devils addicted

By devilsaddicted1

"Your going to wish you never met me Harry." He begins to laugh "princess its me you should be scared of." Ma... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten

Chapter eleven

0 0 0
By devilsaddicted1

Amoras pov

The three of us stood on the sidewalk waiting for the rest of the boys to collect us. We stood in silence, Harry had my suitcase in front of him and one rucksack on his back, and Niall had the other. As I look up the street a black van pulls towards us and Louis was hanging out of the passenger seat.

Easy one today lads no cops.

I knew straight away what he meant. They had been running errands for the family. I look up at Harry who just glared at him. Once pulled up the side door swings open and I hear Zayn say,

Get in.

Harry puts his palm out for me to grab for a boost up. I graciously accept given that I still felt pretty weak. When I stood inside I notice blocks of money and cocaine piled at the back of the van and four hoodies rested on them trying to conceal the evidence from me. Zayn sat on the floor smiling up at me,

Come sit down you look exhausted.

I smile appreciating the small gesture. Sitting beside him I notice Harry closing the door and walking over to Louis and Liam,

You couldnt have dropped this off somewhere?

He says in a hushed tone scolding them.

Fuck sake you wanted us to come quick. You cant have it both ways.

Niall and Harry sit across from me, Harry smoking a cigarette and Niall was glaring at me. I was guessing because I looked like a mess and he had just seen me in a bad way.

So has Lexi said anything to you?

I hear Zayn whispering into my ear. Smiling a little I say,

She told me you were together last night she seems happy.

We both sit back in silence. Everyone was silent in the van all concentrating on their things. Blood was still trickling out of the cut above my left eyebrow, my head was still banging. I just needed to lie down. The van stops and Louis and Liam jump out and open the backdoors. I knew straight away where I was, we were in the parking lot of my brother Roccos nightclub. Outside I could hear two very familiar voices. I needed to cover my face I look around and see all the hoodies are still on the blocks of money and coke.

Zayn can you reach over and get me one of the hoodies.

I whisper not wanting anyone to say my name too loud. He reaches over and places the black hoodie on my knees. I slip it over my shoulders and make sure the hood is covering my head. Harry stood up and came towards me,

We will be 5 minutes Zayn and Niall are staying here in the van.

I nod hoping he wouldnt say anything about me. He hops around the driver's side and slips out the door. The blocks of money and coke were blocking the back door so we couldnt see out. All I could hear was muffled voices when suddenly I hear someone beginning to shout. I couldnt understand what they were saying. The blocks began to get pulled out letting more natural sunlight into us. Eventually, I could see the faces of Big Boy and Petey. There are both Roccos right-hand men, he relied on everything for them. Petey and I went way back he used to pick me up from kindergarten so I couldnt let him recognize me at all. Once all the blocks were lifted everything was clear, Louis and Liam stood with Rocco and Miles. Fuck I needed to pray that they wouldnt come in here at all. There was no sign of Harry though anywhere. I could feel Zayn lightly touch my hand and whisper.

Dont worry we will be leaving soon.

It was sweet how much he cared and how oblivious he was that this was my life. I spent days as a child running around warehouses full of money and drugs. I played with the prostitutes that were brought into the club because that was my life. Suddenly I notice Miles climbing into the van saying,

I am making sure you didnt take any for yourself.

My whole body froze as I could hear his footsteps get closer then I hear the footsteps stop right in front of me.

Who is this?

I hear Miles say in his cold uninviting voice.

Its Harry's whore.

Niall says to him. Holding my breath, I pray he wouldnt do anything. Suddenly I feel a shoe hit the side of my leg,

She is not much of a whore is she?

Miles says moving closer to me. I was done for he would know.

Come on Miles we need to go.

Rocco shouts into the van. He begins to walk back out again, and I let out a short breath, and the doors close again. When the door closed I rip the hoodie off my head and began hyperventilating. That could have been it, I couldve been taken home, but Niall covered for me why? I feel Zayn hold me closely telling me to breathe. Louis and Liam get back into the front and begin to drive off when I realized,

We cant leave. Where is Harry?

All I could hear was them arguing in the front, but I couldnt make out what.

We're gonna have to tell her.

Zayn says still holding me.

NO! Wait to the hotel.

Niall says banging the floor. We all sit in silence on the way to the hotel. My mind was flooded with all the possibilities of what was happening to Harry. I hate the thought of him getting hurt because he didnt finish the job thats my fault. The van stops and we all hop out Zayn and Niall carrying my bags. I still felt extremely weak and needed to get cleaned. We walked down the same hall that I walked this morning however that felt so long ago. I watched as Niall took my bags into his room and the rest of us followed. His room was identical to Harry's, the same bed and set up. Zayn and Louis sit down on the sofa with Liam leaning on the arm of it, however, Niall stood in the centre of the sitting area. I walk over and sit down on the armchair across. It felt so good to sit down I was beginning to feel shaky. I shut my eyes briefly paying no attention to the conversation going on in the room. This was it tomorrow I was leaving New York for the first time in ages. They wouldnt be able to find me it just wouldnt make sense.

Amora.

I feel a light tap on my shoulder as Niall repeated my name.

