Crushing On Sensei - HAISE SA...

By irisluvr

#1 HaiseSasaki Y/N is a perverted clumsy teacher everytime it comes to a hot male , especially one whose name... More

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓
:𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐒 𝐐&𝐀
╭・𝐈 - clumsy
┊・𝐈𝐈 - cut
┊・𝐈𝐈𝐈 - coffee
┊・𝐈𝐕 - shirt
┊・𝐕 - drive
┊・𝐕𝐈 - date
┊・𝐕𝐈𝐈 - mistake(lime)
┊・𝐈𝐗 - secrets
┊・𝐗 - quinx squad
┊・𝐗𝐈 - mistake#2(lime)
┊・𝐗𝐈𝐈 - ghoul
┊・𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 - discharged
┊・𝐗𝐈𝐕 - return
┊・𝐗𝐕 - sasaki
┊・𝐗𝐕𝐈 - the past
┊・𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 - confession
┊・𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - the bus
┊・𝐗𝐈𝐗 - AYATO'S MIND
┊・𝐗𝐗 - OOPS

┊・𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - confrontation

1.1K 32 12
By irisluvr

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
8:C O N F R O N T A T I O N✓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

--IT WAS finally monday again, you were talking to touka in the teachers lounge before morning class started. mentioning to her how your crush almost boned you.

"oh my god y/n... why didn't you tell me this when it happened" touka whispered , taking a sip from her coffee. "its not something I wanted to talk about over the phone, but help me! what am I going to do now? what if he ignores me now?what if he thinks I'm lame? what if-" you were rambling on, overthinking but your friend cut you off.

"relax y/n, haise isn't like that. just act like nothing happened, best advice I can give you honestly" she said, you sighed and looked on your phone to check the time. "okay... well ill see you during lunch hour I gotta get to my class" you said as you walked away. touka nodded and did the same.

you kept cool in the outside, but in the inside.

HAISE ALMOST FUCKED ME , HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE HIM NOW?!?!?! AND I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT LET HIM EITHER. IM SO DUMB

chill out.... it's fine, I got this right? just act like touka said, im sure he forgot... right? I hope so??

as you were walking to your class , you saw haise fine self standing outside his classroom, reading a packet of paper . you got nervous and quickly walked passed him hoping he wouldn't notice.

"y/n!" he shouted , you stood there. freaking out, thinking of what to say. you turned around slowly to face him. "heyyyyyyy" you said awkwardly, avoiding eye contact. "are you trying to ignore me?" he walked up to you. making you more nervous then before.

what the hell do I say now? oh my god...

"uh no.. just have to arrange some stuff before the kiddos get to my class, you know" you lied, chuckling awkwardly. haise stared at you with a serious face , his grey eyes examining you. "I want to talk about what happened.."

"what happened? I don't know what your talking about. ihavetogosorrybye!" you said quickly and fleed the scene quick as possible. you left haise there wondering If you hated him for what happened that night.

-

finally... lunch hour, everyones favorite time of day. except for you, why? because your hiding in the bathroom. from haise, scared you'll see him. as you were hiding in the stall , on your phone. you heard a female voice. "are you a student ? if so, this is a staff only bathroom."

"ummm, im actually a teacher here." you replied as you walked out your stall. you were greeted by her. it was the girl who seemed to talk to haise a lot, the girl who you were slightly jealous of.

"oh it's you..." she said

what the hell does she mean by that?

"uhm, is there a problem" you questioned her as you looked at yourself in the mirror , fixing your hair. "no, not at all. just surprised, you're usually hanging out with... what's her name, I believe touka?" she said as she examined you. you sighed, "yeah but im avoiding someone today". "is that someone possibly , Sasaki" she questioned as she stared at your reflection on the mirror.

"how did you kn-"

"its obvious you have a so called crush on our co-worker" she cut me off. you felt embarrassed, didnt know how to reply. you took a deep breath, "do you think he knows?" you finally looked at her, and looked at her staff badge.

Akira Mado huh...?

