𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Від eroticroses

❝Read me your favorite pieces of poetry while I please you❞ I feel his hardness grow underneath me and watch... Більше

introduction
chapt 1 • Like Mother Like Daughter
chapt 2 • Behave
chapt 4 • Forbidden
chapt 5 • Sweet Like Honey
chapt 6 • Definitions
chapt 7 • Madelyn & More Deals
chapt 8 • Deprived
chapt 9 • Results
chapt 10 • When He's Ready
chapt 11 • Tempting Sleepover's
chapt 12 • The Lesson's Begin
chapt 13 • Let Me Help
chapt 14 • Oh So Close
chapt 15 • Soaked
chapt 16 • Distant
chapt 17 • Butterflies & Sketches
chapt 18 • Patience
chapt 19 • Shameful Nights
chapt 20 • Focus
chapt 21 • A Much Better Lesson
chapt 22 • Trapped
chapt 23 • Parties
chapt 24 • Like This?
chapt 25 • Welcome Home
chapt 26 • Our Guest
chapt 27 • Birthday Present
chapt 28 • The Moment
chapt 29 • Her
chapt 30 • Pottery
chapt 31 • Perfect
chapt 32 • News
chapt 33 • Out of Mind
chapt 34 • Someone New
chapt 35 • Eyes
chapt 36 • Distractions
chapt 37 • Something's Off
chapt 38 • Bad Boys Aren't My Type
chapt 39 • Wedding Bells & Regrets
chapt 40 • Pushing Away
chapt 41 • More Than That
chapt 42 • Delusional
chapt 43 • Rejection
chapt 44 • Read To Me
chapt 45 • Raising Suspicion
chapt 46 • Jealousy Goes Both Ways
chapt 47 • Beautiful
chapt 48 • Acceptance
chapt 49 • Her Final Letter & The Truth
chapt 50 • All My Life
chapt 51 • Time
chapt 52 • Selfish Doubts
chapt 53 • Gone For Good
chapt 54 • I Miss Her
chapt 55 • Accepting Her
chapt 56 • Closure From Her
chapt 57 • A Date
chapt 58 • Perfect For Me
chapt 59 • All I've Ever Wanted
chapt 60 • Forever
Epilogue
New Book ~ Beautiful Addiction !

chapt 3 • A New Interest

376K 10.3K 17.8K
Від eroticroses

I needed something, someone, a toy, someone's fingers. Fuck anything.

Four days and I was sent to lectures twenty four seven without time to please myself. This school did deprive you of pleasure, it was torture and that's exactly what they wanted to do.

Put me through absolute torture.

I didn't care if I got caught in this confined room with the random guy, gripping my hips.

"Fuck" I moan, my nails digging into his shoulders. What my body had been begging me for had finally washed over me as I came undone.

Getting off of him, I fixed my skirt and my hair. Hearing him curse and fix his belt to his black slacks. "We should do this again" I hear him say.

"This was a one time thing" I had long forgotten his name, plus it was meaningless sex to satisfy my body after an aching four days of ignoring it.

Leaving him in the dark room, I bump into Adeline and shut the door close in the boy's face before he can exit. It's clear as day she has taken it upon herself not to like me and torture me just as Carter has.

"Please refrain from wearing inappropriate clothes, if you need actual clothes there will be some sent up to your room. You can wear those as you prepare with your meeting with your tutor" I look at her in confusion when she mentions a tutor.

"You've been registered for a tutor, I took the initiative of informing you since I brought the idea to the Dean and he believed it was an amazing idea" she smiles happily.

Showing Adeline that I'm remotely bothered by this would make her day. "That's just perfect, I was on my way to sign up for one" her smile falls and she rolls her eyes.

"Again, please wear appropriate clothes during your stay here, I would hate to take away any of your weekend privileges" She would love to ruin this entire stay here, she would be more than happy to take away my will to eat.

"God would be disappointed in you Adeline, threatening one of his faithful children" I return making her jaw clench.

"Do not speak of God or being faithful when you nothing about either of them" she huffs and walks off and I let open the door.

The guy walks out, not before leaning in my ear. "Good luck with the tutor. My name is Victor by the way" he says on his way out and I curse remembering that both Carter and Adeline had made the executive decision to put me in the tutoring program.

Luckily for me, tutoring came with its own perks. It was the only time you could be in the room of the opposite sex, your curfew was much longer almost non existent and depending on your improvement, you didn't have to attend lectures as much.

