Two Rules

By AlexiaArrowood

*Started May 2021* *Completed 6.27.22* *Currently being edited* When Scarlett Nelson applied to Clarkson Univ... More

⭐︎Characters
Chapter One- "Scarlett Newman"
Chapter Two- "Shit"
Chapter Three- "you don't have any exes?"
Chapter four- game one
chapter five: "you are not my boyfriend"
chapter six: "i don't mind saving you"
chapter seven: "what happens now"
chapter eight: "okay"
chapter nine: "I'm not dating anyone"
Chapter ten: "I'm sorry I killed the mood"
Chapter eleven: "no, coach, she isn't"
chapter twelve: "never have i ever"
Chapter thirteen: Cornell Game
Author's Note!
chapter fourteen: "not coach and captain"
chapter sixteen: banquet pt. 1
chapter seventeen: banquet pt. 2
chapter eighteen: Halloween
chapter nineteen: "You belong in an ice arena, not a grass stadium"
chapter twenty: "taking a break"
chapter twenty-one: "They're fucking!"
Chapter twenty-two: "uh, used to be figure skater"
Chapter twenty-three: the start of the end
Chapter twenty-four: "sometimes it can't be about me"
chapter twenty-five: "You're not a distraction"
Chapter twenty-six: "really? It's all over?"
epilogue
Sequel out now!
Bonus Chapter: Andrew and Nat
Bonus Chapter: ECAC Championship

chapter fifteen: "I want to"

16.4K 225 68
By AlexiaArrowood

Friday October 1st

"Come on, Scarlett!" Chloe pulls me into the next boutique.

"How many more dresses are we going to try on" I whine.

"As many as it takes, we are going to look amazing tomorrow" Bella squeals.

Tomorrow was the annual Clarkson Hockey Banquet. Every year, players, coaches, alumni, boosters, and significant others are invited to this extravagant banquet to celebrate the season. We have a bye week this weekend so it's tomorrow.

I've always gotten to avoid the event as I was only a daughter of the coach, but each player is encouraged to bring a date and I'm obviously going with Noah. Chloe is joining Seth and Andrew asked Nat to go with him. After seeing that ¾ of the girls were going, Cameron demanded Bella join him as his date to quote unquote "keep the squad together."

We enter our 7th store of the day in hopes of finding the perfect dresses. Nat found hers in store 3 and Chloe found hers in store 5. Now all that's left is me and Bella.

The banquet is black tie. Meaning long, formal dresses for the girls and full suit and ties for the guys. Courtesy of Sam Prescott, Clarkson Hockey's biggest alumni and booster. He throws the banquet every year, and I hear that every year he gives the same boring speech as the year before.

Sam Prescott is a very reserved man. I've met him several times at dinners or games and I've never so much as found out where the guy lives. He keeps his life very private. As far as I know, he's unmarried, no kids, and spends his time running his law firm or in court.

We try on dozens of more dresses. I'm taking off the last one that I had brought in with me when Chloe shoves a new bag through the curtain.

"Try this one, we found it hidden between racks" Chloe says excitedly.

"Doesn't that mean someone is hiding it so they can come back to get it?"

"Hush. If they wanted it, they should've bought it. Just try it on" She insists.

I sigh and begin sliding the dress on. As much as I hate to admit it, I look amazing in this dress. It's simple and classy but still fit for a 19-year-old. It's a deep red color with dainty straps holding it up. It has a deep V-cut and hugs every curve perfectly. It scrunches on my right hip and has a long slit on my left leg, making my legs seem longer than they truly are.

I step out of the curtains and hear 3 staggered gasps.

"Scarlett if you don't buy that dress right now, I think I'll murder you." Chloe threatens.

"You look gorgeous babe" Nat gushes, Bella nodding to agree.

"Well, what are we waiting for then? Let's buy it" I laugh.

I look at the tag, $300. Yikes. My dad gave me a very strict budget of $250 on the dress, $50 on the shoes. So I do what any rational daughter would do, and call my mom to get her on my side.

I hit the facetime button and my mom's face pops up on the screen.

"Hi honey!" She yells.

"Mom, I told you, you don't have to yell remember? It's like being on the phone, I can hear you just fine" I laugh.

"Sorry, I forgot" she giggles, "what's up sweetie?"

"Look at this dress," I turn the camera around to the mirror.

She gasps, "oh my, that is just gorgeous. You have to get it."

"I'm glad you think so, but its $300 and dad said no more than $250 on a dress" I give her my best pouty face.

"You let me worry about your father, get the dress honey. And some super cute shoes to go with it! You should do a black heel with an ankle wrap to showcase the slit." She says excitedly.

"Thanks mom, you're the best. Gotta go, love you!"

"Love you too baby! See you beautiful ladies tomorrow."

Once I hang up with Mom, I change out of the dress and exit the change room.

"Sooo, what'd they say?" Bella asks.

