Part 6.

☆.。.:*☆☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆ ☆.。.:*☆.。.:*☆

"I wish I could go back in time

"I wish I could go back in time.."

|Hyunjin's POV.|

I WAS with Felix, playing some random new video games he got, but it got boring really really fast so I decided to go on my phone.

"Hey you promised me to play with me" Felix let out a deep sight.
"And I did, for four hours straight" I rolled my eyes and went to my phone.

I searched for y/n Instagram name and for my surprise she unblocked me.

I clicked on her new story seeing her and Chan and some other boys.

To be honest I was mad she was with so many guys there.
So I decided to reply to her story.

Hyunjin: I see you unblocked me :)

Y/n: yeah I did but you don't have any right to text me

Hyunjin: I didn't I just replied to your story.

Y/n: wow, bye

Hyunjin: hey come back

Hyunjin: please im bored

Hyunjin: come on darling

Y/n: why would you call me that

Hyunjin: why not, darling

Y/n: stop that sounds weird, you hate me, remember

Hyunjin: i still can call you darling

Y/n: you can't

Hyunjin: then stop me

Hyunjin: darling
Seen

"Hey who Are you texting" Felix asked snatching my phone out of my hands.
"Hey give it back" I yelled hitting his shoulder.

"Darling? You're calling your worst enemy, darling?" He looked at me giving my phone back.

"It's just to annoy her" I said hiding my phone in my back pocket.

"No it's The fact you called her darling, boy I don't think you hate her" he smiled.
I quickly felt how my cheeks turned red.
"i still hate her, Felix Stop it please why would I like someone like that." I hid my face in my hoodie.

"You're blushing, Hyunjin is in loveeee, Hyunjin is in loveeee" Felix sang the last parts.

"I'm going to fucking kill you if you ever say that again" I yelled at him.

"Wait why are you happy about that?" I added after the silence got too long.
"Because I always thought that you two were cute together" he explained, playing with his fingers.

"H-how?" I stuttered but afterwards immediately cleared my throat.
"How?" I tried to sound normal again.

"Did you never read enemy's to lovers books?" Felix rolled his eyes.
"They are the best and Uhhhh the smut" he said touching his heart falling backwards on his bed.

"Oh don't make That Look, I know you already had a sex dream with her" he started to laugh after.

„W-what no- why would I?" I quickly straighten up my position and tried to sound serious.
"Dude You talk in your sleep" Felix was now on his floor laughing his ass off.

"If you tell ANYONE I will fucking kill you alright?" I screamed at him and attacked him from the top.

<3

I know it's a short chapter but heeeyyyy I didn't wanted to make it boring so I just stopped there.

Anyways to make you happier here's a cute pic of Hyunjin.

꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