Gaming Trinity ༓ TXT || Taegyu

By Taegyaza

♧︎ After waking up inside of a video game called: Tower of Challedency Beomgyu, the do-nothing guy, finds him... More

▹ System 0͎0͎༓
▹ System 0͎1͎༓
▹ System 0͎3͎༓
▹ System 0͎4͎༓
▹ System 0͎5͎༓
▹ System 0͎6͎༓
▹ System 0͎7͎༓
▹ System 0͎8͎༓
▹ System 0͎9͎༓
▹ System 1͎0͎༓
▹ System 1͎1͎༓
▹ System 1͎2͎༓
▹ System 1͎3͎༓
▹ System 1͎4͎༓
▹ System 1͎5͎༓
▹ System 1͎6͎༓
▹ System 1͎7͎༓
▹ System 1͎8͎༓
▹ System 1͎9͎༓
▹ System 2͎0͎༓
▹ System 2͎1͎༓
▹ System 2͎2͎༓
▹ System 2͎3͎༓
▹ System 2͎4͎༓
▹ System 2͎5͎༓
▹ System 2͎6͎༓
▹ System 2͎7͎༓
▹ System 2͎8͎༓
▹ System 2͎9͎༓
▹ System 3͎0͎༓
▹ System 3͎1͎༓
▹ System 3͎2͎༓
▹ System 3͎3͎༓
▹ System 3͎4͎༓
▹ System 3͎5͎༓
▹ System 3͎6͎༓
▹ System 3͎7͎༓
▹ System 3͎8͎༓
▹ System 3͎9͎༓
▹ System 4͎0͎༓
▹ System 4͎1͎༓
▹ System 4͎2͎༓
▹ System 4͎3͎༓

▹ System 0͎2͎༓

1.6K 104 172
By Taegyaza

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────
Prologue 2/2

Beomgyu's POV

A whole new world welcomed me as I slowly opened my eyes.

This world composed of billions and billions of pixels looks astonishing, very detailed, and realistic. Superb graphics. Although I could still tell how different this world is from what I'm used to.

At the moment, I'm seeming to be in a busy city street. There are pedestrians or should I say NPCs walking around and cars driving around, all on their way to unknown or possibly inexistent locations.

And yes, there's absolutely no doubt:

That I successfully made it inside of the video game.

Cool. Now what do I do?
Well this world centres around me, I should probably find out on my own where the plot starts.

I don't want to though.. this whole thing is amazing and all but I'd rather be home in my bed, sleeping or fucking.

⧏═══⨨═══⧐

I bring my two hands out and slowly move them as I examined myself. There's still blood circulating in my veins and my heart is still beating normally...

Huh.

Is something wrong with the game's audio or...
am I hearing gunshots?

. . .

As I was about to turn around since I think the sound is coming from behind me, a pedestrian suddenly fell to the floor after presumably getting shot.

The gunshots increased in intensity, instead of running off like I probably should, I turned around and the sight was quite interesting...

There are like ten suited men at the end of the street, loaded guns in their hands, shooting in my direction. And if ever I'm their target, I gotta say that their aim is terrible. Is that some sort of trope?

Talked too soon.

A bullet just grazed my shoulder, which tore the fabric of my shirt on the impact. Luckily it was just a graze, so the bullet didn't go into my body but it did leave quite a scratch.

Well I'm quite in pain right now.

When my avatar receives any sensory input, electrical signals will be sent to my brain. My brain then interprets those signals as if I experienced that sensory input for real.

This shows how different LCVR is from VR. This goes way beyond the realm of the latter.

Wait a second, I have a freaking health bar?? I just saw an image of one briefly popping up in the corner of my vision while also signalling that my health went down a bit.

I'm just noticing how a young woman is speeding toward me while swiftly avoiding the gunshots like a ninja.

That girl is wearing some sort of school-ish uniform, she's probably around my age. And my assumption was soon deemed correct as she got closer and closer to me.

When I was finally able to see her face clearly, my mouth dropped.

It's her.

It's Nakaya Asuka, it's really her, in the flesh, the female lead of the game. There's no doubt about it, and she looks even nicer in real life.
Is she their real target then? They're still awful at aiming.

⧏═══⨨═══⧐

No one's POV

The girl made it to Beomgyu's side and immediately instructed him something. "See that white building over there? Find a way to break inside I'll join you soon."

"...But what about those men?"

"I'll cover for you just run."

