MONSTER

بواسطة CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... المزيد

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

27.Mine

560 33 24
بواسطة CognizantMind

"What the hell is this woman doing?" he restlessly keeps glancing on his watch. A professional man, for whom every second is expensive. "Jungkook, please go and see what's she doing."

"Girls take time Suga, ask me I have a sister."

"Time? It's been an hour. Is she getting ready or stitching a dress to wear?"

"Have patience." Jungkook chuckles at his boss, who is walking to and fro waiting for his secretary to walk down the stairs.

"Let's just leave her."

"Just give her 5 more minutes."

"5 minutes my fo.."

"I'm ready!" Then there she walks down the stairs in her dress.

Oblivious, that it's his favorite color.

Suga was hypnotized. Maybe, because he has never seen anyone that magnificent. And also because the flame in him had finally been kindled by this woman.

"Let's go!" She declares, playfully, holding her tiny clutch which only accommodates her phone.

Suga got back his attention and rebuffed his thoughts. He pointed out, "You took 2hrs to slid this black piece of cloth..."

"In which you are looking sexy as hell," Jungkook added, which wasn't anticipated.

Suga glared at his friend with a pissed-off face.

"What? Even you can't deny she is looking fucking hot."

Suga rolled his eyes to his answer.

"Sir, if you remember I am an ex-model. Even though I am not in that profession I still need to do justice to it." She answered back.

"Whatever, let's go now, we are already late."

"Wait for me !!" From a distance came Jimin.

Everybody was jaw-dropped looking at Park Jimin.

"Are you allowed to look this hot?" Annastasia asked.

Jimin shied.

"Where are you going though?"

Annastasia spoke on his behalf, " Sir, he is coming with us."

"And since when did you started making all the decisions."

"Hyung! Am I not allowed?" Jimin pouts.

"You are. Now let's go."

The four of them headed for their car, Suga took the wheels with Jungkook beside him with Jimin and Annastasia at the back.

"*Whistle* I bet nobody is going to be as hot as you in that club," Jimin said as he leaned towards her.

"And I bet all the girls would hyperventilate after you walk into that club."

"Really? Do you think I'm looking that hot?" Jimin starts admiring himself.

"I would die to date you."

"Then date me. "

She whispered, " Your boyfriend will throw me out of the car."

Jimin lets out a laugh, gaining the other two guys' attention.

"Both of you keep your mouth shut or else I'll send you back home," Suga yelled.

They did as said.

The reason this bunch of hot-blooded humans were heading to a Club was Kim Taehyung. As asked, Annastasia had fixed an appointment, but the condition it had to be a club. So, here they are.

When they finally arrived at the place, the guards let them in without uttering a single word as that club was owned by none other than Suga himself.

Once they entered the turbulent place, they were quickly moved to the lounge section which was a part of the floor.

"Jungkook call him and ask where he is ?"

"Sir, he had said he would be waiting inside the VIP room," Annastasia added.

"Well, and good, let's go."

Suga and Jungkook started heading towards it followed by Annastasia and Jimin.

"Where are you both going?" Suga questioned.

"Sir, I.."

"You and Jimin stay here while we finish our business."

"Ok Hyung."

They did as said.

Both the guys headed towards the room which was at the end of the floor.

When they entered they saw Taehyung sitting with girls. Suga was filled with contempt. As soon as Taehyung saw the two boys he instructed the girls to leave.

Now the three were alone.

Suga got straight to the point, "What's your problem?"

"I bet you never greet your friends nicely."

"You are not my friend."

"Haha! Does he behaves like this with you too Jungkook?"

"Shut up Kim Taehyung and tell me why the hell are you fucking up with my business.?"

"Because that's something I am good at."

"Taehyung, don't fool around, we aren't ignorant to not understand that you want something," Jungkook confesses.

"Is it Jungkook?"

"Isn't it? Even you know this isn't the first time. So, cut the chase and tell us what the fuck do you want this time.?"

"Well! You know me very we..."

"Just tell me Kim Taehyung!" Suga shouted.

"I want your secretary."

" Taehyun?" Jungkook gives a confused look.

Taehyung walks towards Suga, making eye contact with him, " I want your personal secretary."

To this Suga pulls his fingers together into a fist, and before he could punch him, Jungkook pushes them away from each other.

"Taehyung! she isn't something to be traded."

"She is if you want to." Taehyung sneered and relaxed on the couch.

Suga pushed Jungkook aside and grabbed Taehyung's collar.