"well men, they are dumb. I dont think he knows, but possibly maybe notice how clumsy you act around him" she said as she grabbed her bag, and without saying anything she walked away. You were left there thinking of how serious this girl is.

no wonder people treat her with respect, she's serious and very beautiful... especially her long hair. oh god... what if haise likes her , she's perfect.

you walked out the bathroom, and built up enough courage to go to the teachers lounge. as soon as you entered you bumped into nishio nishiki. "well if it isn't clumsy l/n, where have you been? your usually here eating with touka" you groaned and ignored him, made your way to the fridge to grab your meal.

as you reached for it, you saw a sticky note attached to it.

"meet me at the rooftop during lunch hour if you can :^)"

-sasaki

you gulped , looked around to see if any of the other teachers noticed , no one did. you folded the note and put it on your back pocket. you put back your meal into the fridge and went up the stairs to the rooftop.

what's going to happen... what am I going to say to him? god dammit why did I let that night even happen, I ruined everything

and finally, you reached it. there was a handsome tall man, aka haise. his fluffy hair almost covering his eyes as he looked downward on his phone. you took a big sigh and approached him. "hey... you wanted to meet me?" you said softly. he looked at you with a soft smile , making you blush like always. "yeah, I just wanted to apologize for what happened. I feel like I taken advantage of you... since apparently you dont remember?"

oh my god he actually believed me? I cant believe he actually thinks he did wrong :( poor him....

"no no no, I was just kidding, I was just nervous... still am. I dont know what to do, I've never almost had intercourse with a co-worker before" you blurted out, feeling relieved after saying it. "oh thank god, I felt extremely guilty. I understand you l/n, I am also nervous , I just dont want it making stuff between us complicated. I always enjoyed talking to you. I suppose that night I went too far" he said looking away, a tint of red appearing across his skin.

you chuckled, and he looked at you. "I hope we are okay now sensei l/n?" he asked. you nodded "yes sensei, we are okay I suppose... or are we dun dun dunnn" you said in hopes trying to make him at leash chuckle, in which you did achieve. he smirked, "now dont mess with me , I wouldn't want to be in your bad side. you're too gorgeous to be away from"

you looked away blushing, took a deep breath and closed your eyes. for what you were about to do was crazy and was hopping it would go well. you grabbed his hands and kissed him. in which he replied to. there you both were, kissing on the school rooftop.

"well isn't that cute" a voice interrupted . you and haise quickly separated , you looked and it was the woman from the bathroom. it also looked like she was pissed. "akira?" haise questioned her. "is there a problem?"

"yes there is actually. it is extremely unprofessional for co-workers to have a relationship , especially display affection in work grounds, not too mention where we have children stay for 7 hours." she scolded you both, she was staring you down. you couldn't help but look away in embarrassment. "okay calm down akira , no need to over react. no one is here, and besides the children are 15 and older, half of them are kissing as we speak. literally no one will care"

"I care sensei sasaki, I had very high expectations for you. me and you work along each other quite well. especially after school." akira exclaimed.

what ? does haise and her bang or what. is that why she's being such a bitch?

you walked away in anger , haise tried stopping you but akira got in his way. "me and you are going to talk" you heard her say before you went down the stairs. you felt tears filling up your eyes.

of course they are, she's better. gosh im so stupid.

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

hello beautiful people, sorry for such a long wait. im back in school and like always , its soo stressful. I decided to add a little drama to the story, expect a little more haise x reader moments come up in the following chapters :) I hope y'all enjoyed!

also will y'all like me to include some lemon anytime soon? I just dont know if people would enjoy reading that.

~seren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6.7K 24
A strange presence at Jujutsu High has Y/N disturbed to the core. As she continues surviving through this daily terror, she encounters the mysterious...
20.3K 561 22
Hello~~ this's the second part of my Tokyo Ghoul series~~ if you haven't read the first fiction "Don't Ever Let Go [A Touken Fiction]" then you'd bet...
20.6K 789 18
Touka, a Kamii University student meets Haise, the owner of a bookstore and falls immediately in love. Will a relationship between a student and an a...
264K 6.9K 25
⚠️1ST BOOK OF THE TOKYO GHOUL SERIES⚠️ ➖➖ ●C O M P L E T E D● Time had seem to...