"Mom said to get it, and get some new shoes too" I laugh.

"And this is why we love moms" Chloe giggles.

"Hey, having two dads is great because neither of them tries to say no to fashion" Nat argues.

We found out recently that Nat was adopted when she was a baby by her two dads, Mark and Louis. From what we've heard, they are the best parents. Mark is a doctor and Louis runs a modeling agency in NYC. Safe to say, Nat's parents are doing alright. Hence the $600 dress she has on hold at the other store.

We all laugh as we take the two dresses up to the counter. Bella found a dark yellow dress that accents her bright red hair perfectly. Nat has a black form fitting dress that has pearl accents. Lastly, Chloe found a satin royal blue dress that makes her look like royalty. Between the four of us, and the four boys coming with us, we are sure to be the hottest table at the banquet.

After dress shopping, we go shoe shopping which takes another 4 hours. If you're ever thinking about shopping for 4 girls all at the same time, don't. Just don't.

At 4pm, we make it back to the boy's house. Since our dorms are small, the boys 'offered' to let us use their house to store the dresses and get ready at in the morning. By offered, I mean Nat told them and none of them argued.

We all climb out of Seth's truck, dresses and shoes in hand and carry them into the house. The four boys hurry off the couch to help us with our things and its almost comical. The playboy boys of the campus are helping four freshman girls carry their dresses for a banquet. How domesticated.

Once they take the dresses and hang them on the coat hooks, Noah comes and sweeps me into a hug.

He buries his head into my neck and takes a deep breath in, "I've missed you."

"You saw me this morning when we picked up the truck, dummy."

"Too long. You're just so beautiful."

I pull back with narrowed eyes, "you're buttering me up. You want me to cook don't you?"

He smiles and gives me his best puppy dog eyes. I look behind him to see the other boys doing the same thing.

I sigh and shake my head as I walk to the kitchen.

Look in the fridge and cabinets, which are stocked as always, I decide on chicken alfredo.

I make the chicken, noodles, sauce, and garlic bread. The girls, mainly Chloe, tried to help but after she almost burnt the bread, I shooed all of them out.

"Alright, everyone, come eat" I yell into the living room.

Like a bunch of day-care kids running to recess, they all come bounding into the kitchen and sit at the long island. Since chairs go along the sides too, the island can comfortably sit 10 people.

Everyone makes their plates and gets drinks from the fridge before sitting down again.

"What time do we have to be there tomorrow night?" Bella asks out loud.

"Coach said players and plus ones need to be there no later than 6:00" Seth answers.

"We have film tomorrow morning though, so you'll be here by yourselves for a while. We should be home by noon." Noah adds.

"Great then you guys can pick up lunch because I'm not cooking" I tell him.

The four boys all groan, but I give them a glare that shuts them up pretty quickly. They all nod and continue eating their dinner.

(*VERY mature scene coming up, fair warning*)

We spend the rest of the night relaxing and watching movies before making our way upstairs to go to bed.

I shower and shave, everything, and then do my skincare routine. Once I'm done showering and getting ready for bed I put on a big t-shirt and climb into bed next to Noah, who's on his phone.

"So can I see what the dress looks like now?" He glances from his phone to ask.

"No, the girls agreed it'd be nice to get your genuine reactions when we're all "dolled up" I smile smugly.

"Fine, can I at least know what color it is?"

"Neon orange with yellow stripes" I say with a poker face to try and sell the lie even more.

"The fact that I can't tell if you're lying is scaring me, please tell me that was a joke."

I shrug, "you'll have to just wait until tomorrow."

He smirks before flipping himself to where he is hovering over me, lust suddenly filling his eyes.

"Or," he trails his hand down my side, "I could distract you enough that when I ask you again, you won't even be able to lie."

"Goodluck baby but I'm pretty good at being undistracted."

"Really?" He whispers as he slowly places kisses on my neck, moving lower with each one.

"Mhm" I hum back, "super focused."

He kisses my neck until my shirt gets in the way. Then, he moves down the bed and lifts my shirt slightly and kisses right above my underwear line. I suck in a breath as the kisses move up my stomach inch-by-inch. He reaches below my boobs and pulls my body off the bed so he can lift the shirt completely off. I hadn't put a bra on after my shower so my tits are completely exposed.

When I'm sitting up, I slowly lift his shirt up and over his head too. Our lips connect in a passionate kiss. No, no passionate. Hungry. We kiss each other like the other might disappear into thin air at any second.

He breaks away from the kiss and goes back to my neck, lowering me back to the bed. He kisses gently, careful not to leave any marks on my neck. He moves lower and his lips meet my left nipple while his hand grasps the right one. A moan escapes my lips as my back slightly arches at the sudden contact. His eyes look up to mine as he moves down the bed and his fingers toy with my white lace underwear.

"Tell me when to stop, Scar"

I only nod, too focused on his thumb that is rubbing circles on my clit on top of the thin fabric.

