ONLY US (ongoing)

Від i_dont_even_know_heh

*THIS IS A WEREWOLF STORY* Mabel Wren Romevollo is the four year old daughter of the kindest alpha to walk th... Більше

Prolouge.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
CAST
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

7.3K 190 18
Від i_dont_even_know_heh

I don't know about you but today felt like a good day to update :)

-

Mabels eyes slowly fluttered open and on instinct she scanned the room.

No one was there with her, she was all alone in a gigantic room that made her feel like she was an ant in a humans world.

She lifted herself from the bed that she seemed to be trapped in, a throbbing in her face and back.

As her feet collide with the crisp wooden floors, the doors open.

It wasn't an urgent movement, rather gentle- non abrasive.

In walks a women with dirty blonde hair and Mabel would have mistaken her for Penny if it wasn't for her small build and deep orange eyes.

"Hello" the lady said, Mabel startled by the familiarity it held.

"Hi.. do y-you ha-happen to k-know where I c-could f-find three small c-children by th-the names of Atreus, fre-freddie and Blake?", Mabel asks the girl the question that hung on her mind since she had awaken.

"O-oh um they have been taken to see the pack doctor, um they should be back soon" she replied sadly, almost as if she were let down.

"Are y-you al-alright miss?" Mabel says, moving forward to comfort her.

The girl was taller than Mabel, only by an inch and seemed to be maybe fifteen years of age by the look of her.

"I-I you- he said.." the girl murmured,  her face twisted as if she were to cry.

"Oh no don't cry" Mabel spoke, her stutters held back at the sign of tears.

Mabel moved to take her into her arms, for a short hug, but when her hand connected with the ladys arm Mabel was flung back, landing on the bed in truffles.

Her head was thrown back into the bed and memories flashed and filled her head.

**
"Se-eba! No Seba do-don't, we'll ge-g-g-et in trouble!" , Mabel screamed trying to stop her friend from jumping into the river that seemed to be going faster and faster by the second.

"By who Abe? Your mate is the future Alpha. Your basically a princess!" She said, dancing on the edge as her layered dress threw itself from side to side.

"Seba p-please, you're g-g-oing to hu-hurt you-yourself!" Mabel cried, desperate as Sebastian curled towards the edge, her feet colliding with slippery rocks.

"How? I'm very car-"

She slipped.

Her scream echoed through the trees of the forest as she fell towards the water.

Mabel screamed in fright, tears building up in her eyes.

She jumped into action, throwing herself into the river.

She felt herself freeze.

She can't swim.

She flapped her arms around, trying to stay afloat.

"Seba!" She screamed, "SEBASTIAN".

She saw the girl latch onto a gigantic tree trunk at the side of the river.

Mabel just so happened to be on the complete opposite side of the river.

Mabel cried out as Sebastians eyes scanned the river for her.

The current was moving fast and at this rate, Mabel was going to drown.

"ADONIS" Sebastian screamed into the distance, hoping he -or someone- would hear.

"LIAM HELP ADONIS HELP." She continued.

Mabel felt as if she was burned despite the freezing waters.

"Adonis" Mabel whispered with the last of her strength as her head bobbed under the water.

A crash was heard and a crowd that had run with the future alpha to the desperate cries watched in horror as their future Luna lay face down in the rushing water.

Adonis immediately got into the river, and stood there.

Many of the pack members cried out in outrage as the Future Alpha did nothing to help the Luna.

Liam held them back from getting into the water to get her, knowing what Adonis was doing.

Adonis slowly sank under the water and disappeared.

Then they saw his hand raise, before his whole body was raised and he spoke in a foreign tongue, levitating over the water.

Mabels body was guided to him, the water obeying him and listening to his every command. The water shaped in the form of a male human body, holding Mabel out to Adonis for him to take.

It stood her in front of him in the water and as he hissed for the last time, it sat Mabel down in front of him and went back to its path, racing towards the cliff.

Adonis took hold of Mabel and rushed her to safety as everyone watched with bated breath.

Sebastian cried in Liams arms at the side, guilt swallowing her up.

Adonis slowly rested his hands on her rib cage, before whispering short words.

As he done that, water lifted itself from Mabels' lungs and out through her mouth.

