Enemy ~ Hyunjin FanFiction

By MyFictionalStorys

He bullied her, she didn't care. That's what made her so interesting. And he liked interesting things. -> s... More

<3
Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.
Part 9.
Part 10.
Part 11.
Part 12.
Part 13.
Part 14.
Part 16.
Part 17.
Part 18.
Part 19.
Part 20.
Part 22.

Part 15.

90 1 1
By MyFictionalStorys

☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.

"You are my everything .."

|Y/n's POV|

"YOU don't have to apologize, I should" he said standing up too, we were inches apart.

"You don't have to apologize. You don't have to change. You don't have to show the others that we are talking normally, you don't have to do anything" I say in a calmly voice, avoiding his eyes.

"I know, I know that I don't need to do anything of that, but I want to" his voice got lower.
"Good luck with that" I let out a soft chuckle.

As I looked up again he began to smile.
"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked.
"I like your smile" he says tilting his head like a puppy.

"Cringe, anyways let's get back to work" I say trying to sound normal again, not like a crazy angry girl.

~

After reading for hours, writing for hours, making the poster look as perfect as it could be, we were finally finished. And with hours I meant it's literally night.

We didn't talk much, I mean he tried to talk but I just did my work, trying to concentrate.

"Are you now able to talk?" he asked laying down on my bed, his head near my legs.

"Maybe, what do you have to say" I grabbed my phone, receiving a lot of messages from Chan.
"I liked this, I mean being with you alone doing our work." he explains closing his eyes.

To be honest, it was really nice, the silence wasn't uncomfortable it was actually nice.

"Same" I replied, putting my phone away, I will answer Chan later.

"Y/n" he says in a tired voice.
"Yeah?" I asked looking at him from the top.
"I never hated you" and with that he falls asleep, on my bed.

Hwang Hyunjin, my biggest enemy, sleeping in my bed.

But the last words he said, made my stomach turn upside down, my cheeks began to blush.

What does he mean by that?
Years of bullying, but he never meant to do that? Does that make even any sense at all?

Now I had a little bit of time to answer Chan.

Chan🤍
Hey how ya doing

Chan🤍
Answer me?

Chan🤍
What are you doing that is more important than texting me?

Y/n

Y/n
This

Y/n
Its not important but he fell asleep in my freaking bed

Chan🤍
Hyunjin?!?!?!?! What is he

Chan🤍
Oh the project right?

Y/n
Yeh

Chan🤍
Wake him up and tell him to go home

Y/n
That would be rude

Chan🤍
You are literally the word ‚rude' and it's not a Problem for you to be rude to someone. Especially Hyunjin.

Y/n
He's tired

Chan🤍
Wha-

Chan🤍
Girl please I don't think you know what You're talking about.

Chan🤍
That sounds like you WANT him to be there.

Chan🤍
Wait-

Y/n
No-

Chan🤍
You do want that..

Y/n
No I don't

Chan🤍
Please don't do what I think you're doing

Y/n
He wants to change

Chan🤍
Im sorry y/n but the most guys are lying when they say that.

Y/n
But what if not.
Not this time.

Chan🤍
I still don't want you to get hurt

Y/n
I won't

Chan🤍
Promise?

Y/n
Promise :)

Chan🤍
Now tell me everything.

Y/n
Alright so basically..

_

I told him everything, every little detail, every word we talked.

Chan🤍
I wouldn't expect him doing this

Y/n
Me too

Chan🤍
Take it slowly don't trust him too soon.
Give him the chance to prove himself

Y/n
I will.
Goodnight

Chan🤍
Goodnight <3

Chan🤍
Sleep on the floor

Y/n
I will

And with that i took a blanket and a pillow, and fell asleep at the floor.

~

"Good morning" a low morning Voice greeted me, opening my eyes I saw a sleepy, just woken up, Hyunjin.

"You slept on the floor?" he asked looking down at me.
"No I slept on the ceiling as you can see" I say turning around ready to close my eyes again.

"We're late for school" he says Stretching himself.

I did too, letting out a moan.
"I like to hear that in a other situation" he chuckles.

"Boy what the fuck I just woke up, why do you have to think so dirty" I threw a pillow at him, but he catches it.

As I looked down at my phone-

"WE ARE THIRTY MINUTES LATE" I screamed, making him jump.
I quickly went and grabbed some clean clothes, not bothering to look at the mirror.

I grabbed my backpack and my phone and ran out my room, but something was missing..

"Get out of my room!" I screamed at Hyunjin still sitting in my bed.
"I don't have anything to wear" he says looking down at his clothes from yesterday.
"I don't care you can wear the same thing for two days" I say already feeling the blood in my veins running faster.

"Even my underwear?" he looks at me with wide eyes.
"I'm sorry that I don't have any extra pair with ME" I said screaming the last word.

"Alright, alright, but it's gross" he says standing up.
"I don't care No one will go down there and smell it or some shit" I say looking at the clock every second.

"You can be the first" he winks at me, making my cheeks turn red.

"Are you testing me? Because we are now thirty five minutes late BECAUSE OF YOU" I say pushing him out of the room.

"I didn't even bring my backpack" he says in a sad puppy voice.
"Oh guess what. I don't care" I say smiling sarcastically.

"That's why I like you" he says pointing at my shoulder.
"And thats why I don't like you" I say mocking his shoulder pointing.

"I will change that" he says proudly.

"I hope so" I whisper under my breath.
"Huh?"
"Nothing" I answer keeping my head low.

꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 1.8K 31
WARNING : CRINGE (this is my first book so pls don't leave hate comments ) "Mind to tell me who are they?" "Uhh..." Warning : Bad grammars and smut ...
6.8K 126 7
💌: hey to the reader who's taking a look at this. thank you for checking this story out, I appreciate it. I already wrote this series in my Instagra...
29.4K 857 35
Skz has been around since 2019 and you a 23 year old one day decided to go to JYP Entertainment to audition to debut in the new group NMIXX. You were...
745K 25.8K 52
choi y/n gets broken up with by her boyfriend of 1 year, hwang hyunjin, not knowing the real reason behind it. she tries her best to forget about wha...