红颜薄命: Cursed Beauty (Yandere...

By optessimist

(Yandere!Demon Slayer x F!Reader) (Warning! Major Themes of Blood, Gore, and Suicide) 红颜薄命 : Beautiful women... More

红颜薄命
Characters
҉ 一 ҉
҉ 二 ҉
҉ 三 ҉
҉ 四 ҉
҉ 五 ҉
҉ 六 ҉
҉ 七 ҉
Breath of the Phoenix
҉ 八 ҉
҉ 九 ҉
҉ 十 ҉
҉ 十一 ҉
҉ 十二 ҉
҉ 十三 ҉
Added Love Interests
҉ 十四 ҉
҉ 十五 ҉
҉ 十六 ҉
火葬から
҉ 十七 ҉
҉ 十八 ҉
҉ 十九 ҉
҉ 二十一 ҉
҉ 二十二 ҉
҉ 二十三 ҉
҉ 二十四 ҉
Flames of the Phoenix
҉ 二十五 ҉
҉ 二十六 ҉
҉ 二十七 ҉
҉ 二十八 ҉
҉ 二十九 ҉
太陽の街
҉三十 ҉
҉三十一 ҉
҉三十二 ҉
҉三十三 ҉

҉ 二十 ҉

31.3K 1.1K 2.4K
By optessimist

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

Hometown

Y/N walked through the crowded market of her hometown, her amulet safely tucked in her clothing. As she passed by the vendors, she came across a tall figure.

The figure was standing in front of a seamstress' stand, holding what seemed to be a pure white Shiromuku kimono.

Y/N instantly recognized the figure to be Uzui Tengen. The Phoenix Pillar already felt annoyed even though he had yet to even talk. Bending her neck down, the h/c woman was hoping to quietly sneak away when his gazed snapped towards her.

"Y/N! How flamboyant! What brings you here?"

Flinching from his obnoxiously loud voice, the woman gritted her teeth. Y/N turned to the Sound Pillar with a faux smile plastered onto her beautiful face. His maroon eyes immediately brightened when he saw her smile.

"Looking for books. What about you?"

"I'm buying a flamboyant wedding kimono! You know, I think it's fate since this is where we first met —"

"Unfortunately, I'm a bit busy so I must get going." The Phoenix Pillar turned to leave but was stopped by Uzui who quickly blocked her path.

"Wait! I need your help!"

Pinching the bridge of her nose, she asked reluctantly, "With what?"

Uzui showed her the kimono he was holding with a wide grin. He patted the soft fabric with enthusiasm.

"What do you think about this?"

Glancing at the kimono, Y/N half-heartedly responded.

"It's great — lovely, even. I really need to go now."

"One more thing, then you can go. I swear!"

Once again the Sound Pillar blocked her path. The woman lifted up an arm, veins protruding from her hand. She almost launched her fist into his face but stopped when she thought of her punishment that was not yet over.

"What is it?"

"Can I take your measurements for this?" the Sound Pillar begged, motioning towards the Shiromuku kimono. "It's a surprise wedding for my fourth wife. You are the same size as her."

Barely listening to anything he said, Y/N agreed. The h/c woman just wanted to get everything over with as quickly as possible.

Uzui took the measuring tape from the shop owner and began taking the woman's measurements. At times his hands would linger, forcing the Phoenix Pillar to harshly pinch him.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, it was done. Uzui quickly wrote down the woman's measurements. Before the Sound Pillar could say anything else, Y/N was long gone.

The man sighed, maroon eyes dreamingly gazing at the path the Phoenix Pillar had disappeared from. Turning to the seamstress, he asked

"Do you have any wataboshi?"

"Yes but there are many different designs. Have your bride come, we can find something that suits her."

"No need. Do you have one that suits the woman that just left?"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

While Y/N was out searching for any information about her curse, a scarred pillar quietly picked the iron lock that kept the wooden doors of the Phoenix Estate closed.

Hearing a familiar click, a large smiled spread across his face. With a red box in his hand, he quietly pushed open the door.

Listening carefully for any movement, he walked to the dining table. As was he was about to place the red box onto the table, he felt a presence coming closer.

Sanemi panicked. He turned his head back and forth searching for a place to hide. Unable to find anything, he slid under the table, hoping that she wouldn't notice him.

The sound of footsteps slowly made their way to the Sanemi's hiding spot. The white haired man squeezed his eyes shut and held his breath. The figure slowly bent over to peak under the table.

"What are you doing here?"

Sanemi's eyes burst open upon hearing the male voice. Eyes adjusting, he immediately made contact with Giyu's deep blue eyes.

The Wind Pillar shot up, banging his head on the table.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" the scarred man shouted.

He crawled out from under the table, clutching his head. Once he fully stood, he glared at the Water Pillar who stared at him blankly.

"...I asked you first."

"Screw that! I can't believe the Water Pillar would stoop so low as to trespass into her home."

Sanemi scoffed, before glancing down at the fabric within Giyu's fingers.

"Is that her shirt in your hand? Wow, what a creep."