She gasped and woke up, the first thing she saw was Adonis, and she immediately began crying.

Then she saw a blur before a heavy weight practically sat on her chest.

"I'm so sorry Abe, I swear I'll never ever do anything like that again I swear it."  Sebastian cried, holding onto Mabel for the comfort she always held.

"It's o-okay S-Seba"

**

"Oh my goddess Mabel are you okay?", the lady Mabel now recognised said in a rush.

Mabel sat up and looked at her.

She definitely grew up, her hair was longer now but obviously trimmed every so often, her eyelashes darker and she grew into her big eyes. Her hair was in her signature ponytail as it always was and on her wrist held a bracelet Mabel had gotten for her when she joined the pack officially when she was six. She had obviously grown in height and her body was more of a sixteen year olds despite her being fifteen.

The only thing different about her appearance was a scar that Mabel noticed ran from her elbow to her wrist.

"What h-h-happened Se-Seba?" Mabel says, placing her hand on Sebastians forearm.

Sebastian gasped at the nickname, as tears came to her eyes.

"You remember me" she whispered in a way that reminded Mabel of a child.

Mabel nodded and opened her arms. Sebastian laughed slightly through a stifled cry and allowed Mabel to pull her into a hug.

"Oh Abe we have all missed you so much, Adonis hardly talks anymore and he doesn't like people at all- and I mean worse than before, oh and Liam is so broken up about you, he is waiting to come visit you on his own, he said something about knitting you a blanket?" She rambled, tears still rushing down.

"Cal-calm down Seb. S-so te-tell me, have you f-found you-your mate yet?" Mabel says, watching as Sebastians cheeks inflame.

"Of course that's the first thing you ask, Mabel the worlds greatest hopeless romantic" Sebastian spoke, rolling her eyes playfully.

"H-hey! D-don't avoid the question!" Mabel says, narrowing her eyes.

"..no.. I haven't" Sebastian says, though Mabel can see her hesitance.

"Y-you sure?" Mabel says, knowing she's not telling the whole truth.

"I'm pretty sure I'd know it if I met my mate Abe" Sebastian laughs.

Mabel nodded and as she opened her mouth to inquire about her own mate the door opened yet again.

Three kids ran through the door and Mabel immediately brightened.

"Oh!" she let out as an almost squeal.

Blake was the first to reach her despite being the smallest, and she immediately latched onto Mabels leg.

"Luna!" All three yelled.

"Luna?" Mabel questioned. Why did they call her Luna?

"That's what everyone is calling you" Eddie says, eyes fixated on her face.

"Yes, There is loads and loads of people outside the gates, all wanting to see you. You must have a big family" Atreus says, his eyes burning into hers.

Mabel whipped around to Sebastian.

"Pe-people wanna s-see me?" Mabel asks, her hands shaking at the thought of seeing the hundreds of people anticipating her.

"Yes of course they wanna see you Mabel, you're their Luna who was presumed dead a year ago! But don't worry because you won't be meeting anyone you're not ready too!" Bash says, giving her a gentle smile.

There was a bark and in runs a dog, it was gigantic and chocolate brown with ice blue eyes.

Mabel freezes at the sight of the beast, as the children scream and group together next to her.

"Oh! That's Bowie, Adonis' dog. Don't worry she doesn't bite!" Sebastian says as the dog tackles her to the floor.

The dog could rival a wolf by the size of it.

"Oh sorry about that, she sniffed through the whole house" a girl appeared at the door, calling out for Bowie.

She couldn't have been more than 20 and had two space buns at the sides of her head.

"Oh that's okay, Mabel this is Tabitha, one of Bowie's carers and one of Adonis' workers"

Mabel looked at Tabitha and couldn't deny her beauty. She had dark skin with beautiful dark curly hair, her eyes a deep brown. She was tall with long legs and a slim figure yet still had curves in all the right places.

Tabitha smiled at her, showing her pearly whites and a piercing that was hidden under her top lip.

"Oh hi! I've heard so much about you Luna, my names Tabitha like she said but people just call me Tabby! should I bow? I feel like I should bow" Tabitha says as she awkwardly bends down, excitement in her voice. She had a sweet voice that held an accent that Mabel couldn't place.

