Katana of Corruption (Genshi...

By Lizarine11111

(Y/n) is stuck with a deadly katana, which contain an entity that wants nothing but destruction. Will she fin... More

Escaped
Y/n Info
Unwanted Attention
Redemption
Perfect Comrades
A Green Bard
A Kind Opportunity
A Spark Of Chemistry
Unfavourable Situation
The Holy Lyre Der Himmel
Tears Of Dvalin
Archons Meeting
Screw Up
Facing Stormterror
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part One.
From Stormterror To Dvalin Part Two
Aftermath
The Rising Of The Corrupted God
Sleep Deprived Alchemist
A Launched Attack
Help Me
Well-Aware
Unravel
Long Awaited Battle
Long Awaited Battle Pt. 2
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon
No Choice
Reality Or A Dream?
The Chalk Prince And The Dragon Pt. 2
Wine To The Rescue
A Selfish Desire
Tragedy Followed
How Eventful.
Pure Evil?
It's The Jealously For Me Love
She's Back
The Troublesome Spy
A Snap Back To Reality
Stubborn Alchemist
Haughty Astrologist
Calm Before The Storm
The Last Straw
A Horrible Misunderstanding
Unpleasant Conclusion
Shogun's Escorts
On The Way
Beginning Of The End
The Last Fight Or Is It?
Unexpected Tragedy
Forgiven
The Great Battle
Breaking Free
Not Quite Done.
Abyss's Plans
Reborn
Hope
Finality

The Troublesome Fatui

1.1K 26 12
By Lizarine11111

Few days earlier.

"You call yourself a part of the Inazuma Assassin Organisation? Don't make me laugh. If the Almighty Shogun was here, you would have made the Riji Clan look like a joke. The fact that you are a soldier I hired. Disgraceful." Riji glared down the timid assasin she save earlier. The more insults she threw at him, the more scared he got.

" Luckily for you, I'm not a blood thirsty murderer and you did help out a bit. After all, if it wasn't for you I would have never been able to locate the target again. Although, I would have found her either way. " Riji continues.

"I-I-I apologised m-ma'am. I was just afraid tha-"

"You are still trying to come up with excuses?!" Riji shouted absolutely furious.

"N-No! I apologise. Please forgive me." By now the assasin was shivering from fear.

Riji could only sigh. "Whatever, let's continue to spy on her."

The assassin looked up mortified.
"B-but ma'am we are s-supposed to go back to Inazuma and inform the Raiden sho-"

The assassin was slienced when Riji clamed her hand on the assasin mouth. "Shut. Up. Remember your place. "

"Although, you are correct. We should report back to the Shogun. However, wouldn't it be more rewarding if I bring her back the head of out target?" Riji let out a cackle at the thought of it.

"In this way, the Riji Clan will finally be able to overthrow the Kujou clan! I will become much more superior than them! " She smiled creepily.

The assasin gulped in fright.
"Isn't t-the target q-quite strong?"

Riji send him a glare, sliencing him up. She then send a harsh kick at the assassin's head. He tumble a few feet away from the attack.

"What part of 'Shut. Up' did you not understand? Plus, are you underestimating my fighting capability?"

The assassin once again apologies profusely.

"Ugh. Just shut your trap and follow me." Riji ordered.

                               ...

"You say that you and I are the same person. Why don't you take a good look around you."

Fire and crumbled buildings surrounded her. There were no signs of life anywhere, all of them were gone. Y/n's bowed down, defeated. Tears form at the corner of her eyes.

Blair harshly grab her jaw lifting up Y/n's tear stained face and forcing her to look at the sadistic creature.
" So, don't you realise it now? You and I are one of the same person. "

Y/n's eyes shot opened, her chest was heaving up and down. Beads of sweat rolled down her face.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Albedo said with a concern look on him face.

"I'm fine..." Y/n tiredly replied.

"Here." Albedo passed her a glass of water which Y/n graciously take. After Y/n drank finish, she immediately started to feel better.

After a while, Y/n realised that she is still in Albedo's house.

"Ah! Albedo I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to sleep-"

"There's no need to apologise." Albedo cut off Y/n.

Slience envelope the room, but it wasn't suffocating, in fact quite the opposite actually. For once, Y/n didn't feel the need to strike up a conversation to avoid awkwardness.

Y/n slowly pat Klee's head without realising.

" Do you... Have nightmares frequently?" Albedo questioned.

"As a matter of fact, yes, a lot of times. Too much for me to count. It got so bad that, I end up not sleeping most of the time. "

"Do you know the cause of it?"

"Well I might have an idea, but I'm not so sure...."

"Would you like to share your hypothesis?"

Y/n opened her mouth to speak but stopped herself.

"I almost blew my cover. Phew...."

"I rather not say..." Y/n trailed off. As she starts to get the feeling of discomfort again.

Albedo seems to notice this and changed that subject.
" Anyways, thank you for taking care of Klee during my absence yesterday. I hope she wasn't misbehaving. "

" She didn't cause any problem at all..." Y/n lied again.

Albedo look at her with eyes saying 'I know your lying again.'

"Fine, you got me." Y/n admitted defeat, there is now no way she could lie to Albedo.

Albedo let a smile a bit. Finding it quite funny.

"Also, you don't have to thank me Albedo.  It was simply a way to repay you. "

"Repay me?"