"...are you not also trespassing?"

The Wind Pillar's face quickly turned red, embarrassment taking over his features.

"That — It's different! I'm leaving her a gift! She loves the ohagi I gift her, it always gone by the next day!"

The Water Pillar glanced towards the trash bin where a red box was peaking out.

"Are you sure?"

Following his gaze, Sanemi looked over to the trash. Seeing the familiar, red ohagi box, he felt disappointed and ground his teeth together. Brushing it off, the Wind Pillar nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders.

"So what? She probably just doesn't like ohagi."

"... or it's just bad."

"Shut up! At least I'm not a weirdo that's stealing her clothes!"

"I'm not stealing —"

"Then why do you have her shirt?"

"I'm returning it."

"Why the fuck did you have it in the first place?"

The two went back and forth in the Phoenix Estate. As the two continued to argue, they failed to notice the small white snake slithering away with a pink cloth clutched in it's mouth.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The Phoenix Pillar trekked home with disappointment. During her time out, she scanned a few books about curses but was unable to find any useful information.

As she walked, she came across a familiar figure. Y/N's e/c eyes took in the man's black, shaved hair and recognized him as the unconscious man.

The man saw her and froze, his face turning red once more. However, this time he remembered to breath. Letting out a loud huff, he hunched over. Y/N was very weirded out but showed concern over her fellow demon slayer. 

"Are you okay..."

"Genya. My name is Genya Shinaguzawa."

"Are you okay, Shinaguzawa-san?"

His face turned red again. Feeling all of the air leave his chest, he stumbled. Y/N was quick on her feet and caught the falling man. Gazing up at the Phoenix Pillar, he felt a pressure in his nose. Genya couldn't stare at her any longer so he quickly shot up and ran, his hands covering his face.

Y/N watched his retreating figure with great confusion.

When the gun-wielding slayer reached his room, he finally gained the ability to breathe. Thinking about what happened, he felt his face turn red again and raised a hand to cover his face.

Gradually, Genya's racing heart slowed. Grabbing the journal at his bedside, he flipped to a blank page and began to write the events that occurred.

Y/N asked if I was okay today!

He couldn't help the large grin that pulled at his lips. Nearly giggling, he controlled the tremble of his hands and continued to write.

It was the first thing she ever said to me! I can't believe she was actually worried about me. All that praying that she would notice me, finally paid off!

All throughout the night, Genya wrote, with detail, his experiences and fantasies with the Phoenix Pillar.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The Next Day,

Y/N was walking back to her estate, a pile of books stacked in her arms. She walked carefully, attempting to keep the books balanced.

"Angel!"

A figure barreled towards her. Peering over the stack of books, she saw a familiar mop of flame- like hair.

"Ah. Hello, Rengoku-san" the h/c woman greeted. All of a sudden, the weight of the books straining her arms were no more. The Flame Pillar effortlessly swiped the books from her grasp, smiling widely at the woman.

"It's been so long, angel! You never even visited me when I was injured" Rengoku whined, a pout taking over his features. Y/N smiled weakly, her brain working overtime to think of an excuse.

"Yeah, a lot has been going on" the Phoenix Pillar cringed at her vague response. Glancing around, she hoped to find something to avert his attention.

"Does it have something to do with curses?"

Her e/c eyes snapped back to his, feeling wary. Sensing her discomfort, he waved one of the books in front of her.

"I'm just guessing from the titles... 'Cursed: What to Do'"

She quickly took the books back from him.

"It was nice catching up, but I'm busy." Y/N quickly fled. In addition to her panicked state, the pile of books obscured her vision causing her to slam right into a fence. The books went flying and the Phoenix Pillar was sent to the ground.

The Flame Pillar was immediately at her side, fussing over her. The loud pounding of her heart in her ears drowned out everything the man was saying.

Quickly regathering the books, she sped off despite Rengoku's shouts.

"Angel...Y/N! You forgot your pouch!"

Within the Flame Pillar's hand was a familiar white amulet. Looking down at the omamori, his thumb brushed over the red lettering. He lifted his head to gaze at her shrinking form before gently pocketing the item.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

❂ Taisho Secret ❂
The seamstress thinks that Uzui is a very fickle husband.

Sanemi and Giyu in the Phoenix Estate:

A/N:

Shiromuku Kimono
• a white wedding kimono that is worn at
weddings in samurai or warrior families.
White can be dyed with any color, so
Shiromuku means that brides are ready
to be dyed with the color of the groom

Wataboshi
• a bridal kimono hood; a hood worn
outdoors by married women in samurai
or warrior families — used by young
brides in the Edo period as an equivalent
to a western bridal veil

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2.5K 21
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, a girl with spider powers gets stuck in a universe and can't leave. As she tries to survive and figure out how to...
727K 17.8K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
58.4K 1.2K 34
(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad and was continually tormented by him. (...
237K 13.2K 51
↳ ❝ [ 不幸な ] ❞ ━ yandere muzan kibutsuji x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl from the present gets transported into the world...