"I have handled you enough Kim Taehyung and you have finally crossed your limits, you shameless man." Suga pushes him harshly, " you are not getting anything from me. Do whatever you want." Then he starts walking out of the room.

"It's not that you love her Suga, is it?" Taehyung asks taunting him.

Suga stops and turns around to reply, " No! I don't! but what's mine is mine. And I won't allow anyone to touch it."

Both the men then walked out of the room to the floor. They took their prior places.

"How did the meeting went Hyung?" Jimin inquired while gulping down the liquor.

"Don't ask," Suga said without sounding rude.

"Okay!"

Annastasia noticed the tensed face of her boss. Even though she hates him to death, she still offered him a glass of drink.

"Sir, here, you might feel better." A glass of Scotch filled with ice cubes.

Jungkook and Jimin got apprehensive and signaled her to stop doing whatever she is trying to do. Annastasia was perplexed.

Suga gave a disgruntled look.

Jimin politely took the glass from her and drank it. He then whispered in her ears.

"He doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke and he doesn't do girls."

Annastasia was surprised, but not for the last part, she whispered back, "But he is doing me."

"I told you, you were special."

"Fuck it! I am going to dance."

Annastasia finally went to the dance floor followed by Jimin. Now the two men were left alone with their thought on their lips.

"I can't believe he asked such a thing," Jungkook let out.

"I can believe it because he has become such an asshole."

"But why Annastasia?"

"I don't have any idea."

"There must be some reason."

"He only wants to mess with my life, that's the only reason."

"Yeah! But..."

"Let's stop this discussion Jungkook."

Jungkook nods.

"Where is my brother?"

"He must be dancing somewhere. Where is Annastasia?"

"Who cares?"

"Oh! There she is dancing with him." Jungkook notices.

"With whom?" Suga focuses all his attention.

Jungkook grins inside his brain looking at his boss.

Annastasia and Jimin were dancing together. They take each other as great buddies. They have become best friends. But the one who would see them dancing together would think otherwise.

And that's the same thing Suga thought.

Annastasia had her hands wrapped around Jimin's neck while Jimin's hands were all around her waist. They danced perfectly together.

"Park Jimin, you are such a charm."

"Is it?" And yet again the playful smirk.

"Yes! I mean an incredible dancer. And thanks for coming with us or else I would have been pissed off with this grandpa and Jungkook, who is no fun when his boss is around."

"I know right. Those two are boring. But we can have fun."

"Sure we will."

Both of them danced so close that it made Suga's mind corrupt with thoughts. He wasn't liking it.

"Jungkook, separate those two right now!"

"What?" Jungkook got confused. "Who?"

"Jimin and Annastasia. I don't want that woman near my brother."

"Suga, you need to chill. They are just dancing and nothing else."

"Will you do it or shall I?"

"Ok! Ok! "

Jungkook went straight to the besties.

"Guys you can't dance together."

"But why?" Annastasia asked as Jimin kept twirling her.

"Suga said so."

"Is my Kook jealous?" Jimin teased his man.

"No! Why would I be jealous? I'm serious, he asked me to separate you both."

Annastasia was pissed. " Does he thinks I will cast some spell on his brother and take him away?"

"Excuse me! Your dress has already cast a spell on me." Jimin asserted.

"You brat!" She slapped his chest. " Ok! Fine, you two lovebirds can hang out together."

Right then and their Jungkook devised a plan. " Do you know what? Let's do a test."

"What test?" The besties replied together.

"Let's make Annastasia dance with a stranger and then we will see if his problem is Jimin or Annastasia."

"Wow! What an idea!! What if that stranger is a pervert? Or tries to... you know..like.. misbehave?"

"Then you just kick him between the legs and come to us," Jimin instructed.

"Ha! I am good at that."

"Ok! Do your thing then."

All of them took their role. And were ready to perform. Jungkook and Jimin sat on the bar with drinks in their hand. Suga reclining in his place, his eyes following Annastasia. And Annastasia, she was searching for a man.

She found a guy dancing alone, so she approached him and they started dancing together. She thanked God that this guy wasn't a pervert and was also very handsome.

Both of them danced together. And this scene grabbed Suga's attention, he saw her dancing with a stranger. It outraged him. Her hands were on him and his hands on her.

He uncrossed his legs and stood up walking furiously towards them. When he finally reach where she was, he grabbed that man's collar and dragged him from the dance floor to the corner of the floor near the washroom.

