The Devil's son has a Soulmat...

By Trinitycombes

What happens if the devil's son Diablo was to go to an all Hero school. But not just any school but UA High S... More

Bio
They are human?
I'm not a Villian l'm a Demon
The Dorms
The Long Week
My Love
Diablos First Day Of School
I want to get to know you more
Lost City
Welcome to Hell
Meeting the King of Hell
Getting Ready For The Party
The Party Is Just Getting Started
The Loss of A Friend or A Lover
The Connection Spell
The Party Can Wait
Pleasure
I Want To Stay
Feeling Sick
The One Month

Getting ready for Hell

1.7K 44 9
By Trinitycombes

Bakugo and Diablo are finally back at home. Bakugo was really happy because he finally got the chance to see the Lost City and he his finally got the chance to ask Diablo to be with him.

"Hey Diablo I just thought oh something. Because you are the Prince of Hell and whatever do I need to like I don't know some ritual to be with a demon?"

Diablo just laughed. After hearing that from Bakugo he couldn't be serious.

"YOIII WHATS SO FUNNY!!! I just asked you a fucking question demon boy."

"I'm so-sorry love it's just hahahaha it's just I never expected that from you. But to answer your question no not really."

"What do you mean not really. It's a yes or no answer. So don't give me a half ass one."

"Okay love. I guess in a way you can say it is. What we have to do is go see my dad in hell on a full moon and tell him that I found my soulmate and that we are together. Then when I tell him that he will make us do a blood spell on us to make us one."

"And how does that work?"

"The spell is a type of spell for all soulmates to have on them. What it does really is make us feel what the other is feeling and to see or feel where their lover is.

"Oh okay I get it now. And you said we have to see your dad on the full moon. When will that be?"

"It will be in a couple of days from now but we should leave tonight or tomorrow morning so we can get things ready for it.

"But we have school tomorrow."

"Don't worry love I already talk to Mr. Aizawa about it. So he knows and said it was okay."

"Oh okay then we'll I guess I will start packing then."

When Bakugo got to his room he started thinking about what to bring but he doesn't know what to bring to a place like hell.

"What the hell am I supposed to bring if I'm going to Hell and see the fucking King?"

"Did you just say you are going to hell to see the King as in like Diablo's dad?" Mina said with Jiro right behind her.

"Yes pinky I am. Because me and Diablo are going to be together I have to do a ritual with him and in order to do that I need to see his dad. But the thing is I don't know what to bring for clothes to hell because we are going to be there for a couple days. Oh wait I just got a text from Diablo."

"What did he say?" Jiro said.

"He said that in the time of us being there is a big party as well. This is starting to piss me off  I need to think for a second."

Mina turned to look at Jiro and smiled.

"You thinking what I'm thinking."

"Hell yeah."

Mina and Jiro had an idea to help Bakugo with his little problem.

"Oh Bakugo I think me and Jiro can help you with finding you some stuff to bring when you go to hell."

"And how are you two going to help me with that I need to leave with Diablo tonight or tomorrow morning."

"Don't worry about a thing Bakugo we will be done with everything as soon as possible. What you need is clothes for hell right and and outfit for a party we know just the thing. We girls got style."

"So Bakugo just give us your bag we will help you."

"YOU TWO BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING FUNNY!"

"We are not going to do anything like that."

The girls left Bakugos room to get him some clothes for hell. And when that was happening Bakugo had a feeling that the two girls are on to something and he felt like he made a mistake on trust them on something like this.

When the girls came back to Bakugo all he saw was bags full all around the girls.

"What the hell is all of this."

"Your new clothes for when you go to hell."

"I don't need all of this HEADPHONES!"

"Don't blame me for this it was Minas idea."

"I doesn't matter who's idea it was but Bakugo you have to see them first before you think of anything."

"Fine I have nothing else to do."

"Okay great. Jiro take out that one outfit that we first got."

"HELL FUCKING NO. I'm leaving."

"Okay first before you leave we talked to Diablo about how things work in hell so we can get and idea on what clothes to get you and he said that it really doesn't matter or whatever."

"So what you're saying is no one cares about boys having girl clothes on?"

"Yes."

"Fine I will keep that in mind what else do you have."

"FUCK THIS IM DONE!!!"

"Wait hahahah Bakugo hahaha okay we got boy clothes too."

"It's NoT funNY pinky."

"It is a little bit."

"Shut up headphones."

"Know that's more better."

"Awww but I like to see you with a dress on with bat wings plus I think Diablo will like that as well."

If you say something like that again I will blow your face off."

"Okay we both know that you will never bring this to hell but can you wear it just once so we didn't waste are money."

"Hell no."

"Please."

"No."

Mina and Bakugo have been going back and forth about Bakugo putting on the dress and some how Bakugo finally agreed.

When Mina and Bakugo was doing their argument Jiro thought it was a good idea to text Diablo to meet in Bakugos room when that was happening.

Bakugo was going to his bathroom to change and when that was happening Diablo came in the room.

"So you needed me for something Jiro."

When Mina saw Diablo she just looked at Jiro.