Amora we need to talk to you about something and if you tell us the truth we wont hurt you.

My blood ran cold, my heart began thumping against my chest. If you tell us the truth we won't hurt you. What does that mean?

Amora fuck sake look at me.

Nialls says getting closer to my face. My automatic reaction was to lash out however I breath and look straight into his eyes.

I am.

I say glaring into his eyes.

I know who you are.

He says grabbing the arms of the chair moving closer to my face. I laugh there was no way he knew and if he did what could he say. But in the back of my head, I knew what would happen, Harry would come back they would tell him, he would flip out kick me out I would have to go back to the apartment in the mess I am in right now.

Who am I? cause god I have been asking that question.

Does the surname Colombo mean anything to you?

I was done for I knew I was.

Yes, thats my surname.

Niall begins to laugh,

Oh, but youre not just any Colombo are you?

Every part of me tenses, he found out.

You happen to be a very special Colombo. The seventh child of a family full of boys but not just boys are they Amora?

My whole throat was dry all I could hear was the other boys shuffling in the background.

No Amora you are the unknown princess, hidden away from the outside world, and why is that? Does it have anything to do with the fact you are fucked in the head?

My mind was racing with a million instructions, the blood rushing through me had begun to boil.

Dont you dare fucking talk about me like you know anything about me? Let me guess you have heard all the rumours and shit.

A small tear begins to trickle down my cheek. I scream,

Sure, you know everything about me tell me then.

I couldnt hold it back anymore because everyone fucking knew about me and I hated it. Niall stood towering over me glaring into my eyes. His lip sinisterly begins to curl.

Niall I am begging you not to tell Harry.

He begins to laugh loudly in my face.

Please tell me why I shouldnt.

I begin to rack my brain for any excuse to tell him. It was fucking stupid, but I couldnt hurt Harry. I didnt even know if he would be hurt I barely knew him however there had been a voice telling me to be with him and I couldnt ignore it.

Cause what are yous going to do to me when he finds out? We know you cant kill me my brothers would find out. Leave me in New York and I tell them you kidnapped and beat me, or we let me stay get away from this and eventually tell Harry.

My whole body was shaking. I just needed something for this pain coursing through my body.

She has a fair point.

I hear Liam mumble to the group. Niall's head quickly turns around and walks towards them.

How do we know she isnt working for them.

Can I just say I am in this state because of my father. If you really think I am trying to help him your mad.

Suddenly my stomach turned. I race up towards to bathroom reaching the toilet in time to vomit. My whole body trembled as I dispersed the remainder of my gut into the bowel of the toilet.

What the fuck why arent one of you helping her?

I hear the familiar raspy voice shout from the bedroom. Heavy footsteps approach the door of the bathroom, I look up to see his broad figure standing there. His face covered in bruises and his lip bleeding profusely. He stood battered and bruised looking down at me. Gently he says,

Baby what happened?

Overwhelmed by the pain in his voice I usher him to sit down next to me. He collapsed down beside me stretching his long legs out and rests his head on my shoulder. Comfort runs through my body the minute he lays his head down. I look over at him,

Who hurt you?

I watch as he smirks over at me,

"Who said I was hurt?"

He begins to stand up when he holds out his hand,

"We are going to go get looked at by the doctor and then we will lie in bed and eat ice cream."

Smiling up at him I begin to heave myself up. As we walk out the bathroom door the four of them lay across the sofa and chairs. Louis smoking a cigarette, Liam and Zayn taking in hushed voices and Niall was on his phone. Harry's hand brushes past mine sending shivers through me.

"We will see you all in the morning."

Harry says while walking towards the door. I notice none of them have acknowledged anything that was said to them. We walk out the door and down the hall to Harry's room. It was hard to believe only this morning I was here. Walking towards the bed my legs fall beneath me and I hit the carpet. I feel Harry's arms wrap around me lifting me into his chest and walking towards the bed placing me gently onto the unmade bed. He grabs the blanket and throws it around me. Sitting down where my shoes are I watch as he begins to undo the laces. slowly he slips them off and flings them on the floor.

"I am going to get the tour nurse to come and check on you."

His face covered in cuts I look at him. I can't lie to him; I can't keep myself a secret he won't forgive me.

"Harry I need to tell you what happened. Who I am."

He turns his head,

"I know exactly who you are. You are the girl I will keep saving cause since the first night I saw you I knew I could never leave you alone."

Standing up he walks towards the sofa,

"I will lie here and let you get some rest."

"Don't"

I sputter out.

"Please will you lay here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7M 782K 68
Working for a world-leading mafia, Harry knows how to kill, how to hunt his victims, and how to avoid any company of any kind. He's used to a lonely...
The Enemies By Ellen⚡

General Fiction

113K 4.6K 50
#2 bad-boy #9 mafialove Naira Jones a daughter of a mafia was send on a mission to keep an eye on an another rising mafia of there generation , Will...
592 21 40
Rowan Carters family has been lying to her for a while now. Harry styles, the co leader of his fathers gang. Kidnaps her to save her life but didn't...
129K 2.9K 23
He was the mafia leader. The top mafia in California. Zayn Malik. He was always involved in killings, drug deals, thefts. She was the innocent girl...