The producer, director, and actor of these acts remained speechless. Three of them ran towards him. Suga was already showing him hell. He punched that innocent man on the face. "Who gave you the guts to dance with her?" The poor man fell on the floor. Suga kicked him on his legs.

The man was asking for forgiveness without knowing what did he do wrong.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Not sparing any relief.

Annastasia witnessing this was terrified. Because of her, an innocent man was troubled and she just upgraded the Monster in him..

"Suga stop!" Jungkook tried to pull him away, but he wasn't able to. Jimin helped Jungkook and they were successful in pulling him away from that man. Jimin then signaled that man to run away. And he ran away for his life.

"Let go off me!" Suga shouted and then glared at Annastasia.

"We are going back home. Right now!" He ordered and headed of the building towards the car followed by the three.

They all were quiet till they reach the house.

As soon as they went inside the building, Suga went to his room upstairs. Jungkook, Jimin, and Annastasia sat in the living room.

"I was correct," Jungkook uttered.

"Regarding what?" Jimin asked.

"Suga's problem was you. Just because you are his brother, he didn't do anything to you. But..."

"He beat that man."

"But why?" Annastasia questioned.

Jungkook smiled, "Isn't it Crystal clear Anna, Suga is jealous of people you are closed to."

"That's doesn't make sense, I have surrendered my fucking life to him."

"Yes, you did. But it doesn't work that way with him. What's his is his and nobody is allowed to touch it."

"Even a slave?" She mumbled.

"You are no longer a slave, you never were. You are...."

"Not again Mr.Jungkook." Annastasia interrupted.

"Annastasia you've never been in love, so you don't know " Jimin explains. " My brother likes you, can't you see it?."

"I'm just a toy for him Jimin. Nothing else. You both are feeding lies inside my head." She yelled.

Jungkook sighs, "I can bet, you will realize it yourself one day and will come to us."

"Stop daydrea....."

"ANNASTASIA!!!" Suga shouted from upstairs.

Annastasia gasped at that voice.

"I'm going to be dead."

"Or to be fu..."

"Shut up Jimin!"

She ran upstairs to his room.

The door was open, "S-sir!"

As soon as she comes in Suga grabs her arm harshly.

She groans.

"Did you forget that I had told you to stay away from men?"

"Ahh! Sir you're hurting me " her fingers tried to unwrap his grip. She felt he didn't hold her arm but grabbed the bone. The pain was excruciating because he put all his bitterness into it.

"Because you aren't obedient Kitten."

"Sir, please!" She groans and ends up crying, then begs with her eyes filled with tears. As soon as her eyes come in contact with his, he softens and losses the grip. When he losses the grip Annastasia sees his bruised knuckles and immediately holds his hand, examining the severity of his bruise.

She instantly forgot about her arm as her concern soars for his knuckles.

Suga finds it shocking. He isn't ready to comprehend. Every time this woman proves his belief to be incorrect regarding her. Making him think, is she really isn't what I think she is.

"Sir, I'll bring ice cubes for..." Her voice stops the voice inside his head.

"No!"

"Sir? But..."

"Go away."

"But Sir you ha.."

"I said Get out!" He shouts.

She freezes then and there.

"Get out before I change my mind and make you regret."

Anastasia finally does as said. She runs back to her room.

And he, he isn't sure what's happening to him anymore.

*****

The next day is a Sunday. Suga wakes an hour or two late from his usual time. As soon as he wakes up he feels a sharp pain in his hand. When he looks at it, immediately Annastasia strikes to his mind and all that happened yesterday night. He also remembers how she cared more about his hand than her arm.

Suga climbs down from his bed, washes his face, and heads to her room. He enters without knocking. She isn't there. He searches in the bathroom, the balcony, she isn't there. Suga decides to call her, the phone rings but she isn't picking it up. He tours the entire house, the garden, the backyard, not wanting to ask anyone, but she isn't anywhere.

The fear of losing someone rises after so many years. Even he can't deny, that he badly needs her right now.

But she isn't anywhere.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.3K 644 7
When you are forced to marry a billionaire after your own sister ran away a night before her wedding, leaving behind a note. Her flame, prideful and...
225K 6.7K 27
Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. So when she moves into her father's home...
13.9K 1.1K 14
"You look different conejito.." the older said. "Huh? In what way?" asked the younger male with a teasing grin . "Softer and.....off guard" said the...
837K 42.5K 31
He is the eldest son of South Korea's richest gangster and she is the only daughter of 깡패 (kkangpae gang) in North Korea. He is smart, Hot, ruthless...