My brother in law❓

DarkFlower065

Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pet... Еще

Disclaimer
Wedding????
First date
Little time together
Second date
Drive
Beach trip
Ae's Pete
Boyfriend??
Gazebo
Elder brother
Confession
The reality
Father and son
Serious Talk
Call
The first official date!!
A small step forward
Amusement Park
The meeting
Mr. Romeo
Caught
Movie date
A visit to lover's house
Claim
I want Pete!!
Assure
Decision
Trip
Possessive Ae
Mine
Sulky Pete
Ae, Pete and Tar
Proposal
After party
Chaos
Returning home
Realisation
Engagement
Cute Pete or Naughty Pete???
Concern about Pete
Confrontation
Epilogue
Note

Caring Ae

699 37 4
DarkFlower065

Pete lay on the bed with Ae besides him. The whole hot session had consumed all his energy and he was feeling tired. Ae turned around to look at his cute lover who was now drifting into a slumber.

"Babe, I'll order food. Have something and then you can sleep." Ae said gently caressing Pete's cheeks. "Ae~ let me sleep...." The cute guy whined with a pouty face and then turned his back to Ae while pulling the duvet over his body and clutching it close to his chest. Ae chuckled at how adorable this young boy looked.

Ae knew that Pete was tired and wanted to rest. "Okay sweets, I'll let you rest but you'll have to wake up after the food is delivered." Ae said and pecked Pete's lips before walking out of the room. He grabbed his boxers on the way and wore them before proceeding. He walked to where their bags were and started to place his things back in place. After he was done, he carried the bags inside the bedroom and placed them at a corner. He then made a call and placed an order for dinner.

He returned back to bedroom after he was done taking care of everything and slipped next to Pete. He placed his hands on Pete's cheeks, stroking it tenderly. That soft skin always got him addicted but this time it wasn't lust. It was pure love and affection for the cute guy sleeping next to him.

Pete turned in his sleep facing Ae who was busy admiring him. His brows were furrowed and lips slightly pouted. His appearance at present was like an angry kitten.

After sometime there was a knock on the door and Ae hurried outside while gently closing the bedroom door. He made sure to wear proper clothes before he allowed anyone inside. He opened the door and allowed the hotel staff to place the dinner at table. The person nodded to Ae in respect and left the place.

Ae closed the door and returned back to bedroom to wake Pete up. He kneeled down next to the bedside while calling Pete softly, "Sweet, wake up. Dinner is here." Pete frowned as his peaceful sleep was getting interrupted. Ae continued with his efforts to wake up his cute lover and after sometime, Pete did open his eyes. He saw Ae looking at him tenderly.

"Ae~, I am still sleepy....." Pete complained. "I know baby, just have something and then I'll allow you to take rest." Ae promised. The cute guy pouted but still tried to sit up and Ae helped him.

Ae then rushed to get some clothes for Pete. He looked through the bags and brought am oversized shirt and boxers for Pete. He helped his lover wear them and then carried him outside to have dinner. He helped Pete sit down on the soft cushion and then started to feed him. Pete was enjoying all the care he was getting from his young lover.

He looked at Ae who was carefully removing all the chilies from the dish before bringing the spoon to Pete's mouth to feed him. By now, Pete knew that Ae was always a beast in bed but when he is taking care of Pete, he was very gentle and always showered him with lot of love.

Pete felt better after having had something inside his stomach. He smiled at Ae who was now wiping his lips removing the stains of food. Ae handed Pete a glass of water and then went inside the bedroom to tidy up the bed. Thankfully, their cum wasn't spilled on the sheets.

Ae tugged the sheets back in place and then walked to his bag. He had placed a first aid box inside the bag while packing. He then removed the pain killer tablets and placed the box back into the bag. He walked towards where Pete was seated and handed him the tablet.

Ae knelt down in front of Pete and then held his hand while he spoke, "I am sorry baby for being rough." Pete could hear the guilt in his tone. "Ae, it's alright..... I too like it that way......" Pete said trying to avoid Ae's eyes. Ae place a finger below Pete's chin and pulled it up to look at him.

Pete's face was painted crimson and there was a shy smile playing on his lips. "Don't say something to comfort me. I know it hurts you a lot." Ae said looking into Pete's eyes. "Why does Ae think like that? I really like Ae being rough with me. I like the way Ae dominate me..........." Pete trailed at the end of the sentence and then hid his face into Ae's chest.

"Ae, I like it when you do it like that. I am just too shy to say it bluntly." Pete whispered. Ae smiled to himself after hearing those words and started stroking Pete's back. Pete felt the warmth of Ae around him as Ae had his arms wrapped around Pete.

Their peaceful moment was disturbed by a knock at the door. Ae pulled back and looked at Pete who was just wearing an oversized shirt and boxer, a sight that he didn't wanted anyone besides him to see. He hurriedly got up and scooped Pete into his arms carrying him back to the bedroom.

He gently placed Pete on the bed; the cute guy leaned against the headrest. Ae then pulled the duvet to cover his lover's body. He kissed Pete's forehead and then rushed out of the room to check the person who had disturbed their happy moment while closing the door behind.

Ae opened the door and found Ping leaning against the wall. "I thought you'll take eternity to open the door." Ping stated. Ae was flustered and started to rub his nape in embarrassment. "I am sure you were busy with Pete and didn't want to disturb. But your Ai nosy friend wanted to come here himself so I had to sacrifice my time to come here so that Pond doesn't return back with some juicy news for all." Ping informed.

