Stepbrother's // BTS FF

By Retro-k

Don't judge a book by its views 😄 Yn is an energetic and fun kid. She lives only with her dad since her moth... More

Introduction
A change
Interview
Seoul high
Jessi!?
Unexpected news
Start
Meeting
Wedding day
Moving in
Love?
Jessi and yn
Jung hwan
Hurted
The real jung hwan
A Big warm hug
I know
The letter
The End?
We're here and we're queer
Stupid coming out
New students again!?
Jessi
Bye jess

Author here

370 8 0
By Retro-k

Hello there. So I have not really been updating lately and I'm really sorry for it. Just so you know I've already thought the ending but I haven't written anything yet.

I just feel like I have to end this story and start a new one because this story is kinda meh and I'm not really satisfied with it.

So I hope you understand but i will definitely continue the story and write the ending when I can and as soon too just so you know I am not Going to discontinue this story and I'm gonna end the story fair and square as it's my first story and I've been getting a lot of support.

470 readers is really a big amount for this story so thanks y'all!

And also don't hesitate to comment, I would be really happy if I see someone comment.

Sooo have a great day! Bye byeee💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...