You & Ei (Genshin Impact FanF...

By lyviasast

You as a traveler from far away, accompanied by Paimon who is always beside you, decided to go to Inazuma to... More

Chapter 1: The calm princess
Chapter 2: Sleepy ninja
Chapter 3: A girl who loves fireworks
Chapter 4: Strange dream
Chapter 5: What you saw, it's her
Chapter 6: "Paimon just feels nervous..."
Chapter 7: The Fontaine guy
Chapter 8: Balethunder...move away!
Chapter 9: The Generals
Chapter 10: Faintly vague
Chapter 11: Her Excellency
Chapter 12: A sweet and kind girl without break time
Chapter 13: Seirai Island? I want to know more!
Chapter 14: You will be inlaid upon this statue
Chapter 15: The battle with Shogun
Chapter 16: She took her
Chapter 17: You Shogun or Ei?
Chapter 18: Inazuma guy from Mondstadt
Chapter 19: Walking with Ei
Chapter 20: Don't you ever be with her again, promise?
Chapter 21: The Archon who needs partner
Chapter 22: On the way to the battle
Chapter 23: Wanna join?
Chapter 24: Which should I choose?
News from the author
Chapter 25: I don't like Kujou, Y/N!
Chapter 26: Kazuha...you...
Chapter 27: You die or I die?
Chapter 28: I accept your love
Chapter 29: Something's happening with Teppei
Chapter 30: The war between Tengu and Dog
Chapter 31: How bad is Vision Hunt Decree
Chapter 32: Dumb bitch Signora!
Chapter 33: The death of the Crimson Witch
Chapter 34: Not long again almighty
Chapter 35: My apologies, Shogun
Chapter 36: Shogun? Destroyed
Chapter 37: Rarest day in Inazuma
Chapter 38: Bathhouse
Chapter 39: She misses her
Chapter 40: You are their Archon, Ei
Chapter 41: The nervousness
Chapter 42: Unload
Chapter 43: The plan for celebrating
Chapter 44: On the way to the party!
Chapter 45: Hard work first, have fun later
Epilogue: Seperation

Prologue: Welcome to Inazuma!

4.3K 52 8
By lyviasast

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 21 years old
Gender: Female
Job: Traveler
Companion: Paimon
Travel to: Inazuma

I write the register to go to Inazuma with my best companion, Paimon. I write it in front of Katheryne on the Adventure's Guild in Liyue.

Honestly my hands it's kinda sweating and stammered because a lot of rumors say that Inazuma is creepy.

"So...you're done your register, Y/N?" Katheryne asked. "Wait, let me check again," I said. "Take your time, Y/N. The boat still waiting for you." she plus.

"No! Let Paimon check it!" Paimon said directly before I want to check the register.

"Why must you? I'm not blind, ok?" I asked a slight mad to see her. "Ey! Paimon also wants to get it! Give me that!" Paimon is angrier than me.

I'm giving up, then give the register to her. Paimon seems so serious to check it.

"Your name is (Y/N) (L/N), your age is 21 years old, your gender is female, your job is a Traveler, you travel to Inazuma, and your companion is...Paimon!" Paimon shouted after call her name on the register.

"I knew it. You want to check that because there is your name there? Ck..." I said. "Close your mouth tight!" Paimon replied.

Katheryne just laughs from what I and Paimon just talk before. "Ok, so...the register's done?" she asked.

"Yes. Here." I said then give the register to her. "Great, ok. Now you can go to Beidou's ship, I guess she waiting for you there." Katheryne instructed us.

"Alright! Thanks, Kat! And...goodbyee!" Paimon said. "Yes. Thank you and goodbye, Katheryne!" I said.

"Goodbye and good luck both of you! Just be careful out there," she said.

After we did our registration, we decided to go to Beidou's ship to travel to Inazuma.

Later at Beidou's ship,

"Wow, guys! Yeah, I know you will come" Beidou greets us.

"Yap! Let's move then." I said. "Hold on." someone trying to stop our conversation.

I and Paimon looking at that person who is unfamiliar to us.

He is a young man with choppy, medium-length hair, some of it tied in an off-centered ponytail to his right. It is a platinum blonde color, apart from a single orange-red streak on his right. He has red eyes with a yellow hue at the bottom, and he usually has a gentle facial expression.

It consists of a grey short-sleeved kimono and a black haori coat. Half the coat is worn normally on his left arm, with a flowy orange sleeve decorated in maple leaves, while the other half is drapped behind his waist and secured by an obi belt he wears over top.

"Oh yes, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kaedehara Kazuha. It's very nice to meet you." he said while lending his hand to me.

"It's very nice to meet you too. My name is Y/N L/N. And beside me here name's Paimon." I replied with his handshake. "Hello! Very great to meet you, Kazuha!" Paimon said.

"Ah, I ever heard about you 2. You are the best and strong traveler and even your companion were always beside you, accompany you." Kazuha said.

"That's right," I said.

"Uh-huh! So...are you from Inazuma?" Paimon asked.

"Yes, he is. He is a wandering samurai from Inazuma who is currently with Liyue's Crux Fleet. A gentle and carefree soul whose heart hides a great many burdens from the past." Beidou said.

"Ooh, I see," Paimon replied.

"So about travel to Inazuma, are you sure you gonna go there?" Kazuha asked while looking at me.

"Yes. I'm sure." I said.

"Ok then. But be careful to go there. In the middle to go to Inazuma, because it describes the country as having a "tense" and "dangerous" environment and discourages traveling there." Beidou instructed.