I stopped at my room to shower the smell of sex off of me, I'm sure Adeline had been here for a while because she couldn't pick it up only focused on the short, red plaid skirt and the black cut top which showed my abdomen.

All people see is mother when they look like me.

Holidays were never my favorite because my family was the epitome of fake, along with the people who claim to be mother's friends and are the complete opposite.

I developed it from my mother, diagnosed with nymphomania at the age of sixteen. She was diagnosed with it at the same age.

Grandma was a religious woman so it made life for her a living hell, mother would write about how she felt disgusted in her skin because of her. How she was sent to an all girls school for most of her life before being sent here at the age of nineteen.

Father had made it extremely clear that he didn't care what happened in my life especially when he had told me I'd end up just like her in a matter of time.

In some ways, Carter reminded me of father. From the judgmental stares to the "you're turning out to be just like her" talks any chance they get.

Exiting my room I'm snapped from my thoughts when someone exits Carter's office.

Fuck me.

Golden brown eyes resembling the sun during a sunset behind clear round lenses.

Dark brown curls falling forward on his face, perfect defined cheekbones. A sharp jaw I wanted to run my finger across and perfect pink lips almost begging for a kiss made me cross my leg over the other.

Dressed in a white button, his  strong muscles poked from the shirt that did nothing to hide his figure, the shirt was tucked into black slacks. With a bag around his neck.

Running his veiny hand through his thick hair to push the mess of curls from his view. His soft eyes meet mine and a strict blush coats his face.

Carter switched his attention back to him. I was intrigued, beyond intrigued at this point. I needed to know who he was and why he caught my attention so fast.

When he began walking the opposite direction into the library, I followed until I was stopped by a girl with Adeline's similar features expect for her auburn hair, her's was a nice shade of blonde.

"I'm Charlotte Hayes" she smiled with her hands behind her back.

"Honey Rose" I said back trying to get her to move out of the way.

"I know, quite frankly I'm sure we all know who you are. Your mom was friend's with mine here, hopefully we can share what they had" I stared at the girl blankly, begging this wasn't my tutor.

"Are you by any chance a tutor here?" she shook her head and I let out a breath of relief.

"Heavens no, but the Headmaster's son is. Sadly we can't have tutors of the opposite sex unless no more are available" she says the last part with a sigh.

"The Headmaster's son?" she nods excitedly.

"Alessio, he's one of the tutors here. Sometimes I wish the rules weren't strict, he studies on poetry and fiction books and he does all the painting and ceramics. Plus he's really good looking" she whispers the last part and I grow even more intrigued by the boy.

"Do you know where I could find him?" she points in the direction of the library.

"If you want to hang out anytime, my room is the closest one to the right" If this is Adeline's sister then Adeline was definitely born from an evil egg.

Thanking the girl, I made my way over to the library. Pushing open the doors to the empty room, with its brown interior and millions of books on the black shelves, the room was calming and quiet. Perfect for one who loved to read.

Large windows brought in the light from outside, reflecting it down on me and the boy from earlier.

He sat with a book in his hands, his eye brows furrowed together as he concentrated on the words written in black ink.

I walked further towards him, admiring him further until he heard my steps come to a halt.

He looked up, a deep blush returned as his eyes met mine. He switched his gaze between them once more like he couldn't believe them up close.

"H-Hello" he spoke first and I bit my lip harder at the deepness of his voice which sent vibrations straight between my thighs causing them to press together.

"I'm looking for my tutor" Realization crosses over his face and he takes a nervous gulp.

"And you seem to be the only person here, and being at the fact this is against the rules with the exception that there are no more tutors" I take a seat and lean my elbows on the table.

"That makes you my tutor"  I could only conjure dirty images just by the peak of his collarbones.

My eyes wondered up the expensive watch on his wrist and his captivating scent filled my nose. I couldn't pin point what it was but it had me wanting more.

I slightly tilt my head when he doesn't speak.

"Are you going to tutor me, Alessio?" I test his name on my tongue, liking the way it sounds.

"I-I c-can't" he spits out. "I-I'm sorry" he shuts his book and stands up, with a stutter of the words 'sorry' he rushes out of the library leaving me terribly confused.

I exit a few seconds behind him, he disappears behind the hall leading to the rooms for the guys and I retreat to mine shutting the door.

If Alessio was Carter's son, it was someone close and important to him. Knowing Carter, Alessio had probably been through the studies of the academy since he was little and that only peaked a new interest in me.

An interest for the Headmaster's son.

- you must all hate me for how long this update took, but I've been busy with moving and stuff so please forgive me !

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...