teased as she walked away.

I was a little confused as to why we weren't following her, but I had a small idea of what was coming. Harry walked us back into the elevator, hit the top floor, and then our floor. When the doors closed, he started to talk.

"I know that I can trust you, but regardless I'm going to remind you that anything you witness tonight never leaves your mouth. You know that there's history, you know that we've been fucking around for a few months, I'm expecting that you understand that you're a guest here, yeah?"

"Yeah, I know you have some weird creepy claim on her."

"Niall."

"I get it, H. I'm just here to have a good time. Temporarily."

"It also goes without saying that if you so much as mutter a word about this and disrespect her that way I will personally dig your grave before I put you in it."

"I would never do-" I was kind of insulted that he thought he had to say it.

"I know, but I gotta say it. " I rolled my eyes at him. "Also, don't feel bad about my dick being so much bigger than yours, she's used to it."

"Oh you motherfucker, shut the fuck up!" We both laughed at each other and all the tension in the elevator dissipated. By the time we got back to our floor, we were both smiling and fucking around.

"Fuck, she's really in there right now getting...warmed up?" I swallowed hard, the implications of what exactly would be happening that night started to turn in my mind.

"Mhm, if she listened." His smirk was back and his eyes were dark. "Don't know how we got this fucking lucky, but let's give her a good time, huh?"

"Fuck yeah!" We bumped fists and then walked through the door of our apartment.

•••

I had to be dead. That was the only explanation, I had to be in heaven. I was naked, lying on a bed, suffocating beneath Ashton's ass while she sat on my face. She stroked me to the same rhythm that she rolled her hips against my mouth. She took up all five of my senses. All I could taste, touch, smell, see and hear was Ashton.

Well, I could hear Harry too which made me think this might actually be hell and he could rip her away from me at any second, but luckily it was not hell. It was just Miami.

Ashton's moans were muffled because her mouth was full, but I picked up on what she liked quickly because they would get higher in pitch when my tongue reached certain spots. My hands gripped each cheek of her ass and kept her spread for me, granting me full access to her.

When I licked at her entrance softly and teased the tip of my tongue around her in circles she would work my cock faster and moan, but when I sucked on her clit her strokes would all but stop and she'd let out high pitched whines while she pressed back into me.

Like I said, heaven.

I got her first orgasm of the night on my tongue, and I didn't have to share. She clung to Harry while her thighs shook and she moaned my name. My name always sounds so good when it's being moaned. She came on my tongue while Harry's words filled her head. I can't even lie to you, I get it. The man has a MOUTH on him.

"Good girl, poppet. Such a pretty little thing when you come apart like that. Gave him a nice treat for making you feel so good, can you still feel his tongue on you?" She whimpered and clenched again, giving me more to lick clean.

"He warmed you up so nicely but I know you're achin' aren't ya? You wanna be fucked, don't you? Greedy thing, never satisfied. You're not getting what you want yet."

He pulled her toward him and off my face, which made her whine and made me smile. She flipped around faster than my hazy brain could process, but I was clear and alert when I felt her mouth wrap around me. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch her, and what a sight it was. She was good, not an ounce of hesitation as she swallowed me down. Her hands ran up my thighs and I shuddered, a shiver ran up my whole spine.

When she moaned with me in her throat my hand moved her hair. I didn't mean to grip it as roughly as I did but she moaned when I did it so I don't think she was upset. My jaw hung open, and my breath came in panting whimpers as I started to thrust into her mouth. She cried out and gripped my thighs tightly, when I looked up Harry was smiling down toward her ass and his arm was moving in smooth thrusts.

Man, she was a dream that night. When I arched off the bed and told her I was gonna cum she smiled around me and nodded. She sucked harder and took me all the way until my tip hit her throat before she swallowed around me and then swallowed every drop I gave her.

Harry didn't even give her time to wipe her mouth before he was bossing her around. "Sit. Spread em'. Good girl, poppet." She sat up and put her arms behind her to support her, and then she spread her legs open as wide as she could and let her hang back with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. Harry kissed her neck and whispered soft things to her while I caught my breath. Their stamina was not what I was used to.

Harry nodded for me to sit at her left side and then nodded in the direction he wanted my fingers. This was a first, but it stuck with me. This is my favorite way to make a woman cum now, it feels intimate and dirty all at once.

Harry was on her right side, his fingers worked her clit while his other hand cupped the back of her neck. He kissed her deeply and slowly, it was the only time I felt like I was intruding. They looked at each other like no one else existed. I wanted that. I still do.

His fingers stayed on her clit while I slid two inside of her. She gasped and arched against our hands, but she couldn't touch us because she was holding herself up, it was brilliant. We took our time, kissed over her neck and chest, sucked hickeys onto the soft skin on her tits, and toyed with her nipples until she started to cry. We moved in sync with each other until she was begging for relief with tears running from the corners of her eyes into her hair.