"Yes, so...just be careful. Many of the travelers or tourists failed to go there because of the heavy rain and heavy fog in the middle to go there." Kazuha plus.

"Umm...so that's why many of the people are afraid with Inazuma for example like that? Impossible." I said. "Oh, no-I mean...ok! We will not gonna be afraid of that." Paimon acts confidently.

"Perfect if you are very brave with that. I very much support you to always stay safe over there." Kazuha said. "Yes, thanks," I said.

Beidou instructs her subordinates to move the ship. The ship slowly leaving Liyue and slowly coming to Inazuma.

Inazuma...we're coming for you.

After having heavy rain and heavy fog in the middle of the road, Inazuma already in front of their eyes,

"Wow! Is that...Inazuma?" Paimon asked amazed by the view in front of her.

"Yes, welcome to my hometown, everyone!" Kazuha answered.

This is very beautiful. Inazuma is calmer and calmer for me. There are Maple Trees who welcoming us, the traditionally Inazuma (Japanese) style houses, and I can see there are Inazuma guards who guarding the place (yeah, a lot of 'em).

"Yes. What do you think, Traveler?" Beidou asked me.

"Beautiful. I can feel a calm and warm sensation. I can say...it's very gorgeous." I answered. "Uh-huh. A lot of the tourists like Inazuma because of the beauty of the land." Kazuha said.

"Wait...are there other tourists that safe go here?" Paimon asked glanced at Kazuha. "Of course. As I said before, indeed many of them failed to go here, but there are many of them safe go here too, just like us." Kazuha answered realizes that Paimon glanced at him.

"Ooh ok then," Paimon said.

"Oh yes, if I want to know, what's your plan to go here by the way? It's so seldom who wants to go here for something like war. Many of them go here for the theory or the history of Inazuma." Beidou told.

"Well, we got here just like the rest of them. Searching theory, mysteries, and history of Inazuma. As I can hear from the rumors, many of the people say that the Archon who rules and protects Inazuma is not that nice to her people. Is that right?" I asked.

Kazuha and Beidou are just silent. They are not responding to me but I can see that they trying to digest the answer.

Kazuha and Beidou stare at each other, seems looks kinda suspicious for me.

"Umm...we honestly say...yes, you're right," Kazuha said. "Huh?! Why is that?" Paimon asked.

"Umm...I guess we better not talk about it now. You guys just have fun in here, don't worry." Kazuha replied. "Really?" I asked. "Yes...really," Kazuha answered.

"Ok then. But...where are we gonna live?" Paimon asked. "Don't worry about that, Kazuha already give you a rented house in Inazuma City. And about exploring...I guess you're gonna do it by yourself because I and Kazuha are a little busy after this. Sorry." Beidou told.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I have my companion here and that's already enough for me to explore there and there." I answered.

"Alright then, for a while, I'm gonna take you to where Inazuma City is and know where is your rented house," Kazuha said with his gentle smile.

"Aight! Thank you!" Paimon said. "Your very welcome!" Kazuha said.

Y/N and Paimon follow Kazuha to Inazuma City. You are both always amazed by Inazuma's view. When you already arrived at Inazuma City, you are more amazed.

"What a gorgeous," I said. "Yeah! Paimon can't stop amazed by this place!" Paimon plus. "I know you are gonna love this very much!" Kazuha said glanced at us.

"Then...here we are," Kazuha said. "This is the rented house? Cool!" Paimon said. "Yep. Hehe, I'm just doing my best choice to make you comfortable. Welcome!" Kazuha said.

Kazuha opens the door and Paimon directly rushes over to the rented house. But me? I'm still in front of the door with Kazuha.

"You don't want to go in, Y/N?" Kazuha asked. "I am. But I'm just gonna say to you...thank you so much, Kazuha. And I'm very thankful for Beidou who was very kind in taking us to Inazuma." I said.

"*Chuckles*, it's no very problem. You go here with Paimon, must be something. And I know...that something must be deeply mysterious." Kazuha said give me a very bright smile on his face.

"*Laughs*, you can bet that." I laughed.

We stare at each other for a little long time. Gee...his red eyes always keep focusing on me and his white hair blown by the wind makes his face more handsome.

"Oops, I'm sorry I..." I said a little stammered. "*Laughs*, it's ok. Don't need to say sorry. Now get in. Just make yourself comfortable, ok?" Kazuha said.

"Roger that," I answered.

Before I close the door, I look at Kazuha once again (gosh he's so handsome😥), but then I get in and I can hear Kazuha leaving.

Tired! That's the only answer I want to greet for this house. I go to the bedroom and see Paimon already sleeping so well.

I change my clothes to sleeping clothes (some sort of like pajama), then sleep too. (Our beds are miss not like a married couple beds 😑).

I close my eyes and just wish I have a good dream.

Inazuma...I made it.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.5K 26
ใ€Ž"๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“"ใ€ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ [When best friends become more, intertwined with fate.] โž ๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š›๐š˜ ๐™ฒ...
63.2K 1.8K 35
Lumine is forced to go back to Liyue after a little accident in Inazuma. She stays under the care of Zhongli and during her stay there, a certain red...
63K 1.9K 22
Before Kujuo Sara, there was another, another commanding force that raised his sword and valor in the Electro Archon's name. He who was known as the...
15.2K 451 15
โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ โMY LOVE FOR YOU IS BIGGER THAN A FIREWORK!โž โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ (๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) โ˜ฝหšโ€โžท When an Inazuman who lived in Mondstad...