The Lost Riders | Heather X O...

Por ILikeWerewolfBooks

(Complete) When Hiccup and the others are on a mission to free dragons from dragon hunters, they encounter so... Más

Rider
Flying
Insecureties and cuddles
Resque
Fight!
Gothi will help
Tour with Astrid
Who are you?
Kisses and cuddles
Bewilderbeast master
Egg?
Everything goes wrong
Captured
Grimmel
New berk
A/N
Toothless's first date
Valka?
Toothless's second date
Grimmel's lair
Explain!
Captured
Battle
Save him
Found
A/N
3 weeks
I'm here
Explaining
Will you?
Epilogue
New story
Important! (sorta)
Please read!

Where is Frida?

1.9K 79 18
Por ILikeWerewolfBooks

A/N: long chapter ahead, hope you enjoy.

C/T.warning: talk about death and dead bodies.

This story is almost finished. I hope you have enjoyed it.❤❤💖💖

Heather flew on Windshear's back, away from all the chaos on the boats.

She saw how Frida flew away towards Grimmel, sheer determination in her eyes. She admired her girlfriend's currage to take down her own blood just so they could all be safe.

Windshear landed on the grassy hill and Heather slid off. She began to adjust the bandage Frida had put on her leg, tightening it a little so that the blood would stop flowing out.

Once it was tight, she crawled over to the edge of the cliff. She could see all the destruction of the ships and the liberated dragons either flying to their freedom or staying to help.

The sun was starting to go up by the time the battle was over. Astrid was the first to fly over to Heather, a giant smile on her face once she took off her helmet.

"We won! All the dragons are freed, there is no sign of Grimmel and all the Warlords have been captured," she said excitedly as she ran over to Heather and engulfed her in a hug.

Heather returned the hug, while a big smile was plastered on her face. It was over. They could finally live happily and peacefully. The only thing she needed now was to build up the courage to ask Frida to marry her.

Speaking of.

"Where is Frida?" Heather asked as she pulled away from Astrid.

"I don't know. She went after Grimmel and that is the last I saw of her," she said as she looked around.

More and more dragons were landing and Vikings were hugging them and checking if they were ok.

Hiccup landed shortly after, running up to Heather and Astrid while Toothless ran over to the female, checking if she was ok and cuddling once he was sure she was.

"Are you both ok?" He asked while panting.

"My leg is throbbing right now, but other than that, yeah," Heather said.

"Tired and beat up, but so very happy that this is all over," Astrid said as she kissed Hiccup on the cheek.

"Have you seen Frida?" Heather asked Hiccup, feeling a little bad for ruining their moment, but desperately wanting a moment of her own.

"No, I haven't. I saw her fly off after Grimmel, but haven't seen her since," Hiccup said. He stood up and began to look around.

Heather began to feel her heart start to speed up. Neither her, nor Shadow were back. There wasn't a sign of them to come back either, but Grimmel also hadn't come back. Maybe she had ended up in a bad fight and had to rest?

"Alright, everyone! Get your dragons home, take care of them and make sure they are healthy and not to badly hurt. If you have any questions, please ask anyone you know has the experience to take care of them," Valka said as she came over to Heather. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Hurts a little, I am a little sore and tired but I'm good. Have you seen Frida?" Heather asked for the third time.

Valka shook her head. "Barely saw her during the fight. I thought she was with you?"

Heather took a deep breath to steady herself. She was sure Frida was fine, she had to be.

A roar ripped through the air. Everyone looked up to see the Night Fury from before carrying what seemed to be an unconscious Shadow.

But there was no sign of Frida.

The Fury carefully dropped Shadow to the ground and collapsed beside him.

Heather stood up and limped over to Shadow and fell to her knees when she finally reached him.

"Hey Shadow," she whispered. He didn't respond. She chuckled. "That tired? Where did you leave my girlfriend?"

Shadow didn't move, he stayed silent, but his chest rising and falling indicated that he was at least alive.

She searched his body until he found what she didn't want to find. A dart with purple liquid, half empty.

She took it out and he stirred a little but didn't wake up.

"What is it?" Hiccup asked as he came over.

"Frida isn't with him. And this was in his chest," she said as she handed hiccup the dart.

He examined it and looked back at her.

"Grimmel did this," he said.

'Great observation Hiccup,' Heather thought.

"Yeah, but where is Frida?" Heather was beginning to worry now. It was already bad enough that she hadn't showed up after they won, but not showing up with Shadow... That just made her even more worried.

The dragon that had brought Shadow began to nudge Heather's side. It looked distressed and worried. It looked like a female. Slimmer than a male and the ear fins were shorter and a little rounder.