"Remember the time where you saved me? In DragonSpine? If you didn't, I probably would have freeze to death and never discovered Monstadt. Sorry for not saying it earlier. But thank you Albedo. " Y/n send him a soft smile, she was genuinely grateful for Albedo.

Albedo had a sudden urge to get his sketchbook and draw. He thought to himself, Y/n should really smile more.

Y/n finally realised that she should get going. This fact that she wasn't even supposed to stay here for the night made her feel improper.

"Albedo, I appreciate you letting me stay here even though I was not supposed to. But I think I should get going now."

Y/n gingerly lift Klee from her lap and place her fully on the bed. She was about to leave.

"Wait Y/n, your aren't you forgetting something?" Albedo glance at the basket of treats she was about to leave behind.

"It alright, you can keep it. You do like sweets right? Plus, shouldn't friends give each other gifts?" Y/n just realised what she said.

"B-but of course if you don't count me as a friend you can give it back or u-uh take it as-" Y/n stuttered.

"Thanks Y/n." Albedo simply said. Which oddly enough, managed to calm Y/n down significantly.

"And yes, I consider you a friend."

                                 ...

Y/n left the house in a good mood, technically speaking, Albedo is the first friend she made in her life. Although, her face still remains neutral. Y/n also felt her heart beating faster than usual but simply shrugged it off.

"Klee think that big sis Y/n, should join the Knights of Favonius! Just like Big brother Albedo and Klee." Klee's suggestion come into her thoughts.

"Joining the Knights of Favonius doesn't sound like a bad thing honestly. However, do I really have it in me to do good? If I were to join, will I end up protecting Monstadt or destroying it?"

Y/n was so deep in thought that she ended up wandering with no specific place mind. So, She somehow winded up walking to Monstadt church, The Favonius Cathedral.

"but I do still own Venti a favour..."

Suddenly, Y/n felt a gush of unusually cold wind which was abnormal as Monstadt is a warm climate city. She observed her surroundings only to see Venti and Aether in trouble.

                               ...

"Wouldn't be caught dead wearing this ugly thing in public." La Signora insulted, holding up Venti's gnosis.

"Beauty is a waste... when the beholder have no taste." Venti weakly replied.

Signora stride towards Venti, preparing to kick him. When Y/n out of nowhere strike Signora with her katana. Unfortunately, she managed to create an ice shield before she could sustain any damage.

" If It isn't the Corrupted god. Nice to finally meet you." Signora smirks.

                               ...

                 Signora's flashback

"Lady Signora! " The injured Fatui guard called out.

"What is it?" She replied curtly. Disregarding his injuries.

"The Holy Lyre has been taken."

"What?! You let it get taken away!"

"Apologies Lady Signora, I tried holding her back but she is too strong."

"Incompetent fool-wait... what did you mean by 'her?"

She can see the Fatui guard shivered in fear before telling her.

"I don't know what or who she is. B-but she is definitely a threat. I think she might be with the Abyss Order."

"And what makes you say that?"

"I was simply guarding the Holy Lyre when a portal opened up. She then proceeded to defeat me. I was no match for her." The Fatui guard admitted which definitely hurt his pride.

"How does she look like?" Signora attention was fully diverted.

"If I remember correctly, she had black hair, yellow eyes and she also uses a katana to fight. She also does not hold any vision."

"You say that you were not match for her right?"

"You are correct, Lady Signora."

"That is because you are a weakling compared to me. And did you really think I've forgotten your incompetents?"

The Fatui guard let out a dying breath as a ice spike protruded from his chest, a blood lake was form around him.

"Fools... But whoever is that girl?"

                               ...

"Come in. " A voice said.

Signore entered and bowed down towards to throne where her master sits.

"Forgive me for wasting your time, your majesty. However, this may be news you would like to hear.... One of the Fatui guards reported a threat. He claims that she might be from the Abyss Order."

"Continue." The Tsaritsa said

"She is described to have black hair, yellow eyes and and wield a katana and this most interesting of all is she doesn't have a vision."

The Tsaritsa took a moment to reply, debating to tell her or not.
"I know who the person you are describing..."

"Please do tell, Your Majesty. "

"The person you are describing is a host for 'her', the God of Corruption. Not only does she post a threat to Snezhnaya but the whole of Teyvat. So I suggest that you stay away from her until further notice. She is a force to be reckon with, Understood?"

"Yes, Your Majesty. Rest assured, I will not say a word to the other harbingers." Signora got up and exited the room, pleased with the new found knowledge.

                                  ...

                       .Present time.

Y/n threw a mid-air kick which pushes Signora back significantly and away from Venti.

" Give it back." Y/n demanded.

"Who would have thought the host of a corrupted god would be so righteous." Signora ignored her and toyed around with Venti's gnosis.

Which angered Y/n, Signora was not taking her seriously at all.

"Give back what's not yours."

"And what makes you think I'll do that?"

Y/n and Signora glare at each other. A staredown was ensued. Just as Y/n start to pull out her katana.

"Y/n it's alright..."Venti weakly said.

She helped him sit up." But your gnosis... "

" I can live without it. It not important."

Despite being reluctant to let Signora go, she decided to against it and told her to leave. But, she didn't. Instead she stood there not moving an inch.

"How disappointing, I expected more from you, Y/n."

Y/n furrowed her brows, displeased by Signora saying her name.

"We will meet again." Signora finally depart.

:3

Liz

1816 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
485K 10.7K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
909K 38.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...