"Jiro you didn't."

All Jiro did was smile to Mina.

" Jiro did what?"

When Diablo was standing in between the two girls confused Bakugo finally came out of the bathroom with the red bat wing dress.

"Okay I finally got the dress on are you two hap-."

Bakugo saw Diablo and he froze up. Diablo was silent and didn't even say a word. He didn't even move. All Diablo did was eyeing Bakugo like it was his prey.

"Mina, Jiro." Diablo finally said but still didn't move a muscle.

"Yes." They both said a little on the scared side because of how Diablo was acting.

"Leave."

Not a second later the two girls ran out of Bakugos room. Leave the now nervous explosion boy.

Bakugo was just so embarrassed. He was just cursing at himself for agreeing to something so stupid. All he did was looking down.

Diablo finally was moving and was close to Bakugo. Bakugo was able to see Diablo's shoes. When Diablo didn't do or say anything Bakugo looked up. And all he thought to himself was " I shouldn't have looked up" because all he saw was lost in Diablo's eyes.

Diablo was desperately trying to hold himself back from Bakugo. Because he didn't want to do anything to make Bakugo hate him. And Bakugo can see that the demon boy was having a hard time with holding himself back.

When he saw that all the embarrassment he had was gone.  He just smiled to himself because now he knows that he has some power over Diablo right now.

"Like what you see." Bakugo said in the most seductive voice that he can ever make. When he moved away from Diablo so he can see his clothes better.

Bakugo could see it in Diablo's body language that he wanted him. And he knows that Diablo will not doing anything if he tells him if it's okay. So Bakugo thought it would be a good idea to walk up to Diablo and look him in the eyes.

Bakugo pulled his arms up and around Diablo's neck pulling him closer to him. When that happens Diablo put his hands on Bakugos hips. But Bakugo that's this would be a good time to tease him.

"Move your hands Diablo. I don't want you to touch me." Bakugo said in the most power that his voice can muster.

Diablo did listen to Bakugo but he didn't like it one bit. He even growled from the back of his throat. All he wanted to do was touch Bakugo but he can't right now because of what he said.

Bakugo was amused by what he was seeing from Diablo.

In the meantime Bakugo thought of something. He wanted to give something a try and see what would happen.

"Diablo would you do anything I ask of you?"

Diablo just looked at Bakugo with hungry eyes and all he said with heavy breath was a yes.

All Bakugo did was smile.

"Good. Because I want you to kneel. Kneel to your hands and knees."

After Diablo hearing that from Bakugo it took him a minute to think if he should do such a thing because he is a Prince after all. But then he thought of how turned on he his from seeing how his lover was acting and what he was wearing. So he thought to himself that he will only kneel down to that level for his lover.

When Diablo was on his hands and knees he looked back up to Bakugo. Again still not saying a word.

"Diablo I want you to. Lick. My. Boots.

It took Diablo a minute but he did it. He did what Bakugo asked of him to do and that turned on Bakugo himself. He never thought that his lover a Prince of all things would listen to him and do such a thing. When Diablo was done he looked back at Bakugo and what he saw made him snap.

Diablo jumped to just feet and took Bakugo into his arm and kissed him. It was a hot mess between the two. Diablo picked up Bakugo without letting the kiss go. Bakugo put his legs around Diablo's hips. But before any of them can continue there was a knock on Bakugos door. Diablo put Bakugo down.

Bakugo looked at Diablo and said that he was going to the bathroom and change his clothes. And he did exactly that.

Diablo just growled at what just happened and he was pissed.

He walked to the door and opened it and saw the two girls yet again.

But what the girls saw was something they never thought of seeing.

A pissed off Diablo.

"What. Do. YOu. WANT."

The two girls are so scared that they couldn't speak.

"We-we forgot ar-are phones."

All Diablo did next was move out of the way so the girls can get in and find their phones.

Bakugo was done and got out of the bathroom and saw the two scared girls and a pissed off demon boy. This made him laugh a bit.

"Okay everyone out I need to get ready for when I go to hell."

They listen to Bakugo and leave his room.

Diablo kisses Bakugo on the head as saying goodbye. When they are out of Bakugos room the two girls got to Diablo and tried to apologize for anything that they had done.

Diablo just turned around and walked up to the two girls and looked them in the eyes.

"I will say this one time and one time ONLY. So you better let are other classmates know when I'm done talking with the two of you. If I'm with Bakugo in my room or his room leave us BE.  Only bother use IF ITS A DYING EMERGENCY. Okay." Diablo said in the most deep voice ever.

"Yes!" The girls said and ran to tell everyone else.

So know Diablo goes to his room so he can get ready to go to his kingdom with his soulmate for tomorrow morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.3K 18
This does have some smut in it as I haven't seen actual good and APPROPRIATE ones so I'm making one myself. The age of concent in columbia, which is...
64.8K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
12.7K 255 10
Alastor gains an interest in angel and becomes attached
361K 11.4K 34
His vigilante name is Glitch, he fights villains and hacks into villains electronics to get information at night. During the day he's a civilian name...