She took a hold of Heather's armor with her teeth and began to nudge her to get up.

"What is it, girl?" She asked the dragon as she stood up.

The dragon laid down on her stomach and signaled for Heather to get on her back. Heather looked back to Hiccup and Astrid and was surprised when she saw them on their dragons.

Heather then looked at Windshear who had curled up beside Shadow. She didn't seem opposed to her leaving with the other dragon.

"I'll be back as soon as I can girl," Heather said and hoisted herself up on the dragon. The dragon waited, impatiently, until Heather was comfortable on her back before taking of at a way too fast speed.

Heather wrapped her arms around the dragon's neck. This dragon had smooth scales which made her almost slide off. She had to hold on tightly with her legs which were throbbing and aching.

The dragon didn't slow down for a second, and often made sharp turns which made Heather almost slide off.

She abruptly stopped in what looked like a graveyard for ships. There weren't any ships, but if any ships were to go through these big sharp rocks, it would be their end.

"Why did you stop?" Heather asked, fear and worry etched in her voice. She did not want to find Frida's corpse hanging from one of these rocks.

Hiccup and Astrid stopped right beside her, looking worried.

"So she is here somewhere?" Astrid asked as she looked around.

"I really hope not," Heather said as she looked around, hoping not to catch a glimpse of her girlfriend, bloody and dead.

"Split up. I have a feeling that this might take a while. We meet back at the village in about an hour," Hiccup said. They all flew off and began searching

Heather didn't find Frida's body. And she was infinitely grateful. But she didn't find any sign that she might be alive either.

She hadn't found anything and the dragon she was riding on was starting to get tired and seemingly losing hope.

"Let's go back, the others might have found something," Heather said while stroking the dragon's side.

The dragon turned and began to fly towards new Berk.

Heather really hoped Hiccup and Astrid had found something good. She had just gotten her back, and she was not willing to lose her again.

They landed in the middle of the village. Shadow came trotting over and looked at Heather with a sad look. But there was something else in that expression too, something that reminded her of Frida.

Heather saw Hiccup and Astrid talking in hushed voices a little away from her, seemingly hiding something.

"Did you find anything?" She asked while she limped over to them.

They both turned and looked at her with sad looks.

"I found Grimmel's body on one of the rocks. We are planning on burning it," Hiccup said.

Heather was relieved that the man was dead, which meant that Frida had been able to do what she had wanted to do.

She looked at Astrid who looked way worse than Hiccup, which was weird since Hiccup had found a corpse. What did Astrid find that was worse than that?

"I didn't find her... But I found this," she held out something towards Heather.

Heather looked down and gasped. It was Frida's helmet. It had a big crack near the bottom, a few drops of blood on the edge.

Heather carefully took the helmet in her hands and ran her thumb over it.

"I don't know if she made it. It was in the water, right in between two giant rocks. The water might have taken her, and the currents were strong," Astrid said, but Heather could barely hear her.

Frida was gone? But she couldn't be. She had promised to come back.

Heather began to feel faint and dizzy. Something tapped her back and she turned. Shadow stood in front of her with a determined look in his eyes.

She remembered what Frida had said.

'If Shadow is still willing to search for me, I am still alive'.

She wasn't gone.

Yet.

A/N: cliffhanger again, hehe.

Hope you enjoyed this and holy moly we have 1.22k reads!!! I can't believe it!!!! Thank you soo much. ❤❤❤💖💖💖

Drink some water, eat some healthy food and get enough sleep. (I know there is a few of you that don't to these I see you.) Your body needs it!

Put off some time to do the things that make you happy and that you want to do.

There is a person out there that loves you a lot and still wants you with them ❤.

Have a blessed day/night/evening.

Comments and votes are appreciated.

Again, thank you all so, so, so, so much for supporting this story!! ❤💖❤💖❤💖

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

83.7K 2.6K 31
Only the figure's eyes were visible, the rest hidden by a changewing cloak. Hiccup's jaw dropped as he realized. He knew those eyes. * The Dragon Rid...
11K 289 27
What if Hiccup left Berk when he won the chance to kill a dragon all those years ago? Six years after Hiccups mysterious disappearance, a new Chief...
35.6K 905 14
It's been five years since Hiccup changed the minds of Berk, and everyone is happier for it. It's a more peaceful way of life, and it opens the doors...
700 30 19
Hiccup x Hybrid dragon! -Merida was a girl, but also a dragon. A dragon girl who loves feeling free. Running through forest, bare feet cursing sharp...