'Will she be fine..?' Beomgyu wondered as he started running off towards that mentioned building.

Asuka started hastily looking around in search of something that she could use as a shield. She then spotted a metal trash can on the pavement and dashed to it to grab its lid.

She went back to the middle of the street that hasn't been so busy since those men arrived. And she's now using the lid to reflect every bullet that was going towards her, protecting Beomgyu as a result too.

She pulled a grenade out of nowhere and removed the safety pin using her mouth before throwing the grenade with force over to the men in a distance.

Now she's gotta act quickly to avoid getting caught in the explosion her weapon is about to cause.

She dashed off to the white building and smirked after hearing the boom.
Arriving at the location, she noticed how it doesn't even look like that boy broke in at all.

Nonetheless, she went close to a window, and as she was about to break it with her elbow...
"Fun fact the door is unlocked." Beomgyu said in a bored voice as he reopened it from inside.

She just went inside without saying a thing and closed the door behind her before slumping against a wall, panting a bit. "I guess he made it here before us..." She muttered.

"Are you going to explain what the hell is going on?"

It doesn't seem like she will. So Beomgyu attempted another question:

"Where'd you pull that grenade from? I saw you when you did it."

"Hammerspace."

"Oh that's a thing?" Beomgyu tried doing it himself then.
He put his hand behind his back and mysteriously brought out a gamepad. 'Right I'm supposed to have it even in the game..'

He pressed a button and it soon replaced his current field of vision with a screen that occupied his whole view...

Paused

Oh interesting, it is possible to pause the game. Well thinking about it, that makes fucking sense.

Unpaused

"Follow me." Asuka said before walking up the stairs.

On his way up, Beomgyu has been looking at the application on his phone that's connected to the game.
He's seeing things like the time, it's 9 am. It also says that autosave is on. There's a map, his stats, and other kinds of stuff.

He's got 6 lives... 'I'm concluding that I can die 6 times then get ejected from the game as soon as I'm out of lives. But what the hell, why and how would I even die in the first place?'

⧏═══⨨═══⧐

The two reached the rooftop of the building and saw someone sitting down while reading a quite big newspaper that's covering their face.

"You made it here already huh.." Asuka said while approaching the newspaper-guy, yes it's a he.

"If you stopped getting in trouble, maybe you wouldn't have those people chasing you."

"Are you really lecturing me?"

"I'm just worried..." He mumbled.

~

Beomgyu patted Asuka on the shoulder, grabbing her attention as she turned around. "Why am I here?"

"If I'm not mistaken, you're the player of this game. As the main characters, we needed to come find you."

"We? I don't think that person over there did anything."

"The game wanted me to be the first character you encounter, that's why he's even covering his face." She said.

"Hmm.." He hummed but his attention is not really on what she's saying but on the girl herself.

Her facial features all stand out. Glowing skin, radiantly big piercing eyes that are of brownish-orange colour, lustrous shoulder-length brown hair, attractive plump lips...
A beauty, a real-life anime girl. Beomgyu was stunned.

◈ Saved progress ✔︎
(automatic)

But then.. his eyes went somewhere that they preferably never should've gone to.

She has quite a voluptuous body with a sizeable chest that Beomgyu seriously couldn't help but obviously glance at.

Asuka soon stretched her arms out to grasp the male's collar, pulling his face closer to hers. His cheeks gradually got a little pink at the action.

She whispered in a combative voice that has this tinge of sexiness to Beomgyu's ears. "Mind where you're looking perv."

Beomgyu's eyes widened as if they would fall out of his sockets. He made a retching sound as his hands tried to hold onto his stomach, but they instead met a bloody blade. And to his horror, he now understood that a weapon had impaled right through his chest.

This pain that he has never felt before, is unbearable. He now hates how his senses are connected to his real body.

Asuka viciously wrenched her katana out of Beomgyu's torso. The latter immediately fell to the floor, a puddle of his blood forming beneath him.

The guy put his newspaper down. "Why did you-"

She shrugged. "He'll be fine."

And before Beomgyu could even know it..

He took his last breath.

➴⧩---『🎮』---◭➶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 17.6K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
145K 8.5K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...
341K 20.5K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...
2.8K 113 24
≡;- ꒰ °completed story ★ ꒱ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ stargyux ࿐ྂ 🎧♱★6eomgyunzzn★♱🎧 ( :̲̅:̲̅:[̲̅:★:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) © Stargyux