DITF: Unknown Predator [Disco...

By LowTelomere

Discontinued due to fatal errors. -------------------------------------------------------------- An unknown e... More

Author's Notes & Updates
Prologue
Chapter 1: Another Joint Mission?
Chapter 2: Reconciliation & The Onlooker
Chapter 3: Foolish Jians
Chapter 4: Forget The Connection
Chapter 5: Hunter's Dream
Chapter 6: Crimson Typhoon
Chapter 7: All Eyes On Me
Chapter 8: Just Gold
Question: Warning?
Confirmation: When Push Comes To Shove
Q&A

Hiatus Status

326 5 3
By LowTelomere

Thou might be asking yourself why I have decided to pause writing this book. 

The reason for that ist I have decided to focus more on another future DITF fanfic that ist the result of a DND/RPG, or whatever thou want to call it. I have not decided on a title for it yet, but I will be posting the entire book, not by chapter. 

The book will have the final product of the results of the DND/RPG. I will reveal the Player that played as the new addition to the DITF story if they allow it and I will only do so when everything ist finished.

This ist mine passion, the joy of creation.

Questions can be asked in the Q&A.

Thank you for reading my work.  ( ^‿^ )

Take care.

(Yes, I spoke Rouxls Kaard)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 241 39
Waking up in the world of Franxx and being forced into a game of 'Gods' with multiple penalties imposed on him was not a cup of tea for Ryo. With a l...
241K 5.8K 60
When Goro is lost in a tragic accident a codeless parasite is sent to Plantation 13 as his replacement. This is just the beginning in a chain of even...
4.6K 133 17
The year is 2014, in the city of Tokyo, two young adults sit together in their home, relaxing after their recent adventure. One was a girl, with rave...
11.9K 322 12
(AU) On that day that Hiro and Zero Two escaped from the garden, an unexpected savior, the Princess of the Klaxosaurs, came to their rescue and broug...