"O-oh no ne-need to bow! Uh n-nice t-to me-meet you T-Tabby." Mabel says, giving her the biggest smile she could muster.

They hear a whine and look over to see Eddie on top of Bowie while Blake is jumping to get on top of her back aswell. Atreus stands by holding his head in disappointment.

"Blue come ooonn she'll kick me off soon" Eddie whines, trying to get Blake up by grabbing at her hands.

"I'm trying!" Blake says, continuously jumping.

Blue was what Eddie called Blake, he couldn't pronounce her name before and decided on Blue instead.

Tabitha rushed forward, laughing to herself at the scene in front of them.

She grabbed onto Blake's underarms and lifted her up onto Bowies back.

Eddie clung to Blake as they sat on top of Bowie as she trotted around the room, entertaining what she now saw as her pups.

Mabel watched as the children giggled and screamed in joy. She couldn't help but feel her heart swell.

Her eyes began to shut, feeling tired from the interaction with more people than she's used to.

Sebastian noticed this and immediately called for everyone to go downstairs where "dinner" will be made so Mabel can sleep.

The children got off of the gigantic dog and skipped over to Mabel, each planting a kiss on her cheek.

When it was Atreus' turn he looked just as tired as her and instead of kissing her cheek he lifted his arms to come up onto the bed.

"Yes t-Trey?", Mabel asked the child, watching as he rubbed his eyes.

"Momma always takes naps with us, c-can I nap with you?" He asks, his cheeks flaring in embarrassment.

Mabel sat shocked for a minute, then nodded.

She could do with some company.

She lifted him onto the bed with her week arms and wrapped him up in the comforter as she lay next to him.

His eyes shut immediately and his hand outstretched to find hers.

She stuck her hand out and took his small one into hers and rubbed it with her thumb.

His hand traced her hand, a habit that he picked up she guessed.

His movement stopped not long after and Mabel found herself full of energy.

Her heart wept as she stared at the sleeping boy, wailing for his loss of a mother that he has yet to grieve.

The door opened and Mabel immediately faked sleep, not wanting to cause any unwanted attention.

She clutched onto Atreus' hand and steadied her breathing, just as she had done many times in The Dark when Danny was coming to get her for a punishment.

The intruder pulled a chair beside her bed and sat down and all she heard was light breathing.

A hand reached out and touched her shoulder and it took everything in her not to flinch.

"I know you aren't asleep my love, but I will leave you fake it. I want to tell you something." A voice spoke and Mabels senses suddenly woke up, alerting her of her mates presence.

She kept still, not wanting to blow her cover, thinking he might be bluffing when he said he knew she was awake.

"I need you to know I am not planning on trapping you. I know you think I'm not gonna let you go but I will, as long as you tell me you want me to let you go. I have a small little house near the Pink Lake where you loved, there's flowers everywhere. If you need a break you can always go there. I love you Mabel and all I've thought about for three years was you and I need you to know I'm going to make sure you're happy and content. I will give you the world if you wanted. You might not want to talk to me for a while or you might want to talk to me right now but I am ready whenever you are because your happiness is the one and only thing that matters to me. If you say you want to run away and join the circus then I will build a circus for you and take you everywhere you wanna go. I'm here for you Bee. I'm always going to be here, not even the gods could take me from you again. Rest now because tomorrow our life starts, I'm giving you the pen and letting you write where we go next." Adonis says, his voice smooth and assured, as if even his soul is certain that they were going to be okay.

Mabel found herself crying as he finished, her shoulders shaking visibly.

Adonis stood and kissed her head lightly, breathing in her scent.

"Call me if you need me." He says the words that Mabel heard many times from him when they were younger before walking out of the room.

And for some reason those words sound like both her salvation and demise.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Alpha Adrian's Mate Від Rose

Перевертні

198K 5.2K 56
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of wood and cinnamon hit my nose, causing m...
255K 5.9K 27
Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protecti...
803K 21.9K 38
Allie Dawson is in a family that is very important to her pack. Her parents were in charge before stepping down and passing on the responsibility to...
175K 6.3K 39
Tessa Quinn had everything figured out, and as the daughter of Alphas Fletcher and Ryder Quinn she's always gotten anything she's ever needed or want...