Seriously! Why am I the villa...

By Chimera_Regarion

Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but als... More

... with full surprises...
... and only one outcome ...
... no rules...
... no hope for the heroes!
Preparation Day 1: Observation is key!
He knows!
Preparation Day 2: Wakey Wakey!
Preparation Day 2: Your Choice!
Preparation Day 2: Among US!
Preparation Day 2: Why me?
Preparation Day 2: Am I a Villain now?
Lost but not Hopeless
Preparation Day 3: Wanted!
Preparation Day 3: Running!
Preparation Day 3: Let's start a war!
War Day 1: Usagi's Start!
War Day 1: Show me more of that expression!
War Day 1: Just a casual coversation!
War Day 1: Paralyzed!
War Day 1: Unfinished business!
War Day 1: Ohh Toga, Toga, Toga... What do I do with you?
War Day 1: I won the bet but at what price?
War Day 1: Realization, True Destiny!
War Day 1: Fear the Darkness!
War Day 1: Dance in the Dark
War Day 1: It's time to rest!
War Day 1: We are doomed!
War Day 1: Screams of Horror!
Our Creation!
What a beautiful creation!
War Day 2: Trapped!
War Day 2: Caged in! No escape!
That's my boy!
Scarier than any Villain!
War Day 3: Axe Murderer
War Day 3: New weapon unlocked!
War Day 3: Slaughter House! Part 1
War Day 3: Slaughter House! Part 2
War Day 3: Welcome to hell
War Day 3: Dusk till Down
War Day 3: Let's end the hunt!
After match!
An open score!

This is all just a game...

31.1K 765 830
By Chimera_Regarion

Izuku's POV: (unless said otherwise):

I can't believe I am the villain!

Like why?

Why me?

Couldn't you just go with Kacchan?!

It's not as if the Dandelion isn't great villain materials in the first place!

Come om you can't tell me no!

Did you look at him?

He looks scary and kids even start crying when they see him.

Not to mention that he screams die every time he attacks!

First of soo not hero like and second did the thought ever occur to him that people do hear his scream?

Like helloooo?!

Villains are not deaf but whatever!

That's his problem!

Now back to the topic!

Why?

Why am I wearing this?

Nezu?! Whyyyyyy!

I woke up in the middle of nowhere with only one note in my pocket.

Congratulations on being the villain

Nothing more nothing less. First of I didn't know where I was. Second who the heck did even change my clothes?! I never agreed to any of this!

Fun fact I woke up in the middle of the street of an abandoned city which I knew was close to a forest and was abandoned for a reason. How I came here I have no clues. As to why... There was one explanation and I hated it.

Me: You kidding?! Please tell me this is a bad joke!

This must have been Nezu's surprise exercise he announced earlier this week. Though I still didn't want it to be true even if I knew it was.

Flashback brought to you by a bunny not playing attention to a chimera but thinking about how the creature could make such an entrance and how one could vent.

I was sitting in class and began finishing my 21st notebook when all of the sudden Nezu dropped down from the vent hatch above me and landed right in front of me on my notebook. There were a couple of vent hatches and I was speechless seeing him drop on my notebook. From all the places he could have landed he chose to land in front of me.

The heck?!

Where did you come from?

Why?

Wait... I don't want to know!

This is bad!

Did he just see what I was writing?

Ohh please no!

Please don't tell me he just saw the plan I made to overthrow Bakugo or...ahm no.. and my class.

Nezu looked at his feet then at me and began smiling before patting my head.

Me: I can explain!

Nexu: No need for that.

He then quickly jumped of the table and made his way to Aizawa. I still couldn't forget the grin in his face and the glittering eyes of the chimera.

Of course, he saw that!

Arg!

I am so done!

If he only had let me explain!

I was bored!

And it's not like that our homeroom caterpillar is even teaching us anything useful today.

Am I a villain because of that?

Ahm no... maybe a hobby villain but not a real one.

What?

It was fun being one in my thoughts!

Besides I am in a hero course and if I were one than I would be one heck of a villain.

...

Thinking about it....

That day, if All Might didn't came back I could have been one for real.