Only then did Harry decide to give in. "Okay, flip. You did good, Ash." I moved my fingers from her and into my mouth, which already tasted like her. I kneeled in front of her and she hung onto my shoulders while Harry positioned himself behind her and rolled a condom on. She brought her mouth to mine for sloppy kisses, I held her chin steady while Harry got a grip on her hips. When he slid into her she moaned so loudly that it made my cock twitch. Harry gave her a satisfied hum while he smiled down at her and then he started to move.

It was interesting to me how much he smiled at her during sex, mostly because he rarely did it when she could see it. Every time she whimpered or moaned his name I would see the corner of his mouth twitch up into a smirk.

At one point I was fully holding her up while he fucked her. I left her soft kisses and gentle touches to counter his rough thrusts and the slaps he was leaving on her ass. She was getting so close, her whole body was trembling. Harry and I locked eyes and got on the same page. My fingers moved to her clit to rub gentle circles over her while I kissed her lips softly.

"You gonna cum for us Ash? You feelin' good baby? I know you are, you're shakin. You're so fucking beautiful, let me see you cum huh? I wanna see how pretty you look when you fall apart." I talked to her softly, my voice was low and raspy, my accent was thick like it is in the mornings, and she loved it.

Harry started to thrust slower, but harder. He leaned in closer, keeping her pressed tightly between us. He moved her hair from her neck and handed it to me and then he kissed her in long slow presses against the back of her neck and onto her shoulders. He turned his head into her neck and started to speak. He wasn't whispering this time so I could actually hear him for once, "I can feel it, poppet. Give it to me. Show him how pretty you look when you cum. Melt for me, pretty girl, I need it." She started to whimper, her body froze and she clung to my shoulders.

I held each side of her face and ran my thumbs along her cheeks while she crumbled between us. "That's it, good girl. Fuck, you feel so good around me." He coaxed her through it while he came and then the three of us just leaned on each other, sweaty and panting.

I'd never done something like that before, especially with another man. I don't think I'd be comfortable doing it with anyone else, to be honest. Harry made the boundaries so clear that there was nothing to worry about, nothing messy was going to come of this except for dirty sheets. It was just for fun, really hot fun.

I don't know what I expected to happen when we were done but after we helped Ashton off the bed I was definitely not expecting her to just walk into the guest room alone.

"Now would be the time where you clean up and go to bed. It's a little weird if we just stand here with our dicks out, mate."

"Piss off, I'll see you tomorrow. Is she good?" I asked.

"Mhm, don't worry about her." He responded while he headed toward his bathroom.

I didn't think much of it, like I said I'd never done something like that before. So I cleaned up and went to bed without a second thought. It wasn't until I got up in the middle of the night for water that I noticed the guest room door was cracked open. As I got closer I noticed Ashton rolled into a ball on the bed, holding herself while she slept. What caught my attention though was Harry, he was sound asleep on the floor, leaned against the bedside table.

Stubborn. They've always been so fucking stubborn.

...

I was snapped out of my reminiscing daydream by a cold ice cube hitting the exposed skin on my chest.

"Aye! Fuckin' hell!" I swatted at the shock of cold and flipped off Louis who was cackling a laugh across the table. Liam and Cora were chatting and smiling over their drinks, Harry and Bash were discussing some band, Rose was talking to Ash, who was tucked under Zayn's arm while he talked to Kenna, and Louis was throwing fucking ice at me.

I lived for nights like these, nights with my family and our friends. When we headed out for the evening we all piled toward the door with arms wrapped around each other or fingers tangled together. I loved us like this. Loud and affectionate but still calling each other 'fuckhead' when we stepped on each other's toes. We made it outside, called a few Ubers to take us all home, and then we waited.

While we were waiting, a small group of women headed into the bar. There was one on the outer wing of the group that got her heel stuck in the seam of the sidewalk and tripped. I caught it out of the corner of my eye and moved quickly to catch her, she was a mess of blonde hair, flailing limbs, and a leather jacket.

I caught her and couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "Don't worry, that was the sidewalk's fault, I saw the whole thing." She hadn't looked up at me yet, she was still getting her bearings, but when she did...the world stopped.

"Oh shit, thank you!" She laughed and my heart raced. The biggest, stupidest smile spread across my face while she held onto my arm and smiled at me.

"I'm Georgia. Well, G. People call me G."

"Hi, G. I'm Niall."

She smiled again, and I knew there was no way in hell I was going home yet.

___________________
hey, hi, hello,

it's your last threesome moment. i hope you enjoyed it.

i'll see you next monday!

love you. thanks for being here. -mo❤️‍🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 14.7K 55
My name is Bella West, I'm 18 years old. I live in London, England. I'm a high school student. Everything was normal until five boys moved to my scho...
130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
339K 9K 17
Louis parents died when he was eight, his older brothers stepped in to take care of him, along with their best friends Harry and Edward Styles. The b...
120K 350 12
So these are some very spicy smut fics written for your pleasure. My goal is to get the audience involved as much as possible, so please tell me wha...