He takes the nod as permission to move forward and gently pulls the last piece of clothing down my legs.

His fingers run up the slit until he puts one finger in, causing me to slightly jump.

"Are you ok, baby?"

"mhm" I nod frantically.

He lets out a small chuckle before lowering his head. His tongue makes first contact, licking small circles around my clit. I can't hold back the moan that leaves my lips as he speeds up. I feel another finger enter and his pumps get faster, slightly curling when they're inside.

I nod and breath out, "God, Noah please don't stop."

He keeps the tempo he's at and sucks harder on my clit. I feel empty as his fingers leave me but they're suddenly replaced by his tongue and his thumb begins rubbing circles on my clit. I thought it felt good before but this is even better.

I moan louder and feel the knots in my stomach get tighter. I grip the sheets below me as Noah's fingers go even faster than I thought possible. His tongue is fucking me and I'm so close to the edge.

"N-Noah, I'm gonna come, I'm so close" I breath out.

He pulls his tongue out, keeping his fingers on me, "come for me, baby, I want to taste you."

He puts his tongue back in and brings me back to the edge I was just at. I feel the knots in my stomach get unbearably tight before I become completely undone. Noah doesn't stop until I've completely ridden out the orgasm. Once I'm done having the best orgasm of my life, he slowly pulls away from me and comes back up to meet me.

I pull him in for a kiss, tasting myself on him. I'm breathing heavily and still trying to come down from the high I was just at.

"Scar?" he asks.

"Yeah?" I whisper, a little dazed.

"What color is the dress" whispers in my ear.

I laugh and slightly hit his arm, "red."

"Good to know that giving you incredible orgasms will get information out of you" he smirks.

I hit his arm again as I get up to use the bathroom. Once I'm done, I go back out to find Noah still laid in bed, in just sweatpants. Even from the bathroom door I can visibly see the tent in his pants.

I don't put any clothes back on and instead climb onto him, straddling him naked.

"Hi gorgeous" he says a little surprised.

I kiss his neck and rub my hands over his amazing abs, "I want to return the favor" I say in between kisses.

"You don't have to Scar, seeing you come undone was amazing for me."

I kiss lower and play with the hem of his sweatpants, "I want to."

"Are you sure, I know some girls don't like giving head. I don't want you to feel like you have to."

"shhh babe it's my turn to watch you come undone."

He shuts his mouth and simply nods.

I pull his sweatpants off and his dick springs up. I had heard rumors about the size of Noah but damn, there's no way I'm fitting this in my mouth.

I rub my finger over the tip as precum flows out, making it easier to rub my hand up and down. I slowly lower my head and tease the tip with my tongue as my hand still rubs the rest.

I look up at Noah to see his eyes completely glazed over as he looks down at me. I close my mouth over the tip and push down until I get about ½ way down. Unable to fit more, I use my hand to do the rest as my head bobs slowly.

I raise my eyes again to see his head completely back and his breathing heavy. His hands find my hair and slightly push my head. Not too much to make it unbearable, but more so just keeping my own tempo with his hands. As my right hand is working the rest of the shaft, my left find his balls and toys with them a little.

After a few minutes, his breath hitches and I feel his dick twitch, telling me he's close.

"S-Scar, I'm gonna come soon so if you don't want that in your mouth I would pull off now" he breathes out.

I take that as my cue to suck harder as I hear a groan leave his throat. I feel his dick stiffen and soon the hot liquid fills my mouth. I make sure it's all gone before I pull my mouth off and meet him back at the top of the bed.

This time he pulls me in for a kiss, "you're fucking amazing."

I laugh and snuggle into his side. He pulls his sweatpants back on a few minutes later and asks me if I want my shirt back. I shake my head no and he mumbles something under his breath, something along the lines of "god I'm going to wake up with a major boner."

Both exhausted from tonight's activities, we cuddle with each other and kiss goodnight before falling into a deep sleep.

A/N Alright y'all I know that this chapter took a turn but I've been waiting for a good time to finally them then have their moment and it felt right. Also writing smut is very new to me so be nice. Lastly, If you know me in real life and you just read that scene... no you didn't.

Hope you all loved it! I'll see you in the next chapter, Comment and vote!

Word count: 2720

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 304K 50
Ryan wasn't expecting to end up with the captain of the hockey team as a roommate, and she certainly didn't expect the initial sexual tension between...
1.1M 17.4K 43
Book 1 in the Colliding Series One Dream, Two Ambitions Katherine Mitchell has grown up around hockey, with her father being a hockey legend, James...
4.2M 85.8K 60
When photography student, Willow Kennedy, gets offered an internship with her college's renowned ice hockey team, The Michigan Wolverines, she antici...
5.3K 216 9
Y/N L/N is a freshman QB at the #1 ranked football high school in the state, Mountain Ridge High. When the starting QB and WR get injured for the res...