Ohh society and the heroes would have been screwed if I were one.

But that's not the point.

I am still a hero and I didn't have any plans to change anything about that.

So please don't misunderstand this!

I am sure you are clever enough to know that I was just bored.... I hope...

Once Nezu was in front of the classroom he looked at us and I had a feeling he was looking more often my way than over the rest of them. I also wanted to throw all the evidence aka my notebook out of the window. At that point all I wanted was to vanish or burry myself in the ground.

Nezu: I will make this short.

Thank god he is in a good mood!

And here I thought that he would do something to us...

He isn't Aizawa after all.

He was again smiling as if he had something in his mind to look forward to and whatever it was I knew I didn't want to know it.

Nezu: There will be a special exercise held in a couple of days.

As I thought bad news.

... you are not Aizawa!

Why are you doing this to us?

What did we do!

I don't even want to know what you are thinking!

Are you out of your mind?

I began questioning the reason he was here and that was when he looked at me once again and just smiled. That was the moment I immediately stopped thinking about anything. The gaze he gave me was nearly as if he was telling me and warning me to go on and question him more.

NOPE!

I am okay as I am so I'll stop questioning you!

Can he read minds?

Ah whatever!

Better not go on and listen to what he has in mind.

Nezu: I won't be saying what it is or when it starts since this is a school that is preparing you for the daily workflow of a hero. As such you will need to learn how to deal with these kinds of things.

That was all he said before leaving the room, leaving us speechless and Aizawa sighing a lot. Needless to say, that we started questioning the poor man. He however didn't know a thing. That's how it was. He was as surprised about this as we were. It just so happened that the rat god of UA got bored out of his mind and decided to do something new.

End of flashback brought to you by Izuku quickly putting away his notebook after Nezu left just in case another chimera would pop out of the vents.

You got to be kidding me!

Me: ... Please don't tell me that you chose me only because of my notebook!

As I began looking around a little bit more I saw a drone heading my way and dropping of an ear piece in front of me. If that wasn't alluring and suspicious than I didn't know what is. There were a couple of things bothering me.

- First thing that came to my mind was the piece of paper stating that I was the villain.

- Second the abandoned city that was only abandoned because of the hurricane that destroyed half of the city. Luckily it was evacuated in time. Still this wasn't for sure a place one wants to be in. Especially when not even a single building was stable.

- Third I was literally in the middle of the street exposed to any harm and heroes!!!

The heck did you even think when you guys put me here?!

And I still want to know why I am wearing that and who changed me!

Really who changed me!

Who even designed this?

Are these daggers around my waste?

I could remember Nezu's smile and how he phrased this exercise all too well. In contrary to his words his eyes and that smile was giving him away.

You say exercise but this is all for your entertainment!

I took the earbud in my hand and started inspecting it. Cautious was the key word here. That could have been something completely else. I still didn't know exactly what was going on.

Judging on the paper I would say some kind of villain vs hero exercise but then again why go to such an extended of bringing us here. There was also no telling who was us and who my opponent was supposed to me.

Me: You want me to just take it?

There was no point in asking that but I still did that anyways before somehow activating it and placing it in my ear.

Well here goes nothing!

Hopefully I can get some clues out of this.

I swear if this is some kind of twisted Aizawa surprise exercise than I am done with this.

Wait no!

My class will be done!

I can finally test my theories out!

Ohh this sounds surprisingly nice!

I wonder how far I can take this.

Well anyways let's first find out what is going on.

Why we are in this city!

Why they chose me as a villain.

If there are more villains.

Who are my opponents.

And most important what are the rules!

I wonder what I am allowed to do as the villain.

Well anyways sounds like fun if I think about this a little bit more.

A/N: His costume

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 7.9K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...
43.2K 2.4K 18
With a quirk that was as villainous as his father Stain, this kids future was sealed the moment people see his quirk. Izuku Midoriya had a quirk he w...
229K 6.3K 20
* Inspired by civil war and other civil war fanfiction off of Archive of our own. It's now the end of the first year of UA for our students. Nedzu ha...
585K 20.4K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...