"Thanks buddy" Ae replied and stepped aside allowing Ping to enter the room. Ping walked in and made himself comfortable on one of the sofa chairs. "Okay!! I don't want to be nosy like the great 'Pond' so I'll keep it a short. Pond is a bit suspicious after you turned down the offer for joining us for meal. He made the issue of you not even allowing him to enter the room saying that you were busy with something, and I think I have an idea about what you were 'busy' with. I tried to brush it off saying that Pete is not used to travelling for this long and falls sick. And luckily everyone believed when Tar supported my words."

"Ae, the other thing is I have spoken to my friend and asked him to arrange everything so that you could propose to Pete. Just let me know when you want it to happen." Ping spoke.

"I think tomorrow will be fine.... So, tomorrow evening!! And thanks for covering up." Ae replied. Ping nodded in response and then moved to ask, "Is he alright? I hope you were not too rough with him."

Ae was caught off guard with the question and tried to compose himself. "Umm... Err... He is resting. He had food and I handed him some pain killers. I hope that he feels better by tomorrow morning." Ae spoke. "Okay... I'll take your leave, tell Pete that I was here and inquiring about him. See you buddy and good night." Ping said rising form the chair and walking towards the door.

Ae followed him till the door and then bid him goodbye. He then closed the door and hurried to his bedroom to check on Pete. When he opened the door, he saw that Pete had already lowered himself and was now sound asleep. Ae sighed and then returned to eat his share of food. After he was done, he gave a call to room service. The hotel staff came and carried the plates away.

Ae finally returned to the bedroom. He stripped himself off the clothes leaving just the boxers. He then slid into the duvet and spooned Pete closer. He placed a soft kiss on Pete's cheek and whispered a soft good night. He heard a small hum from the sleeping person.

Ae smiled seeing Pete responding to him even in his sleep. He then pressed himself against Pete, closing his eyes and allowing the sleep to take over.

The cute guy was woken up when the bedroom was lit up with a bright sunlight. Pete turned around and found Ae's face close to him. The steady breathing of Ae and his calm features made him look like a very innocent person.

"You look so innocent when you are sleeping. But when you are awake, you are very very naughty. You don't even think while speaking bluntly. You know how many times you make my heart skip a beat with your words? Ae, how can you be this blunt while talking to me? Don't you know that I am shy..........." Pete trailed at those last words. His voice was a whisper and he didn't expect his sleeping boyfriend to hear a word of it.

Ae's hands that were gently wrapped around Pete's waist tightened their grip while his lips curved at edges and lifted up. Ae slowly opened his eyes and saw Pete who looked like a kid who had been caught red handed while stealing something.

"So....... My baby is shy when I talk bluntly ha? How about I talk something really naughty now? Nah, wait!! How about...... I do something really naughty now?" Ae said pulling Pete closer. Pete's eyes widened in shock and he hit on Ae's chest playfully. Ae started to tickle him making him squirm in his strong hold.

Pete was giggling as Ae kept tickling him, he was very sensitive to tickles and a slight touch at his soft spot could make him move. "Ae~.... Ahhh... Stop it!! Aeeeee... My stomach started to hurt from laughing... Ae..." Pete was trying to free himself from his boyfriend who was tickling him continuously.

In all these movements, Pete hurried to grab Ae's hand and Ae moved to tickle more. His faced inched closer to Pete in all this action and then his lips brushed against the red plushy ones. Both the boys froze in place as their hearts started to beat rapidly. Time seemed to cease as they looked into each other's eyes. Pete's hands that were holding Ae's hands loosened their grip and Ae laced his fingers into Pete's.

Pete moved a bit letting Ae take control. His lips parted as he tried to breathe in more air as his heart beats have peaked. He leaned back allowing Ae to come closer. Pete lay on his back while he let himself get lost into those dark orbs that were hypnotizing him.

Ae moved to hover over Pete while they stared into each other's eyes. Pete's cheeks were turning into a darker shade of red as the blush started to spread over the skin. His morning dreamy eyes were too drowning when looked into them. And those brown hairs that were disheveled from sleep added more to his sinful beauty. He currently looked so tempting that Ae's self-control was getting tested.

Ae pressed Pete's hand on the mattress while he leaned forward to capture Pete's lips. He slowly closed the distance between them as he breathed in the lovely smell of the boy lying underneath him. He pressed his lips over Pete's and then slowly started to suck them tilting his head from one side to another trying to get better access.

The temperature inside the room seemed to rise suddenly as the kisses got rough and Ae loosened his hands to hold Pete's hips while Pete snaked his arms around Ae's neck pulling him closer. Surely they both knew in which direction they were headed to.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

346K 8.3K 48
AePete fanfic 🔞🔞🔞🔥🔥 🏅#3- tincan (12-8-2020) [Completed] "Ae please it's enough I can't I'm tired..." "No babe I need more..." Ae who will never...
52.2K 2.8K 47
What will happen when two people marry each other after having met two weeks ago? With rules and boundaries set up will this marriage have any future...
68.2K 3.2K 49
Due to unusual circumstances, Pete ends up living with a mafia. What will happen when he develops feelings for the head? Pete finds himself yearning...
26.3K 1.7K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...